There's a Rocket in my Pocket

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
It's Extremely funny what a member that is watched by many forum members can do to the forum if he starts doing something that makes no sense.

Too Prove this I started saying "There's a Rocket in my Pocket" In every post for about half an Hour.

In the 30 minutes, People came up in there own mind many different things that were completely stupid.

These are some of the things people Did or Said:

"I Think Vinny's Broken huh"

"Vinny Is K.Diddy"

"Hows it Going K.Diddy"

"He's Releasing his inner Noob"

"Lets all Copy him and start Saying Valentines Ghey"

With that last Quote it brings me to another thing. Bashing. Cerberus is all pissed off that he got his thread closed so now hes retaliating on me? So he has to start bashing? Well he Got a warning for it two days ago, and a warning today but he still thinks he's KMCS SMARTASS. A K.Diddy Copycat it seems.

Also, people quoted me, copied me, started doing what I was doing.. Its pathetic how people can start bashing another member for just saying "There's a Rocket in my Pocket" ( Morning Glory and Cerberus..among others as well)

I'm surprised a few people didn't change what they thought though, many just went on not caring but what I did, Did change peoples point of view for awhile.

This just goes to show you how someone just saying a sentence in each thread "There's a Rocket in my Pocket" will completely mess up everyones mind to Cause Idiocy, Morons to Blossom and panic.

So I Leave you with this:

vincent

MR.Grum
forst post

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I hate everything about you no expression

vraya the great
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

It's Extremely funny what a member that is watched by many forum members can do to the forum if he starts doing something that makes no sense.

Too Prove this I started saying "There's a Rocket in my Pocket" In every post for about half an Hour.

In the 30 minutes, People came up in there own mind many different things that were completely stupid.

"Vinny Is K.Diddy"

"Hows it Going K.Diddy"

With that last Quote it brings me to another thing. Bashing. Cerberus is all pissed off that he got his thread closed so now hes retaliating on me? So he has to start bashing? Well he Got a warning for it two days ago, and a warning today but he still thinks he's KMCS SMARTASS. A K.Diddy Copycat it seems.

Also, people quoted me, copied me, started doing what I was doing.. Its pathetic how people can start bashing another member for just saying "There's a Rocket in my Pocket" ( Morning Glory and Cerberus..among others as well)

I'm surprised a few people didn't change what they thought though, many just went on not caring but what I did, Did change peoples point of view for awhile.

This just goes to show you how someone just saying a sentence in each thread "There's a Rocket in my Pocket" will completely mess up everyones mind to Cause Idiocy, Morons to Blossom and panic.

vincent

how interesting yawn

Cerberus

Dude, seriously, Grow.Some.Balls. wink

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Cerberus

laughing out loud Its Funny how a week ago you didn't even know who I was.

But After I get your thread closed because its in the wrong forum your life is set on basing me.

Valharu

"Vinny Is K.Diddy"

"Hows it Going K.Diddy"

vincent

Change your knickers Vinny. Seems their in a knot. laughing out loud

~Da Rev~

But After I get your thread closed because its in the wrong forum your life is set on basing me. who's cerberus?

SelphieT
theres a rocket in his pocket

H. S. 6
Was this necessary? erm

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Valharu
Change your knickers Vinny. Seems their in a knot. laughing out loud

It was all set up stick out tongue

Lyna303
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Was this necessary? erm

vraya the great
Dude, seriously, Stop.Bashing.People.Before.You. Get. Banned. wink . your post was also pretty k. diddy-ish. SUSPICIOUS.

SelphieT
Originally posted by SelphieT

sniper
laughing out loud

Cerberus

But After I get your thread closed because its in the wrong forum your life is set on basing me.

Pretty sure I still don't care who the hell you are, just as long as you go thru your little n00b spell and grow up a little erm

Like I said, im done talking about that bullshit allright? What I thought was right obviously wasn't with the mods and I moved on...did you? Mr. Pocket Rocket? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vinny Valentine
Edit.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I missed most of K.Diddy's short reign of terror!

