Final Fantasy VII- Revenge RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunder Fox
al right i am sick of waiting for quincy he post if ever gets around to it
hmm.....it's pretty good. Maybe add on a little more to what all happened to the chief. Like maybe he disappeared for awhile and his body was found by someone. Is sephiroth going to be the main villain or Kadaj? Who? here would be my version of yours not changing much

On the far side of the world, there lies a town called Wutai. The people there, the Wutainese, They have been troubled by the recent loss of their head chief whose body was found but a few days earlier even worse they have lost the sacred wutai jewels. Those Jewels were most precious, only one person entered their mind at first of who would do something like this the one thief in their town Yuffie. Yuffie was a minor Materia thief. Not a jewel thief. Yuffie's trial is but two weeks away, and she thinks that if she is found guilty, she will be put to death.

Yuffie and her friends have but two weeks to find the jewels and prove her innocence if they cannot do so in that time she will surely be found guilty and be killed. However, the people of wutai don't trust Yuffie alone with her friends so they have called out some of the strongest mercenaries in the world to go with them on this hunt. If Yuffie tries to escape the mercenaries will attack and kill her. Yuffie, Cloud and the rest of the original group is in Wutai about to set off.....

FG725
(Where do we start?)

Thunder Fox
(right edited this is only my second rp

FG725
Vincent leaned back against a tree listening to commotion before their departure. The townspeople stared at him with cold dark eyes. They didn't like him why? Probably due to him being with Yuffie. That was his only guess. He wasn't sure how the people might react to him so he kept a close eye on all of them and held his hand on cerberus under his cloak.

MadMel
(i cant remember the name opf my guy laughing out loud )

Thunder Fox
(check sign up thread)

Sora The Brave
Alex lay on the bed of the local inn of Wutai. He had been getting many stares from people recently, probably becasue of his clothes. He awoke slowly, yawning deeply and putting on his normal outfit. He clipped his two swords to his sides, and walked out of the Inn, getting the usual stares. There was another man, dressed in full red with black hair, who was getting a good amount of looks to. Alex thought he might as well go say hi. Alex made it over to him and stood next to him.

"Hello."

He spoke quietly, not wanting to intrude.

Thunder Fox
cloud had been well trying to buy the items he needed nd finally walked out of the store with only half of what he wanted and walked toward vincent and noticed he had his hand on his weapon and walked over fast and walked almost infront of himand looked at the the new guy "who are you?"

Sora The Brave
Alex held out his hand to Cloud.

"Th' name's Alex."

He smiled, and waited for a response.

MadMel
gus knew it was time to buy some new stuff, so he went over to his favourite store...halfway there he saw "cloud?" he said quietly..he raised an eyebrow and walked over..

FG725
Vincent looked around at the people who had surrounded him now and took his hand off his gun. "Well, aren't I the popular one," he said under his breath. He pushed his cloak back showing his black outfit. "We should get moving...." he said in a grim voice.

Krone
Krone walked into Wutai and imediatly fell to the ground he had been attacked and mugged by a group of people he couldnt remember anything.

"please help me" he said trying to get some attencion

Grand_Moff_Gav
Rufus sits in the co-pilot seat of a ShinRa chopper, Reno sits at the control stick humming a familier tune...Rufus turns to Rude who sits in the back compartment.
"I must admit, I was rather unhappy to find that we where unable to secure the item without so much trouble..." Rude looked like a scalded dog, although Rufus had spoken gently Rude knew he was in trouble. "But it is of no matter," continued Rufus, "We are comming into Wutai now, but I must display my displeasure at these garments," finished Rufus, for he was not wearing one of his trademark three-piece white suits, but a dark green light comabat uniform.
"It is for your own protection Mr President." said Reno turning slightly, we can't have you being instantly recognised." Rufus looked at him in disbelief.
"Yet you and Rude continue to wear Turk uniform?" asked Rufus.
"We'll be recognised in these parts anyway, we left a bit of a mess last time we where here," he chuckled at the memory of Don Miguel...
"Surely," cut in Rude, "Anyone will recognise a blonde with us as being Rufus?.
"That" said Reno, "is why he will be wearing this," Reno produced a light flap-cap also dark green.
"My God," said Rufus, "You cannot be serious!?!
"No argument's sir," said Reno "Mister Tseng was quite clear that we should try to keep your identity secret as long as possible, sorry sir." finished Reno as the helecopter set down in a clearing just outside the village.

FG725
Originally posted by Krone
Krone walked into Wutai and imediatly fell to the ground he had been attacked and mugged by a group of people he couldnt remember anything.

