Street Level Rumble!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
There is no prep. Bloodlust(Bats can kill). NO SONICS!!! Let the Rumble begin! Fight is in NYC. They all can use surroundings to their advantage.

Contestants:

Daredevil w/Standard Gear.
Black Panther w/non-vibranium suit. Standard Gear.
Batman w/Standard Gear.
Captain America w/Sheild.

Dinalfos
No prep? I don't know, these guys are all pretty even. You should've stripped all of them from their weapons and armor, making them engage in a test of pure strength, speed, stamina and skills. That would be awesome.

Grimm22
Without prep, I say Cap takes it

With prep, I give it to Black Panther wink

Darth Martin
With prep I would give it to Batman. But there is no prep.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Dinalfos
No prep? I don't know, these guys are all pretty even. You should've stripped all of them from their weapons and armor, making them engage in a test of pure strength, speed, stamina and skills. That would be awesome. Captain America would win that easily.
He is physically superior to them in every way.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Captain America would win that easily.
He is physically superior to them in every way.

Nope. Black Panther is the most physically-perfect specimen (by a VERY small margin) here.

And since there is no prep and bloodlust is on, then Black Panther wins.

Darth Martin
I though BP was slightly inferior to Steve.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Nope. Black Panther is the most physically-perfect specimen (by a VERY small margin) here.

Hmm erm

Thats debateable

Darth Martin
Let's stay on topic. Who wins and why?

Metalmanx
Black Panther.

Dreampanther
I dunno. Both Black Panther and Batman are my favourites. I do know that Cap America has a slight advantage, physically, over Bruce Wayne. But I am not sure if he has a physical advantage over Black Panther. As for Daredevil, while he has the agility and the skill of the other guys (I think), I don't know if he as strong.

So if I had to guess, and I am very torn here, I would say either Cap or Black Panther takes it, followed by Bats, then DD.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Dreampanther
I dunno. Both Black Panther and Batman are my favourites. I do know that Cap America has a slight advantage, physically, over Bruce Wayne. But I am not sure if he has a physical advantage over Black Panther. As for Daredevil, while he has the agility and the skill of the other guys (I think), I don't know if he as strong.

So if I had to guess, and I am very torn here, I would say either Cap or Black Panther takes it, followed by Bats, then DD.

DD is actually quite strong himself. He once (what appeared to be almost effortlessly) used a 400-lb barbell as a staff and chucked it with ease at an attacker. Call it what you will, but that's incredibly impressive to use a 400-lb barbell as a staff.

If I had to rank this, I'd say...

1. Black Panther.
2. Cap/DD (I'm torn between these two).
3. Batman.

Apolloknight
There is no prep. Bloodlust(Bats can kill). NO SONICS!!! Let the Rumble begin! Fight is in NYC. They all can use surroundings to their advantage.

Contestants:

Daredevil w/Standard Gear.
Black Panther w/non-vibranium suit. Standard Gear.
Batman w/Standard Gear.
Captain America w/Sheild.

There are so many varibles with this, either one could take it, this is a all out fight between the four of them right. There are just too many varibles....

Dreampanther
Yeah, I agree! I voted Black Panther, but I have to admit, I voted with my heart - it is a very tough battle, I would say, and one I would pay heaps of money to see! smile

MrHeavySilence
Batman. The others have enhanced senses and would probably succumb to sleeping gas (Except Panther). He also has that LASER TORCH that can cut things in half (he uses it in #183, #203 Annual, and a bunch of other isssues). Don't forget about the 200,000/300,000 volt tasor (I think Panther might have a baton that does this). AND the teleportation button on his belt.

Also, Batman would probably work the best in taking advantage of the environment because he often has a knack for taking seemingly useless objects and using them for elaborate, real world applications. He's very clever with his sorroundings.

Bruce would be very tricky in this fight simply because of the variety of his weapons. He could throw a normal batarang at Black Panther, who would dodge it without flinching. Then when Black Panther sees the next batarang, he'll probably try minimal effort to evade, and end up with an exploding batarang knocking the wind out of him.

