well, i now know i'm going to hell....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
after moving to Melbourne i spent ages searching for a job and now i finally have one, i work for a telemarketing company that sells....timeshare.

thats right. i'm going to the 7th ring of hell reserved for Nazis and timeshare salesmen. while the job pays well (something like $13.50US a hour + commission) its like they dont want me to do any work.

on the first day i was sent home after a hour and a half then the second day after 45 minutes. yesterday they rang to say not to bother coming in today and "we might not need you tomorrow either." apparently this company (who tell me they're in the top 5 timeshare companies worldwide) cant figure out that if you have 52 people on phones in the office, you need 52 phone lines.

thats right, the morons dont have enough lines for their employees to be able to ring out. i'm one unhappy (and now broke) tabby.

The Phantom
Originally posted by tabby999
after moving to Melbourne i spent ages searching for a job and now i finally have one, i work for a telemarketing company that sells....timeshare.

thats right. i'm going to the 7th ring of hell reserved for Nazis and timeshare salesmen. while the job pays well (something like $13.50US a hour + commission) its like they dont want me to do any work.

on the first day i was sent home after a hour and a half then the second day after 45 minutes. yesterday they rang to say not to bother coming in today and "we might not need you tomorrow either." apparently this company (who tell me they're in the top 5 timeshare companies worldwide) cant figure out that if you have 52 people on phones in the office, you need 52 phone lines.

thats right, the morons dont have enough lines for their employees to be able to ring out. i'm one unhappy (and now broke) tabby. O.O Yea! Company in hell! I will come and visit. I'm still trying to figure out what level I'm going to. ^.^

Your going to hell, who needs money. stick out tongue

Cerberus
thats right. i'm going to the 7th ring of hell reserved for Nazis and timeshare salesmen.

laughing out loud evil face

tabby999
if i lived near work it wouldn't bother me so much but when its a 2 hour round trip there and back it pisses me off no end

BakaXero

thats right, the morons dont have enough lines for their employees to be able to ring out. i'm one unhappy (and now broke) tabby.
I worked Door to Door for 2 days and quit...
something in my head said leave now!! do it while people still respect you!!
SAVE YOURSELF!!!

tabby999
Originally posted by BakaXero
I worked Door to Door for 2 days and quit...
something in my head said leave now!! do it while people still respect you!!
SAVE YOURSELF!!!

i guess thats the beauty of doing it over the phone, they dont know who i am and cant punch me on the street wink

Alley
O.o....well....i make cookies in the devil's bakery

BakaXero
i guess thats the beauty of doing it over the phone, they dont know who i am and cant punch me on the street wink
nah i got sick of people's stupidity...
especially the one who thinks he knows it all erm
also it was comission only stick out tongue
and i would fail cause all i end up doing is wasting my time.

natashia
sorry

Barker
Originally posted by BakaXero
nah i got sick of people's stupidity...
especially the one who thinks he knows it all erm

tongue_ss

Leo.M
I'm going to hell too... see ya there big grin

Daedalus
Now, now, don't think about going to hell until you've read this...no expression

Cpt.Morgan
Originally posted by Alley
O.o....well....i make cookies in the devil's bakery cookies! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.