New Comic book Movie News!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
At superherohype.com they have tons of news on upcoming movies including a pic of Eddie Brock turning into Venom. Abomination is the new Hulk movie villian....

oh and does anyone have pics of The Iron Man movie poster.

AstroFan
Damn, I want to see the full shot of Venom from the footage they showed. The wallpaper of him reminds me of burned Anakin from ROTS. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by AstroFan
Damn, I want to see the full shot of Venom from the footage they showed.

Doesnt everyone? I cant wait Happy Dance

grey fox
Originally posted by AstroFan
Damn, I want to see the full shot of Venom from the footage they showed. The wallpaper of him reminds me of burned Anakin from ROTS. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I want to see the footage as well , do you think anyone taped it ?

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
At superherohype.com they have tons of news on upcoming movies including a pic of Eddie Brock turning into Venom. Abomination is the new Hulk movie villian....

oh and does anyone have pics of The Iron Man movie poster.

Everyone here was visiting that web site while you were still diapers

AstroFan
Maybe they will have the footage on G4's comicon wrapup tonight.(wishful thinking)

Silverstein
i think this is the poster. Its the design they might use for the movie, but it isnt the final suit design.

grey fox
Originally posted by Silverstein
i think this is the poster. Its the design they might use for the movie, but it isnt the final suit design.

Holy Hell thats badass eek!

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
Everyone here was visiting that web site while you were still diapers What the f**k?

Wolverine2006
At the superherohype forums there is someone that has a pic of Eddie Brock turning into Venom as their avatar and it looks like the real thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.