movie Superman vs movie Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
http://www.xmenfilms.net/layout/OurRevolution/LegendsOfThePhoenixBACKY.jpg

vs

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/superman_returns/brandon_routh/supes2.jpg

superkronick92
superman chucks the continent she's on into outer space

badabing
Originally posted by superkronick92
Sounds correct.

Broly92
been done and depends if you believe she was going easy on Wolverine witch I do

badabing
Originally posted by Broly92
been done and depends if you believe she was going easy on Wolverine witch I do
Are you comparing Movie Wolverine with Movie Superman?

Broly92
Originally posted by badabing
Are you comparing Movie Wolverine with Movie Superman?
No I'm comparing before that she was splitting apart people's molecules but then didn't to Wolverine who

people believe she couldn't but I don't

badabing
Originally posted by Broly92
No I'm comparing before that she was splitting apart people's molecules but then didn't to Wolverine who

people believe she couldn't but I don't
Okay. Thanks for setting that straight. cool

Darth Martin
Superman would beat Pheonix.

General Kon-El
Phoenix in the movie was killed by claws....im sure Superman could do something

MattDay
he could blow here away, freeze her, melt her or punch her lightening fast... you choose

Xplosive
Phoenix by mind-raping him, or tearing him apart, anyway by anything she would chose.

montrail
Originally posted by superkronick92
laughing out loud laughing eek! Are you serious? Phoenix wins this all the way. She demolecularizes him automatically.

jollyjim311
Movie Supes has zilch for resisting mind effects, so, Pheonix, I dunno, blows up his head or something? confused

Accel
Movie Phoenix was no where near her comic book counterpart in terms of power.

Superherovandal
he'd heat vision crisp her before her first thought.

Tron
Superman kisses her, and makes her forget that she was in two sequels. Either that or he goes back in time.

Wow, another easy win for Supes. wink

Whittdawg92
superman and phoenix merge to becoem super-phoenix, the overrated retarded everyone-fu'ckin-hate-them superhero/villan.

Broly92
Originally posted by Tron
Superman kisses her, and makes her forget that she was in two sequels. Either that or he goes back in time.

Wow, another easy win for Supes. wink
But right before she explodes him and gets back at the director from going to X-man to Superman Returns evil face

Jarlaxle
Pheonix, by demoralizing him with propaganda, or undermining his beleif system.

Scoobless
Superman throws his chest S shield at her, it wraps her up and she suffocates.... then he starts teleporting around the place, makes holograms of himself, makes her memory dissapear, turns back time... then he kicks the sh!t out of himself in a junkyard

no expression

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Xplosive
Phoenix by mind-raping him, or tearing him apart, anyway by anything she would chose.

No, Superman is too fast.

Whittdawg92
stalemate. they're such stupidly powerful characters that they never lose to anyone, ever.

rotiart
Phoenix loses to superman.

Hell she lost to that rodent.

Whittdawg92
and got stabbed by wolverine, rofl.

Darksaint
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
and got stabbed by wolverine, rofl.

that's what he meant by rodent.......

This is how the fight would go: Jean/Phoenix does her pyscho ***** thing, everything around her is exploding and demolecularizing. Superman comes in at lightspeeed and gives her the biggest *****-slap ever recorded, a 10.5 on the ***** slap scale, and tells her to stop, just stop.

rotiart
Superman blows her a kiss... and she's knocked off planet.
He gives her a hug and grinds her to dust.
Notices she's looking hot in her skimpy outfit, and turns her to Ash.
Gives her a high five, and rips her torso in half.

Superman kills Jean. Just by thinking it.

MattDay
Originally posted by Scoobless
Superman throws his chest S shield at her, it wraps her up and she suffocates.... then he starts teleporting around the place, makes holograms of himself, makes her memory dissapear, turns back time... then he kicks the sh!t out of himself in a junkyard

no expression

lol that was funny

That's a lot of stuff to do just to beat a woman with powers like hers,

and to reply to a message before this, it was never shown that he has nor hasn't got resistance to telepathic abilities, but because he is superman he probably DOES

complexbrother
and after looking at the deleted scenes, I'ma say Jean has this one.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by complexbrother
and after looking at the deleted scenes, I'ma say Jean has this one.

For real wink , the cup sence does it for me.

Validus
Originally posted by rotiart
Gives her a high five, and rips her torso in half.

This image needs to be put in a comic somewhere.

wolverex84
Originally posted by HandOfFate
For real wink , the cup sence does it for me.

wolverex84
yeah the cup sence was cool, that was real power, they should have kept the extended fight sense ( wolverine vs juggernaut ) and the cup sence in the real movie, it made alot more sense, anyway in the deleted cup sence, jean demolecularizing a steel cup to it's molecular/atomic configuration, controling it's atoms, colliding them so fast that it created a nuclear reation that she used as a weapon in the camp, now that power, if anyone can control things at supatomoc level, then that person can pretty much do anything, she can manipulate all 4 fundermental forces, hence can control supermans ability to even fly if possible or redirect his heat vision etc. Anyway i would have to say that the fight can go either way, i personally think jean/phoenix should win, but again supermans strong aura(force field) can/might prevent him from being demolecularized. The question is, is she strong in enough to control superman altra-dense molecules that makes his aura/indestructability? my guess is if she can then superman is toast, but if she cannot then, sups wins. but as for now i say phoenix though.

Validus
Deleted scenes aren't canon. laughing out loud

Avalonofthewind
Superman 10/10

superkronick92
senario A. supes easily kills her, she couldn't even demolecularize wolverine.

senario B. supes spins the world backwards and stops x2 from happening

senario C.supes gets her pregnent and leaves for five years

darthgoober
Wait, which Superman movies are we talking about here? Cause wasn't the originals based off Pre Crisis Superman, while the new is based of current Supes? If so I don't think his feats should carry over.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wait, which Superman movies are we talking about here? Cause wasn't the originals based off Pre Crisis Superman, while the new is based of current Supes? If so I don't think his feats should carry over.

Don't know where you got the whole current/pre-crisis based movie Superman, but it is the same Superman.

tkitna
Phoenix wins due to Halle Berry showing up and boring Supes to death with her acting skills.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Don't know where you got the whole current/pre-crisis based movie Superman, but it is the same Superman. Like Superman 1 turning back time. wink

darthgoober
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Don't know where you got the whole current/pre-crisis based movie Superman, but it is the same Superman.
Well didn't the first Superman movie come out before Crisis on Infinite Earths?

Validus
Originally posted by darthgoober
Well didn't the first Superman movie come out before Crisis on Infinite Earths?
The movies don't pay any attention to the comics, my friend. Superman 1, Superman 2, and Superman Returns share continuity.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Like Superman 1 turning back time. wink
Remember he had telekinesis in the fourth one too. Plus the whole memory block on Lois, the list goes on and on.

Badabing
Movie Superman wins and wins huge.

hitemup
superman socks that hoodrat at the speed of light. smile

Mider999
yup or burns her brain out faster then she can block it

H. S. 6
Superman would fly really, really fast around the Earth, go back in time to when the Phoenix was a young child, and then proceed to rip her lungs out of her chest.

Fear the S.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.