Name 8 good guys who could beat these 8 bad guys and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The villians of Two universes have decided that they are tired of loosing and are willing to pool thier powers and act as a team in order to defeat the heroes once and for all. They are moving from east and west converging on an unlimted power source on Earth. Destroying all in thier path. Only 8 heroes, 4 from each Universe can be chosen to halt thier rampage. Who could win with the right combination of skill, powers, and brains?

Magneto
Doomsday
Thanos
Black Adam

Darksied
The Void
Sinestro
Count Nefarious

Broly92
RKT
Insane Genis
Superman Prime
Captin Universe Surfer
This Wolverine http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max0009jpgw1tb.jpg
Classic Ion
Batman 1 million
Adam Warlock with IG

golem370
Silver Surfer
Sentry
Firestorm
Warlock

Dr Strange
Psi-Lord
Dr Fate
Parallax

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Broly92
RKT
Insane Genis
Superman Prime
Captin Universe Surfer
Classic Ion
Batman 1 million
Adam Warlock with IG

You picked heroes with specific versions.

I"m looking for heroes operating at their regular MO. NO villains could stand up to your team. Your Team Can't stand up to itself lol.

Broly92
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You picked heroes with specific versions.

I"m looking for heroes operating at their regular MO. NO villains could stand up to your team. Your Team Can't stand up to itself lol.
I know I just wanted you to clearify before someone says Lt and Spectre or something big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know I just wanted you to clearify before someone says Lt and Spectre or something big grin

NO LT or Spectre, they are not heroes. And they dont' count.

Also I saw someone put a villian on there. Heroes only.

nvrbeenwthagirl

NO LT or Spectre, they are not heroes.

And NO villains lol. Someone said Parallax. He's a bad guy

Once I put this list together, it was really hard for me to think of 8 Heroes, 4 from each universe, that could best these 8 bad guys.

golem370
Geni-Vell substitute for Parallax

batdude123
Originally posted by golem370
Silver Surfer
Sentry
Firestorm
Warlock

Dr Strange
Psi-Lord
Dr Fate
Parallax

By my count, you have 5 from Marvel and 3 from DC. Not to mention Parallax isn't a hero; he was a BIG TIME villain.

batdude123
The villians of Two universes have decided that they are tired of loosing and are willing to pool thier powers and act as a team in order to defeat the heroes once and for all. They are moving from east and west converging on an unlimted power source on Earth. Destroying all in thier path. Only 8 heroes, 4 from each Universe can be chosen to halt thier rampage. Who could win with the right combination of skill, powers, and brains?

Magneto
Doomsday
Thanos
Black Adam

Darksied
The Void
Sinestro
Count Nefarious

Rune King Thor
Classic Ion
Green Lantern Hal
Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange
Insane Genis Vell
Jakeem Thunder
Silver Surfer

My team would own your team. cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
Rune King Thor
Classic Ion
Green Lantern Hal
Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange
Insane Genis Vell
Jakeem Thunder
Silver Surfer

Yes but Y? And no Rune king thor. You gotta use regular Thor.

I"m wondering who on your team can over come the might of Magneto and Sinestro and Thanos and Darksied. YOu have too many Humans on your team. Silver Surfer would be over whelmed and some of the others dont' have the experience and smarts to beat My team. You gotta do better and explain why. Who on your team is gonna beat Doomsday?

Broly92
Rune King Thor
Classic Ion
Green Lantern Hal
Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange
Insane Genis Vell
Jakeem Thunder
Silver Surfer

What about mine
RKT
Insane Genis
Superman Prime
Captin Universe Surfer
Classic Ion
Batman 1 million
Adam Warlock with IG

badabing
Rune King Thor
Classic Ion
Green Lantern Hal
Dr. Fate
Dr. Strange
Insane Genis Vell
Jakeem Thunder
Silver Surfer

Wolverine. Your team just got pwnd.

batdude123
Yes but Y? And no Rune king thor. You gotta use regular Thor.

I"m wondering who on your team can over come the might of Magneto and Sinestro and Thanos and Darksied. YOu have too many Humans on your team. Silver Surfer would be over whelmed and some of the others dont' have the experience and smarts to beat My team. You gotta do better and explain why. Who on your team is gonna beat Doomsday?

Are you kidding me? What the f**k? Who cares about Thor? I only used him to fill up one of the slots. Classic Ion owns most of them by himself, and then the rest of my team cleans up on the ONE other person not fighting and losing to Ion.

