Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
- Elizabeth: ...I'm not sorry.

Jack looked down and noticed that Elizabeth has cuffed him to the mass of the Pearl. He looked up at her and smiled.

- Jack: Pirate.

Elizabeth left Jack on the Pearl and went on the lifeboat where Will and the remaining crew of the Pearl awaited.

- Will: Where's Jack?

- Elizabeth: Jack has decided to stay behind to give us a chance to escape.

And with that they left the Pearl on the lifeboat. Jack tried to free himself but failed. He noticed a latern and with his sword he busted it open and poured the oil onto his hand allowing him to slip free. He smiled and turned around seeing the Kraken. The great beast roared and spat up his hat.

- Jack: My hat.

Jack picked up his hat and put it on. The Kraken opened its mouth and Jack readied his sword.

- Jack: 'ello, beastie.

And Jack jumped into the mouth of the Kraken. The terrible beast took down the Pearl under the sea as Davy Jones watched from the Flying Dutchman.

Will, Elizabeth, and the rest of the crew went to Tia Dalma's hut and paid their last respects to Captain Jack Sparrow. Tia asked them all if they were willing to sail to the ends of the earth and beyond to save Jack and the Pearl and they all agreed.

- Tia: Then you will need someone who can sail a ship like the devil himself.

Tia turned around and looked at a dark staircase and everyone else looked. Down came a dark figure.

- Barbossa: So what's become of my ship?

Barbossa smiled and took a bite of his green apple as Jack the Monkey jumped onto his shoulders.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Rikku Gullwing
Elizabeth nearly fell from the place she was sitting on as she took a step forward.

- "Barbossa? How....but you died" - Elizabeth said.

MadMel
"obviously he's back" gibbs said, in his usual gruff maner...

FG725
Pintel looked at Barbossa in disbelief. His eyes widened and he just stared for the longest time not saying anything. But how did he come back I thought Sparrow killed him! He thought. He didn't know what to do now he was under Barbossa's command again. The others were probably more worried but he remembered being under Barbossa's command before and it lead him to trouble nothing but trouble.

FG725
(where's our Barbossa?)

Deit
(you called??????)

DragonWoman
(Your post my man...hehe)

Luo stood at the door of the witch doctor's hut. Not really trying to listen in on what he could make out of the coversation going on inside.
Endevouring to shrug off the tension that plagued his shoulders and upper back like it always had since he was a younger man, but with no success.
Glancing around and yawning openly, he wonered how long this visit would take.

Rikku Gullwing
- "Well I would suggest we start looking, Jack will not hold forever" - Elizabeth said apparently talking like she knew what she was saying but she really wasn't.

MadMel
gibbs nodded...

Deit
(I'm sorry for the wait, but I was questioning my self on what put for my first post on here. so once again I apologize, and I decided to make the post simple......)

Barbossa: "Well let's get going." *he took a bite from his apple and walked to the door.* "I'll explain everything on the way. hehahah."

Rikku Gullwing
Elizabeth looked around and then at Tia Dalma.

- "I hope this works" - Elizabeth said as she followed Barbossa.

Deit
Barbbosa: "Do you have a ship?" *he kept walking* "and tell me what we're going up against." *he opened the door and climbed into a boat*

Rikku Gullwing
- "We don't have a ship yet. We are up against Davy Jones and his minions" - Elizabeth said thinking about what they would do to get a ship.

DragonWoman
Luo's form tensed at the sight of Barbossa, there was something that tinged at the back of his mind and when the man spoke once again he was sure. Barbossa, the man that sat in the boat infront of him was the one that killed his comrades and left him for naught all but a year ago.

ESB -1138
Tia walked out and stood by the boat. She handed Barbossa a locket and said to him, "be careful. Davy Jones' Locker is a dangerous place. All who go there have never returned. I hope the same doesn't happen for you."

SundaysTheory
Paton sat patiently and silent in a small boat as she waited for the other crew members to come back out from a meeting in a small hut. Her piercing green eyes were focused on nothing in particular, yet she was very aware of the other man standing in the boat. He didn't seem to take much notice of her, which was perfectly fine. Paton never liked attention drawn to her. She looked up as the others finally came out of the house,her pupils dialating from the change of light. She finally came to focus on a new crew member. Matching a name to a face this crusty looking sea-worn man must be Captain Barbossa, but how? He was rumored to be dead. Paton didn't ponder on this too long though, it wasn't her place to be asking questions such as 'Why are you still alive?'

Her attention was averted from Barbossa to the other man known as Luo. She could feel the air tighten, as his body tensed up. Paton watched the two for a few moments, never taking her eyes off the two of them, almost expecting them to break out into a fight. But a dark mystical woman intervined, handing Barbossa something, and she returned her gaze back to the floor of the small boat.