Cerberus
Originally posted by vraya the great
Dude, seriously, Stop.Bashing.People.Before.You. Get. Banned. wink . your post was also pretty k. diddy-ish. SUSPICIOUS.

Not talking to you, and who is k. diddy? Is he like Valentine: a n00b?

Vinny Valentine

I'm not a n00b no

The Phantom

"Vinny Is K.Diddy"

"Hows it Going K.Diddy"

vincent

I found it humorous and fun. ^.^

SelphieT
Pretty sure I still don't care who the hell you are, just as long as you go thru your little n00b spell and grow up a little erm

Like I said, im done talking about that bullshit allright? What I thought was right obviously wasn't with the mods and I moved on...did you? Mr. Pocket Rocket? roll eyes (sarcastic)

badabing
Fart Tanks Wyoming.

Cerberus
thre's a rocket in his pocket

Thats what I hear erm

Valharu
Not talking to you, and who is k. diddy? Is he like Valentine: a n00b? K. Diddy is a legend. beer

Cerberus
K. Diddy is a legend. beer

Good for him.

$noopbert
Thats what I hear erm Die.

Grand_Moff_Gav
What we are seeing here is a clash of KMC Gods, Vinny in one corner, and Da Rev in the other?

Who will win? Lets read on!

Dusty

Only noobs and morons use the word 'Noob'.

vraya the great
Originally posted by Dusty
Only noobs and morons use the word 'Noob'. ooops sad

stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
Its so funny how some people got all worked up because of me saying "There's a Rocket in my pocket?"

If It bugged you SO Bad then you could have ignored me?

H. S. 6

Teehee. That actually made me chuckle. stick out tongue

Valharu
Good for him. laughing out loud Of course.

Lana
K. Diddy is a legend. beer

....not really.

$noopbert
Its so funny how some people got all worked up because of me saying "There's a Rocket in my pocket?"

If It bugged you SO Bad then you could have ignored me? Dusty's in your fridge. erm

vraya the great

If It bugged you SO Bad then you could have ignored me? You know what sucks? I've been gone so long that I missed this whole there's a rocket in my pocket thing. It must have been pretty interesting confused

The Phantom

If It bugged you SO Bad then you could have ignored me? I still find it humorous.

Who is K.Diddy? Can someone explain to me?

lord xyz

"Vinny Is K.Diddy"

"Hows it Going K.Diddy"

vincent

Another thread for sad old FF7_dork_1337. It seems some thins never change, eh Masrix? Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'm not a n00b no YES! YES YOU ARE! WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

Cerberus

If It bugged you SO Bad then you could have ignored me?

Ever tried to ignore an unfunny person who repeats himself like a broken record? It doesn't work so well erm

Lana
Originally posted by lord xyz
Another thread for sad old FF7_dork_1337. It seems some thins never change, eh Masrix? YES! YES YOU ARE! WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

I don't think you have any place calling anyone else a 'noob'.

Ever tried to ignore an unfunny person who repeats himself like a broken record? It doesn't work so well erm

There is an ignore feature.

lord xyz
Only noobs and morons use the word 'Noob'. What about n00b?

Dusty
Originally posted by $noopbert
Dusty's in your fridge. erm

Eating his f*cking foods.

vraya the great
Originally posted by The Phantom
I still find it humorous.

Who is K.Diddy? Can someone explain to me? He's some guy who got banned recently and valharu(see a couple of posts earlier) thinks he's a legend. I think Cerberus may be a sock of diddy but I'm not sure

The Phantom
Another thread for sad old FF7_dork_1337. It seems some thins never change, eh Masrix? YES! YES YOU ARE! WHEN WILL YOU LEARN? Originally posted by Lana

There is an ignore feature.

Cerberus

My bad "buddy" no expression

Valharu
Originally posted by Lana
....not really. Fair enough. beer

Vinny Valentine

I Wasn't Trying to be Funny no expression

It Was Set up to prove how nuts people on KMC can be.