"please help me" he said trying to get some attencion
(not the best intro we don't need you coming in injured because we need to get moving I'd do another intro if I was you erm )

FG725
Vincent felt a rush of wind pass by him his hair blew to the side and some dead leaves flew up flying by his head. "What is it now," he said pushing people out of his way. His pace quickened until he was a few feet away from the helicopter. He stopped and squinted so he wouldn't get anything in his eyes. "Turks...." he said softly. He moved back behind a tree to see if they were here to do good or bad. They couldn't have anyone mess up their mission. He knew that the mercs were watching him from the trees just staring making sure he didn't do anything. He spun around looking one dead in the eye and he froze in fear he lost his balance and fell from the tree he was on hitting the ground with a thud. He picked himself up and dusted himself off. "Scum!" he yelled at Vincent walking away. Vincent grunted and turned his attention back towards shinra and the turks

Thunder Fox
cloud looked at the helicopter and put a hand on his sword "time we left" he said quickly and he went to grab cid and the others

Krone
ooc: just ignore by post then ill do a new intro:

Krone walked out of the inn still filling his face with Breakfast. He looked around the area and "seems a hell of alot smaller than it did last night" he said looking around as he reloaded his pistol and checked his Katanas. After taking in a deep breath he began walking over to Cloud and co.

ooc: is that better?

Sora The Brave
Alex continued to held out his hand, though it was in annoyance. He sighed and took it back to his side.

"I'll tag along then."

Alex murmmered and followed Cloud and Vincent quietly. Luckily, no one had asked him where he was from.

Krone
"Hey Alex!" Crone shouted as he ran over to the group " where you going?" he asked

ooooo maybe i can tag along he thought

Sora The Brave
" I wondered where you were..."

Alex murmmered as Crone caught up.

"I'm tagging along with these guys, maybe we could find a way to get to Spira, eh?"

Though ALex spoke quietly when he said Spira. Crone and Alex had been companions for awhile now, traveling and such. It was lucky for Alex, as he needed someone to show him around. As well, Crone wanted to see new places so Alex told him of SPira, and now they both search of ways to get there.

( wink )

Krone
"Cheers for letting me tag along dude" Crone said, nodding towards Cloud and Vincent he asked "who are they? They look really grumpy" he said with a slight chuckle.

"Oh and will they be going near Spira!!? i wanna play some Blitz again" He said with a huge smile on his face

Sora The Brave
"Sshh! You know not to talk about Spira. Not many people here know about it."

He ushered the two of them foward.

"Anyway, those two are supposed to do something... I 'unno like find some of the stolen jewels from here."

Alex shrugged and continued to walk.

Thunder Fox
(this is final fantasy 7 not 10 take place in to seperate realities)

Krone
(well couldnt you make an exception for us love please)

"Oh well ok are there any more people ocming or are we just gonna follow these dudes for a while"

oh and pssstt the one in the red looks like a vampire" he said with a snigger

Sora The Brave
(Just because the numbers in the title are different, it doesn't mean that there can't be a Spira on anotehr part of the World. Technicaly, the FF world could be like early Earth where some places are unexplored.)

"If you don't hush Crone, he may just come and suck your blood at night!"

Alex joked and continued to follow the others.

Thunder Fox
(no i can't and every final fantasy except the new FF7game coming soon, X and X-2 are in seperate realities not the same one like 7 and 8 same planet same spells..sorta different realities)

Sora The Brave
(Hmmm.... ! Matbe my character could have fallen into some 'reality dimension protal thingy' and arrived here, he just remembers like a plane ride or summit?)

Thunder Fox
(don't like the idea cause that would end up createing two plots and every tim that happens it gets confuseing then people quit)

Sora The Brave
(Um... Amnesia, no record of Spira in his head.... I just like the clothes and weapons wink )

Thunder Fox
(no spira period although i might except certin weapons from there)

Sora The Brave
(Mmk. I dont have the 'Ronso Fangs' shirt... Just everything else, and instead I have some Vilager Shirt from Wutai. I guess I'll keep le weapons.)

Thunder Fox
(alright)

Krone
"dont say that!" Crone hissed back looking at the mans think figure

"i wonder why he has a cape?" he looked confused

(ok where shall we be from or trying to go?)

Sora The Brave
(Hrmm... Maybe les' see... I 'unno...)

Thunder Fox
(talk that over in the sign up thread)

Sora The Brave
"Maybe he likes it? Maybe it's the fashion? Why the hell are you asking me? I dunno!"

