It's all abt Strength: Thanos vs Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Nothing else but just strength and brute force.

olympian
Thanos.

grey fox
Thanos was smacking around Thing AND Hulk at the same time while insulting their strength levels , yeah he pwns Maestro with ease.

olympian
Not to mention, Maestro being at least twice Savages level, its a internet myth, imo.

thanospimphand
thanos is leagues stronger than maestro

golem370
What book was that where Hulk & Thing about meet head to head courtesy of Thanos?

golem370
Thanos had to ether be as strong close to being as strong or stronger then Warrior Madness Thor to go toe to toe with him..

thanospimphand
when he was fighting hulk and thing and makin them his bitches while insulting them of there strength at the same time that was his normal strength without the power cosmic ogdentation. say for instence even when he was fighting tyrant he was using the power cosmic to increase his stength to a level just to match tyrants, and that level or anything close to it is just not in maestros repitwar.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by golem370
What book was that where Hulk & Thing about meet head to head courtesy of Thanos?

Infinity Gauntlet. Or War, can't remember. It was prof. Hulk, though.

thanospimphand
for instence

golem370
Thats was Thanos and he wasn't boosting anything

golem370
Thanos was at least Forgotten One's strength at the beginning now since his power was increased by Death he should be at incalculable strength and maybe then some

who?-kid
Originally posted by thanospimphand
thanos is leagues stronger than maestro
No he isn't.

I do believe Thanos is stronger than Maestro, but not by much. Maestro is considered a LOT stronger than Hulk, just like Thanos is considered a LOT stronger than Hulk.

It will be a brutal fight, but Thanos is more durable - though Maestro has his insane healing factor. Thanos should win this, but without any outside help, he won't have it easy against Maestro. Nobody has it easy against Maestro, not even Thanos.

Heck, Maestro broke Hulks neck without much effort, and Thor had to go berserk in order to stand a chance... that has to count for something.

bigbran
yup and thor needed to go beserk and needed the power gem to fight thanos physically...
that has to count for something!!

who?-kid
Originally posted by bigbran
yup and thor needed to go beserk and needed the power gem to fight thanos physically...
that has to count for something!!
It does. That's why I said that Thanos will probably win. He's a bit stronger and certainly more durable.

Make no mistake : it won't be easy. Maestro is not "just another Hulk" incarnation, imo he's the most powerful Hulk incarnation ever.

Oh and he's smart as hell.

Dinalfos
His insane level of intelligence is what limits his strength potential. Thanos wins against Maestro.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Dinalfos
His insane level of intelligence is what limits his strength potential. Thanos wins against Maestro.
Hulk vs Thanos : Hulk gets owned.

Very smart Hulk vs Thanos : Hulk gets owned, but not as much as a normal Hulk.

Very smart and incredibly strong Hulk (aka Maestro) vs Thanos : this will be interesting. I'd pay for that comic.

Dinalfos
The strongest Hulks are the ones with the non-human minds. I.e Savage Hulk and Mindless Hulk. They can prove to be a match(physically) for Thanos and possibly surpass him, until he starts drawing power to increase his strength to incalculable heights.

golem370
Well let me take a minute and say that a fully Savage Hulk who is stronger then Maestro might pull off a win or two against Thanos in a fist fight because Hulks strength healing factor and in a fight the Hulk is just as fast as Thanos. Now Thanos may and I said may be able to match Hulk full rage strength and with his durability fighting skills and smarts he would probably win most bouts but I believe the Hulk could win a couple. Also The Hulk in rage mode is damn near indestructible to.

golem370
He wills himself to win..

MattDay
all star superman whoops them both

Whittdawg92
thanos could beat juggernaut if he wanted to. he's a well-written Darkseid.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
thanos could beat juggernaut if he wanted to. he's a well-written Darkseid.
How ?

