I'm Back!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Incase none of you noticed, I'm back from my summer! Happy Dance Actually, it was summer school. But it was fun. smile Missed you all, and hoping you all missed me! smile

A.J
yes..........

Lord Paradise
I was happy most of the time you were gone. The rest of the time, I was bored, frustrated, or in pain.

JaehSkywalker
hi...

i've seen you somewhere around...

i don remember what forum or thread...

Sanctuary
You're back. eek!

wave Hi. big grin

Council#13
council13

JaehSkywalker
i feel like answering your avatar...

no, i'm not drunk...

commander fox
Originally posted by Council#13
Incase none of you noticed, I'm back from my summer! Happy Dance Actually, it was summer school. But it was fun. smile Missed you all, and hoping you all missed me! smile

HELLO COUNCIL#13 I HAVE MISSED YOU>!! eek! HOW ARE YOU DOIN OLD BUDDY??!! Happy Dance big grin

Bloigen

w00t

redcaped
hi, whatever

Valharu
Originally posted by redcaped
hi, whatever laughing out loud

Thorinn
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
I was happy most of the time you were gone. The rest of the time, I was bored, frustrated, or in pain.

Vinny Valentine
SSDD

H. S. 6
Stupid sudsy damn detergent?

So Suzy did Damien?

commander fox
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
SSDD

oooooooooooook.....coke

Vinny Valentine
Same Shit Different Day.

commander fox
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Same Shit Different Day.

AHA! thank you!notworthy

Leo.M
I missed you, welcome back beer

Mišt

BURN IN HELLmad

Just kiddinghappy

Or am I?shifty

Captain REX
He should try to catch you. ermm

Mišt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.