DragonWoman
Luo jumped into the vacant boat ahead of Barbossa and the others, grabbing the oars he waited for someone to get into the boat he now occupied.
Regardless of the malice he felt for Barbossa they had to find Jack and if Barbossa had the blessing of the witch doctor then that would have to do for now, he'd come to the rough end of a witch doctor once before and had no intention of doing so again.

Rikku Gullwing
(Please someone control Elizabeth while I'm gone, I'm going away fro a week)

JacksPearl
(Hi was wondering...if I could be Jack's father? embarrasment Teague Sparrow I think is his name?)

SundaysTheory
Paton tentitavely stood up and followed Luo to the other boat, making room for the rest of the crew and Barbossa. She glanced up at the man she was now sitting across from. Paton could tell that he had eased a bit yet still had his guard up. Glancing up, her piercing green eyes met Luo's, but she quickly looked away.

DragonWoman
Luo's brow furrowed slightly, the young woman sitting across from him was a fairly new addition to the crew and he'd not yet had the chance to speak with her to make aquaintence. Realising just this, he extended his hand, "I'm Luo...we haven't met have we?"

MadMel
gibbs sat in the boat silently.....

SundaysTheory
(Dragon, I suggest you read Paton's bio.. and change a few her's to him's smile )

Paton looked from Luo's face, and then to his extended hand with her evergreen eyes. Her facial expression changed slightly as her eye's narrowed , but it was still barely past emotionaless. Not wanting to be rude though, she put her cold hand into his and shook it briefly saying only a single word in a slightly deeper voice that she used when speaking, "Paton."

DragonWoman
Luo nodded slightly, "You're one of the newer people on the crew correct?" He asked, it was that or he just had not noticed the young boy.

((Just read it then smile It's all good hehe...))

SundaysTheory
"Correct," she said shortly, her voice almost sounding defensive. Paton figured she shouldn't go into full detail of how she became crew on the Pearl, it was a boring tale anyway. And even if she was a good liar, Paton knew the less she told the more she kept others guessing about her personality and identity.

DragonWoman
Luo chuckled, "Don't like to talk much do you kid?" He shrugged and put the small peice of wood back between his teeth at the left side of his mouth, "I know this sounds ridiculous but if you ever want to learn to use a sword properly...not saying that you may not already...come to me, I maybe an Easterner but its one thing I'm good at."

SundaysTheory
Paton grimaced as Luo referred to her as a 'kid'. She was far from being a child, but made no attempt to correct him. She then listened intently to his offer of teaching her how to weild a sword. Knowing only the basics, Paton nodded. "That'd be great."

DragonWoman
Luo took note of the young man's body language as he spoke, when they knew eachother better he'd have to speak to the boy further, "Good, whenever you feel like beginning let me know. I won't be too far away."

ESB -1138
Beckett walked onboard the Flying Dutchman where Davy Jones waited for him. He looked at the crew and then at Davy Jones.

"So...what is it that you want?" Davy asked Beckett.

"The control of the seas Jones. As you can see I have your heart. Now you will do whatever I saw without question and I will let you live." Beckett answered. Davy lowered his head and gave a soft 'aye' and Beckett laughed before he continued, "first thing is first. We have ourselves some wanted men out there. William Turner and Elizabeth Swann are to have a quick drop and a sudden stop. Find them; kill everyone with them; and bring them to me."

"Aye, aye." Davy replied. Beckett walked off the Flying Dutchman and back onto his ship. With that the Flying Dutchman went underwater.

DragonWoman
Luo waited, whatever was going on inside was taking a while and he hoped he wouldn't have to wait much longer...there was an uneasy feeling rising in the pit of his stomach that made him ill at ease.

Miracle
Elizabeth was sitting close to Will and she observed Barbossa.

- "Well come on we are waisting too much time here and for all we know Jones and Beckett may be laying in wait for us" - Elizabeth said almost exasperated because of the wait.

DragonWoman
Luo caught wind of the words and stood, offering to help Elizabeth down into the boat, the woman looked ailed by what had been happening and rightly so.

mycoreisdark
Hi, I have a quick question, Can we make up characters?
I know it may sound riddiculous, but if you think on it, it fits: Jack Sparrow has a daughter. It makes sense doesn't it? I mean, in the first movie, he gets slapped by three girls, two of whom were Tortugan (which suggests that they like to party). So we therefore have somewhat accurate info that Jack has slept with quite a few women in his day. Basically, about eighteen years ago, Jack 'knew' this prostitute and then left a few days after unknowingly getting her pregnant. Nine months later, Jourdanna Sparrow was born! She grew up in Tortuga, wich made her quite tough. She learned how to fight with most weapons at a very young age and could beat most men at a duel. Her mum ran off when she was nearly seveteen and she's been searching for her dad since.
Jourdie has the same deep eyes, straight nose and high cheekbones as the late Captain Jack, but there are, of course, noteable differences. She obviously has no beard and no mustache. She is about the same height as Jack, sports the same wild black hair(though hers isn't as matted), and wears similar attire.... so um... yah... voila, what do you think?
-- this is almost exactly what she looks like, yay for the artist! she rocks!http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15606257/

mycoreisdark
Alright, where are they at the moment? If they are still at Tia Dalma's, maybe she could give them some insight as to the fact that they might find someone helpful in Tortuga... *cough cough*