Another thread for sad old FF7_dork_1337. It seems some thins never change, eh Masrix? YES! YES YOU ARE! WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

Sorry Lord XYZ, but It seems that only a little group of posters don't like me and call me a noob. The others DO like me and most of them are higher up members who aren't losers.

lord xyz
I'll except that. KMC was the first forum I've been on. The first time I ever heard of a forum! eek! So sue me. no expression

lord xyz

Sorry Lord XYZ, but It seems that only a little group of posters don't like me and call me a noob. The others DO like me and most of them are higher up members who aren't losers. So you're calling Da Rev a loser? Nice. no expression

Cerberus

Fooled me straight up, good job thumb up

Bloigen
I didn't give a shit. w00t

$noopbert
Vinny, there isnt a difference between older and newer members. The only 'higher up mebmers' are moderators.

Vinny Valentine
So you're calling Da Rev a loser? Nice. no expression

Alex is in his own group.

Fooled me straight up, good job thumb up

This WHOLE thread explains why it was done.

Read the first post instead of acting like a bigg tough internet guy erm

Valharu
He's some guy who got banned recently and valharu(see a couple of posts earlier) thinks he's a legend. I think Cerberus may be a sock of diddy but I'm not sure *cough* laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by $noopbert
Vinny, there isnt a difference between older and newer members. The only 'higher up mebmers' are moderators.

Higher Up Is older to me.

And it doesn't matter, I'm friends with alot of the mods too, so it still works.

But most my KMC friends have been here more then two years.

Cerberus
He's some guy who got banned recently and valharu(see a couple of posts earlier) thinks he's a legend. I think Cerberus may be a sock of diddy but I'm not sure

no expression Are you serious?

The Phantom

Those guys are funny.

lord xyz
Alex is in his own group.

This WHOLE thread explains why it was done.

Read the first post instead of acting like a bigg tough internet guy erm You really like attention don't you Vincent?

Vinny Valentine
You really like attention don't you Vincent?

Not From people like you.

no expression Are you serious?

I think it too.

Bloigen
You really like attention don't you Vincent?

yes

The Phantom
I'm reading all this... and all this is completely stupid. I'm sorry but this has to be the stupidest fight i've ever seen...

Cerberus

Oooo, intimidated? roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

Vinny Valentine
Oooo, intimidated? roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

Why would I be, its over the internet messed

SelphieT

he's got a rocket in his pocket

Bloigen
I'm reading all this... and all this is completely stupid. I'm sorry but this has to be the stupidest fight i've ever seen...

You obviously haven't seen the Star Wars Versus forum.

Valharu
Excellent thread. beer

H. S. 6
he's got a rocket in his pocket

You can stop now. It's not funny anymore.

The Phantom
he's got a rocket in his pocket laughing

The Phantom
Originally posted by Bloigen
You obviously haven't seen the Star Wars Versus forum. Nope.Originally posted by H. S. 6
You can stop now. It's not funny anymore. I still get a kick out of it.

Cerberus

And I am supposedly a big, tough guy...over the internet?

Morning_Glory

"Vinny Is K.Diddy"

"Hows it Going K.Diddy"

vincent

cant believe you made a thread about this blahness

lord xyz
You obviously haven't seen the Star Wars Versus forum. Good one. I started a few threads back there in my first few months, those guys have read like EVERY BOOK ON STAR WARS and well, know every character. It's like,

Darth Baines (or something) vs. NJO Luke Skywalker

I was like WTF? So I migrated here. big grin

SelphieT
And I am supposedly a big, tough guy...over the internet?

hmmmmmm, isn't that weird? Vinny, the boy with the rocket in his pocket, had such a big problem with K. Diddy? Its just over the internet roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

SelphieT
You can stop now. It's not funny anymore.

oh yes, you just wish you had a rocket in your pocket

The Phantom
hmmmmmm, isn't that weird? Vinny, the boy with the rocket in his pocket, had such a big problem with K. Diddy? Its just over the internet roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud laughing Still funny.

Lana
This whole argument is really stupid.

