Tales from the road, a bands encounter with booze...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Not too long ago, about a month, yeah, my band and I were playing a gig in West LA, when this guy decided to turn all attention to him. Nearing the middle of our playlist we had on a clipboard, I decided to take a moment like I always to do to chat abit with my adoring fans. I spoke abit about current events, shook some hands, and noticed a man towards the back stacking up tables.

Nearing the end of my useless pathetic excuse of a conversation with blood-thirsty fans, the man in the back managed to stand up on three tables he had stacked up, but what stole my attention was that we was dressed as a cow and very drunk.

He made a complete ass of himself by taunting me with his utters, in one instance, he made a gesture that called my attention. He yelled out:

"Hey Strife!" Strife being my name, he went on to declare, "I have a surprise for you!"

Now me being somewhat curious, I said sure, what is it?

He went on to grab all four of his udders, and began to do like a masterbating gesture while screaming, "Four in a row!"

We all had a good laugh, then he passed out, and toppled backwards into a group of chairs.

Leo945
Sounds great, could be a viral thing on the net if someone photographed it.

tabby999
i love the random things that happen when your associated with a band. i roadie for my friends band, they played a show in a dive pub, there was some old guy standing up the front of stage who stood in the one spot, airguitared the same way for the whole set then sat in the corner crying when they finished. so metal wink

Scythe
Originally posted by tabby999
i love the random things that happen when your associated with a band. i roadie for my friends band, they played a show in a dive pub, there was some old guy standing up the front of stage who stood in the one spot, airguitared the same way for the whole set then sat in the corner crying when they finished. so metal wink

Yeah, something similar to this happened at one of my shows last years, but the guy ended up sitting down, and began crying after the whole show. It was, sad, but funny.

natashia
wow
was he a friend or something?

tabby999
nah, you'll find they're juat old guys who lost their jobs and turned to the booze, then lose the plot. they'll be happy because they get some attention then when the band stops so does the attention. so they cry into their beer untill they pass out or a thrown out for being a bum. sad really.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by tabby999
nah, you'll find they're juat old guys who lost their jobs and turned to the booze, then lose the plot. they'll be happy because they get some attention then when the band stops so does the attention. so they cry into their beer untill they pass out or a thrown out for being a bum. sad really. That was me. embarrasment

Flamboyant4Life
What's your band called?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.