Ghetto Goblin
Jack walked to the end of the bow and looked down at the water, "...my hat..." *sigh*

trademark
you cant be JAck look at the first page of sign up

mycoreisdark
Originally posted by mycoreisdark
Alright, where are they at the moment? If they are still at Tia Dalma's, maybe she could give them some insight as to the fact that they might find someone helpful in Tortuga... *cough cough*

Miracle
Elizabeth looked at Luo and accepted his help as she got onto the boat. Her mind still drifting to the moment Jack was attacked by the giant kraken.

- "Thank you" - she said to Luo and sat on the boat looking further into the water.

mycoreisdark
{Alright, I know this is ESB's rp, BUT seeing as he doesn't seem to post very often, I think that untill he gets back we should rp with the certain characters needed in each scene that belong to him in the rp. This rp needs to get going}

Ghetto Goblin
(i'm a different jack, who happens to want his hat just as much.)

mycoreisdark
{then you should have said so, should have made your posts clearer and I think it would too confusing anyway . you could change his name and a few traits.}

mycoreisdark
{Alright, that's it. I'm taking the helm until ESB gets back, I hate it when good rps die out.}

Tia Dalma walked behind everyone as they filed out of her cabin and into the boat. She stood, like a shadow, in the doorway, the dim light coming from behind her making most of her very difficult to see properly. ''Set course for Tortuga... dere you may fin' someboday who may be of help to you.'' As she turned to go back into her cabin, the light caught her face and she seemed to have a mysterious smirk on her face.

Miracle
(Actually you can't take the helm of anything. You have to ask ESB if you can take control and wait for it. After all it was his idea. And if he doesn't answer take it up with the mod of this forums which is Ushgarak and he'll decide. If he says it's okay then you can go ahead otherwise you can't just barge in and take over somebody else's idea. Make your own idea and have people decide if they want to join up, if you get no interest start brainstorming to get people's interest. But just stealing somebody else's idea is just wrong)

DragonWoman
(I'm behind Miracle on this one...ask ESB...)

mycoreisdark
{oh, indeed, I agree, and I will contact both of them. However, doesn't it just irritate you when people don't finish what they've started?}

DragonWoman
(Yes it does but as a role player not a host you dont have a right to just take over an rpg because you think its a good idea...)

mycoreisdark
[Alright, everybody, I have just spoken with ESB and it seems that he is no longer interested in controlling this rp. He said I could control it, but.... I don't really want to play all those characters by myself, so if any of you wish to take them, just let me know.}

Miracle
(Very good, just assign them yourself if you want. ESB is a very good friend of mine...which reminds me I should have taken care of something of his..... erm )

mycoreisdark
I'll take Bootstrap and Beckett, Jack however, I don't want. I think we should share, or one of you can have him, just remember to make him strangely wonderful!! lol. Davy is up for grabs, anyone?

Alright, so anyway, let's get a move on, shall we?

DragonWoman
Ok...well lets do this. smile

DragonWoman
{Alright, that's it. I'm taking the helm until ESB gets back, I hate it when good rps die out.}

Tia Dalma walked behind everyone as they filed out of her cabin and into the boat. She stood, like a shadow, in the doorway, the dim light coming from behind her making most of her very difficult to see properly. ''Set course for Tortuga... dere you may fin' someboday who may be of help to you.'' As she turned to go back into her cabin, the light caught her face and she seemed to have a mysterious smirk on her face.

(That was the last post)

Miracle
Elizabeth looked at Tia Dalma and just nodded to her words. She only waited for the others to board the boat to make their way back to Tortuga.

- "You heard Tia Dalma, let's go" - Elizabeth said.

mycoreisdark
Meanwhile in Tortuga, Jourdanna Sparrow was sitting in the local tavern and sipping at a small mug of rum. She was probably the only one who wasn't dead drunk and she sat there, merely watching the inhabitants of the bar. It wasn't long until a drunk young sailor approached her table with a cheeky smile on.
"Scuse me honey,..."
While he was finishing his rather vulgar sentence, Jourdanna stood up and unsheathed her sword. In moments, she was standing with her swordtip at the young man's throat.

"Excuse me sir?Would you care to share that again?" Jourdie smirked as she saw the anger in the man's eyes.