Alex laughed, and preceded to continue walking wink

Krone
"Hey scary dude!" Krone shouted forward "are we nearly yet?" he asked trying to be an annoyance

"actually Alex where are we going?" he looked confused and started scratching his head

Grand_Moff_Gav
Rufus,Reno and Rude exited the chooper in a fairly comical fashion, Rufus was still in a mood and made a point of phumping his way out of the chooper, much to Rude's dismay as he tried to pull out the steps to allow Rufus to walk disembark the chopper with some dignity, but this isn't what happened, Rufus stomped hard on the top of the steps and Rude's hand, which was still clicking them into place, was caught up in the mechanism and swore loady, shocked Rufus tried to take his foot off the lader but he realised his other foot was already in mid-air, Rufus tumbled of onto thte grass, Reno quickly jumped out of the copter to help the President, colliding with Rude who still clutching his throbbing hand was also trying to help the President.
"Right," said Rufus who now had two Turks lying on him, "The objective can wait, we're delaying it for a weekend."
"Sir?" asked Rude and Reno in unison
"We've been working to long, and clearly my mind is still suffering from the after effects of the Stigma, we're talking the next to days off" The Turks quickly jumped to their feet and pulled Rufus up, they then headed into Wutai, Rude clearly took the President's claim about the stigma still affecting him seriously as he walked just behind him ready to catch should he fall.

To anyone watching it was clear that the uncomfortable looking soldier was one of the two Turks superiors, and since one of them had hair which could not be hidden under a cap, it was clear the soldier was Rufus, President of ShinRa Inc,

Sora The Brave
"Oh... Um... Yeah, I sorda forgot to ask that."

Alex smiled in a sweat-drop like way, and shrugged.

"On an adventure though, I can tell you that."

Krone
"AH ALEX YOU IDIOT!! You always do this to me!" Crone moaned, "Just becasue i like to go on wierd trips where you always drop me in deep trouble, i usually like to no what we intend to do and how" still moaning he started walking faster than alex

FG725
Vincent looked behind him at the two friends. He looked back at cloud. "Are these idiots really coming with us?" he groaned. He placed his hand back on his gun. Then whipped back looking at both of the men in their eyes. He just stared at them with his cold dark eyes giving them a fearsome look. Then he turned back around

Sora The Brave
Alex laughed at Crone, and when Vincent turned to stare at them, Alex pulled on his cheeks and stuck his tongue out at him, dancing around like an idiot as he just titled him.

"Nyah nyah nyah!"

Alex mocked, and when he turned away, Alex caught up with Crone.

"Sorry man, but you know me, I always have reasons for doing something..."

Krone
Krone's face dropped "Alex... im scarred of himhes big evil and he doesn't like me". How did Alex drag me into one of these wild adventures again!

Looking around the scenery it seemed so bright except when it was around Vincent it all became so dark and dead

Grand_Moff_Gav
Despite apparently being a joke the Turks, and in away Rufus, where highly skilled soldiers,spies and assassins. And it did not take Reno long to spot Vincent hiding in the trees...
"Sir," he said, "looks like they're here too." Rufus kept looking foward not wanting to let the watcher know he had been discovered.
"Interesting, who is it?"
"Vincent," said Reno "ex-turk"
"Should we take him out?" asked Rude...
"No said Rufus, I don't think they'll bother us...besides...we're on...holiday"
The trio walked past Vincent, and into the village, as Reno said the Turks where instantly recognised, but noone seemed to pay attention to the soldier walking beside them.

As they walked Rufus looked in sheer disbelief at the two morans who where not very good at hiding dancing just behind Vincent...

Krone
"Hey alex who are the suits!!" Krone said cleaerly alerting their attencion with all the pointing and what not. Krone continual nudged alex until he could get there attencion "Look at them!" he said now in a mood

Sora The Brave
Alex finally recovered from his laughing fit with Vincent, and turned to see the suits.

"They look familiar... I swear I've seem them in a back of a comic or something... Oh no! They're the Men In Black!"

Alex gasped sarcastically.

Krone
Slapping Alex on the head he turne dserious and said "maybe we should follow them! We can come back and meet the moody twins in a bit" he said nodding at Cloud and Vincent.

"but look their getting away!" he said pointing

Sora The Brave
"Ow..."

Alex murmmered and rubbed the back of his head.

"Nah.. They'll just shove us off thinking they're the Prsident of ShinRa or something... Hah! Fat chance."

Alex shrugged and caught back up with Vincent and Cloud.

