ATTN: Women of KMC...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
I order you to inpregnate as soon as possible. Inject seman into your most scripted hold, and when your theighs bolster, and your undercarriage swells, alert me at once to rip that bastard of a fetus out with my death donating jaws.

For appitizers, I will purge my mouth on the pathetic disease carrying sac of cells you call a placenta. Once I have my fill, I will belch in those weeping eyes you hold dear, then rip them right out of your sockets.

For a refreshment, I will take twice my body weight in your oozing liquids spraying outward. Taking turns suckling on your jettison lactating mammories. Red cells will quench my thirst until I yank the brat out with my hooked tongue.

The main feast will double as an afrodishiac as the screaming hunk of fleshy shit squirms in my hands, all the while, listening to you squeal in pain.

Unused organs collapse as I bury my face in your wrung out vagina which is now serving me as a dinner plate. Tearing back the seams of life as my body grows stronger, this is how I stay ten decades young.

Xavius
Jesus jumping christwagons.

Thorinn
messed

Alley
sounds like fun! wink

Captain REX
What the hell?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Scythe
I order you to inpregnate as soon as possible. Inject seman into your most scripted hold, and when your theighs bolster, and your undercarriage swells, alert me at once to rip that bastard of a fetus out with my death donating jaws.

For appitizers, I will purge my mouth on the pathetic disease carrying sac of cells you call a placenta. Once I have my fill, I will belch in those weeping eyes you hold dear, then rip them right out of your sockets.

For a refreshment, I will take twice my body weight in your oozing liquids spraying outward. Taking turns suckling on your jettison lactating mammories. Red cells will quench my thirst until I yank the brat out with my hooked tongue.

The main feast will double as an afrodishiac as the screaming hunk of fleshy shit squirms in my hands, all the while, listening to you squeal in pain.

Unused organs collapse as I bury my face in your wrung out vagina which is now serving me as a dinner plate. Tearing back the seams of life as my body grows stronger, this is how I stay ten decades young.

You do know this means you officially have issues now?

Cerberus

laughing out loud Thanks for the vivid imagery roll eyes (sarcastic)

Itzak
What. Ze. ****? no expression

PandoraMomo
*hides my reproductive organs*

Alley
Hey Scythe. If u need a midnight snck lemme know!!!

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Alley
Hey Scythe. If u need a midnight snck lemme know!!!

You must not really like yourself if you'll let him near it after that.

Alley
nope...he's ok

Jedi Priestess
One of these days I'll learn to stop clicking on these threads. erm

Alley
but until then just let them sucker u in! lol

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
One of these days I'll learn to stop clicking on these threads. erm Heya JP! eek! .... hug

it was rather stupid... only posting here now to say hi to you. stick out tongue

Daedalus

Ok, I'm officially spun out now... crazy

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Heya JP! eek! .... hug

it was rather stupid... only posting here now to say hi to you. stick out tongue

SHELLS! eek! And Calvin! hug

Alley
^there there...you'll be ok.

badabing
Run for the hills ladies! fear

Alley
run? damn I don't like running...how about walk at a fast pace?

Daedalus
I'm still pretty spun out... no expression

Alley
awww...poor baby wink

BakaXero

OMFG!!! is this you?

Alley
who?what?

Daedalus
awww...poor baby wink

Pretty much. big grin

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
SHELLS! eek! And Calvin! hug Calvin is to funny! .... sorry for so long to reply was reading another ridiculous thread. wacko

Alley
it's ok to be a baby sometimes. smile

Daedalus
As long as thats cool with you? *sucks thumb*

Alley
awwwwww!!!!

Daedalus
Calvin is to funny! .... sorry for so long to reply was reading another ridiculous thread. wacko

Hey, Shellie. hug

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Daedalus
Hey, Shellie. hug Heya Sol hug

Alley
i feel left out of the loop...(*sniffles*)

Captain REX
Heya Alley! eek!

*doesn't know you actually* ermm

Alley
HI!!!!!! oooooo...bunny... bunny

Shelbert Lemon
i feel left out of the loop...(*sniffles*) heya Alley hug

Originally posted by Captain REX
Heya Alley! eek!

*doesn't know you actually* ermm Heya Jordan! hug

all this hugging is beautiful! touched

Alley
it's ok if u don't know me.... love

Daedalus
i feel left out of the loop...(*sniffles*)

Hey, Alley! hug

Normally, I'd pounce, but I've only known you for about 10 minutes now. shifty

Alley
...i feel so loved again...taz

Daedalus
15 shifty

Alley
....who?wat?

Daedalus
Oh, nothing. shifty

Alley
LIES!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!!

Daedalus
I need a laptop. no expression

Itzak
heya Alley hug

Heya Jordan! hug

all this hugging is beautiful! touched

touched It's so touching. group Group hugs! w00t

Alley
Me too. YAY hugs for everyone!!!

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Itzak
touched It's so touching. group Group hugs! w00t groupgroupwootgroupgroup

Daedalus
*resumes spun-outedness* no expression

Alley
that's a lot of hugs

Itzak
Me too. YAY hugs for everyone!!!

I don't know you but... hug

ermm

groupgroupwootgroupgroup

w00t group

Alley
is that hug 4 me?

Daedalus
You want one? shifty

Itzak
Why not... I'm giving out free hugs aren't I? w00t

sniper
jesus ****ing mary on the couch, man...

issues barely begins to describe what you have

Daedalus
Yeah, we're all helping each other with hugs, it seems.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by LethalFemme
You do know this means you officially have issues now? Now? blink

LethalFemme
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Now? blink

Well we've all known but, this makes it official.yes

Shelbert Lemon
Ive wanted a hug all day and I have to come to KMC to get one disgust

sniper
*hugs*

Daedalus
hughugShellie!! hughug

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by sniper
*hugs* hugthanks steve

Originally posted by Daedalus
hughugShellie!! hughug Sol!! hug

thanks guys touched

sniper
it's been a while...

but im back.

... for a while, at least

D-Double
That has to be the nastiest sh!t I've ever read. messed

.... I don't know whether to throw up or applaud. blink

CommandoDelta38
i think i'm gunna vomit ...

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by sniper
it's been a while...

but im back.

... for a while, at least good happy

Originally posted by D-Double
That has to be the nastiest sh!t I've ever read. messed

.... I don't know whether to throw up or applaud. blink its disgusting clever or cleverly disgusting ......confused

D-Double

its disgusting clever or cleverly disgusting ......confused

... or a cry for help. geek

Anyone with that doo-doo float'n around their brain needs a lobotomy. wacko

Alley
i think i'm gonna applaud that.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by D-Double
... or a cry for help. geek

Anyone with that doo-doo float'n around their brain needs a lobotomy. wacko that too

sniper
LOBOTOMY!
LOBOTOMY!
LOBOTOMY!
LOBOTOMY!

i cant remember the rest of the song ><

CommandoDelta38
fish heads
fish heads
rolly polly fish heads

Captain REX
it's ok if u don't know me.... love

Awesome! eek!

JediJim
Someone's got quite the imagination...
In a sick twisted way!! That was quite the read. blink sick

Alley
That was an A.D.D. moment.

D-Double
*starts petition* ....

LOBOTOMIZE SCYTHE! eek! ... and give him a vasectomy while you're at it. no expression

sign here:

Doob____________________

sniper
/signed

Syren
shock

I hope Scythe is banned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.