"Why, you little tra--'' He began to say as he pulled out his sword. His sentence however, was cut short when the two swords clashed. At the sound of the metallic clank, all hell broke out in the pub and guns fired and more swords clanked.
In a few short steps, Jourdanna had the sailor against a wall with her blade against his neck when , her hat was knocked to the ground. Being sentimentally attached to her hat, she went after it frantically and as she did so, the sailor prepared to perform a suprise attack. It was then that a rum bottle came flying across the tavern and konked the sailor on the head, knocking him unconcious.
"Oh," Jourdie chuckled as she stood back up, her hat now in it's rightful place ontop of her head. "Tough luck, mate." she laughed and began to walk out of the frantic pub. While on her way out, she passed by a few coins sitting on the bar counter. She nonchalantly pocketted the coins, exited the pub and made on her merry way down the busy Tortuga street.

DragonWoman
Luo watched as everyone loaded into the boats, nodding to one of his fellow crewmates as they rowed slowly through the dark swamps that surrounded Tia Dalma's hut.

mycoreisdark
Jourdanna made her way to the docks of Tortuga for some peace and quiet. This was her favourite place when she wasn't working aboard a ship. She loved the sound of the sea more than anything, but had been out of a sailing job for months, thus postponing her search for her father. Jourdie was the daughter of the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow, though only few knew it. Her mother had been a Tortugan barmaid who had taken a liking to the Captain and spent a night with him. Jack, being the pirate he was, couldn't stay and left the next morning. This is what her mother had told her, but then again, her mother wasn't the most trustworty person in the world. Her mother, who wasn't really the mother-type at all, had run off with some sailor only months ago and had left without a trace. In Jourdie's mind however, this was all for the better. She had always done whatever she wanted, regardless of the consequences, but now she was entirely free of someone who could scold her.

DragonWoman
These swamps had always given Luo a feeling of ill ease, there was something about the place where Tia lived that gave him a feeling that something wasn't right in the world...

mycoreisdark
The harbor was quiet tonight, just the sound of the sea, and a bell ringing over the water. The drunken taverns and streets of the town were muffled by the sounds of the harbor, and all was rather peaceful here. Jourdanna found herself a spot on the edge of a dock, pulled her boots off, plopped down and let her feet dangle in the water. She leaned against a crate and pulled her hat down low on her brow. How extraordinarily like her father she looked as she sat there, completely relaxed as if time had stopped.

{Should we have it so you guys just arrived in the harbor????}

Miracle
(Yeah let's move along)

Long hours of rowing finally paid off when the boat reached the Tortuga harbor. Elizabeth got off the boat and looked around.

- "Well that's enough time i'm willing to spend on a lifeboat ever again" - Elizabeth said as she looked over the docks and saw a familiar shape though she dismised it when the figure revealed a woman. She looked a lot like Jack Sparrow but then it was probably her mind playing tricks to her for all the exhausting voyage and lack of water to drink.

mycoreisdark
Jourdanna looked up at the sound of a small boat and some feet hitting another dock. She searched the darkness untill she came across a little lifeboat with people filing out of it and onto the dock. These people had obviously not been in a wreck, possibly an abbandonning of a ship, but something about them was strange and intruiging. Jourdanna got up quietly when she saw one,who was infact a woman, had noticed her, and she tiptoed back to the main dock before they had finished tying up their boat. Quite the motley crew, really. A man who stood tall and dignified, a young couple, a bumbling pair of sailors and an older sailor with large sideburns. The latter, with the sideburns, Jourdanna recognized as a drunkard who used to inhabit Tortuga, though she did not know him.
Jourdanna sunk into the shadows as they approached. She wanted to get to know these strange people a little before she introduced herself.

Miracle
- "I think Tia Dalma forgot to mention how we are going to get a hold of a ship. Without one how are we supposed to get to Jack and the Black Pearl?" - Elizabeth asked realizing the difficult situation they were in at the moment.

mycoreisdark
As Jourdanna tried to get a better view of them from her hiding place, she tripped on a small rock,that, by night was almost invisible. Her hat when flying and landed near the strangers as she fell flat on her face.
''Oh, bugger...'' she muttered as she lay there, hoping that the strangers wouldn't notice her.

Miracle
(I'm taking over Will until the person that called him comes back if he ever does)

Elizabeth noticing the young girl was startled. Will helped the girl stand up and looked at her.

- "You should know better than to evesdrop on other people's conversations" - Will said and Elizabeth looked at the girl a bit funny. She looked exactly like...Jack, only more femenine.

DragonWoman
Luo walked over to the trio and his bushy eyebrows creased, leaning slowly toward Elizabeth, "Looks uncannily like Jack doesn't she?" He murmered softly.

mycoreisdark
"Eheh..." Jourdanna smiled. "Well, ...um...I uh, heard you were in need of a ship... and, well... I can understand if you don't want my help, but I know someone who may be able to help." she began to brush the dirt from her pants. "... and uhm, I suppose I should introduce myself anyways. Name's Jourdanna, or Jourdie if you like. And who's this 'Jack' you keep talking about?" Jourdanna added the last part with a skeptical tone, she had an idea of who they were tlaking of, but thought it best to ask first.