Grimm22

Stop showing that! mad fish chair

Broly92
It's just too fun espcially when you get mad

batdude123
What about mine

Your team would own, Broly. cool

badabing
Originally posted by Grimm22
Stop showing that! mad fish chair
I'm with you Grimm. I hate that effin' pic.

SuperChangeling

Magneto
Doomsday
Thanos
Black Adam

Darksied
The Void
Sinestro
Count Nefarious

Goku
PC SUPERMAN
Celestial Amped Devil Hulk
Savage Mindless War-Hulk

Soler-man
DR Manhatten
Great Evil Beast
The Source.

mighty adam
gl kyle
martian manhunter
thor
wonder man energy one
silver surfer
captain atom
dr strange
a well written gladiator

mighty adam
Originally posted by mighty adam
gl kyle
martian manhunter
thor
wonder man energy one
silver surfer
captain atom
dr strange
a well written gladiator my team is powerful and well rounded can't lose. stick out tongue

badabing
my team is poerful and well rounded can't lose. stick out tongue
Your team does have a lot of energy manipulators.

mighty adam
Originally posted by badabing
Your team does have a lot of energy manipulators. yup plus magic oh and mm can just mind rape people.

batdude123
gl kyle
martian manhunter
thor
wonder man energy one
silver surfer
captain atom
dr strange
a well written gladiator

Sorry, your team would get owned. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
my team is powerful and well rounded can't lose. stick out tongue

Your team is also not following the rules.

It must be 4 dc people and 4 marvel people.

Come on people. Let's get our thinking caps on smile

batdude123
Your team is also not following the rules.

It must be 4 dc people and 4 marvel people.

Come on people. Let's get our thinking caps on smile

Btw, yes my team would win. Classic Ion is enough to deal with Darkseid and Thanos WITH EASE while the rest of the group pounds the sh*t outta the rest of your team.

mighty adam
Sorry, your team would get owned. erm how is that?

batdude123
how is that?

Hmm...

Darkseid would kick the sh*t outta Kyle, MM, Wonder Man, Thor, Captain Atom, and Gladiator with a gesture of his hand. Yeah, a well written Darkseid is THAT powerful. The rest of his team would beat yours to a bloody pulp. erm

mighty adam
ok then

dr strange
silver surfer
genis vell
thor
orion with all his new god tec
gl kyle
captain marvel
SUPERMAN

mighty adam
Hmm...

Darkseid would kick the sh*t outta Kyle, MM, Wonder Man, Thor, Captain Atom, and Gladiator with a gesture of his hand. Yeah, a well written Darkseid is THAT powerful. The rest of his team would beat yours to a bloody pulp. erm well yes a will written darkseid is god ter but he can't hope to over come my new team.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Magneto
Doomsday
Thanos
Black Adam

Darksied
The Void
Sinestro
Count Nefarious

OK Guys, first off, any one of these villians can handle 2 or 3 top tier heroes on thier own. They also have the ability to switch up opponents on heroes and fair just as well if not better. So far I haven't seen any hero teams that come close to the smarts and power of the villians. And most people are not following the rules with the 4 dc and 4 marvel. So I'll put my own team together and you guys can judge and tell me if I did it right.
Magneto-Ion
Doomsday-Gladiator
Thanos-Takion
Black Adam-Thor

Darksied-Silver Surfer
The Void-Dr. Fate
Sinestro-Quasar
Count Nefarious-Superman

mighty adam
ok then

dr strange
silver surfer
genis vell
thor
orion with all his new god tec
gl kyle
captain marvel
SUPERMAN this team is a over kill my first team was more well rounded. roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
OK Guys, first off, any one of these villians can handle 2 or 3 top tier heroes on thier own. They also have the ability to switch up opponents on heroes and fair just as well if not better. So far I haven't seen any hero teams that come close to the smarts and power of the villians. And most people are not following the rules with the 4 dc and 4 marvel. So I'll put my own team together and you guys can judge and tell me if I did it right.
Magneto-Ion
Doomsday-Gladiator
Thanos-Takion
Black Adam-Thor

Darksied-Silver Surfer
The Void-Dr. Fate
Sinestro-Quasar
Count Nefarious-Superman
doomsday vs galdiator doomsday rips him into shreds
darkseid vs silver surfer big grinbig grin poor surfer

batdude123
Magneto-Ion
Doomsday-Gladiator
Thanos-Takion
Black Adam-Thor

Darksied-Silver Surfer
The Void-Dr. Fate
Sinestro-Quasar
Count Nefarious-Superman

