Children of Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes

gshkris72
i actually want to see this movie.. charlie hunnam is one of my fav actors.. and the plot isnt so bad either.

Patient_Leech
This is one of my all-time favorite movies. Extremely moving and profound. Hard to watch at times, though. It's intense.

sshukla05111
i love this movie

siriuswriter
one of the best of the dystopia brand. what leech said, but also has moments of extreme joy.

My favorite part by far is Just after the baby is born in the house that's being shot on, and they have to get the baby and it's mother out of the house. The baby starts to wail, and it's like the rest of the people, in the midst of their gore and fighting, stop everything as the baby passes and they hear it and "OHMYGOSH. It's a baby!" And even the military stop shooting on the rebels out of the shock that there may be an end... that there is now a baby and that baby stands for so many things, including the peace of this war to win all wars.

I absolutely love this movie. You have to be in a certain mood to watch it, though. Ready to see a gritty, real-life, no-holds-barred... killing, deportation, militarization... in all its gory glory.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, that is definitely the climax of the movie for me as well, sirius. Truly profound. To me it is one of the cinematic highlights of all time, so obviously I think this movie is extremely underrated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.