Grand_Moff_Gav
"Evidently they are unaware that when talking about someone they should keep their vocies down, what plebs Cloud has taken under his wing!" said Rufus keeping the urge to pull out his shotgun and destroy the two children who where now begining to follow them.

Krone
He looked as the trio in suits walked down one "President of Shi..., Actually look at that one the one there following he does look abit liek the ShinRa president bloke!" stopping and stareign he soon realised Alex had walked off with Vincent and Cloud "hey Alex wait up!" he said as he ran after them

Grand_Moff_Gav
The trio entered the inn and walked to the counter, after a small bit of haggling Reno took them to a room on the other side of the complex,

"What do you reckon Cloud and that are doing?" asked Rude,
"Who knows..?" answerd Reno

The pairr turned to see Rufus pulling on his white jacket and cliping the belt over his trousers,

"Sir," protested Reno, " What.."
"Did I say we where on holiday?" asked Rufus, Rude noded, "Hmm, that was the stigma talking, I dont believe in holidays when their is work to be done," he the strode out of the room back in his trademark white, he pulled of the cap and threw it back into the room his blonde hair caught the light as he turned,

"There's only one way to find out what Cloud and his gang are up too" he then turned again and walked out of the Appartment, Rude and Reno quickly got up and followed...

FG725
Vincent looked at the two behind them. "You two behave yourselves the turks aren't to be taken lightly........and neither am I." He said in a gentle but at the same time disturbing voice. The bottom of his face was covered by his cloak and he knew the turks would be back. "Cloud it's time to get the hell outta here and find who stole those jewels!" he said.

Krone
"Alex i dont think these two no where were going! I swear ive seen that tree 4 times now!... Told you we should of followed the suits" as he runs ahead of Cloud and Vincent he ask "Are we lost.. actually are you! lost?" he asked hoping to be a pain to the two. Looking at Alex he shouted "I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD OF FOLLOWED THEM!"

Thunder Fox
cloud nodded (is vincent a cloud the only people taken from the group

Sora The Brave
Alex chuckled at Crone and caught up with him. He looked back, only to see the Turks trying to be sneaky and follow them.

"Psst... They're following us..."

Alex whispered, and turned back straight.

"Don't look, they might get suspicious."

Sora The Brave
(Unless anyone else joins TF, I guess so... I could take control of Barret!!!)

Krone
"oooo should we tell the fun twins?" he asked nodding at Cloud and Vincent "or should we let them find out by themselves" he said chuckling

yer ill take some one like if you want?

Thunder Fox
(i guess untill someone wants him

FG725
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
cloud nodded (is vincent a cloud the only people taken from the group
(yeah we only got four people so far Ichigo should be on later and Mad mel hopefully)

Thunder Fox
(well i guessi will pla some of the others untill people claim them un less you want cid also FG)

Krone
(we may as well just let them join as they please ,if they are a character from the game they can just make up some story of how they got there or something like that)

Sora The Brave
"Let them find out on there own."

Alex winked, and continued to walk nonchalantly.

(I'll post Barret's profile, and then Make an entrance."

Grand_Moff_Gav
Reno and Rude followed the party in a clumsy fashion, hoping to gain the partys attention. Rufus had gone on a head and was waiting just behind a tree for Cloud to pass, his gun, lowerd safley by his leg

Krone
Krone nudged Alex and nodded towards the turk at the tree "what an idiot he, he thinks we havent seen them* he said trying not to burst into tears of laughter

(im off for the night, if you need me in the story sora can control me or whoever, ill try and post some 2mro!)

Grand_Moff_Gav
((Grand Moff Gav quickly resigns finding it too hard to RP with people who are more than content to force you what your characters have to do))

Thunder Fox
(....)

Grand_Moff_Gav
((I'm sorry, but RPing with people who are playing a comedy and, if i have my guy hiding behind a tree they shouldnt be able to see him, especially as they made me change my plans for my characters after the saw the Turks follwing them, now they've seen Rufus too...))

Sora The Brave
(o.O My character merely recognised them, but didn't know who they were. He just made a joke about them, and then let it drop. He noticed them coming, 1. Clumsiness 2. They're wearing white, or at least one of them is. Anyways, taht is really it. My character wouldn't know you were behind a tree.)

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
((I'm sorry, but RPing with people who are playing a comedy and, if i have my guy hiding behind a tree they shouldnt be able to see him, especially as they made me change my plans for my characters after the saw the Turks follwing them, now they've seen Rufus too...)) (then ignore them or pm them a problem but oh wellit was nice you joined even if it was for a bit

Grand_Moff_Gav
((See, Fg did it well, he made the Turks being watched, but it didn't restrict what I was able to do with them!))