Miracle
- "Yes she does. I thought I was loosing my mind" - Elizabeth said and Will narrowed his eyes as he looked at the girl from head to toe.

- "Are you his sister, daughter?" - Will asked and looked at Barbossa - "It might be a good idea if we start looking for a way to get our hands on a ship, we might need to get a crew to 'borrow' one".

mycoreisdark
"Well, if you're talking about Captain Jack Sparrow, then you've got it just about right. I'm 'is daughter." Jourdanna smiled confidently now. "Never met 'im though, and I've been searching for him for years."Jourdie picked up her hat and placed in on her head. "So, you know 'im then?"

Miracle
- "Yes we do. We are going to look for him and the Black Pearl. The man there is Barbossa. He will help us to get to Davy Jones' locker, where Jack and the Pearl are" - Will said. Elizabeth stood there for a while a little surprised that Jack had a daughter but then Jack was in Tortuga a lot, and he knew lots of women here.

- "What about your family Jourdanna?" - Elizabeth asked.

mycoreisdark
Jourdanna was startled at the news of her father in Davy Jones' locker, and sat down on a crate. She had an awestruck look on her face as she answered the girl's question. "Me mum ran off with a sailor a few months ago, but I'd been looking for me dad long before that." she sat there in silence for a moment then stood up and began to walk across a bridge to another dock. "I've got a mate who tracks all the good boats that come through here. I recall him saying that there was a small East India Trading Company vessel just of the shore." Jourdanna explained with very Jack-like hand guestures as she waited for the others to follow.

DragonWoman
Luo's brow remained furrowed as he and the others followed the girl, glancing behind him anyone could see why he was troubled. This girl was the female mirror of Jack and there was no mistaking that what-so-ever. His hand rested idly on the hilt of his sword in readiness, something stirred in his mind and the uneasiness in his features worsened.

mycoreisdark
They soon came to a small, dumpy boat at the end of the worst dock in town and Jourdanna stopped before it. She then turned to face the group with a rather grave look on her face.
"Now, in case the event of commandeering a ship comes along, I must ask; all of you are enemies of the East India Company,yes?" she gave them no chance to respond and smiled. "Good, well, that's settled, then." She turned towards the small boat and began to board it, then she turned to face them once more. "I think it'd be best if you waited here for a moment." She boarded the boat, knocked on the cabin door and then dissappeared inside. A few minutes later, Jourdanna reappeared and geustered for everyone to come aboard.

DragonWoman
Luo, bushy eyebrow raised at the obvious similarities between Captain Jack and the girl, boarded with hand on the hilt of his braodsword, muscles tensed he was ready for anything. He put a hardened hand on the girls shoulder and leant in so she could his whispered comment, "If this is an ambush girl, be assured that none of us will go down with a fight. And my ghost will haunt you until karma is fulfilled...get it?" His voice, though quiet was menacing...there was no doubt that his words where true.

mycoreisdark
"Right...um.. now you're just not making any sense at all." Jourdanna smiled. "We're the ones who'll be doing the ambushing... that is, all of us... together.. as a whole.... comendeering actually." Jourdie smiled once more as she went back inside the cabin of the boat. Once inside, Jourdanna plopped down onto a rickety old bench next to a young red-haired man with a long scar down one side of his face. The man had to be about twenty-something, but his skin looked aged, as any sailor's skin does. He was clad in a torn and dirty, black frock coat, a loose white shirt, canvas pants and tall black boots. There he sat, staring lazily at a large map on the table while idly twiddling a mapping compass between his fingers.
When everyone had quieted down, Jourdanna looked up and said, "Right, well this is Pierre and..."

"...It seems you have a need of a ship." Pierre finished Jourdanna's sentence for her as he looked up from the map. "The H.M.S Haley is floating just a mile or so off of Saline Pointe. It'd just been restocked in weaponry and food supplies before if came, and it's a small ship, so you won't need anymore people than you already have. You'll need to attack at night and begin on your way immediately, then when you're far enough from shore, get rid of the crew. "

Miracle
- "And what's in this for you?" - Will asked still a little skeptical that they would help them out just like that. Elizabeth stood by Will's side all the time.

mycoreisdark
Pierre smiled and rolled up the right hand sleeve of his coat to his elbow. There, on his forearm, staring them all in the face was the same scar that Jack had on his arm from the same brand that resided in Beckett's study. "Anyone who's an enemy of Beckett's is a friend of mine. Anyone who is willing to do something about the East India Company taking over pirate territory, is a friend of mine. I only go after East India ships, and every one stolen or taken down is a step towards everyone who wears a pirate brand's revenge on Beckett." Pierre rolled his sleeve back down and once again played with the compass.