Black Panther has the second best chance, but if Captain America goes down and Batman gets the shield, its all over; Batman would be most advantageous with the shield. Reason being that Batman is likely to be more educated in Martial Arts than Captain America, and thus would be able to use the shield almost as well as Steve. He would be like a weaker version of Captain America, but combine that with Batman's effiacious gadgetry and the game is won. However, Captain America would not likely let ANYONE benefit from his fall and would leave the shield in a position where it cannot be stolen, even if he were to fall.

Also consider that Daredevil, Black Panther, and Captain America all know each other, so in this free-for-all fight, they would know how to eliminate each other. HOWEVER, they don't know ANYTHING about Batman, who would be shrouded in mystery. Therefore, Batman will be the hardest to eliminate, but the others would be subject to losing to each other.

With that said, Batman is my top pick, and Black Panther is my second choice.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Apolloknight
There are so many varibles with this, either one could take it, this is a all out fight between the four of them right. There are just too many varibles....

That's also a really good point.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Batman. The others have enhanced senses and would probably succumb to sleeping gas (Except Panther). He also has that LASER TORCH that can cut things in half (he uses it in #183, #203 Annual, and a bunch of other isssues). Don't forget about the 200,000/300,000 volt tasor (I think Panther might have a baton that does this). AND the teleportation button on his belt.

Also, Batman would probably work the best in taking advantage of the environment because he often has a knack for taking seemingly useless objects and using them for elaborate, real world applications. He's very clever with his sorroundings.

Bruce would be very tricky in this fight simply because of the variety of his weapons. He could throw a normal batarang at Black Panther, who would dodge it without flinching. Then when Black Panther sees the next batarang, he'll probably try minimal effort to evade, and end up with an exploding batarang knocking the wind out of him.

Black Panther has the second best chance, but if Captain America goes down and Batman gets the shield, its all over; Batman would be most advantageous with the shield. Reason being that Batman is likely to be more educated in Martial Arts than Captain America, and thus would be able to use the shield almost as well as Steve. He would be like a weaker version of Captain America, but combine that with Batman's effiacious gadgetry and the game is won. However, Captain America would not likely let ANYONE benefit from his fall and would leave the shield in a position where it cannot be stolen, even if he were to fall.

Also consider that Daredevil, Black Panther, and Captain America all know each other, so in this free-for-all fight, they would know how to eliminate each other. HOWEVER, they don't know ANYTHING about Batman, who would be shrouded in mystery. Therefore, Batman will be the hardest to eliminate, but the others would be subject to losing to each other.

With that said, Batman is my top pick, and Black Panther is my second choice.

I disagree with most of this. For one, Batman has his standard gear. Some of those things are bit exotic, don't you think? The teleportation button, for example?

And I Batman with Cap's shield<<<<<<<<<Cap with his shield. He wouldn't be able to use it nearly as effectively.

Plus. Both Captain America and Daredevil know plenty about Batman, having both fought him before. So, they're not very unknowing at all coming into battle.

While there are many different variables here in this fight, I believe Black Panther will walk away the victor.

MrHeavySilence
Wouldn't it be really interesting if Daredevil won this fight? He's the most underrated.

Metalmanx
Wouldn't it be really interesting if Daredevil won this fight? He's the most underrated.

Agreed, actually.

MrHeavySilence
I disagree with most of this. For one, Batman has his standard gear. Some of those things are bit exotic, don't you think? The teleportation button, for example?

And I Batman with Cap's shield<<<<<<<<<Cap with his shield. He wouldn't be able to use it nearly as effectively.

Plus. Both Captain America and Daredevil know plenty about Batman, having both fought him before. So, they're not very unknowing at all coming into battle.

While there are many different variables here in this fight, I believe Black Panther will walk away the victor.

I think the teleportation button should be allowed because the JLA issue was canon. In that issue there was no indication that he had a special suit. It was installed on his belt, meaning its a part of his costume, useful at all times.

Batman would be able to use the shield effectively (not as well as Cap), but because he has equal or more martial art knowledge than Cap, AND has all his magnificent gadgets, he would be a deadlier adamantium-shield wielding contender.

