prince of persia vs link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok prince of persia is full powered with his sand and can do ALL HIS MOVES

vs

link wwith ALL of his weaponary and gadgets with him

no prep who wins

kamikz
Hmm, well the Prince could just freeze time and it's over, though if Link could do his invincibility at the same time as he freezes time (he does it instantly in WW so I think he can make it) then he will be invincible longer than the time is freezed, then Link wins...

SpadeKing
illegal match cause its one sided, the prince can just simply freeze time

Burning thought
illegal maches are fun,i do it all the time with my Kain vs cause i know he cant lose really

kamikz
Originally posted by SpadeKing
illegal match cause its one sided, the prince can just simply freeze time

As I said, Link can become invincible instantly...

And Kain could actually loose in some battles....

Burning thought
he cant die, even if he loses, but who can beat him really, his too fast for most, and those he isnt too fast for cant hurt him.....

Kayne Archeron
link also has his ocarina of time which can reverse time as well, remember?

kamikz
The Dahaka or the Prince with his dagger could erase him from the timeline, game set match....

Burning thought
hmm but the dahaka isnt in this match and link does have a lot of gadgets himself

Blaxican Hydra
Ocarina of time wont matter. it takes a few secons to use it. In the few seconds it takes Prince can put like a thousand holes in Link.

Kayne Archeron
which link are we talking about though? there's like 5 of them in the zelda timeline

kamikz
Originally posted by Burning thought
hmm but the dahaka isnt in this match and link does have a lot of gadgets himself

I was talking about who could kill Kain, and the Dahaka erasing him from the timeline would indeed work, because then he or the prophecy wouldn't exist, Kain would never have lived thus never gotten to be what he is....

And I'll say it once again. In WW, Link's invincibility is instant, meaning it is as quick as when the Prince stops time. With a thought from both and their magic is on. This would leave Link invincible for a longer duration (because now he has a shitload of mana) and he would still live when the sands are up, then he would easily win the fight...

Burning thought
Kain is too fast for Dahaka, its a sluggish beast, the prince who is slower by far than Kain outmanourvered the Dahaka pretty easily, also the prohpecy would not allow it to erase him, the prophecy is still in effect before the Dahaka can erase and so the prohpecy would not let him, kain is immune to anything that can kill him apart from Raziels Wraith blade, simple as, its in the games text to prove it, if his already in the timeline then the Dahaka would be powerless, also as i said the thing is too slow and wouldnt catch Kain, then kain just leads him into an ocean of water, at the same time as destroying his body as he leaps in, the Dahaka would follow and die also.

kamikz
It prevents him from dying, it doesn't stop the reason of him dying. That means that nothing will happen before the Dahaka has erased him, and when he is erased he will not exist anymore. He might be brought back to life, but he won't be if he never existed. But really, I guess this is impossible to debate since these are different worlds, I mean, should a prophecy even be considered in another galaxy or dimension? Where the rules are not the same, the gods are not the same, and the prophecys are not the same? Whatever, let's not debate that in this thread mk?

Burning thought
if you dont wanna i dont mind, but i dont think a lot of things in Games vs are taken into account from other galaxies, for example is dante fast compared to kain in the kain universe, for all we know Raziel and Kain could blink before dante's eyes, or the Dahakas powers wouldnt even work on kain because of some unknown reason, in another galaxy the rules can change

kamikz
That's a difference. We see how fast Dante moves, we see how fast Kain moves, but a prophecy, that's a whole different story. It is created by a higher power, a prophecy just doesn't exist because of nothing. Now are we going to grant him this "higher power" in another dimension, where maybe other higher powers exist. How do we know the prophecy even exists outside their world, cause the prophecy evolves around the persons and events just in that world.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
link also has his ocarina of time which can reverse time as well, remember?

yea after playing it while prince walks up to him slowly and chop the hell outta him ermm

Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Ocarina of time wont matter. it takes a few secons to use it. In the few seconds it takes Prince can put like a thousand holes in Link.

thank you no expression

Originally posted by kamikz
As I said, Link can become invincible instantly...

And Kain could actually loose in some battles....

so.............. I saw that glare

he cant die, even if he loses, but who can beat him really, his too fast for most, and those he isnt too fast for cant hurt him.....

its a Kain fanboy eek! to the extreme eek!

kamikz
Yeah, well then why do you say the Prince kills him then, if you saw what I said?

SpadeKing
cause the prince runs away from Link and finds the nearest sand room and reverses time like a wussy to where linky was still small and murders him

Burning thought
Originally posted by SpadeKing

its a Kain fanboy eek! to the extreme eek!

erm......true facts does not make me a fanboy

MetaHybrid
Too bad he doesn't exsist anymore since Link traveled two-hundred years in the past and killed Kain's ancenstors.

Burning thought
this isnt a Kain VS link thread, if it was Kain vs Link then it would be overkill, link dead in no time at all

SpadeKing
erm......true facts does not make me a fanboy

no but more than half the thread you make are about kain, and you're talking about kain in a board where he is not even mentioned

Burning thought
all i said was that i use him for illegal matches to make tools out of characters who seem to be winning elsware in the forum

it was kamikz who got us talking about Kain more, i was gonner leave it at that

SpadeKing
illegal maches are fun,i do it all the time with my Kain vs cause i know he cant lose really

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite of course kamikz mentioned it first really

Burning thought
i mentioned it first but i wasnt going to blab on about Kain, only Kamikz continued it, your the one who started me off anyway, with your illegal match stuff

kamikz
No you started it. You said he would win in every fight, I replied that it could be debated, and it was not ensured that he won every single fight, then you stated reasons why. Then I even said that this thread wasn't for that kind of debate, you responded "if you wish to quit then" something like that.
So you started it, you continued it, I tried to end it.....

Blaxican Hydra
When yu say Kain...do you mean this guy?

http://members.tripod.com/~tpww_wallpaper/kane.jpg

Burning thought
its ended

MetaHybrid
Originally posted by MetaHybrid
Too bad he doesn't exsist anymore since Link traveled two-hundred years in the past and killed Kain's ancenstors.

Whoops, I meant the Prince guy. No idea what his name is.

EDIT: Oh his name is never given, so I'll refer to him as Prince

kamikz
Yup, that's the only way we can refer him as. He is always called the Prince, the developers say that it is because they want you to feel like your the Prince, not someone else..... (Lol can't say I feel like the Prince anyway when I play it though)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.