1st superman comic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rounder617
Does anyone know what the first supermancomicis worth.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by rounder617
Does anyone know what the first supermancomicis worth. Depends on the condition. A crappy one barely holding together is worth around $5,000. One in good shape is around $200,000. And if somebody actually has a copy in close to mint shape that is graded profesionally is worth 1 million dollars.

Xman Unleashed
Makes you wonder whether Pokemon cards will be worth that much in the future

Magee
Pokemon cards....LOL.

Richv1
Last I heard a few years ago it was worth $250,000 but if I had one I know it would be so hard to sell. I'd want to keep it for myself.

sapphiremouse
Originally posted by Richv1
Last I heard a few years ago it was worth $250,000 but if I had one I know it would be so hard to sell. I'd want to keep it for myself. few years ago?? The book mustve not been in great shape. over 20 years ago seen one sold at auction for $800,000. Im sure private collectors would pay alot more it if in near-mint to mint condition.

OB1-adobe
I wonder if Nicholas cage or jerry seinfeld have a copy?

Tron
Superman's first appearance in Action Comics is currently worth about $470,000.

Magic_attack
Originally posted by Tron
Superman's first appearance in Action Comics is currently worth about $470,000.

Then the guy that bought this one got a helluva deal-

http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/scoop_article.asp?ai=12186&si=123

Tron
Wow, whoever sold that was a f*cking idiot.

Endless Mike
I just have to say I find that cover hilarious, especially the expression on that guy's face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.