Will Rock Lee ever learn to open the 6th, & 7th gate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

milenyo
Just askin coz I'm a Rock Lee Fanatic... big grin
Also, could he ever defeat the ff?
Naruto..
Sasuke..
Gaara (transformation)..

Kurosaki Ichigo
He defeated Sasuke and Naruto once before. But wasn't too much of a fight.

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t24981.html

Naruto thread.

Use it.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Lana in the anime Forum! Bow to her greatness. trumpet

ebonyblade1
Why do we have to use the naruto thread to discuss a single character. The show itself is has a myriad of characters in it. It would seem easier to allow the naruto thread to be a discussion of the overall show and other threads to be a discussion of individual and concepts. What am I missing here?

cloud_99
i think he can
with his determination he could
hes acheved level 5 this far
and hes working even harder so ya he could

konte66
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
Lana in the anime Forum! Bow to her greatness. trumpet

*bows* also i think he wont cause he cant fight ever again the doctors even said so..................

dirkdirden
Originally posted by konte66
*bows* also i think he wont cause he cant fight ever again the doctors even said so..................

Ummmm are you watching the english version? If so stop watching that crap and get the orignal version they are WAY ahead of the crappy dubbed version.

konte66
ok..

Blaxican
It's true. I have only watched one episode fo the dubbed version, and thats only because I couldn't find the japanease one on youtube. Besides that, I've seen every episode on youtube.

Cooper Klan Kid
rock lee is freakin awesome!!

dirkdirden

Cooper Klan Kid
true.
and funny sig

LordFear
Rock Lee is a GOD, DUDES, HE RULE!!!!

Cooper Klan Kid
damn right.

dirkdirden
You know what pisses me off a little bit. Roc Lee could have beaten anyone at the time of the exam except Gaara so it makes him look weak but if he would have fought anyone else other than Gaara he would have won without a challenge.

And because he fought gaara his skills got held back and everyone else caught up to him.

Cooper Klan Kid
that is exactly what i tell everyone.
i hate gaara

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Cooper Klan Kid
that is exactly what i tell everyone.
i hate gaara

I like gaara but I just Wish roc lee would have fought Naruto, Niji, or sasuke and whomped on there asses.

King Kandy
Rock Lee can't beat Neji during the exam, he said so himself.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by King Kandy
Rock Lee can't beat Neji during the exam, he said so himself.

he never said that, all he said is that he has never beaten him in the past. But he would have torn him apart after releasing the seals neji couldn't even see his movements and he didn't know his ultimate defense then.

Cooper Klan Kid
yep yep yep.
he would have murdered anybody but gaara. ninja

LordFear
well Neji does have that rotation deflective field. It could momentarily block Rock's attacks and hold out until Rock's body is exhausted and depleted of chakra and do his 64 palm move

Nicca
neji didn't know how to use that rotation until after the pre-exam match
and he was freakin out over rock lees speed.nejis' eyes would have sensed lees' attack but theres no way neji would have been fast enough to react in time to the info his eyes would have given him rock lee would have rocked nejis world

Cooper Klan Kid
indeed

LordFear
I thought Neji always knew and mastered the rotation technic?

dirkdirden
Originally posted by LordFear
I thought Neji always knew and mastered the rotation technic?

Nope.

Hidden Lotus
i thought so too?
still, rock lee would kick his gray eye ass

CDF_luver
LIKE U KNO WHEN SASUKE AND ROCK LEE FOUGHT 4 DA 1ST TIME...YEA LIKE I EXPECTED SASUKE 2 WIN BUT I REALLY KNEW ROCK WAAS FUNNA WIN. AND NOW THAT SASUKE IS GETTIN STRONGER AND ROCK LEE IS ON CRUTCHES-I WONDER WAT IT'LL B LIKE WHEN ROCK COMES OFF THOSE DAMN CRUTCHES.

CDF_luver
PPL WHO KICK ASS
-----------------------
1. NARUTO
2.SASUKE-SOME PPL DONT LIKE HIM BUT I DO
3.GAARA-HE'LL FREAKIN RIP UR HEAD OFF
4. ROCK LEE

PPL WHO SUCK ASS
-----------------------
1.SHAKURA-SHE'S GETTIN A LIL BETTER
2.INO-SHE'S JUST.....
3.CHOJI-HE'S A PIG,HE'S GUNNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK 1DAY
4.SHIKMARU-HE'S KOOL ,BUT LAZY
5.KIBA-HE IS SO FREAKISH 2 ME-HIS DOG KICKS A$$

Blaxican
NO WAI!

dirkdirden
I hate caps lock.