If you don't like a thread...don't click it.

If you don't want to read someone's posts, put them ignore.

FFS. Quit acting like idiots.

Vinny Valentine
hmmmmmm, isn't that weird? Vinny, the boy with the rocket in his pocket, had such a big problem with K. Diddy? Its just over the internet roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

I Don't have to like someone over the internet, but I Reported him, and gave the truth out to his lies.

His crew was the bashers. I'm not getting into K.Diddy,He's looking for a new rival, from what I heard.

The Phantom
oh yes, you just wish you had a rocket in your pocket Not was funny as the other so this one gets a smile. big grin

Vinny Valentine

yes

Exactly.

H. S. 6
Can't we all just... get along?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
cant believe you made a thread about this blahness You don't know him that well then do you? laughing out loud

The Phantom
Can't we all just... get along? If only it was that easy.

~Da Rev~

SelphieT
I Don't have to like someone over the internet, but I Reported him, and gave the truth out to his lies.

His crew was the bashers. I'm not getting into K.Diddy,He's looking for a new rival, from what I heard.

a new rival? laughing out loud what the hell!?

Vinny Valentine
You don't know him that well then do you? laughing out loud

You Don't Even Know me at all.

lord xyz
Can't we all just... get along? ermm

Grand_Moff_Gav

Sorry Lord XYZ, but It seems that only a little group of posters don't like me and call me a noob. The others DO like me and most of them are higher up members who aren't losers.

I think the only members who have posted in this thread who could be considered higher up are Lana,H.S.6,Da Rev and Morning Glory,

For the record Mist is a very tiresome annoing man who needs to get laid.

SelphieT
Can't we all just... get along?

NO

SelphieT

everyone is aware of that. We are posting in here cause we want to.

taft

"Vinny Is K.Diddy"

"Hows it Going K.Diddy"

vincent

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/americablah/OHYOU.jpg

The Phantom
NO See, not that easy.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I think the only members who have posted in this thread who could be considered higher up are Lana,H.S.6,Da Rev and Morning Glory,

For the record Mist is a very tiresome annoing man who needs to get laid.

You think wrong. icon5

SelphieT
See, not that easy.

exactemundo! wink

lord xyz

For the record Mist is a very tiresome annoing man who needs to get laid. Nah, I thought of him as a cunning prankster who is FAR too over-rated as a person on KMC.

SelphieT
Nah, I thought of him as a cunning prankster who is FAR too over-rated as a person on KMC.

I just don't mess with him....I really don't care

Grand_Moff_Gav

I love this gals logic!

Valharu

FFS. Quit acting like idiots. Take some of your own advise Lana, and leave those who are enjoying it to themselves. beer

SelphieT
Take some of your own advise Lana, and leave those who are enjoying it to themselves. beer thumb up

Lana
Nah, I thought of him as a cunning prankster who is FAR too over-rated as a person on KMC.

I'll have to honestly say there are quite a few people on here who I think are way too overrated in their popularity, but saying anything against them would bring half the OTF against me.

Take some of your own advise Lana, and leave those who are enjoying it to themselves. beer

Take my own advice? I've not got a problem, I just think it's dumb to argue over something so trivial and easily solved.

Bloigen
I'll have to honestly say there are quite a few people on here who I think are way too overrated in their popularity, but saying anything against them would bring half the OTF against me.

Say it! Say it! SAY IT!

SelphieT

yeah, I agree

lord xyz
I just don't mess with him....I really don't care He acts quite a lot like Bloigen. So either Bloigen's a wannabe Mist, or Mist isn't what we've thought he was.

The Phantom
I'm surprised this is still going since it seems Vinny has kinda left.

Valharu
Originally posted by taft
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/americablah/OHYOU.jpg laughing

Bloigen
He acts quite a lot like Bloigen. So either Bloigen's a wannabe Mist, or Mist isn't what we've thought he was.

laughing out loud I'm not a wannabe Mist.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Say it! Say it! SAY IT!

I agree! Get it off your chest!