Jourdanna looked at her own arm, frowned then looked back up again. Though she did not wear a pirate's brand, and had never met Beckett, she too felt feelings of hatred towards him. She had also heard mangled, mostly untruthfull stories from strange sailors that Beckett had somehow gained control of the sea by obtaining the heart of Davy Jones. This, she had come to believe, was the reason of her current unemployment.

DragonWoman
Luo, leaning defensively on the door frame behind Will and Elizabeth. Listening in on the words spoken by all three, he glanced around still keeping an ear in on the conversation.

Miracle
- "Alright then thank you" - Elizabeth said and Will stood straight and looked around.

- "Then we'll be in our way. The night can only last so much" - Will said and walked to the door.

DragonWoman
Luo followed briskly behind the two, the rest of their crew picking up the pace behind the three of them. Leaving Jack's daughter to either struggle to catch up or be left behind.

mycoreisdark
"Right, well off we go." Jourdanna smiled and stood up. "Thanks a bunch, Pierre...."

"Anytime Jourdie, " Pierre smirked and went back to his map. "Good luck..." He was a rather strange pirate, ragged in appearance and very cunning indeed, but there was something odd about him.

"So, I'm assuming that we'll be taking the life boat you all came in." Jourdanna said as followed everyone out of Pierre's boat. "Pointe Saline's not far..." she said as she hopped onto the deck.

Miracle
Elizabeth sighed as she looked at the small boat again but got on it. Will went on board as well and grabbed a paddle.

- "Everyone make haste, time is of the essence" - Will said.

mycoreisdark
"Agreed!" Jourdanna smiled, already sitting in the front of the boat and notealbly paddle-less.

{Pintel and Raggetti? they're with us right? lol I'll take Raggetti if someone wants Pintel.}

Raggetti,though exhausted, took a paddle and sat down, eager to comandeer a good ship and be rid of this rowboat.

{I don't know if Barbossa and Gibbs are taken, but I just used them in this post to make things work. Do either of you have either of them? If not, perhaps we should share them? Or if one of you wants one of them, just say so.}

Barbossa took no paddle and sat in the front, as captains always seemed to do. Jourdanna took one quick look at him and knew that she didn't like him and that he didn't like her, however, she decided to stand her ground... afterall, she had gotten there first!
Gibbs, who was always convinced that having a woman aboard a ship was bad luck, was now near shaking with worry that there were two women aboard. He took a swig from his flask and nervously stepped into the boat.

DragonWoman
Luo took a paddle next to Will and waited for everyone to board the small craft before they's even thought of setting off.

mycoreisdark
In about an hour, they had located the small ship and were coming up round the stern. When they had rowed close enough, Jourdanna put a hand out and anchored them against the ship with a few spare bits of line. She had attached a marlin spike to a longer line andhad hurled it upwards. In moments,she saw the makeshift grappling hook wrap itself around the rail on the poop-deck and then pulled down hard to secure there.
Ragetti and Pintel, had more than once been a crewmember aboard the Black Pearl and, as a result, the two had learned many tricks necessary for sneaking around. They always carried on their persons, tools for such mischief and they too had makeshift grappling hooks prepared. Following Jourdanna, the two threw their hooks and pulled them tight when they swung around the railing some fifteen feet above.
While Ragetti and Pintel hesitated and waited for orders to climb, Jourdanna already had both feet off of the boat when Gibbs put a hand on her shoulder to stop her.

"Don't be cimbin just yet, lass, 's'bad luck fer a lady to go ferst onto an enemy ship." Gibbs said in a hushed voice as Jourdanna reluctantly jumped back into the boat.

"Well, if you'd like to climb on up first, then be my guest." Jourdanna said matter of factly with a very Jack-like smile. Gibbs, smiling inside at Jourdie's behavior being so like her father's, backed off.

"So, What's the plan then?" Gibbs asked, rubbing his hands together as he so often did. He shot a quick glance at Will, who always seemed to be able to come up whith a scheme in moments.

Miracle
- "Alright, Pintel and Ragetti sneak into the Captain's cabin and secure any weapons you find. It is most likely that he keeps the weapons there. Elizabeth and Jourdanna can create a distraction as you are both fine looking women. Then Luo, Barbossa, Gibbs and I storm in to catch them off guard" - Will suggested. Elizabeth glared at him.

- "That's the best you could come up with, Jourdanna and me mounting a display for them?" - Elizabeth asked.

- "They're men, they won't resist you" - Will said.

mycoreisdark
"Yeah, I could do that..." Jourdanna smirked as she adjusted her hat. "Spent my whole life in Tortuga, didn't I?" she said sarcastically.

Pintel and Ragetti wore smiles from ear to ear. Excited about raiding the Captain's cabin for weapons and other such goods, the two of them grabbed hold of their ropes and began to climb.

"Aye, good plan." Gibbs nodded as he readied his gun.

