Hulk vs pc superman, onsluaght, doomsday and RKT with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperChangeling
A super-hero was in a gamma bomb and receved ten-times the gamma that hulk did and can not only get stronger and regenerate, but he can also shoot gamma powrful enough to destroy a planet. And he an fly and run at twentyfold squared tmes the speed of light.

Soleran
So its a like a weak version of Beast Hulk?

badabing
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
A super-hero was in a gamma bomb and receved ten-times the gamma that hulk did and can not only get stronger and regenerate, but he can also shoot gamma powrful enough to destroy a planet. And he an fly and run at twentyfold squared tmes the speed of light.
Wolverine takes this himself. whistle

Demonic Phoenix
Talk about threads with stupidity in them. Before Hulk can even lift a finger, he'll be whooped in all places, and I mean in ALL places.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Talk about threads with stupidity in them. Before Hulk can even lift a finger, he'll be whooped in all places, and I mean in ALL places.

Did you read the first post?

Demonic Phoenix
Even if i did, it's no use posting here. The thread starter doesn't know that Hulk can lose. He keeps coming up with stupid abilities of hulk which don't even exist.

H. S. 6
Even if i did, it's no use posting here. The thread starter doesn't know that Hulk can lose. He keeps coming up with stupid abilities of hulk which don't even exist.

I agree that this thread is dumb, but I thought you might have blindly posted without bothering to read the opening post.

badabing
Hey, give me some credit. I also came up with a thread that gave Hulk stupid abilities.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t413657.html

Brutacus
The real Hulk kills this hulk wannebee.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I agree that this thread is dumb, but I thought you might have blindly posted without bothering to read the opening post.

I did read it. He'll manage to take guys down, no doubt about it, but eventually, he's gonna go downerm

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by badabing
Hey, give me some credit. I also came up with a thread that gave Hulk stupid abilities.

It's not that, it's just that changeling doesn't ever shut up and stay put when someone tells him that Hulk can lose.

That's probably why he came up with this thread.

Brutacus
Can hulk lose?????????
I didn't know that stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Brutacus
Can hulk lose?????????
I didn't know that stick out tongue

according to changeling....never in a million yearsstick out tongue

HisMajestyAC43
changeling, you never cease to amaze me.

i'm just going to tell you one thing. you give hulk fans a bad name, and make them look like idiots. and you have officially made me hate the hulk, which is sad, because i didn't before. yes i know that is more than one thing, but i thought you should know.

oh and this hulk loses to pc supes alone.

Sea King
Originally posted by badabing

yeah but this dude really thinks hulk can do all this stuff and thats whats so sad.

Soljer
It's either mindrape, or Rune King Thor kills him with a whisper. No chance.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Soljer
It's either mindrape, or Rune King Thor kills him with a whisper. No chance.

The Hulk beat Rune King Thor

http://stfu.eikern.net/?name=Soljer

sexyking
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
changeling, you never cease to amaze me.

i'm just going to tell you one thing. you give hulk fans a bad name, and make them look like idiots. and you have officially made me hate the hulk, which is sad, because i didn't before. yes i know that is more than one thing, but i thought you should know.

oh and this hulk loses to pc supes alone.

And there i was thinking it was only me this guy was making hate the hulk. laughing out loud

bigbran
ya right!! this guy is making me like the hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.