((But I shall persivere, just try not to limit what your fellow rpers can do, it's ok if you do it once in awhile, but twice in a row!))

Sora The Brave
( I would think taht us seeing you for a split second, and then you dissapearing again wouldn't really restrict anything confused )

Alex sighed and walked on with Vincent and Cloud, only to see a dark figure on a hill ahead.

_____

Barret stood tall and mighty on a rather small hill up ahead. He smiled and waved to Cloud and Vincent.

"There ya'll are! Took me awhile, But I made it!"

He walked down to where there were and gave Cloud a good punch to his shoulder.

"How ya been?"

Grand_Moff_Gav
Rufus watched the engagement from the saftey of the trees shadow, This might complicate things, he thought...he levelled his shotgun in line with Barrets head, he then stepped out of the shadows,

"Hello Cloud"

((That is how to restrict what a person can do! smile))

Thunder Fox
cloud looked at rufus" hello we have a small problem with out you and your goons around thank you...." his hand on his blade

Grand_Moff_Gav
Rufus lowerd his gun, "Indeed" he said, just as Rude and Reno walked up to the party, making no attempt to sneak up on Cloud..."You see, Ex-Soldier, Cloud" said Rufus " I have never wanted to fight, you, even when we first met, it wasn't neccesary, and if i wanted I could have killed you that glorious night...but i did not, and I have no intention to kill you now...BUT, I believe we could help you in your little...problem...

FG725
Vincent looked at Cloud. "I don't think we can trust them Cloud, but then again it can't be any worse then being stuck with those two...." he said looking over at Alex and Krone.
(thunder um...I'll be Cid if no one else wants him right now.)

Grand_Moff_Gav
((You be Cid then, sounds better))

Rufus alowed his gaze to wander to the two teenagers behind Cloud and Vincent, "Ah, he said...Ex-Soldier and Ex-Turks...reduced to babysitting...Mind you..."he said shooting a scathing look at Rude and Reno.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Rufus lowerd his gun, "Indeed" he said, just as Rude and Reno walked up to the party, making no attempt to sneak up on Cloud..."You see, Ex-Soldier, Cloud" said Rufus " I have never wanted to fight, you, even when we first met, it wasn't neccesary, and if i wanted I could have killed you that glorious night...but i did not, and I have no intention to kill you now...BUT, I believe we could help you in your little...problem... he looked at rufus and took his hand off his sword and looked at reno and rude and listened to him then looked at vincent " i agree with vincent i don't trust you and those two....." pointed at reno and rude but at this point we really don't have alotta options but to take your word for it" he said calmly and looked at Yuffie who was running to catch up with cloud and vincent and glared at rufus "i don't know why there even following honestly"
(knock yourself out fg i don't like cid much any way but i am playing yuffie till someone else picks her)

Grand_Moff_Gav
Rufus smiled, "And here comes the theif, another person your babysitting?" Rude chuckled and Rufus allowed himself a smile..."If you want, ShinRa Inc is branching out to pest control..."

FG725
Cid wa running not to far behind Yuffie. He got to the others and looked at Rufus and the turks. "What're those good for nothing asses doin' here!" he yelled. "For now they're on our side," Vincent said. "I don't like it one bit." Cid grumbled.

Thunder Fox
Yuffie caught up to them and heard rufus "whow you calling a pest!!!" she shouted loudly and looked at cloud vincent and barret cloud looked at him "actually we are here mostly to prove yuffies innocents

Sora The Brave
Barret grunted as the shotgun was put to his head and then lowered.

"Damnit Rufus... I should've put bullets in yer head all those years ago... But Cloud here had to play Mr. Hero."

Barret crossed his arms and turned away.

Alex sneered at what Vincent said, and looked away as well.

Grand_Moff_Gav
"Here to prove her innosence, are you lawers? I think not, but I believe you'll need a lawer..." Rufus smirked..."Or you could go for the tried and tested tactic of killing your way to justice..." Rufus smiled again, this time looking at Vincent,in the eyes...

Thunder Fox
Yuffie glared at rufus " were going to find who stole the jews you idiot"

Grand_Moff_Gav
"Oh right," he smiled again, but he still looked at Vincent,

"Do you know where to look?" He moved his stare from Vincent to Yuffe, who for some reason, wilted in his dark glare...