"Ready?" Jourdanna asked Elizabeth as she once again, took hold of her rope.

DragonWoman
Luo remained silent the entire time and nodded slightly as Will spoke, the man's plan made sense and his dark eyes raised as he watched his crewmates climb onto the deck in preparation for the boarding of the rest.

mycoreisdark
Soon, Ragetti and Pintel had dissappeared over the rail and onto the ship.
It took Jourdanna only about a minute to climb up and hop over the rail aswell. As she landed on the deck, all was quiet aside from the near silent footsteps of Pintel and Ragetti. The two had already snuck into the captain's quarters and had no doubt begun tying the captain up and securing the weapon supply.

mycoreisdark
{Hello?}

DragonWoman
{Im still around just have no material to post with...Im working 45 weeks}

Miracle
(Yeah sorry been busy as hell)

Elizabeth made her way up the ropes and onto the main deck. She stood there waiting for Jourdanna and then a few men looked at her and Jourdanna.

- "Hi, we're lost, can you help us?" - Elizabeth said and the men were completely distracted by the two girls. Hearing voices, the other two men came from the galley and looked at the women in surprise.

Will took the rope and climbed on board and took out a pistol, Barbossa did so as well.

- "Well gents, women are powerful distractions aren't they?" - Barbossa said and grinned.

- "Surrender and you will not be harmed, we need to borrow this ship" - Will said.

DragonWoman
Luo had climbed up quite clandestinely behind the small group of men, slightly dripping as he'd decided to take the other side of the ship instead of where the boat was, pointing the tip of his sword at the most senior mans neck his rough voice was menacing in tone, "I really do advise that you do as we say...or you wont live to see another sunrise...any of you..."

mycoreisdark
Ready for any resistence, Jourdanna smiled and pulled out her sword and pistol.
"Or, if you'd rather challenge pirates... Be our guests."

At that moment, Ragetti, Pintel and the captain(now bound by hands and feet) burst out from the captain's cabin.
"Loadem' into a life boat without oars?"

"Aye, That sounds mighty reasonable." Gibbs smirked and grabbed the nearest two sailors and a bit of line, and bound their hands behind their backs. He walked over to Pintel and Ragetti,while pulling the two frightened sailors with him. He pointed out a nearby lifeboat, and loaded the lads into it in. Pintel and Ragetti followed suit and loaded up the captain then moved to get the other captives. Jourdanna had already tied up a couple of the East India sailors and went to bind another when Gibbs shouted
"Hoist up the longboat we came in on!"

"Why?" Jourdanna asked bluntly then, almost instantly, she understood.

"Because it's the last bit o' the Pearl that we got left..." Ragetti said softly, his wood eye rolling about as he blinked and looked around at them all.

"Aye..." Jourdanna quietly said as she went to the stern of the ship once more.

Miracle
Will helped Jourdanna get the longboat on board and secured it with ropes.

- "I don't know if your father is truly alive, but I swear I'll help you get back with him" - Will said.

Elizabeth went to the cabin and sat down near the door as the others took their positions on the deck.

DragonWoman
Luo took watch on the crowsnest, his dark eyes glinting in the dim light of the moon reflecting in his eyes...this mission would bring promise indeed.

mycoreisdark
"Thanks..." Jourdanna said quietly as they secured the boat.

"Weigh Anchor!" ordered Barbossa as he pet a monkey that had suddenly appeared out of no where. "We must get as many miles between us and this island as posible!"

After they had settled in a nice little cove on a deserted island many miles from the Isla Tortuga, the crew was permitted a few hours to rest. The crew quarters below were fairly nice, of course, even hammocks can look cozy after you've been working through the night. Luckily for the girls, the first mates cabin and the neighboring Navigator's cabins were indeed welcoming with their soft bunks and pillows. Jourdanna was overjoyed at this news, for when working on other ships, she had been going undercover as a young boy. There was nothing she hated more than a bunch of smelly sailors anywhere near her bunk.

Jourdanna awoke that morning to the sound of the water gently tapping the hull of the ship. She quickly got dressed and, trying hard not to wake anyone, scurried up the stairs to the main deck.It was a gorgeous day, the early morning sun was shining and there was a cool breeze. There water was calm and the ship only rocked slightly in the small waves.

mycoreisdark
"Thanks..." Jourdanna said quietly as they secured the boat.

"Weigh Anchor!" ordered Barbossa as he pet a monkey that had suddenly appeared out of no where. "We must get as many miles between us and this island as posible!"

After they had settled in a nice little cove on a deserted island many miles from the Isla Tortuga, the crew was permitted a few hours to rest. The crew quarters below were fairly nice, of course, even hammocks can look cozy after you've been working through the night. Luckily for the girls, the first mates cabin and the neighboring Navigator's cabins were indeed welcoming with their soft bunks and pillows. Jourdanna was overjoyed at this news, for when working on other ships, she had been going undercover as a young boy. There was nothing she hated more than a bunch of smelly sailors anywhere near her bunk.