SelphieT
I'm surprised this is still going since it seems Vinny has kinda left.

I know? isn't that crazy? Maybe we don't need him...........just keeeeeding, thats mean of me smile

Lyna303
Originally posted by taft
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/americablah/OHYOU.jpg

lmaohysterical

SelphieT
laughing out loud I'm not a wannabe Mist.

isn't that awesome how Bloigen just popped up!?

lord xyz
Say it! Say it! SAY IT! Bloigen's over rated. He usually gets a 1, but I think he better desrves a 0.0001 wink

lord xyz
laughing out loud I'm not a wannabe Mist. That's what Vinny thinks. laughing out loud

Bloigen
isn't that awesome how Bloigen just popped up!?

I just posted here about 2 minutes ago. confused

Bloigen's over rated. He usually gets a 1, but I think he better desrves a 0.0001 wink

laughing

What the hell are you talking about?

Itzak
Bloigen's over rated. He usually gets a 1, but I think he better desrves a 0.0001 wink

Can you ever stay on the same fecking subject? confused

laughing

herbjedi

The Phantom
Originally posted by Itzak

herbjedi What's the subject?

SelphieT

herbjedi

laughing out loud

Bloigen
herbjedi

Bring it.

herbjedi

lord xyz

laughing

What the hell are you talking about? I'm sorry, I'm a little high and tired. I mean, look at your watch Bloigen. no expression

Grand_Moff_Gav
I agree, Blogion (And that is who it is spelt) Needs to get his act together,

SelphieT

laughing

herbjedi

lord xyz
Post it! eek! I love that smilie! eek!

Bloigen
I'm sorry, I'm a little high and tired. I mean, look at your watch Bloigen. no expression

*looks at it*

That was fun.

I agree, Blogion (And that is who it is spelt) Needs to get his act together,

No it's not. And, nah.

SelphieT
*looks at it*

That was fun.

No it's not. And, nah. herbjedi

lord xyz
I'm sorry, I have mood swings.

Bloigen
herbjedi

herbfight

Itzak
What's the subject?

There's a Rocket in my Pocket.

Bring it.

herbjedi

*brings it*

herbfight

herbjedi

Welcome to the Dark Side!herbthumb

lord xyz
*looks at it*

That was fun.

No it's not. And, nah. Our time is 01:25

Bloigen
Our time is 01:25

It sure is. Originally posted by Itzak
*brings it*

herbfight

It has been brought? herbshock

SelphieT
There's a Rocket in my Pocket.

*brings it*

herbfight

Welcome to the Dark Side!herbthumb

Bloigen better watch out.......I'll cut his f*ckin hand offherbjedi

Grand_Moff_Gav
See, this has become a typical Blogion thread...which means, we might aswell abandon it.

Bloigen
Bloigen better watch out.......I'll cut his f*ckin hand offherbjedi

TAKE SOME OF THIS!

herbfight

Bloigen
See, this has become a typical Blogion thread...which means, we might aswell abandon it.

Frankly Granny_Muff_Gay, I don't give a damn.

SelphieT
TAKE SOME OF THIS!

herbfight

herbfight heh heh heh, I'm gonna give it to you good

Bloigen
herbfight heh heh heh, I'm gonna give it to you good Originally posted by Bloigen
herbfight

crazylozer
Right, one experiment, under very uncontrolled circumstances, with many unnaccounted variables will create a full on law on how a forum operates...

What was your point exactly? That people are too attentive to the forum and its members? That some people unneccessarily attack people?

Guess what, by doing this, you're both showing yourself to be way too concerned on the mental state of the OTF, and overly critical of those you see to be "your enemies".

"His crew", "a new rival", etc....WTF are you smoking? This is an internet forum. As you said yourself (ironically enough), stop being an attention whore and trying to be an internet tough guy.

Higher Up Is older to me.

And it doesn't matter, I'm friends with alot of the mods too, so it still works.

But most my KMC friends have been here more then two years.

Elitist much? That could be a coincedence...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.