Fate would own Void

Ion (Classic at least) would clean up the majority of your team by himself

Doomsday would beat Glads

Takion would take Thanos

Black Adam would take Thor (speedblitz)

Pfffffffffft. Darkseid would own Silver Surfer (but he'd lose horrendously to Classic Ion)

Superman owns Count Nefaria

Sinestro and Quasar- meh, could go either way

All in all, your (hero) team wasn't any more powerful than mine.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Fate would own Void

Ion (Classic at least) would clean up the majority of your team by himself

Doomsday would beat Glads

Takion would take Thanos

Black Adam would take Thor (speedblitz)

Pfffffffffft. Darkseid would own Silver Surfer (but he'd lose horrendously to Classic Ion)

Superman owns Count Nefaria

Sinestro and Quasar- meh, could go either way

All in all, your (hero) team wasn't any more powerful than mine.
I was referring to IOn as in Kyle Rayner, But I dont' know about some of the comments. Gladiator to me is as powerful as superman if not more and faster. Doomsday would be fighting basically Superman with Warrior training. And I have seen count Nefaria beat the entire avengers and stand up to Thor. Is he really that weak? The Major Problems I see is how to get around DarkSied and Thanos Combined. And Thor is not going to be taken down by speed blitz alone. Maybe someone else can come up with 4 from each universe that can take these 8. But the hitch is trying to find a hero from the opposite universe to battle each villian. I.E. Magneto vs. Batman or Darksied vs. Dare Devil ( just examples not being serious smile )

mighty adam
thor beats mags
strange beats void
supes beat doomdays
marvel beats black adam
orion stand still darkseid
genis vell beats sinestro
kyle beats count
surfer hold off thanos till everyone comes over to pick him apart

mighty adam
thor beats mags
strange beats void
supes beat doomdays
marvel beats black adam
kyle beats count
surfer hold off thanos till everyone comes over to pick him apart my team got the bad guys beat no matter how you look at it

nvrbeenwthagirl
thor beats mags
strange beats void
supes beat doomdays
marvel beats black adam
kyle beats count
surfer hold off thanos till everyone comes over to pick him apart

Supes can't beat Doomsday. Doomsday can't be beaten the same way twice. and even then supes never beat doomsday, he died remember. plus you gotta pit someone from the opposite universe against each bad guy. Also Orion is not as powerful as Darksied. He is more Powerful than Superman but not quite Darkseid lvl. I could see Genis Vell Beating Sinestro and then collapsing from exaustion. Sinestro ain't no punk. Capt Marvel Cannot beat Black Adam. LOL. Most of your matches are toons from the same universe. You have to mix them up for it to count.

mighty adam
Supes can't beat Doomsday. Doomsday can't be beaten the same way twice. and even then supes never beat doomsday, he died remember. plus you gotta pit someone from the opposite universe against each bad guy. Also Orion is not as powerful as Darksied. He is more Powerful than Superman but not quite Darkseid lvl. I could see Genis Vell Beating Sinestro and then collapsing from exaustion. Sinestro ain't no punk. Capt Marvel Cannot beat Black Adam. LOL. Most of your matches are toons from the same universe. You have to mix them up for it to count. supes has beat doomdays. marvel- black adam anyday. and wtf genis vell made rtk thor look like a punk now you telling me sinestro can stand up to him laughing laughing laughing right.

batdude123
I was referring to IOn as in Kyle Rayner, But I dont' know about some of the comments. Gladiator to me is as powerful as superman if not more and faster. Doomsday would be fighting basically Superman with Warrior training. And I have seen count Nefaria beat the entire avengers and stand up to Thor. Is he really that weak? The Major Problems I see is how to get around DarkSied and Thanos Combined. And Thor is not going to be taken down by speed blitz alone. Maybe someone else can come up with 4 from each universe that can take these 8. But the hitch is trying to find a hero from the opposite universe to battle each villian. I.E. Magneto vs. Batman or Darksied vs. Dare Devil ( just examples not being serious smile )

I know who Ion is. He's not like Green Lantern Kyle, if that's what you're thinking. Ion would kill Darkseid and Thanos at the same time. Gladiator has some pretty over the top, astounding feats, but Superman is the king of that category. Also, Superman spent a thousand years in Asgard fighting warriors and crap. Not to mention he was in a 'hundred years war' so to speak with Doomsday against Gog and his army. Count Nefaria is a Superman-lite character. Not to mention it's been shown on panel (and it's canon) that Superman tooled Thor. Not saying that that's how it would go down 10/10, but Thor would definitely have some trouble standing up to the speedblitz. I know how powerful Magneto is. Hell, I picked him for the tourney. But he's no match for Ion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
supes has beat doomdays. marvel- black adam anyday. and wtf genis vell made rtk thor look like a punk now you telling me sinestro can stand up to him laughing laughing laughing right.