Those Daredevil/Batman and Captain America/Batman crossovers are not canon; the most "canon" uncanon crossover was DC vs. Marvel because it was referenced and acknowledged by both DC and Marvel in Generation X (Marvel) and Green Lantern (DC), which in case, Batman narrowly beat Cap and punched out Bullseye with one fist (probably an implied action that he could beat Daredevil). Therefore, the crossovers benefit Batman more than anybody else and should not be used.

And yeah, Black Panther is my second choice, but you know me.. always defending the underdog.

Metalmanx
I think the teleportation button should be allowed because the JLA issue was canon. In that issue there was no indication that he had a special suit. It was installed on his belt, meaning its a part of his costume, useful at all times.

Batman would be able to use the shield effectively (not as well as Cap), but because he has equal or more martial art knowledge than Cap, AND has all his magnificent gadgets, he would be a deadlier adamantium-shield wielding contender.

Those Daredevil/Batman and Captain America/Batman crossovers are not canon; the most "canon" uncanon crossover was DC vs. Marvel because it was referenced and acknowledged by both DC and Marvel in Generation X (Marvel) and Green Lantern (DC), which in case, Batman narrowly beat Cap and punched out Bullseye with one fist (probably an implied action that he could beat Daredevil). Therefore, the crossovers benefit Batman more than anybody else and should not be used.

And yeah, Black Panther is my second choice, but you know me.. always defending the underdog.

Wait, there was another crossover that was cannon. The Avengers vs. JLA crossover. That was cannon, and was referenced later in both series I believe. That's where Batman admitted it was possible for Cap to defeat him.

And are you positive the Daredevil/Batman isn't cannon? I was under the impression that it was.

And I completely support you having your own opinion. I love rooting for the underdog myself. More power to ya. rock

partiallyinsane
DD should take this fight rather easily. He has the ability, though his enhanced senses, to sense what an opponent is going to do before he/she/it does it. Also due to his enhanced sense of touch he knows a multitude of pressure points that none of the combatants would possibly be able to locate; points which would put Cap, Batman, or BP out in one quick, precise blow. He is fast enough to dodge their attacks, especially since he knows they're coming, and has the martial arts skills to rival any of them.

Dreampanther
Wait, there was another crossover that was cannon. The Avengers vs. JLA crossover. That was cannon, and was referenced later in both series I believe. That's where Batman admitted it was possible for Cap to defeat him.

And are you positive the Daredevil/Batman isn't cannon? I was under the impression that it was.

And I completely support you having your own opinion. I love rooting for the underdog myself. More power to ya. rock

I just read the JLA/Avengers! eek!

It's awesome! And yeah, that's where I read Batman admitting to Cap that Cap "might conceivably" take him. "But only after a long battle..."

What happens in the Batman/Daredevil crossover? I haven't read that yet... sad

Does Batman take it, or Daredevil?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Dreampanther
I just read the JLA/Avengers! eek!

It's awesome! And yeah, that's where I read Batman admitting to Cap that Cap "might conceivably" take him. "But only after a long battle..."

What happens in the Batman/Daredevil crossover? I haven't read that yet... sad

Does Batman take it, or Daredevil?

Stalemate. They each toss some blows, throw each other around a bit, but there is clearly no definite winner in the fight. That fight could've conceivably gone on for a long time before a winner became apparent.

Dinalfos
But not too long, since their both normal humans. I think it's reasonable to say that there would be a (not necessarily clear) winner after a few hours of battle. My guess would be Batman, though.

Edit: Cap would win against Batman, since he has enhanced strength, stamina and durability

MrHeavySilence

I heard the Avengers/JLA was only acknowledged by Busiek in JLA (DC), but Marvel completely ignored it, so it wasn't acknowledged by both sides. So its sort of half-canon.

Dreampanther
Well, if Batman and DD are pretty much equal, and Batman admits that that Cap could 'conceivably' beat him, then I guess the question remains between Cap and Black Panther, doesn't it?

This is where it gets tricky...

