Accepted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Looks like a decent comedy.

Trailer: http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/accepted/

Morning_Glory
decent?? maybe... I just keep thinking about that guy dressed up as a hotdog no expression

Flamboyant4Life
WOW. I looked up and down the first two pages and totally missed this. And I can't figure out how to search for threads anymore with the new search function. Yeah looks like a good movie.

Solo
No.

H. S. 6
If I go see it, it will be purely because of Lewis Black.

buddha1822
Originally posted by H. S. 6
If I go see it, it will be purely because of Lewis Black.
lol, I said the same... he's genious... and I'm sure what little bit he has in this film will make it that much better

SnakeEyes
Has anyone seen this movie?

JKozzy
Nope but I want to, looks hilarious.

Bardock42
Haha...he said decent...the most likely most shit movie ever...decent...haha.

Wolfie
This looks stupid. Not only can you not buy the plot (restoring an old building to look like a college to trick your parents into thinking you're going to school?! C'mon, just go to a CC!), but how the hell did all those people get accepted to a school some jackass made up? This just screams, "plotholes".

And I probably chuckled once during the trailer.

SelphieT
I did not laugh at all during the trailer.

this movie looks pathetic. It will sell for stupid kids from 11-18, and maybe even older, depending on your immature humor and such.

"ask me about my weiner".........pathetic.

I'm even 14, and that didn't make me laugh.

Solo
A friend of mine told me this is actually pretty hilarious. I was very surprised, so I will be checking this out.

Phoenix21
this movie was actually decent. i thought it was funny...justin long has his vince vaughn moments in the movie...i def recommend it

Bardock42
Originally posted by Phoenix21
this movie was actually decent. i thought it was funny...justin long has his vince vaughn moments in the movie...i def recommend it Stop insulting Vince Vaughn...

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Looks awful. Actually, it looks beyond awful. It looks ammodably awful.

Phoenix21
Originally posted by Bardock42
Stop insulting Vince Vaughn...

have you seen the movie?
i read in an article he has been working with vince vaughn and you can see it in the movie...his sarcasr and rambling on

SnakeEyes
I recently saw this movie.

I must say, it was pretty average, like I thought. It had some funny moments, but it wasn't spectacular.

For a comedy... I would give it maybe a 7/10.

Bardock42
have you seen the movie?
i read in an article he has been working with vince vaughn and you can see it in the movie...his sarcasr and rambling on

Of course I haven't..but Vince Vaughn is good...and this movie can not be.

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I recently saw this movie.

I must say, it was pretty average, like I thought. It had some funny moments, but it wasn't spectacular.

For a comedy... I would give it maybe a 7/10.

7/10 is average? Your scale is ****ing useless.

SnakeEyes
Jeez. Settle down. 7/10 = 70% AKA a C- if I were to grade it using letter grades.

I don't see how it's useless.

I gave it a 7/10 also because I had to keep in mind that it was a comedy. I compared it to other comedies and did not take into account if the plot was amazing or if the actors were top notch. It's a comedy, so I chose not to focus on those aspects of the film. I basically payed attention strictly to how entertaining/funny it was, which is, personally, how I believe comedies should be reviewed or looked at.

Bardock42
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Jeez. Settle down. 7/10 = 70% AKA a C- if I were to grade it using letter grades.

I don't see how it's useless.

Because 70% shouldn't be average...50 should be

Eternal Turmoil
have you seen the movie?

He worked with Vince Vaughan in Dodgeball rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.