Supes died to Doomsday. And Doomsday can't be beaten the same way twice. Period. Also Sinestro is not some run of the mill Green Lantern. He was the only one who could constantly equal Hal Jordan. The best GL EVER. Green Lanterns are not some run of the mill hero. They are Galactic Patrol men who are equipped with the most power weapons in the universe. They can literally make and do anything. Now put an Anti-Matter version on Sinestro, The other best gl ever, and you got a problem on your hands. The Rings afford the wearer Super speed, super reaction times, all manner of skills and advice. Not that Sinestro needs any. Just becuz DC's writers can't get their stuff together and write good consistent villains doesnt' mean we fans dont' know what the villains can do and should do. Sinestro would not go down so easily. He could move planets with his will power.

mighty adam
I know who Ion is. He's not like Green Lantern Kyle, if that's what you're thinking. Ion would kill Darkseid and Thanos at the same time. Gladiator has some pretty over the top, astounding feats, but Superman is the king of that category. Also, Superman spent a thousand years in Asgard fighting warriors and crap. Not to mention he was in a 'hundred years war' so to speak with Doomsday against Gog and his army. Count Nefaria is a Superman-lite character. Not to mention it's been shown on panel (and it's canon) that Superman tooled Thor. Not saying that that's how it would go down 10/10, but Thor would definitely have some trouble standing up to the speedblitz. I know how powerful Magneto is. Hell, I picked him for the tourney. But he's no match for Ion. in that jla vs marvel comic didn't iron man beat kyle cuz its was alot of bs pis and just plan ass about them vs comics.

batdude123
in that jla vs marvel comic didn't iron man beat kyle cuz its was alot of bs pis and just plan ass about them vs comics.

No, it was Wonder Man who ALMOST beat a ROOKIE Kyle Rayner.

mighty adam
Supes died to Doomsday. And Doomsday can't be beaten the same way twice. Period. Also Sinestro is not some run of the mill Green Lantern. He was the only one who could constantly equal Hal Jordan. The best GL EVER. Green Lanterns are not some run of the mill hero. They are Galactic Patrol men who are equipped with the most power weapons in the universe. They can literally make and do anything. Now put an Anti-Matter version on Sinestro, The other best gl ever, and you got a problem on your hands. The Rings afford the wearer Super speed, super reaction times, all manner of skills and advice. Not that Sinestro needs any. Just becuz DC's writers can't get their stuff together and write good consistent villains doesnt' mean we fans dont' know what the villains can do and should do. Sinestro would not go down so easily. He could move planets with his will power. ...... i know alot a but gl's. sinestro is hard to beat but not up there with genis vell PERIOD. we the fans can not say what people in comics should do we are not the writer's. and he is not moveing plants with hes will he's not hals equal thats why hal kick his ass all the time then killed him. please stop over hypeing sinestro.

mighty adam
No, it was Wonder Man who ALMOST beat a ROOKIE Kyle Rayner. thats sad i like wonder man alot but beating kyle is somwthing he shouldn't be doing sorry.

batdude123
...... i know alot a but gl's. sinestro is hard to beat but not up there with genis vell PERIOD. we the fans can not say what people in comics should do we are not the writer's. and he is not moveing plants with hes will he's not hals equal thats why hal kick his ass all the time then killed him. please stop over hypeing sinestro.

