Kain VS Vergil, Cloud and Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Kain lord of vampires from the LOK series VS Vergil and dante from DMC working together and Cloud from FF, all powers are allowed however none that can take the characters from the world, like interdimentional sort of things or other such weapons such as clouds knights of the round or other spells he may have

Kain can Teleport, move at mist speed, telekeneises, his reaver is fully charged to unleash his Time, Warp, Fire and lightning powers, plus any i have forgotten, also Kain is immortal so this is more of a fight of who can hold him down, not to kill, but the others are gonner have a hard time

this is reasonably unfair because Kain is immortal but nobody says they cannot have a fight before Kain finishes them off in a gory mess

LockJaw is lol
Kain

Burning thought
yeah immortality is a bit unfair, but a nice battle would it be

Sam Z
Yeah, but Kain still wins.

Burning thought
probably quite easily

a simple TK chains move to stop cloud from moving or casting any spells or attacks, teleport behind him and slice him in half, then he can tool the two brothers, allowing them to slice their swords into him, only to have themselves picked up on the end of their own swords and thrown onto the floor where they are torn apart or drained of soul and essence by the reaver

Kayne Archeron
...wtf kind of setup is this???

Burning thought
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
...wtf kind of setup is this???

whats that suppost to mean?

SpadeKing
this match is waaaaaaaaaaaay pst one sided no expression dante and vergil kills cloud then Dante slows time and him and vergil destroys kain.

btw if you haven't noticed Dante and vergil are pratically immortal, Dante survives sword to the heart and neck. 7 scythes into multiple spots of his body at the same time. Vergil survives a sword slash in the middle of his body that should've cut him in half and a long drop straight into hell.

plus their swords are capable of killing anything no expression

Burning thought
erm.....kain is completly immortal, he cannot die from anything, whats happens is as i said, Dante and virgil slow time and start smashing kain with their swords, at the end of the time stop kain simply laughs, and with a quick sword flash that Dante and Vergil dont even see slashes both of their heads off, Kain uses the sword to drain each of them of all their power and strength through the blade ultimatley killing them

Cloud is in TK chains all this time and so gets killed at the end for amusement, or kain just throws him around like a ball

SpadeKing
the quicksilver time slow doesn't end unless dante stops it, and dante has been slashed accros the head once, and shot in the head, what makes that slash so different? so its a stalemate then. or virgil and kain would team up, then dante would end up fighting them in DMC5 no expression

Burning thought
quicksilver isnt infinite, i swear your devil trigger bar goes down when you use it, unless its one of those endgame unlockable things, in which case its not allowed since its not a true ability, its more of a cheat, i doubt its infinate otherwise once you got it the game would automatically become a cheat if your enemies cant do anything roll eyes (sarcastic)

also Kain can slow down time to a crawl while speeding himself up to enormous speeds, also Dante nor virgil get their heads sliced directly in half, i doubt their immortal otherwise they would just walk around with their bare hands and punch their enemies to death lazily if they could not die, besides they have never felt their souls reaved from them, like the soul reaver blade would, without a soul you die regardless

Kayne Archeron
erm, unlocking it in the game doesn't make it a cheat... that's like saying ultima weapon is a cheat... and all this Kain fanboyism is getting annoying

Burning thought
its similiar to a cheat, Kain cannot die, its not fanboyism, its in the game text, just because you dont like him or i like him doesnt change it, just cause you dont like him doesnt make him lose ime afraid, so he wins unless Raziel is brought into this or he kills cloud and fights Dante and vergil for eternity if they cannot die either

also it is like a cheat, i meant for completing difficultly levels, it is basically a bonus because youve done it, its not an ability he has all the time or otherwise, its just in the game for some fun and for something as a reward for completing the game

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Burning thought
quicksilver isnt infinite, i swear your devil trigger bar goes down when you use it, unless its one of those endgame unlockable things, in which case its not allowed since its not a true ability, its more of a cheat, i doubt its infinate otherwise once you got it the game would automatically become a cheat if your enemies cant do anything roll eyes (sarcastic)

also Kain can slow down time to a crawl while speeding himself up to enormous speeds, also Dante nor virgil get their heads sliced directly in half, i doubt their immortal otherwise they would just walk around with their bare hands and punch their enemies to death lazily if they could not die, besides they have never felt their souls reaved from them, like the soul reaver blade would, without a soul you die regardless

nope its an item that Dante posses into him giving him unlimited devil trigger power either that or I found a glitch somehow no expression , but they would probably give up fighting get a beer and go to the nearest strip club and Dante would end up so drunk he'll get on a pole 1234

Burning thought
probably

Sam Z
Kain would still kill them all...