Jourdanna awoke the next morning to the sound of the water gently tapping the hull of the ship. She quickly got dressed and, trying hard not to wake anyone, scurried up the stairs to the main deck.It was a gorgeous day, the early morning sun was shining and there was a cool breeze. The water was calm and the ship only rocked slightly on the small waves.
She leaned over the edge of the ship and stared down at the water. She couldn't help but think that something was wrong, just a mild sense that sailors often have(Gibbs, however, maybe had too much).
A gull squaked overhead, Jourdanna looked up to see the wretched thing nestling itself into a space between the mid mast and the crow's nest.
"Lil' bugger's got a nest in our fighting top!" Jourdie grumbled as she hopped onto the rail and began climbing the rattlines to the crow's nest. When she placed a hand on the platform and climbed up, the gull flew off and landed on one of the square sail booms on the fore mast. In seconds, Jourdie stood with her pistol ready and aiming for the bird on the next mast. The bird gave a loud squak and flapped it's wings about stupidly but just as Jourdie was about to pull back on the trigger, she saw white sails on the horizon just over the rock wall of the cove. "Oh, Bugger."

{sorry for the double post}

Miracle

mycoreisdark
"What colours is she flying?"Gibbs hollered as he appeared from the crew quarters.
At Gibbs' question, Jourdanna looked up above her. The British flag and the East India Flag still flapped slowly in the breeze.

At the sound of Will's voice, Barbossa emerged from his quarters and pulled out his telescope to see the ship that was just coming into propper view.
Jourdanna quickly grabbed a loosened line and slid down it as fast as she could. She landed next to on the deck with a bit of a thud.
"If it's a Brittish ship we can trick them, we've still got the flags of the previous owners of the ship. Then again, if it's not..." her sentance trailed off.

mycoreisdark

mycoreisdark
just wondering where everybody is...

Miracle
(Sorry my pc was down for almost a week)

- "Then were dead" - Will said and looked over to Elizabeth and then around the ship - "We don't have enough men to engage and I'm sure the trade company does not have women on board. You'll have to hide or find a way to look not so femenin".

Elizabeth nodded and reached into her pocket, she had a fake mustache and put it on. Still she looked rather funny but they would have to work so the other boat's crew would not see her.

mycoreisdark
Jourdanna took the telescope from Will and gazed out upon the ship in question. "Looks like we're in luck..." she said. "She's an East India ship."

{glad to see you backsmile}

mycoreisdark
... so, it's kinda dead, but this rp is really good so far.
so I think we may need like two more people to keep it going at a more steady pace.
know anyone who is really good at rp-ing who would like to join?

Miracle
(don't know, you'll have to ask around, there are a lot of good rpers here but not all of them are into POTC)

- "Well then let's get to it gentlemen and look busy, act casual they'll notice if we are nervous" - Will said and handed to Barbossa the coat of the captain - "Put this on Barbossa or they'll get suspicious".

mycoreisdark
Barbossa heasitantly put on the old captains coat while the others got to work on looking busy. Jourdanna, however,plopped herself down on the deck so that she couldn't be seen by the other ship. She looked dazed as she sat there cross-legged with her head tilted to one side. She stared down at her pistol which she now rolled around in her fingers. Only those who knew Jourdie well would have been able to see that she was delving into the back of her mind, conjuring up some strangely useful idea. Though, to those who were not very familiar with her, it may have looked as though she had just been struck very hard in the head and was now wondering why it hurt so much.

mycoreisdark

mycoreisdark
Barbossa heasitantly put on the old captains coat while the others got to work on looking busy. Jourdanna, however,plopped herself down on the deck so that she couldn't be seen by the other ship. She looked dazed as she sat there cross-legged with her head tilted to one side. She stared down at her pistol which she now rolled around in her fingers. Only those who knew Jourdie well would have been able to see that she was delving into the back of her mind, conjuring up some strangely useful idea. Though, to those who were not very familiar with her, it may have looked as though she had just been struck very hard in the head and was now wondering why it hurt so much.

mycoreisdark

mycoreisdark
lalalala... anyone still here?

Miracle
(Sorry I'm going to step down from this one and most of the ones I'm in, don't have time and my exams are just starting, college is more important sorry sad )

mycoreisdark
{it's cool, I might start this one up again later. Good luck with your exams, though!}

mycoreisdark

SpadeKing
(orange eek! )

mycoreisdark

Erana
Hey, anyone interested in reviving this rp? I'd like to help if you need me! smile

mycoreisdark
Sure, that'd be great! You just might want to read the story through so you know where it ended up.

mycoreisdark
Anytime now....

mycoreisdark
Anyone?

mycoreisdark
I think... that we should awaken this old rp once again. New people welcome too!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.