No, actually he's got a point about Sinestro. It's been said that Sinestro WANTED Hal to kill him because he wanted Hal to be corrupted. In Rebirth Sinestro pretty much tooled Kyle Rayner. But you're right, Sinestro would get beat by Genis.

nvrbeenwthagirl
...... i know alot a but gl's. sinestro is hard to beat but not up there with genis vell PERIOD. we the fans can not say what people in comics should do we are not the writer's. and he is not moveing plants with hes will he's not hals equal thats why hal kick his ass all the time then killed him. please stop over hypeing sinestro. [/QUOTE

I didnt' over hype Sinestro. The Guardians did when Hal went crazy and they ask Sinestro to stop Hal. NO one else but Sinestro. Granted Sinestro Died. But we know that that had to happen to move the story in the direction it needed to go. Other wise Hal would have beaten Sinestro so easily Years and years ago. It was a plot device.

batdude123
thats sad i like wonder man alot but beating kyle is somwthing he shouldn't be doing sorry.

No, I agree.

batdude123
I know who Ion is. He's not like Green Lantern Kyle, if that's what you're thinking. Ion would kill Darkseid and Thanos at the same time. Gladiator has some pretty over the top, astounding feats, but Superman is the king of that category. Also, Superman spent a thousand years in Asgard fighting warriors and crap. Not to mention he was in a 'hundred years war' so to speak with Doomsday against Gog and his army. Count Nefaria is a Superman-lite character. Not to mention it's been shown on panel (and it's canon) that Superman tooled Thor. Not saying that that's how it would go down 10/10, but Thor would definitely have some trouble standing up to the speedblitz. I know how powerful Magneto is. Hell, I picked him for the tourney. But he's no match for Ion.

Just in case nvrbeenwthagrl didn't see this.

mighty adam
Just in case nvrbeenwthagrl didn't see this. a bats don't you think people think orion is a push over on these forums? the man is STRONGER then supes he has NEW GOD TEC wtf HE CAN STAND STILL DARKSEID give the man some respect please.

Scoobless
Goku .............. all by himself ................ shifty

nvrbeenwthagirl
a bats don't you think people think orion is a push over on these forums? the man is STRONGER then supes he has NEW GOD TEC wtf HE CAN STAND STILL DARKSEID give the man some respect please.

I totally think Orion would punish Superman in a fight. He is a God. Not just a God but a New God. Which means that the very least of New Genesis or Apokolips is stronger than the very highest of sky fathers I. E. Zeus or Odin.

Orion is the 2nd Strongest New God after High Father. And he is prolly the best fighter in the DC universe. Plus he's got that whole Warrior Madness thing going on. Not to mention a mother box that heals all wounds. And the Astro-Force, which I akin to the Omega beams. Orion Could beat the crap out of anyone even Genis Vell if he wanted to. Barring Darkseid, Thanos, Silver Surfer, and Takion.

mighty adam
I totally think Orion would punish Superman in a fight. He is a God. Not just a God but a New God. Which means that the very least of New Genesis or Apokolips is stronger than the very highest of sky fathers I. E. Zeus or Odin.

Orion is the 2nd Strongest New God after High Father. And he is prolly the best fighter in the DC universe. Plus he's got that whole Warrior Madness thing going on. Not to mention a mother box that heals all wounds. And the Astro-Force, which I akin to the Omega beams. Orion Could beat the crap out of anyone even Genis Vell if he wanted to. Barring Darkseid, Thanos, Silver Surfer, and Takion. well him and genis will be a good fight i think but yea i agree with you.

Sea King
Magneto- flash (for obveis reasions)

Doomsday- Phoenix

Thanos-(old shoool version) Ion

Black Adam- Mr. Universe (Spider-Man edition)

Darksied- RKT

The Void- Parallax(hal jordan parallax)

Sinestro- Dr. Strange

Count Nefarious- Spector(hal jordan version)

nvrbeenwthagirl

Magneto
Doomsday
Thanos
Black Adam

Darksied
The Void
Sinestro
Count Nefarious

I"m gonna try this one more time before I go to bed

Magneto-Light Ray
Doomsday- Thor
Thanos-Takion
Black Adam-Sentry
Darksied-Odin
The Void-Ion
Sinestro- Silver Surfer
Count Nefarious- Wonder Woman

batdude123
Originally posted by Sea King

Doomsday- Phoenix

Darksied- RKT

Sinestro- Dr. Strange

Count Nefarious- Spector(hal jordan version)

Um... Parallax was a MAJOR villain. And SPECTRE???!!! confused What the f*ck? What the f**k? You can't use him in this thread. He isn't a superhero or a villain. He just does what is necessary for the multiverse.