Soljer
*nods*

This will, almost definitely, come down to Captain America vs. Black Panther, which I would see going either way, in a normal occasion. Five out of ten.

However, since this is after some particularly hard fights from DareDevil, and Batman...I think Captain America would edge him out. I believe Captain America has better stamina, so I would give Captain America the win here. By a (pretty damn) slight majority.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Soljer
*nods*

This will, almost definitely, come down to Captain America vs. Black Panther, which I would see going either way, in a normal occasion. Five out of ten.

However, since this is after some particularly hard fights from DareDevil, and Batman...I think Captain America would edge him out. I believe Captain America has better stamina, so I would give Captain America the win here. By a (pretty damn) slight majority.

I can accept that, Captain America does has insane Stamina, but thats his only edge in this fight. He could easily be taking out by batman with a pressure point strike while his attention was focused on BP or DD.

See what I mean, to many variables.

Soljer
I can accept that, Captain America does has insane Stamina, but thats his only edge in this fight. He could easily be taking out by batman with a pressure point strike while his attention was focused on BP or DD.

See what I mean, to many variables.

*nods* There are too many scenarios. Who goes up against who, who tries to hang back in the shadows, who could get the drop on who.

Each fighter could make a surprise attack on someone else. For example, Captain America could easily be fighting...say, Matt. He knocks Daredevil down for a moment, tosses his shield at Bruce while HE is busy with Black Panther.

See? Too many variables.

In situations like this, you cannot really say "Well...in this ONE situation, this character wins...so he wins every time!" you really have to look at who is just the BEST character. Who has the most skills (relatively equal here) who has the best physique (Captain America and Black Panther) who is the most cunning? (Black Panther and Bruce) Who has the other edges? (Indestructible shield, or almost pre-cog senses.)

Taking all these factors into account, I think that it will eventually come down to the argument of Black Panther and Captain America. This fight could EASILY go either way - go look at the thread detailing it. However, I still maintain that an edge in endurance will best T'Challa after the (most definitely) long fight that had just taken place.

Darth Martin
Yea, It won't be likely for BP to tag Cap with his claws or dagger. Cap is too good with that sheild. But DD has a major advantage. But I wpould say Cap has the best advantage. Being thye best out of the four physically and having the only indestructible object and being **** good with it.

grey fox

Excuse me eek!

Can Black Panther operate for nearly a week alone , can his body keep up the strain of fighting for hours on end and never tire ?

Has Bp ever cut a damn truck in half By throwing something at it

Because Cap certainly has

Steve all the way cool

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
Excuse me eek!

Can Black Panther operate for nearly a week alone , can his body keep up the strain of fighting for hours on end and never tire ?

Steve all the way cool

yes

Darth Martin
Cap is physically superior to BP IMO.

grey fox
Cap is physically superior to BP IMO.

Hell even their respective power ups are stronger 'Steroids' pwn 'Herbs'.

Darth Martin
Bump.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by grey fox
Excuse me eek!

Steve all the way cool

Yes he can actually, and that was a nice feat by the way, the whole cutting a truck in half thing. But BP wrestles, crocodiles, panthers, Rhinos, and he even once stopped the Charge of a 5 ton elephant......with his hands......yes.

Soljer
Your point? There are normal every day people now living that wrestle crocs and cats.

The elephant is a little more impressive, but not compared to all the feats under Cap's belt.

Apolloknight
Your point? There are normal every day people now living that wrestle crocs and cats.

The elephant is a little more impressive, but not compared to all the feats under Cap's belt.

Stopping the charge of an elephant with his bare hands is only a little more impressive. I would like to see capt do it confused

Soljer
Stopping the charge of an elephant with his bare hands is only a little more impressive. I would like to see capt do it confused

Likewise, I would like to see T'Challa step up and match any number of the feats Steve has pulled off.

Apolloknight
Likewise, I would like to see T'Challa step up and match any number of the feats Steve has pulled off.

Give me a few of his feats, I'll see what I can muster up. wink

King KAM

And since there is no prep and bloodlust is on, then Black Panther wins. oh really???? every black panther bio ever written says otherwise though.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by King KAM
oh really???? every black panther bio ever written says otherwise though.

