Batman/Daredevil/Nightwing run the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep. the fight takes place in Gotham at night.

and this is normal Batman, not Batman Begins bats. im just giving him some of the equipment off the movie cuz some of its better.

Batman is equipped with: bulletproof kevlar bi-weave Nomex survival suit, memory cloth cape, graphite cowl w/ earphone, bladed arm gauntlets, grapple gun, batarangs- some exploding, electric auto-tracking and magnetic, flashbangs, mini-mines, nerve gas, liquid-nitrogen capsules, acetylene torch, infared/night vision goggles, & medikit.

Nightwing has his combat sticks and grapple gun.

and Daredevil has his billy-club.

1. Blade

2. Wolverine

3. The Punisher with vampiric strength to carry everything (equipped w/ tons of weapons: trenchcoat like Neo had on matrix filled with: dual UZI's, MAC-10s, colt 45s, frag grenades, 10 gauge shotgun, TEC-9s, 50 caliber Barrett M82A1 sniper rifle, M16 w/ M203 grenade launcher, and M60 w/ 200-round pack of ammo on back.)

4. 60 Hand Ninjas

5. Warrior Predator w/ medium armor, bio-helmet, cloak, medikit, wrist blades, spear, net-gun, & plasma caster.

6. Me(heh) big grin naw. um. Spiderman/Venom

7. Magneto

Soljer
Venom alone destroys them. Spiderman makes some quick quips about how ridiculously easy it was.

Though I think they can make it to there.

braz
i say they either make it to 5 or 6.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.