Sea King
Um... Parallax was a MAJOR villain. And SPECTRE???!!! confused What the f*ck? What the f**k? You can't use him in this thread. He isn't a superhero or a villain. He just does what is necessary for the multiverse.

so saveing the wolrd from a supernova sun does not make him a hero confused

as for spector then instead of hal version ill use the one from a long time ago that was in the jsa james Caregan. stick out tongue

Sea King
my list updated

Doomsday- Phoenix

Darksied- RKT

Sinestro- Dr. Strange

Count Nefarious- Spector(Jamaes Caregan version)

batdude123
so saveing the wolrd from a supernova sun does not make him a hero confused

as for spector then instead of hal version ill use the one from a long time ago that was in the jsa james Caregan. stick out tongue

Um, how about killing everybody in the GLC for a start??? huh

And the thread starter down right stated that nobody in this thread could be like Living Tribunal or the Spectre etc.

Sea King
Um, how about killing everybody in the GLC for a start??? huh

And the thread starter down right stated that nobody in this thread could be like Living Tribunal or the Spectre etc.

and yet he still saved the entire world so yes hero wink

now as for no spector quoet him because it does not say anything about in the veary first post.

kgkg

Broly92
My team still is kicks a**
RKT
Insane Genis
Superman Prime
Captin Universe Surfer
Classic Ion
Batman 1 million
Adam Warlock with IG

Sea King
NO LT or Spectre, they are not heroes.

And NO villains lol. Someone said Parallax. He's a bad guy

Once I put this list together, it was really hard for me to think of 8 Heroes, 4 from each universe, that could best these 8 bad guys.

no spectre was on the jsa (james caregan) so hes a hero

kgkg
My team still is kicks a** lol I.G?

Broly92
Originally posted by kgkg
lol I.G?
Infinite Gauntlet

kgkg
Infinite Gauntlet i know that

but why whould u give a hero I.G?

Broly92
i know that

but why whould u give a hero I.G?
Adam Warlock already had it before?

kgkg
Adam Warlock already had it before? He wasn't acting heroic when he got it though cool

Broly92
He wasn't acting heroic when he got it though cool
Smarta** laughing

D-Block
Magneto-Superman
Doomsday-Silver Surfer
Thanos-Alan Sentinal
Black Adam-Thor

Sinestro-Genis Vell
Darksied-Odin
The Void-Captain Marvel
Count Nefarious- GL Hal

bigbran
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
Goku
PC SUPERMAN
Celestial Amped Devil Hulk
Savage Mindless War-Hulk

Soler-man
DR Manhatten
Great Evil Beast
The Source. laughing laughing does this guy ever listen. laughing laughing

kgkg
Originally posted by D-Block
Magneto-Superman
Doomsday-Silver Surfer
Thanos-Alan Sentinal
Black Adam-Thor

Sinestro-Genis Vell
Darksied-Odin
The Void-Captain Marvel
Count Nefarious- GL Hal
CM beating the Void?

DickBlazer
don't see any "heroes" beating them

bigbran
silver surfer
superman
genis
cap marvel
thor
sentinal alan scott
beta ray bill
kyle rayner

batdude123
and yet he still saved the entire world so yes hero wink

now as for no spector quoet him because it does not say anything about in the veary first post.

No, actually a hero wouldn't kill that many people on Oa and on earth as well. BIG time villain. One thing like that doesn't erase the other bad stuff he did. wink

Well, that requires a little bit of READING because later on he said nobody too powerfu.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Scoobless
Goku .............. all by himself ................ shifty

word.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, actually a hero wouldn't kill that many people on Oa and on earth as well. BIG time villain. One thing like that doesn't erase the other bad stuff he did. wink

Well, that requires a little bit of READING because later on he said nobody too powerfu.

Thanks bats, Reading the entire thread before posting is usually what I do as well.

As of yet, no one not even myself, has come up with a team with the power, skills, and brains to beat this team. Keep in mind that Thanos and Darkseid are so smart, that they could see uses of people's powers that others could not. They could have sinestro and Magneto combining powers in all sorts of incredible ways.

Scoobless
The A-Team, McGuyver and the PowerPuff Girls

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/448/glsparrowfk4.jpg

Jarlaxle
Ion, Superman Prime

Nuff said...

Jarlaxle
But yeah, I agree with Super Saiyan 4 Goku could easily take them all

K3VIL

Magneto
Doomsday
Thanos
Black Adam

Darksied
The Void
Sinestro
Count Nefarious
Classic Thor
God-Like Cable
Quasar
Gladiator
GL Hal Jordan
Orion
Dr. Fate
Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.