Burning thought
ofc he would, he can kill them, they cant kill him, simple equation, but it seems none of these have played the legacy of kain series

SpadeKing
no I seen someone play but sine both sides of the teams are basically immortal except cloud, they would fight forever, cloud would say 'f**k this I'm going to burgerking's'

Burning thought
cloud would probably be killed by both Dante and virgil and kain, hes the only one who is all human and so they will say, hell you young dude, you kids are all the same these days and chase him away, then cleave his ass as his running

Sam Z
Originally posted by SpadeKing
no I seen someone play but sine both sides of the teams are basically immortal except cloud, they would fight forever, cloud would say 'f**k this I'm going to burgerking's'

But Dante and Vergil can die, Kain can't. That's why he wins this.

Blaxican Hydra
Chuck Norris comes and WTFpwns them both into oblvion.

Sam Z
Like he did to Bruce Lee?shifty

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Sam Z
But Dante and Vergil can die, Kain can't. That's why he wins this.

so can kain in gameplay no expression

Sam Z
so can kain in gameplay no expression

No, he can't. He just reforms. He can't be killed for good, unlike DMC guys.

SpadeKing
well he would end up reforming about ninty times mhm and he would die of blood loss anyway

Sam Z
Man, Rasiel was the only one who could kill him. Now Rasiel is his blade and there is nothing that can kill Kain...

SpadeKing
coughBLOODLOSScough

Sam Z
Immortal.

SpadeKing
yes all Vampires are immortal but they die from not drinking any blood

Sam Z
But not Kain, he can't die at all. Not from bloodloss, nor from holywater.
He just can't die AT ALL.

SpadeKing
yes he does if he doesn't get enough blood after getting the mess beat out of him he dies.

Blaxican Hydra
Like he did to Bruce Lee?shifty

Thats because Bruce lee was the main character. That's like the guy who played Palpatine can beat Samuel L. Jackson, just because Mace died in the movie.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Thats because Bruce lee was the main character. That's like the guy who played Palpatine can beat Samuel L. Jackson, just because Mace died in the movie.

Yea mad they're just haters mhm

Sam Z
yes he does if he doesn't get enough blood after getting the mess beat out of him he dies.

Reforms, not dies.
He'll paralize them all and
a) steal their souls
b) cut them
c) fright
d) freeze
etc

And there is nothing they could do to him.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra

Nah
Bruce would still kick his ass evil face

SpadeKing
so this fight continues for an enternity

Sam Z
Why? Trio can be killed.

SpadeKing
Vergil and Dante does not die unless you know more people that can survive a drop straight into hell mhm

Sam Z
Vergil and Dante does not die unless you know more people that can survive a drop straight into hell mhm

smile But they still could be killed with usual weapon and ofcourse with soul reaver.

SpadeKing
smile But they still could be killed with usual weapon and ofcourse with soul reaver.

no they can't for the last time Vergil basically had his body slashed in half, Dante took like 7 sycthes in multiple parts of his body, and a sword to the heart and a bullet to the head.

so there mhm

Sam Z
no they can't for the last time Vergil basically had his body slashed in half, Dante took like 7 sycthes in multiple parts of his body, and a sword to the heart and a bullet to the head.

so there mhm

And have they ever been paralized and frighed?
Or may be getting their souls stolen, not sure they have souls though...

Burning thought
just let this die, we all know Kain can beat these

MadMel
agreed

SpadeKing
And have they ever been paralized and frighed?
Or may be getting their souls stolen, not sure they have souls though...

I think confused might have been the first DMC?

enternal fight end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.