Hello Chaps and Chapesses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Paranoid Smoker
Hello Everybody! (Christ I feel like Dr. Nick).

I live in Oldham, England (YES it's a real place, although I petitioned the council to change the name to Scabby Pig. Check it out on Wiki; we have the second most violent street in Europe!) with my wife (I call her Pi because there is no real answer and she goes on forever), a four year old son and six week old daughter.

Ahhh... I collect comics (a healthy hobby for anyone about to turn thirty), think I am more intelligent/funny than I actually am, read a lot, follow politics (Liberal), am a pacifist, have a shaved head (going bald), and a few tattoo's. Basically I look like a member of the BNP with the soul of Ghandi.

Storm
Welcome to the sinkhole of misery, run while you still can wink

Mišt
Originally posted by Paranoid Smoker
with my wife (I call her Pi because there is no real answer and she goes on forever)

laughing

woody82
Hey wenjoy yourself what sort of comics do you collect?

Paranoid Smoker
I'm a traditionalist with too much time on his hands; i collect Superman, Action Comics, Batman, Detective Comics, Robin, Superman/Batman, New Avengers, Daredevil, The Ultimates 2, Ultimate Fantastic Four, Marvel Knights 4, Astonishing X-Men, Amazing / Spectacular Spider-Man, 52 and a few other mini series. I am currently trying to talk Pi into letting me go an pick up my regular order at the weekend, but she keeps going on about the baby needing food. Women...

Paranoid Smoker
...and I've just put an order in for Ghost Rider and Wonder Woman. The whole One Year Later thing means there's too many that I can buy!!!

DRAKONS
Wellcome to Hell.Your torture will begin soon

Thorinn
Originally posted by DRAKONS
Wellcome to Hell.Your torture will begin soon what he said. laughing out loud

Scottie
hey and welcome! big grin

A.J
batman eek!

NINJ4_BL4D3
Welcome to paradiseflex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.