CONDY RICE= white facist in a black skin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
its true she mindlessly accepts all of mr redneck bush's facist christian/white decisions and implements them. its not conspiracy im talkin about. just tryin to point out how much of a ***** this woman is. supporting and kissing bushe's ass while he vetos a ceasefire of the genocide going on in lebonan and palestine by israel s a new low for this worthless woman and her equally disgusting man{bush} not to mention veto on stem cell research. i cant believe just how much america has strayed from its founding moral, thought this whole facist crap was taken care of idealistically and image wise at least after nixon. amazing how international media nor american citizens seem to show any interest in the matter.

docb77
I didn't read a single intelligent or logical argument in there.

Grand_Moff_Gav
In all his public life Nixon always tried tto do what was best for the nation, He IS NOT a quitter!

leonheartmm
u dont cause this isnt an argument. i just feal ridiculous to wats going on in the world and how the world is reacting to it in THIS day n age{i mean id UNDERSTAND hezbollah reacting in similar ways but the most developed country{apparently} doing these things and INTERNATIONAL media not saying a THING is makin me go crazy. i mean VETO ON CEASEFIRES AND STEM CELL RESEARCH?! geniunly it feals like were back in the middle ages only that the ones in control have even more resources for exerting force and propaganda. we see every single day civilian infrastructure being WIPED OUT systematically by israel in lebonan, we see it on the news where even the newscasters are at a loss to give even a ridiculous argument as to why apartment blocks after apartment blocks not to mention civilian bridges being completely destroyed with people in them with GPS GUIDED PRECISION BOMBS where there isnt a hezbollah target in sight for miles! why dont we even HEAR a truly opposing voice which is given significance.

leonheartmm
BULLSHIT, nixon was a well known racist and if u cant admit that then your either a racist yourself, ignorant/misinformed or both.

KharmaDog
leonheartmm, Please work on you sentence structure and try to make a bit more sense. It sometimes hurts my brain reading your posts.

leonheartmm
i mean i hate hezbollah for what it is without a doubt and islam in general but whats goin on right now and the absolute ABSENCE{forget LACK} of any significant opposing POINT OF VIEW let alone voice only shows HOW much media of all kinds including apparently FREE media is cencored by the ones with power. dum rednecks runnin the whole damn country.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by leonheartmm
BULLSHIT, nixon was a well known racist and if u cant admit that then your either a racist yourself, ignorant/misinformed or both.

Even if Nixon was racist, that doesn't mean he couldn't do what was best for the nation...

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Even if Nixon was racist, that doesn't mean he couldn't do what was best for the nation...

Or at least the white people of the nation.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Or at least the white people of the nation.

Yeah...but, here's an example.

In Britain Ruth Kelly is the Minister for Equality, but she is also a member of Opus Dei, and Opus Dei encourages it's members to spread the message in the workplace, and Mrs Kelly is known for being quite critical of Islam. anywhoo, alot of people where dismayed by her ability to do the job, but she said, she will do her duty and seperate her job from her personal convictions, and she has still got the job, and if she can do it, so can Nixon!

Dadah!

leonheartmm
HUGE difference there mate. islam- repressive inhuman relegion{n i say that being an ex muslim, stilll living in a muslim family and knowin quite a lot about islam so save me the misunderstood non extremist bull if ur into neutrality} black colour- skin colour and nothing else which is bad or negetive , compareable to white color. now being critical of islam is justified, and non islamic action at the very least has logic no matter the intention, anti BLACK action however has nothing in its defence. get what im saying.

Grand_Moff_Gav
No there is no difference, Kelly is able to put her beliefs aside to get the job done,

So can Nixon then.
((would you like a sig?))

Emperor Ashtar
Leon what was the point of saying "White Fascist in black skin?"

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Leon what was the point of saying "White Fascist in black skin?"

Apparently he believes that only whites can be fascists, not blacks.

Racist! stick out tongue

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Apparently he believes that only whites can be fascists, not blacks.

