Elizabeths tan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lady_captinjack
anyone totice the fact the she was tan in some parts of the movie and like pale in the other parts?

LovelyOne
Lol yeh..I said that on that random stuff thread thing. Its like to start with she was pale then really brown like 2 days after she escaped then light again soon after,

Its because they don't shoot scenes in sequence I think

katelovespirate
yeah in the last scene where she kisses Jack, she is like a crispy brown potatoe chip, seriously. she can barely move her face she is so sunburned. but thats what you gets, running around with hotties in the hot caribbean sun all day

LovelyOne
She lslowly started to look more and more like her idol during the movie lol.

lady_captinjack
well i know they dont shoot the scenes in order but you can deff tell which scenes she is tan and when she is pale. its like shes pale, then tan, then pale, then pale, then bac to tan

VioletEyesPop08
She looks good with her hair.

willofthewisp
Lol, sometimes it's very noticeable. I don't mean to bash Keira's looks because I think she's gorgeous, but in DMC, her face changes width too. In the wedding and jail scenes, her face looks so thin. Then when she's doing the sword fight with Pintel and Ragetti, look at her face! It's like she was stung by a bee....and she's horribly allergic. It looks swollen, which could be a result of the sun. I know in the commentary the guy playing Ragetti lost a lot of weight and T&T were worrying about him.

Yes, her hair and eyebrows get worse too, yet she goes back to fair skinned and waif-ish in time for her beach honeymoon scene. Go figure.

IheartPocky
I did notice her face! It looked swollen, like you said.

SelinaAndBruce
Yes it was that hideous spray tan. She looked ridiculous.

willofthewisp
Still beautiful, and I guess being out would tan you and bleach your hair a bit, but I think it was too much.

SelinaAndBruce
She looked beyond ridiculous to me. Like a oompa loompa wanna be pirate

VioletEyesPop08
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was not enough at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that real tans come from the inner flesh and not the sun... You'll see when I change mypic.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by katelovespirate
yeah in the last scene where she kisses Jack, she is like a crispy brown potatoe chip, seriously. she can barely move her face she is so sunburned. but thats what you gets, running around with hotties in the hot caribbean sun all day

LMAO!!! laughing "Crispy brown potatoe chip" thats hilarious!

Originally posted by willofthewisp
Lol, sometimes it's very noticeable. I don't mean to bash Keira's looks because I think she's gorgeous, but in DMC, her face changes width too. In the wedding and jail scenes, her face looks so thin. Then when she's doing the sword fight with Pintel and Ragetti, look at her face! It's like she was stung by a bee....and she's horribly allergic. It looks swollen, which could be a result of the sun. I know in the commentary the guy playing Ragetti lost a lot of weight and T&T were worrying about him.

Yes, her hair and eyebrows get worse too, yet she goes back to fair skinned and waif-ish in time for her beach honeymoon scene. Go figure.

OMG I know! Thats is soooo true Willo!! But you know what it has come to my attention that ppl swell with changes in Altitude or when they are near water or out of their element! I know this because I freaked when I saw the pics of when I went to Hawaii, Alaska and Mexico....they were all trips near the water and so in Pics my face looked swollen!! I was like WTF? but it's true living in the Valley of Sunny California my body is use to a certain climate, altitude and so on...so when I go somewhere im not use too...my boddy tends to retain a little water! lol

VioletEyesPop08
It's about where you swelll....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.