Whittdawg92
soo many ways. he's like Dr. Doom with alot of muscle.

golem370
Superman is joke

golem370
Knock his helmet off and give Juggs a brain whammy.

who?-kid
soo many ways. he's like Dr. Doom with alot of muscle.
How ?

thanospimphand
Thanos had to ether be as strong close to being as strong or stronger then Warrior Madness Thor to go toe to toe with him..
he was warrior mad and had the power gem and thanos still went toe to toe with him. In the book it said thors strength had increased 10 fold

Whittdawg92
my god, is this who?-kid retarded or something. Thanos is waaay smarter than juggernaut and pretty much all humans except like 4. he'd find a way to trap him or just beat him until he gets bored and launch him into deep space.

Dinalfos
Uhm, Thanos has a superhuman intellect. That means he's smarter than ALL humans. Even Reed Richards or Bruce Banner or anyone.

who?-kid
my god, is this who?-kid retarded or something. Thanos is waaay smarter than juggernaut and pretty much all humans except like 4. he'd find a way to trap him or just beat him until he gets bored and launch him into deep space.
So basically you are saying : I don't have an idea how Thanos will beat Juggernaut, but Thanos will "find something" (but just don't ask me what) because "Thanos is Da Man" and Juggernaut is "just Juggernaut."

You need better than that.

If you are so sure, why don't you share us your knowledge and tell us how exactly Thanos will beat Juggernaut. Without any outside help, I don't see it happening. Not in a physical match anyway.

HisMajestyAC43
thanos was said to be nearly omniscient. he is Way smarter than any human, and has Way more experience to boot. in a h2h fight against maestro, i think that thanos would be hard pressed, but he would eventually win. i think he would be more frustrated than anything that he couldnt just blast hulk into submission, and that he actually has to use his brawn instead of his brain to get through the fight.

who?-kid
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
thanos was said to be nearly omniscient. he is Way smarter than any human, and has Way more experience to boot. in a h2h fight against maestro, i think that thanos would be hard pressed, but he would eventually win. i think he would be more frustrated than anything that he couldnt just blast hulk into submission, and that he actually has to use his brawn instead of his brain to get through the fight.
How can you be "nearly omniscient" ? Either you know everything or you don't.

Broly92
Originally posted by who?-kid
How can you be "nearly omniscient" ? Either you know everything or you don't.
How is that true?

Dinalfos
So a retard is about as smart as a Mensa genius because neither is omniscient? eek!

who?-kid
So a retard is about as smart as a Mensa genius because neither is omniscient? eek!

confused Erm yeah whatever. Back to topic now.

Being omniscient means "knowing everything." Right ? Right !

So how can you be "nearly omniscient" ? That's like saying "I'm omniscient, so I know everything, but there are still quite a few things I just don't know."

You can't be "nearly omniscient". Either you are omniscient, or you aren't.

I hope you see the contradiction here.

Dinalfos

So how can you be "nearly omniscient" ? That's like saying "I'm omniscient, so I know everything, but there are still quite a few things I just don't know."

Eh..yes?

Broly92

Being omniscient means "knowing everything." Right ? Right !

You can't be "nearly omniscient". Either you are omniscient, or you aren't.

I hope you see the contradiction here.
How you can not know one thing so that is the only thing you don't know so you are nearly omniscient

Dinalfos
Yeah, really. I can see where he's coming from, but it really isn't contradictory if you think about it.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Broly92
How you can not know one thing so that is the only thing you don't know so you are nearly omniscient
(takes a deep breath).

Okay one more time, from the top. Let's say I'm omniscient.

Who?-Kid : behold my power, fear my knowledge, for I know everything, I am omniscient.

Normal person : Yeah ? Who is the president of the US ?

Who?-Kid : Bush ! You see, I know everything for I am omniscient.

Normal person : How many strings does a guitar have ?

Who?-Kid : Six !! See ? I know everything.

Normal person : What are next weeks winning lottery numbers ?

Who?-Kid : Erm, well, hm, I... don't know...that particular thing...

Normal person : what's the meaning of life ?

Who?-Kid : Erm, gimme a second will ya...

Normal person : Hah ! You're not omniscient, because a true omniscient person knows everything, without exception, and it seems there are quite a lot of questions you don't know. You know A LOT, true, but not everything.

You can't claim to know everything when there are things you just don't know. In this particular case, it's black or white.