Thunder Fox
she kinda drew back cloud sighed "anyway rufus you know something we don't or may we go now"

Grand_Moff_Gav
"Yes, I agree it is time we left," said Rufus, Reno and Rude straigtend, Rufus turned to them, "You two return to the Inn," he held up his hands to stop their protests, "Don't worry I am protected well enough, I have the man who destroyed Sephoroth with me...

"Im not worried about his saftey," muttered Reno, "I'm worried about ours when Tseng finds out"

Clouds party looked at Rufus in disbelief, Rufus nodded towards the two teenages "Well you've got them comming"

Sora The Brave
Alex looked at them all.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"

_________

Barret closed his eyes and tilted his head.

"You don't have to tell Tseng, do ya?"

Barret prayed that they didn't.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Rufus smiled at Barret slightly, "just think" he said, "If it wasn't for ShinRa...you wouldn't have that arm...or your "daugter"

Cid wouldn't have gone to space!

Red XIII wouldnt have met you all,

Vincent wouldn't have met Lucrecia...and Cloud, well...haha, I have done so much for you all," Rufus smiled, "Shall we move on?"

Thunder Fox
(wow i never relized how true that is

Sora The Brave
Barret was obviously straining to keep from punching Rufus in his face, but he couldn't help but burst out yelling.

"SHINRA HASN't DONE A SINGLE THING FOR THE WORLD!!! SO WAHT IF ALL THOSE THINGS ARE TRUE, YOU GUYS ARE STILL MURDEROUS SCUM!!!"

Thunder Fox
Cloud was getting annoyed "lets go already before we end up killing each other!" he shoutloud enough to get there attention

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Sora The Brave
Barret was obviously straining to keep from punching Rufus in his face, but he couldn't help but burst out yelling.

"SHINRA HASN't DONE A SINGLE THING FOR THE WORLD!!! SO WAHT IF ALL THOSE THINGS ARE TRUE, YOU GUYS ARE STILL MURDEROUS SCUM!!!"

"Tell, me, how many innocent ShinRa employees have you killed? Or what about civilians killed in your terrorists exploits?

I have helped all of you in some way...well, except Yuffie perhaps...

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Cloud was getting annoyed "lets go already before we end up killing each other!" he shoutloud enough to get there attention

"Very well" said Rufus, walking up next to Cloud as the Turks made their way to Wuatai...

Thunder Fox
cloud sighed heavilly as yuffie ran next to him

FG725
"Agreed," Vincent said softly. "Hmpph," Cid grunted. He lit up a cig and put it in his mouth blowing a cloud of smoke into Reno's face. He chuckled a bit and turned around walking behind Cloud. Vincent looked behind him as did Cid and saw some of the mercs following holding their different array of weapons to keep them all in order. "Heh. They gonna try to keep me controlled they got another thing coming," Cid said.

Thunder Fox
cloud looked at cid "are we taken the highwind?" he asked calmly

Grand_Moff_Gav
"Hmm," mused Rufus, "Here I am, in the middle of a wood with the terrorist cell AVALANCHE, the Turks, no doubt back in the inn getting drunk all ready, no help to me...I wonder how I will survive," He chuckled.

Sora The Brave
"I wonder too..."

Barret grunted and nodded to Cloud.

"Might'as well... Cid, you up fo' it?"

Thunder Fox
Yuffie looked at him " you sure don't act like you need them she said annoyed by his presance

FG725
"Yeah Cloud, did a few modifications on 'er so she's in top shape!" He said. The ship landed in an empty grassy plane. "C'mon no time to waste," he laughed running towards it. Vincent walked slowly following Cid.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Rufus laughed, "Gentlemen please, lets keep the violence to a minimum infront of the children" Rufus then leaned in close to Cloud, "I have your oath now, don't I, Ex-Soldier Cloud...."

Thunder Fox
"...." cloud looked at rufus then at cid nodded and ran to the ship also and yuffie did to

Grand_Moff_Gav
Rufus smiled at Cloud's back, knowing that Cloud knew what was said, Rufus continued, almost at a brisk walk to catch up with Vincent, "What about you? Ex-Turk..."he said as he pulled himself onto the Highwind.

MadMel
(recap)

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Recap.)

MadMel
(hey i said it first schmoll)

Krone
"Hey Alex who are these guys? I wasnt listening" Crone said as he woke up from a day dream shaking his head "your running away! he said running away" he shouted whilst running after them "Hey guys wait for me!"