Hmm, have you read marvel.coms. wink

King KAM
Yes he can actually, and that was a nice feat by the way, the whole cutting a truck in half thing. But BP wrestles, crocodiles, panthers, Rhinos, and he even once stopped the Charge of a 5 ton elephant......with his hands......yes. id like to see this, and cap caught a torpedo. bare handed

Apolloknight
Originally posted by King KAM
id like to see this, and cap caught a torpedo. bare handed

http://img41.imageshack.us/my.php?image=animals2.jpg

big grin

King KAM
Hmm, have you read marvel.coms. wink oh yeah that says he is super-human but unless he recently got upgraded and i mean REAL recent he was always Almost pinnacle of human perfection, and i need to see some super-human feats, please.

King KAM
http://img41.imageshack.us/my.php?image=animals2.jpg

big grin can i see the pages before and after please?

Soljer
http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamericav1402ocd045do.jpg

http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamerica228171nu.jpg

http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamerica156197ue.jpg (Versus his 'superhuman superior')

http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamerica37story2page046s.jpg

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamerica244155lg.jpg

http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamerica369185pq.jpg
http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamerica370011ji.jpg

http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ca010087zv.jpg

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=avengersv1037160np.jpg Notice that it is noted that Captain America is as fast as quicksilver.

http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap339pg180cl.jpg

http://img271.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ca21053pc.jpg

http://img500.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ca25045hl.jpg

http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamerica308204lf.jpg

And you talking about animals, right?
http://img132.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=d2441_beastneck.jpg

http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wca064204et.jpg
http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wca064212pj.jpg

Oh, and Captain America runs at the speed of light:
http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=caf17_speedlight.jpg

And impressing Iron Man with his strength? Hurting Spider man, scorpion, taking out namor. Beating an elephant in tug of war?

Just off the top of my head, friend. I'm sure KAM can think of a hell of a lot more Cap feats than I can - he is a bigger fan.

Soljer
Bump - I was never given a rebuttal.

Apolloknight
http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamericav1402ocd045do.jpg

http://img70.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamerica228171nu.jpg

http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamerica156197ue.jpg (Versus his 'superhuman superior')

http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamerica37story2page046s.jpg

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamerica244155lg.jpg

http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamerica369185pq.jpg
http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamerica370011ji.jpg

http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ca010087zv.jpg

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=avengersv1037160np.jpg Notice that it is noted that Captain America is as fast as quicksilver.

http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap339pg180cl.jpg

http://img271.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ca21053pc.jpg

http://img500.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ca25045hl.jpg

http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamerica308204lf.jpg

And you talking about animals, right?
http://img132.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=d2441_beastneck.jpg

http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wca064204et.jpg
http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wca064212pj.jpg

Oh, and Captain America runs at the speed of light:
http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=caf17_speedlight.jpg

And impressing Iron Man with his strength? Hurting Spider man, scorpion, taking out namor. Beating an elephant in tug of war?

Just off the top of my head, friend. I'm sure KAM can think of a hell of a lot more Cap feats than I can - he is a bigger fan.

You are joking with them notes on the "He runs as fast as light" and "he is as fast as quicksilver" thingy right, I mean even though the comic says it, we all know he isnt.

So he takes down a one big cat, big deal, Black Panther fights animals to train on a daily basis.

And BP did not impress Iron man, he beat him, and he didnt Hurt Spiderman, he bested him. wink

Metalmanx

I don't really have an answer to all of those since I really don't have any scans on me here. However I can debate a few.

For example. I hope you know that some of those things said "Your speed rivals that of Quicksilver's!" is really not valid. I mean, so he said it. If Cyclops said to Squid Boy, "Your strength rivals that of Savage Hulk!", would it really mean it was true? Cap can, in no way, rival the speed of Quicksilver.

Let alone the speed of light. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And to be completely honest, Black Panther stopping a CHARGING elephant in its tracks is FAR more impressive than Cap beating an elephant in tug of war. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Soljer
*laughs* The speed of light thing was a joke. Please don't believe that I thought the scan proves he ACTUALLY ran the speed of light. Give me a LITTLE credit.