Dinalfos
Yeah, but it says NEAR-omniscient.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Broly92
I don't think we can talk about omniscience minus one wink

who?-kid
Yeah, but it says NEAR-omniscient.
It's exactly the same with having "near limitless" strength

I'll quote from a typical Hulk fan site : a well known superhuman ability is his capacity for near limitless physical strength.

Of course we all know what it means : this guy is strong ! And can get even stronger !! Hulk smash !!!

But when we look at it closely, it means nothing. Having NEAR limitless physical strength means one thing : having a limit.

Because if you didn't have a limit, you'd have true limitless strength. So all this talk about "near limitless strength" means Hulk can become real real strong, but eventually he'll reach his limit.

Dinalfos

I'll quote from a typical Hulk fan site : a well known superhuman ability is his capacity for near limitless physical strength.

Of course we all know what it means : this guy is strong ! And can get even stronger !! Hulk smash !!!

But when we look at it closely, it means nothing. Having NEAR limitless physical strength means one thing : having a limit.

Because if you didn't have a limit, you'd have true limitless strength. So all this talk about "near limitless strength" means Hulk can become real real strong, but eventually he'll reach his limit.

Limitless implies neverending. Not so much with omniscience. There's simply a limit to the things you can know. There's no possible way we humans could begin to fathom this, but it's true.

Now, if you we're talking about near-limitless knowledge , you'd have a point. Because that's simply impossible.

who?-kid
Limitless implies neverending. Not so much with omniscience. There's simply a limit to the things you can know. There's no possible way we humans could begin to fathom this, but it's true.

Now, if you we're talking about near-limitless knowledge , you'd have a point. Because that's simply impossible.
I think we need a break...

A limitless break big grin

HisMajestyAC43
lol... i didnt mean to start a debate, i was just mentioning that because someone had said he was smarter than all humans but four, and i was like which human in the MU is nearly omniscient? but anyway.

i see your argument, how can you use the word omniscient, which means knowing all with no exception, in juxtaposition with the word nearly? i just look at like this, thanos knows just about everything, with the exceptions of premonition, and things of personal knowledge unavailable to anyone but the person/thing that knows them. the only way he can predict the future would be if such was possible through a series of complex calculations or logical process.

hence nearly omniscient... as strange as that may sound. but anyway, i still think that thanos's knowledge and logic is Far superior to maestro hulk's and physically he would win this battle.

Accel

Hulk's been stated to have limitless strength countless times by Marvel. Some people, however, like to go with "near limitless strength," because it makes room for error, saying he might have unlimited strength or he might not.

complexbrother
Thanos in 5 minutes

thanospimphand
Well let me take a minute and say that a fully Savage Hulk who is stronger then Maestro might pull off a win or two against Thanos in a fist fight because Hulks strength healing factor and in a fight the Hulk is just as fast as Thanos. Now Thanos may and I said may be able to match Hulk full rage strength and with his durability fighting skills and smarts he would probably win most bouts but I believe the Hulk could win a couple. Also The Hulk in rage mode is damn near indestructible to.
thanos durability is his curse. when death made him imortal the catch was that only a being with her power or above could kill him and thwort his insane duralbility!

thanospimphand
So basically you are saying : I don't have an idea how Thanos will beat Juggernaut, but Thanos will "find something" (but just don't ask me what) because "Thanos is Da Man" and Juggernaut is "just Juggernaut."

You need better than that.

If you are so sure, why don't you share us your knowledge and tell us how exactly Thanos will beat Juggernaut. Without any outside help, I don't see it happening. Not in a physical match anyway.
thanos would knock his helmet off and mindrape him. his abilities far surpass xaviers u know. no contest

thanospimphand
and also juggernaut does not possess enough power to physically harm thanos ever

thanospimphand
It does. That's why I said that Thanos will probably win. He's a bit stronger and certainly more durable.

Make no mistake : it won't be easy. Maestro is not "just another Hulk" incarnation, imo he's the most powerful Hulk incarnation ever.

Oh and he's smart as hell.
doesn't matter thanos has more intellegents,strength and dealing with being far more powerful than him and coming out on top somehow

The Fake Macoy
Didn't PAD say that Thanos was in a whole different strength class from Hulk (i.e. Thanos is way more powerful)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.