FG725
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
(Recap.)
(We all met up Barret,Cid,Cloud,Yuffie,Vincent,Alex,Crone, and the turks. We formed an alliance with the Turks. We are currently boarding highwind we need to keep all OOC in the other thread as of now since every four pages is one day and we only have two weeks though it will have to expand. erm )

Krone
"Oh my god! this ship is totally cool!" Crone said admiring the ship "Hey Alex look you can see everything from up here!" he shouted calling him over

FG725
Cid grinned loving the admiration his ship was getting. He pulled a switch back so it would float in place. "Where we headin'?" he asked. He pulled his cigaretted out of his mouth and looked down at the others. Vincent leaned against a wall in the back staying out of sight he had his arms crossed and kept a close eye on the turks.

Grand_Moff_Gav
((It's Rufus on his own, Rude and Reno where left in Wutai))

Rufus looked towards one of the children, "yes I agree, you could say it was...quite a steal, wouldn't you agree Cid?" Rufus looked at Cid darkely then moved down the small set of stairs on the bridge to a little control panel, "I believe that if someone stole these jewls and it wasn'tany of you...that the theif will have already moved onto the continent's, most likely the Costa Del Sol...I suggest we head there...."

Krone
"eh" Crone looked on confused "wheres that?" he said beginning to scratch his head.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Just west of Junon harbour, directly across the sea as it happens, near Gold Saucer....the theme park.."said Rufus to the child,"Now, I'm wondering why we have a pair of teenagers on the bridge? Scat kido, go visit the chocobo"

Krone
"What were going to Gold Saucer!!" Crone shouted in glee "Hey Alex you hear that gold saucer!" he said as he began to walk off

Grand_Moff_Gav
Rufus looked at the two teenages as the walked away, he suddenly realised, that he never got taken to Gold Saucer...he just realised he never had a child hood atall...

Krone
Crone looks back at Rufus and says to Alex "He isnt as bad as people make out.. i think hes gonna let us go to Gold Saucer" he said taking one look back and a quick smile he left the bridge

Grand_Moff_Gav
Rufus walked up to the large viewport at the front of the bridge, falling into a slightly depressed state of mind, but a smile crept across his face when he thought about what would happen to Rude and Reno when Tseng found out that they had allowed Rufus to go away with AVALANCHE un-protected and alone...well, he wasnt alone as such...'

Krone
"So Alex what do u wanna do?" Crone asked walking around looking up

Sora The Brave
Alex smiled grandly. "The Golden Saucer?! My my my... I've only heard good things about it!"

Alex laughed and shrugged to Crone, "I 'unno... But I'm really getting tired of these guys calling us 'children', we're almost grown-ups!" Smooth, way to sound like an adult.

Barret was up next to Cid, though he would move somewhere without a window soon. He never really had a knack for flying.

Krone
"Yer what do they no!" Crone said in a fit of laughter "they're only 8 years older than us hehehe" he chuckled. "hey you noticed how all of them are really moody except maybe Cid, hes cool"

Looking out the window Crone could seen so far it was amazing

FG725
Cid looked down at Rufus. "Well then looks like we're off to Costa Del Sol!" He said. He pulled back a handle and spun the wheel. Vincent walked around the ship a bit kind of checking out everything but staying out of everyones way. Cid flicked his cigarette from his mouth into a a large metal trash can that was filled with cigarettes.

Sora The Brave
"Yeah, Cid's the coolest, and he is the oldest!!!" Alex laughed, and sat back against the wall.

Barret stood by Alex, his arms crossed and eyes closed. He really was gonna be sick.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Rufus contiued to look out the window, as the ship rose into the air, he sighed, "Junon...."

Krone
"I dont no about the oldest" Crone laughed as he did his vampire impression "I've come to suck your blood!" he said in between fits of laughter

FG725
"Shut your damn mouth, kid!" Cid yelled. Vincent walked behind Rufus. "Hello Rufus," he said in a grim tone.

Thunder Fox
cloud was watching the ground from the window and was getting fed up with the two messing around

Sora The Brave
"What're you gonna do about it, Old Geeser?!" Alex laughed and stretched.

Barret sighed and walked over towards Cloud, standing beside him.

Thunder Fox
cloud sighed and went to stop this before cid flipped but Yuffie ran behined him and smacked him in the head "show some respect you brat!!!"

