Resident evil fans!! i know your out there!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zslick
Okay whats up resident evil fans now lets talk about wtf is about the movie and complaints you didnt like about what would you change! and then for those who dont know a new one is comin out soon wesker might be in it(debating). I know we all hope alice dies soon! and last and for all the singer ashanti is goin to be in here!!

Cerberus
*cough*

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f58/

This forum is for the games, if it doesn't belong in the above link, Lana will no doubt move it to where it does wink

BTW, im not a big fan of the RE movies. They're good for a quick geek high when youre watching Jill Valentine make headshots like its going out of style, but beyond that, there is not much substance. Thats what I think at least...

SaTsuJiN
if this is about the movies... how is it game discussion? o_O

IMO both movies kicked ass... they 'are' considered prequel-ish in relation to the game

milla is just a very dynamic actress... she can be a total hard-ass and two seconds later burst out into convincing tears.. She drives the films for me... and I hope Marilyn Manson continues to offer soundscapes for it.. I like his style
Seizure of Power also happens to be one of my fave tracks on the OST

Cerberus
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
if this is about the movies... how is it game discussion? o_O

He's new, give him a break stick out tongue

zslick
well actually i was tryin to say whats the difference and if you like the game better than the movie but if you want to make it as game id say resident evil games are better than silent hill

Cerberus
Originally posted by zslick
Okay whats up resident evil fans now lets talk about wtf is about the movie and complaints you didnt like about what would you change! and then for those who dont know a new one is comin out soon wesker might be in it(debating). I know we all hope alice dies soon! and last and for all the singer ashanti is goin to be in here!!

Originally posted by zslick
well actually i was tryin to say whats the difference and if you like the game better than the movie but if you want to make it as game id say resident evil games are better than silent hill

That's not what I read erm

Lana
Okay.

First off, discussion of the movies goes in the MDF.

Second, there are several RE threads in there.

So closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.