Oh, and besides that, Quicksilver himself has stated that Cap can dodge at speeds similar to his own. And, I can't count the number of times Cap has easily tagged Quicksilver, or other speedsters.

But seriously. The speed of light was a joke. Heh.

If you really think about it, though, stopping an elephant is a multifaceted feat. Strength/durability/endurance. The strength to brace his body against the ground, and then the durability and endurance to keep it there. Then, the elephant would have to stop, as he would, effectively, be pushing against the ground. Besides, I would say that skill comes into it a bit as well.

I still have only seen one good strength feat for the panther (the elephant), and have presented tons for Cap.

Oh, and the wrestling the cats/crocs doesn't really impress me, as my uncle used to wrestle Crocodiles, and I definitely don't think that puts him above the peak human range wink.

Metalmanx
*laughs* The speed of light thing was a joke. Please don't believe that I thought the scan proves he ACTUALLY ran the speed of light. Give me a LITTLE credit.

Oh, and besides that, Quicksilver himself has stated that Cap can dodge at speeds similar to his own. And, I can't count the number of times Cap has easily tagged Quicksilver, or other speedsters.

But seriously. The speed of light was a joke. Heh.

If you really think about it, though, stopping an elephant is a multifaceted feat. Strength/durability/endurance. The strength to brace his body against the ground, and then the durability and endurance to keep it there. Then, the elephant would have to stop, as he would, effectively, be pushing against the ground. Besides, I would say that skill comes into it a bit as well.

I still have only seen one good strength feat for the panther (the elephant), and have presented tons for Cap.

Oh, and the wrestling the cats/crocs doesn't really impress me, as my uncle used to wrestle Crocodiles, and I definitely don't think that puts him above the peak human range wink.

I doubt your uncle used to wrestle and kill full-grown, rampaging rhinos with his bare hands, however. wink

And there are more strength feats on Black Panther's side, I just don't necessarily have them on me at the moment. Though I'm sure you'd be quite enlightened after checking out the Black Panther Respect thread.

Edit: And no, I didn't think you were serious about the "Speed of light" thing. I, too, was just kinda messing with ya. stick out tongue

Apolloknight
I doubt your uncle used to wrestle and kill full-grown, rampaging rhinos with his bare hands, however. wink

And there are more strength feats on Black Panther's side, I just don't necessarily have them on me at the moment. Though I'm sure you'd be quite enlightened after checking out the Black Panther Respect thread.

Edit: And no, I didn't think you were serious about the "Speed of light" thing. I, too, was just kinda messing with ya. stick out tongue

I have some more feats of his, I'm at work right now so I don't have access to them.

Soljer

I've checked out the Black Panther respect thread. Both here, and another that was either on SuperHeroHype, or SuperHeroChat (I believe it was linked to in OUR respect thread). I saw some pretty impressive showings, however, I didn't see anything that made me surmise that Black Panther was in any way Cap's superior physically.

Except for agility. Cap never seemed incredibly agile.

Again, the best showings I could find for strength was Animals. The Elephant, Crocs, Cats, and, aye, I saw the rhino feat as well.

Just so no one claims I'm misrepresenting the Black Panther, here are some feats I found for HIM:

The strength of a lion does not compare to T'challa's.
He:
Stops a rhino
Wrestles a croc
Beats a gorilla
Breaks some chains holding him to a water wheel
fights a polar bear
busts through brick
carries a heavy throne
wrestles 2 panthers

Impressive, but most of the showings with the animals weren't true strength feats. As I've explained, it showcases his skill and agility (in the fights), and his durability (with the elephant) much more than his strength. Besides that, none of those feats out-match what I think Captain America has shown consistently capable of.

And now, one of my favorite moments in comics;
http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=brothers29ki.jpg

Showcases my point perfectly. They are evenly matched. 5/10. Draw. Brothers.

Apolloknight

http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=brothers29ki.jpg

Showcases my point perfectly. They are evenly matched. 5/10. Draw. Brothers.

I cant lie, I love that scan too. big grin

Dreampanther
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.