Krone
"Hey Alex" Crone said on a more serious note "do you reckon they would help us go home" he said quitly "because i really wanna go home soon" he leaning back in his chair

Grand_Moff_Gav
Rufus felt Vincent's cold breath on his neck..."You know," Rufus began " That little sneak up would have been far more impressive if two teenagers weren't making fun of you as you did, Rufus laughed "Can i interest you in a drink...or do you not drink....stored sterilised water?" Rufus was laughing under his breath but when he turned round and saw Vincent was not amused he stopped, "Yes..." he said, now unsure...

Sora The Brave
"Hey! Quit it. I'm trying to help you here, and you don't need to go slapping peoples heads around!" Alex stuck out his tongue, and then turned serious as well.

"I don't know... I really want to see The Garden again... I miss it so much.." Alex sighed deeply and sat back down, thinking about his home...

Krone
"Maybe we should ask Cid if he knows where it is" Crone said with a smile "Maybe he could show us the way or even take us home" he said laughing

"Ahh but i wish we could get home soon my grans gonna freak out! ives been away for months now!" he said in laughter

FG725
Vincent's body was hidden under his large cloak and he glared at Rufus. "I don't understand you Rufus you've caused more trouble then you're worth you're a sick sadistic cold hearted person. Why are you here? What is your purpose in the area?" he asked walking slowly around Rufus. Cid looked around at everyone and then forward. They were passing over a bit of water. "We're comin' up on our destination there she is your 'coast o' the sun' Rufus," Cid said with a grin.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Rufus looked at Vincent...Sick and sadistic...perhaps, but then atleast i am human, he said with a grin, "now," he leaned foward, "Vincent, I am here because it suits not only me, but the world at large for me to be here," he glanced at the group, " besides, I think I need to find something, and I think, this group has it....

FG725
Vincent whipped out Cerberus and held it to Rufus' head. "If I'm not human then it's the turks fault," he said. "I should blow your brains out right now and spill them all over the floor!" he said in an angered yet quite voice. He brought his gun back down and walked away. "Hojo...." he said under his breath. Cid looked at the incident but payed no mind to it. The only thing that would've bothered him if Vincent killed Rufus then would've been that he would've had to clean up what was left of him. "We're landing!" He yelled out. Highwind landed gently in a station. "C'mon get yer asses outta my ship! We gotta job to do!"

Thunder Fox
cloud and yuffie got out of the ship first then waited for the rest

Grand_Moff_Gav
Rufus followed Vincent out of the ship...."The Turks...gave you Lucreatia" he wispered, and you will always remember that.... He then disembarked

FG725
Vincent grabbed the hilt of his gun and began to raise it. Cid grabbed arm. "He'll get what's comin' to him, but don't make it you who does it," Cid said.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Rufus walked away from the party to a small stall, at it he picked up a little package which he his in the recedes of his jacket, he then went over to the teenagers

Sora The Brave
Alex smiled and jumped off of Hghwind, standing over to the side. When Rufus came over to them, he looked him over curiously. "Yes?"

Grand_Moff_Gav
I think these people will have a hard time looking for clues, I don't think it;s the best time to have kids around, but I have to go to the Gold Saucer, would you two want to come?

Sora The Brave
Alex smiled and nodded gratefully. "Of course! What about you, Crone?" Of course, Alex didn't need and answer. He waited on Rufus to lead the way.

Krone
"yer that would be totally sweet cheers Rufus!" he walked over to Alex and whispered "he aint so bad why does everyone hate him?"

Grand_Moff_Gav
Rufus looked to Cloud, "Cloud, i am taking these young men with me to the Gold Saucer, I leave you to your...explorations...and investigations..." Rufus then turned on his heel and the two kids followed him to a small sandcraweler parked next to a villa

Thunder Fox
cloud watched them leave and disappear.... yuffie sighed " finally i don't know whats worse rufus or those brats....."

Grand_Moff_Gav
Rufus turned to Crone, "So" he said, "Enjoying your stay with the party from hell?" he said as he nodded towards Cloud and Yuffie

Krone
"not really" Crone said in annoyance "they treat us like idiotic babies!" he laughed

Grand_Moff_Gav
"It's because they all think they have had the worst lives, each of them has some silly major problem...but really, they're problems are minute...most have gained more than they have lost..."

Sora The Brave
Alex nodded as he sat in the Crawler. "Yeah... I mean, they act so serious and can't have fun every once in awhile." Alex sighed and looked out of the window.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Rufus got in and sat at the wheel as Crone and Alex got comfortable...*Hmm,* thought Rufus, * I've seen Tseng do this loads of times, and they practically drive themselves...* He turned the ignition and pulled the car out of the parking space he then mangaged to steer it out of the village and out into the open, "Gold Saucer here we come," he said..

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>