The Greatest Quote on Relationships:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy Archer
From "WEDDING CRASHERS"

Janice: No, you're really sweet. I've got the perfect girl for you.

Jeremy: Ahh...Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested, I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested, but I'm not that interested, but I think she might be interested, but do I want to be interested, but now she's not interested, so now all of a sudden I'm getting...I'm started to get interested. And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door 'cause then it's awkward? It's like, well, goodnight. Do you do like the ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug eachother like this and the ass sticks out because you're trying not to get too close or just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while your just really want to know are we going to get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions. And perhaps play a little game called just the tip, just for a second, just to see how it feels or ouch ouch you're on my hair.

yes

Valharu
I'm not reading that. beer

Lyna303
Originally posted by Valharu
I'm not reading that. beer
same

Cerberus
Me either cheers

NINJ4_BL4D3
Ditto

A.J
............i read it all................very fast aswell

Quincy Archer
....god forbid you strain your eyes guys. KMC can read, i'm sure of it.

Cerberus
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
....god forbid you strain your eyes guys. KMC can read, i'm sure of it.

I like reading...just not this smartass

Valharu
....god forbid you strain your eyes guys. KMC can read, i'm sure of it. My eyes.....my EYES!!!!!!!!!!!

Cerberus
My eyes.....my EYES!!!!!!!!!!!

Now now, take it easy...

Have a beer beer Feel better? big grin

Lana
Why bother posting just to say you're not going to read the thread?

Valharu
Originally posted by Lana
Why bother posting just to say you're not going to read the thread? So then he knows?????? laughing out loud

Lana
So then he knows?????? laughing out loud

I'm sure he'd realize that people weren't reading it if there were no replies as well.

jinzin
you don't have to if you've already seen wedding crashers..

redcaped
like me or lose me...your choice

Valharu
Originally posted by Lana
I'm sure he'd realize that people weren't reading it if there were no replies as well. At the very least he deserves a reply. That's a fair bit of typing he's done. beer

Cerberus
At the very least he deserves a reply. That's a fair bit of typing he's done. beer

thumb up

beer

NINJ4_BL4D3
He deserves a pint

redcaped
1 woman can make a difference...we men can't! I have never heard a guy saying we are unique ever in my life. We know we're too many so that is what we pick.

A.J
From "WEDDING CRASHERS"

Janice: No, you're really sweet. I've got the perfect girl for you.

Jeremy: Ahh...Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested, I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested, but I'm not that interested, but I think she might be interested, but do I want to be interested, but now she's not interested, so now all of a sudden I'm getting...I'm started to get interested. And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door 'cause then it's awkward? It's like, well, goodnight. Do you do like the ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug eachother like this and the ass sticks out because you're trying not to get too close or just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while your just really want to know are we going to get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions. And perhaps play a little game called just the tip, just for a second, just to see how it feels or ouch ouch you're on my hair.

yes dont worry i read it big grin

DragonWoman
Nice quote...

$noopbert
Meh.

Bardock42
Originally posted by jinzin
you don't have to if you've already seen wedding crashers..

Actually I enjoy refreshing my memory...brings the old hilarity back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.