Racist! stick out tongue

More like a fool, especially when he says white descesions.

leonheartmm
nope i meant she is facist and inclined towards the welfare of WHITES instead of blacks. i mean even as a facist u would expect her to support BLACKS but the ***** is a WHITE FACIST supportin WHITE rednecks. u can see form her actions in katrina.

Emperor Ashtar
nope i meant she is facist and inclined towards the welfare of WHITES instead of blacks. i mean even as a facist u would expect her to support BLACKS but the ***** is a WHITE FACIST supportin WHITE rednecks. u can see form her actions in katrina.

Last I checked most blacks in america are middle class, so why would they need support?

leonheartmm
middle class?! where the HELL did u get that?! go down to detroit ull see just what these government bastards call MIDDLE class. MOST blacks live in the worst civilian conditions {economically and socially} in the usa{and even though its not as bad as the wrest of the world, it does tell sumthin about the country's thinking, only illegal migrant workers have it worse.

Emperor Ashtar
middle class?! where the HELL did u get that?! go down to detroit ull see just what these government bastards call MIDDLE class. MOST blacks live in the worst civilian conditions {economically and socially} in the usa{and even though its not as bad as the wrest of the world, it does tell sumthin about the country's thinking, only illegal migrant workers have it worse.

The streets of detroit= population of blacks in america?

http://www.worldandi.com/public/1999/February/middle.cfm

sithsaber408

Are you black Leo?

Emperor Ashtar
I like how leo says only illegals have it worst, I guess he forgot about the native americans.

Penelope
its true she mindlessly accepts all of mr redneck bush's facist christian/white decisions and implements them. its not conspiracy im talkin about. just tryin to point out how much of a ***** this woman is. supporting and kissing bushe's ass while he vetos a ceasefire of the genocide going on in lebonan and palestine by israel s a new low for this worthless woman and her equally disgusting man{bush} not to mention veto on stem cell research. i cant believe just how much america has strayed from its founding moral, thought this whole facist crap was taken care of idealistically and image wise at least after nixon. amazing how international media nor american citizens seem to show any interest in the matter.

If you were in her position, what makes you think that you will not have to follow Bush's orders at all times? Be realistic please.

Darth Jello
clarence Thomas, Juan Williams, Alan Keyes
nuff said

Osaka
Condi is just another dumb american. She think america can rule the earth so she talk a lot.

Eis
In what ways does she not support blacks? In what way does even Bush not support blacks?

PVS
Originally posted by Osaka
Condi is just another dumb american. She think america can rule the earth so she talk a lot.

if america is the land of the dumb, why are you not here? really, you have exhibited zero intelligence and contributed nothing of any value to this forum. all you know how to do is parrot "dumb american" over and over. it seems your just a one trick pony of a trollish little girl and maybe you should know your place and stay silent while the adults discuss these matters.

Syren
Somebody needs a time-out. Leo, you're presenting good points but they're not consistent with one another, and it's really difficult to read what you've written and make sense of it. At least work on your sentence structure and punctuation, if you expect anyone to enter into any kind of debate with you. People are easily frustrated and would probably be more likely to knock you down if they can't make sense of what you're saying.

Penelope
Originally posted by Osaka

Osaka, that is a very ignorant assumption.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Penelope
If you were in her position, what makes you think that you will not have to follow Bush's orders at all times? Be realistic please.

id resign in her place giving a clear reason for my resignation as being unable to do bush's illogical/releiously biased illegal biding. it IS the land with freedom of speech u know, or so it wud seem.

leonheartmm
i suppose i did forget about the native americans. sorry for that, but illegals who cant speak english still have it sumwhat worse than they do.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by PVS
if america is the land of the dumb, why are you not here? really, you have exhibited zero intelligence and contributed nothing of any value to this forum. all you know how to do is parrot "dumb american" over and over. it seems your just a one trick pony of a trollish little girl and maybe you should know your place and stay silent while the adults discuss these matters.