Shikimaru is the only one who becomes a genin. everyone else fails..........he is a bad ass.

Blaxican
Afterthe time skip everyone is a chunnin 'cept for Naruto...

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Blaxican
Afterthe time skip everyone is a chunnin 'cept for Naruto...

yeah but still Shikimaru is the first to pass. he's is one of the best.

Blaxican
He's one of my favourites, but I never found him especially impressive. I mean, he needed temari's help in order to kill that one girl from the sound four.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Blaxican
He's one of my favourites, but I never found him especially impressive. I mean, he needed temari's help in order to kill that one girl from the sound four.

I was very impressed with the fact that he broke down the sounds and coralated them with the movements. High intelegence always impresses me. He may not be the best solo fighter but if I had to have someone on my team it would be him in a heart beat.

Hidden Lotus
well thanx for ruining it for me!

i am too poor to afford fast enough internet to play the damn youtube episodes.

kamikz
I'm very new to Naruto, but I just wonder if Rock Lee is the fastest character in it up to date? Didn't Sasuke become equal to him in speed, has Rock gained any since, or is someone else faster?

Just wanted to know! stick out tongue

Hidden Lotus
sasuke is ALMOST as fast as lee's REGULAR speed.
when lee takes off weights AND opens the gates, no one even comes close

Chrnoebl
When Lee was watching Sasuke fight he said that Sasuke was faster than him. But I still think that Rock Lee is the best speed guy especially when hes drunk. ACHOO!

Hidden Lotus
yay drunkness!!!!^^nice sig

Chrnoebl
Thanx, I can't getenough of episode 124.

Hidden Lotus
which one is that?

Chrnoebl
When Lee gets drunk and fights Kimimaro(not sureIspelled that right).

Hidden Lotus
oh.

i like when he fights gaara even though he loses

Drunk_of_Fury
Drunken Rock Lee Episodes Rocks.

Durning The Wooden Dummi Episodes Rock Lee And Gai open 5 gates and ther enemy says:" they are MOVING FASTER than SPEED of SOUND"

Hidden Lotus
woo hoo speed of sound!!!kicking

Prince Nataku
I think he'll open the gates but not die. Just like choji took that pill that was supposed to kill him.But magically he was still able to live thanks to the care he got about 3 hours later.

Hidden Lotus
go rock lee!!
open the gates!!

yungz22
he can open more after the time skip they just never show it gai opened the sixth and used a morning peacock jutsu which is taijutsu his fist move so fast the friction causes fire to ignite flaming fists ownage

long pig
Rock Lee is an awesome character AND he's original (for anime, that is). I like why he fights, how he fights and how he fights so well. Why they use him for comic relief is beyond me.

Hell, he needs his own show, dammit!

I like the lazy guy, too. I can't remember japanese names too well.

Kento
Originally posted by long pig
Rock Lee is an awesome character AND he's original (for anime, that is). I like why he fights, how he fights and how he fights so well. Why they use him for comic relief is beyond me.

Hell, he needs his own show, dammit!

I like the lazy guy, too. I can't remember japanese names too well.

Shikamaru Nara?

Lee is a great fighter to bad he can't use anything but taijutsu.

Hasn't it been said that if all gates are opened he'll be killed? I think its a different type of thing then Chouji's pill thing. I think it would be to much on his body. Just like Naruto getting more then three tails. His body would be destroyed or something. That's what I believe anyways.

I find it funny that Lee's a much better fight drunk then sober. Imagine if he had been fully healed and drunk against Kimimaro. That would have been a total beat down on Kimimaro.

long pig
I don't care if he's simply a h2h fighter, in fact, that's why he's awesome.

He whips people's asses.

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by long pig
I don't care if he's simply a h2h fighter, in fact, that's why he's awesome.

He whips people's asses.

yeah, ass kickage! cool

leonheartmm
he cant beat kimimaru.
he can open more gates.
all gates> hokage.
gai can open one short of all gates.
naruto has transformed more than once into the 4 tails.
the beautiful green beast of konoha is actually the name given to him because he has one of the tailed beasts like naruto inside him{my wack theory}

Adult Swim Guy
ok i think rock lee is the best but dose that mean naruto,rock lee and saskau or how ever u spell his name all have some kind of mystical beast in them?

annie_lin8888
I think that Lee would be able to but won't want to open thoses gates.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Kento
That would have been a total beat down on Kimimaro.

not if he had his cursed seal on level 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.