Torches and Lightning Bolts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I'm sure you understand what this title refers to, if not...I suggest you contact you Anti-Virus provider.

Valharu
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I'm sure you understand what this title refers to, if not...I suggest you contact you Anti-Virus provider. I understand nothing. beer

Grand_Moff_Gav
I'm sure you'll be fine. if it doesn't work out though, feel free to buy yourself a coffe.

Valharu
I'm sure you'll be fine. if it doesn't work out though, feel free to buy yourself a coffe. How DARE you mention a non alcoholic beverage to me!!!!

Grand_Moff_Gav
Hmm, that reply suggest's your a 14 year old who has never had an alcoholic beverage except at last Christmas....wink

Valharu
Hmm, that reply suggest's your a 14 year old who has never had an alcoholic beverage except at last Christmas....wink Your another one of these people who claims that someone is underage? Every man and his dog not worth salt uses the same line. wink
Sorry mate, but try that argument with someone else.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Yup...definitely a Teenager.

Valharu
Yup...definitely a Teenager. Your deduction is devestating in it's accuracy. Well done. Now if you will excuse me, I have imaginary beer to drink. no expression

SelphieT
..................................?

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Valharu
How DARE you mention a non alcoholic beverage to me!!!! laughing

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Valharu
Your deduction is devestating in it's accuracy. Well done. Now if you will excuse me, I have imaginary beer to drink. no expression

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.