Once Upon A Late Summers Night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blondie'sday
It was a late night just last week I was sitting and listening to one of my friends talk about how she used to spie on her mother when she was growing up. This was the kind of girl who's mother never stayed in a relationship with any one man to long which never gave my friend a secrue feeling about her love life. Any how she was talking about how she had seen her mother **** four diffrent men at any one time. Of course the other 5 girls and I told her she was sick for even whatching her mother do this but she acted as if it was an everyday thing and continued talking like we had an intrest.
Barely listening to what my friend had to say I whatched as my neighbors son and his date walked out and got into the car for a well planned date that delt with dinner, movie, and maybe some dancing somewhere. Oh to be that young again and beable to not have a care in the world! Oh how I just wished I could come and go as I pleased but no not now I had kids to raise and no love life.
Later as I was getting ready to bed down for the night I heard a knock at my door. Corious as to who it could be I went and answered the door, to see a man I waited on several times at the bar and girll where I worked. O f course he had flowers so I let him in still in just my t-shirt and panties I went and put the flowers in some water. As I got the flowers in water I went and found a pair of sweats to pull on.
When I made it back to the living room I could see my guest had a look of seriousness about him that said, love, desire, and something more. Bravely I asked so whats on your mind Doug? He looked deep into my eyes with all the want in the world and said "Carrie I have lived alone far to long in this life and I see that you are a struggly young mother with needs of her own. I guess what I am asking is if Carrie you would be my gal. I started to cry as he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. Some where in the dark I heard a faint whisper say its okay to say yes and open your heart to love.

JaehSkywalker
erm

i don't really know what to say...

ILoveMyDaniel
Uh.....Okay?

Syren
Random... you just keep on sharing this stuff with us blink

smoker4
Milf

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

Valharu
Originally posted by blondie'sday
It was a late night just last week I was sitting and listening to one of my friends talk about how she used to spie on her mother when she was growing up. This was the kind of girl who's mother never stayed in a relationship with any one man to long which never gave my friend a secrue feeling about her love life. Any how she was talking about how she had seen her mother **** four diffrent men at any one time. Of course the other 5 girls and I told her she was sick for even whatching her mother do this but she acted as if it was an everyday thing and continued talking like we had an intrest.
Barely listening to what my friend had to say I whatched as my neighbors son and his date walked out and got into the car for a well planned date that delt with dinner, movie, and maybe some dancing somewhere. Oh to be that young again and beable to not have a care in the world! Oh how I just wished I could come and go as I pleased but no not now I had kids to raise and no love life.
Later as I was getting ready to bed down for the night I heard a knock at my door. Corious as to who it could be I went and answered the door, to see a man I waited on several times at the bar and girll where I worked. O f course he had flowers so I let him in still in just my t-shirt and panties I went and put the flowers in some water. As I got the flowers in water I went and found a pair of sweats to pull on.
When I made it back to the living room I could see my guest had a look of seriousness about him that said, love, desire, and something more. Bravely I asked so whats on your mind Doug? He looked deep into my eyes with all the want in the world and said "Carrie I have lived alone far to long in this life and I see that you are a struggly young mother with needs of her own. I guess what I am asking is if Carrie you would be my gal. I started to cry as he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. Some where in the dark I heard a faint whisper say its okay to say yes and open your heart to love. I once stepped in dog shit. beer

SelphieT
Originally posted by Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

A.J
Originally posted by Valharu
I once stepped in dog shit. beer hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.