A story i made up( has nothing to do with harry potter, just a story i wrote)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cundiff11
For those of you who like the show AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER, you would probably like this, as it is similiar. I needed to share this story, because i write a lot, and i don't share my stories with others, so i want to know if other people think i am good. I have written two other stories, but quit since i had no motivation. I am very sorry for doing this in the harry potter forum, i just didn't have anywhere else to put it. I am typing it up write now, so it might be awhile until it comes up.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Wrong Forum. This forum is for Harry Potter Fanfiction only. Sorry! There's probably a forum for Avatar on here somewhere. Or you could post it in the General Fiction section not here though.

Much <3 --iluvhpsomuch1_7--

cundiff11
Ok here it goes. I will think of chapters later, for now, it just has the title.
THE GUMARI

The gumari: The son of the King and Queen of all five nations, spread out across the Gunya (goon-ya) canyon, which is 9000 miles in diameter. The gunya canyaon is shaped like a square, with one nation on each corner, and one in the middle. Where the nations are located is based on something in the canyon that influences there power. There are five nations, all of one element each. There is water, earth, air, fire, and magic.
The palace that the king and queen live in was created at the beginning of time, and is placed in the clouds. There are no other palaces or anything like this, it was made because the king and queen must be present for the canyon to survive.
The gumari, once he reaches the age of 10 years old, spitirtually, and mentally, changes. He is the son of the king and queen no longer, in blood or relationship. He is dedicated to the canyaon, and is meant to protect the canyon, or do what needs to be done to help the canyon.
The king and queen will always have two sons before they have any other gender. The first one will be the gumari, the second, will hold the throne when the king dies, or when he reaches the age of 25. He then has the two sons, but the cycle goes on for 1000 years, then the son has a gumari, in one of the two sons.
Then there are the evil ogres,which are stationed about 200 miles away from the canyon, in the middle of knowwhere.
who have there own type of magic, which can only be used for evil or trickery.

cundiff11
It is said that the gumari never dies unless he fails to protect the canyon, in which another gumari comes. After 1000 years of serving the canyon, he goes to face another challenge in another world, and nobody knows about anything farther because he never returns.
The gumari of the millenium is Zeke, who has just turned 10 and just came out of his change. He was given a nimbus( flying cloud) and told to head down straight to the ground where he would meet the magic nation. Zeke knew all of the elments as well as you could, and was curious about his knewly found powers. Zeke could teleport, travel at 500 miles per minute through earth, fly, had very acute hearing and eyesight, could run at 250 miles per second, and create tornadoes. The gumari also had powers beyond any nation, any elemental thing, like lightning, plants, and other things in that category.
Zeke was getting cold on a cool night, so he decided he would stop and set up camp for the night. He jumped from his nimbus, landed neatly on the ground, and created a tent out of nowhere, and located the magic nation, as in his mind was a map of the whole canyon. He saw that he was on the outskirts on the magic nation, only about 100 miles away. He decided he would fly by himself, and get his nimbus later. He was laying down by the fire he had created, shooting electic balls in the air, and creating himself a mini forest, when he heard a russling noise. He decided it would be fun to spy on something so he became camouflage and jumped in the air, looking for what he had heard. He could tell that it was only about 5 miles away, so he looked, and saw fires.

iluvhpsomuch1_7
Again wrong forum! Find another one- this is the HP forum for HP fanfics ONLY! Sorry!

Much <3 --iluvhpsomuch1_7--

cundiff11
I will continue the store if anybody likes it and thinks i should, otherwise i will post somewhere else.

cundiff11
yes i get the point, but i don't know where to put it.

l.saratn
Calm down iluvhp. He/she found out where to put it

cundiff11
i am a fan of hp

Bardock42
Oh my, I'm in the land of the weirdos.

Well, anyways, here is the forum for all the single author fiction you wish to write that is not related to Harry Potter. I guess a mod will move it there and you will be able to continue your story (which I didn't read, but I'm sure it isn't good, sorry).

cundiff11
Why do you think it wouldn't be good? Man all the people around here are sour. I post a story in the wrong forum, and everyone yells at me! Im knew! and then you go and say it won't be good. Lol. Just some advice, it would be nice if you don't judge a book by its cover. I mean, look at the cover at harry potter 1! a boy on a broom chasing a little gold ball. But then, it makes the best sellers. So, is there a particular reason why you don't think it would be good?

Captain REX
Moved. wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by cundiff11
Why do you think it wouldn't be good? Man all the people around here are sour. I post a story in the wrong forum, and everyone yells at me! Im knew! and then you go and say it won't be good. Lol. Just some advice, it would be nice if you don't judge a book by its cover. I mean, look at the cover at harry potter 1! a boy on a broom chasing a little gold ball. But then, it makes the best sellers. So, is there a particular reason why you don't think it would be good?

Just your original post, it seemed weirdly structured.

Originally posted by Captain REX
Moved. wink

And now it ahs to be closed cause it is a duplicate thread...I win.

But I won't report it...to see if I win without cheating...hehe.

cassiebee4
this is really good keep it up

cundiff11
cassiebee, do u like it? Im serious. i really want to know

cundiff11
if you look in the post, a story i made up, it has more to it

cundiff11
come on guys, 119 people have looked at it, and barely any have replied. I want to hear your opinions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.