really? U must be dum if uve never read any of my othder posts where i have made many sound arguments but that wasnt the PURPOSE of this thread. im just RIDICULED by whats going on, n mark my word if things keep going the way they are, the world's super powers will mostly be facist{except russia or france perhaps} its not a PARROT "dumb american" routine its the fact that america though not perfect in any way in the past atleast ON THE SURFACE "TRIED" to make a cound/idealistic and SEEMINGLY logical argument for its actions. however these days its QUITE different with bush not even TRYING to explain, merely beating around the bush and always having the LAST word/oppinion, i mean to VETO a ceasefire in an illegal genocidal war is RIDICULOUS and the english media{even the unbiased ones like cnn as opposed to some bullshit network like fox} has given it NO significance whatsoever. top that with vetoing stem cell research and not having any pretext for staying in iraq and when asked simply WAS YOUR REASINING FOR GOING INTO IRAQ A FRAUD. the president simply answers "im afraid i dont understand the question" and that is THAT no further explanation or questioning by americans or the government. seems like a freakin monarchy. and hey in his first allection bush won because fox LIED about him winning the election in a main state when actiually he had clearly LOST. because the owner of fox has family ties to him. and neither fox, NOR the president was charged by the biased court. i mean HOW THE HELL can americans stand for it without being DUM?! so as i said its NOT a routine, americans, mostly ARE dum and ignorant and i feal nothing bad in saying it cause people are DYING because of their stupidity and redneck laziness to BE BOTHERED about any1 but themselves. logic is only necessary in DEBATEABLE issues in sumthin like this there is NO debate, simple facts that dum people are conciously poverlooking. if being an adult means ur a dum redneck than i suppose im not an adult and you are.

PVS
really? U must be dum if uve never read any of my othder posts where i have made many sound arguments but that wasnt the PURPOSE of this thread. im just RIDICULED by whats going on, n mark my word if things keep going the way they are, the world's super powers will mostly be facist{except russia or france perhaps} its not a PARROT "dumb american" routine its the fact that america though not perfect in any way in the past atleast ON THE SURFACE "TRIED" to make a cound/idealistic and SEEMINGLY logical argument for its actions. however these days its QUITE different with bush not even TRYING to explain, merely beating around the bush and always having the LAST word/oppinion, i mean to VETO a ceasefire in an illegal genocidal war is RIDICULOUS and the english media{even the unbiased ones like cnn as opposed to some bullshit network like fox} has given it NO significance whatsoever. top that with vetoing stem cell research and not having any pretext for staying in iraq and when asked simply WAS YOUR REASINING FOR GOING INTO IRAQ A FRAUD. the president simply answers "im afraid i dont understand the question" and that is THAT no further explanation or questioning by americans or the government. seems like a freakin monarchy. and hey in his first allection bush won because fox LIED about him winning the election in a main state when actiually he had clearly LOST. because the owner of fox has family ties to him. and neither fox, NOR the president was charged by the biased court. i mean HOW THE HELL can americans stand for it without being DUM?! so as i said its NOT a routine, americans, mostly ARE dum and ignorant and i feal nothing bad in saying it cause people are DYING because of their stupidity and redneck laziness to BE BOTHERED about any1 but themselves. logic is only necessary in DEBATEABLE issues in sumthin like this there is NO debate, simple facts that dum people are conciously poverlooking. if being an adult means ur a dum redneck than i suppose im not an adult and you are.

ok, now take a deeeep breath, collect yourself, and look who i quoted and responded to. now eat your humble pie and stfu

leonheartmm
^its easy to to laugh and talk about deeeeeeep breaths/eat pie when you dont have the orchestra of bombing raids to sing you to sleep or dont have your dead children/mother/girlfriend in your hand infront of rubble u once thought was your home.

WrathfulDwarf
I don't see any productive arguments here. Only rants and terrible communications skills.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.