DVD release info

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

woody82
Hey now i don't know if theres a thread to ask questions like this, but well i've tried to search on the net and found nothing of them, i bought two dvd boxsets of the TV comedy series Allo Allo by playback series 1& 2 and then the seocnd box set was 3&4.

My question was is there any news on them releasing series 5 to 9?

Thanks

T.M
Series 5 is out very soon in the US I think... It is on Amazon.com you will have to have region 1 or multi region DVD player to play that though.. UK release I think isn't untill December.

the others will follow but who knows when.

redcaped
Why not opening a thread or poll about official dvd releases for people to look after. Each person should provide valid info upon coming favorites. Have a wonderful time.

Solo
There's a thread at the top of the page for questions like this. You didn't bother to check I suppose?

redcaped
No, this is more like a personal request or vote about what you expect for release. A wish list that actually takes place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.