Resident Evil fans!! i know your out there!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zslick
Come on resident evil let this be a resident evi discussion! okay now lets see for those who think about resident evil films and how they are related to the game and what do you think about it! also for thos peopl who want alice to die there are rumors that she might be in the fourth one yes i said fouth one its in debate! also its also rumored wesker might be in this one!!

CrazyIvan
I liked the video games a lot but didn't really care for the movies. They were good movies by themselves, but they seemed to fall short as resident evil titles. i would've liked to see them follow the original story but through a different groups eyes. Almost like with what they tried to do in the outbreak series where not everyone is either military or members of an elite police squad. Civilians having to survive through the events of resident evil 2 and 3. I think that would've been a better plot. That way they don't actually change what happened in the games.

cking
the first movies should be based off the games instead of creating material that has nothing to do with the games.

Impediment
The first one was good, but not, by any means, great. Apocalypse was complete shit, especially with the "token black guy" idiot Mike Epps.

cking
I liked the first one. it should be in the mansion instead of the hive and it should have more characters in it from the first game. the second one was pitiful and barely had anything to do with the storyline.

woody82
The first film was goodbut for me the films should of been done on the games one for each game in the series, as well the mansion was a great game setting and would of been good with the film, only possible problem would be Wesker as feel i can think of no one who could playhim.

Deano
the video games are great..the movies are crap

habbogirl-20
i LOVED THE MOVIES BUT THE GAMES ROCKED! THE MOVIES NEED MORE POP OUTS LIKE THE GAME.I USED TO LOVE RESIDENT EVIL BUT THEN THE MOVIE CAME OUT AND I HAD NO INTREST IN THE MOVIE. THE GAME ROCKED AND I KNOW U AGREE! Happy Dance

The Overmaster
I think James Marsters would be a good Wesker.

NormaBates
no fans in here!

MildPossession
I enjoyed the first movie, but thought the second one was a waste, some decent scenes but nothing else.

Hardly played the games though, last one I played was Nemesis I think on the Playstation.

zslick
yes i agree the first one was alright they could have william as the bad guy are tryant at least but i just dont know what the hell is up with alice she is totally just out of the blew! games still rock and cant wait for resident evil five game
also look up resident evil pic clair totally doesnt look like clair

LiL nAstY GirL
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=320072&pagenumber=5#post6995575

woody82
Couold be a good wesker overmaster.

Only one i thought of was the guy that was in tomorrow never dies the blond haired enmie one who died with foot stuck near the rocket at the end. Has similar looks.

The Overmaster
ya. He would be a good wesker, but that guy is really tall isnt he, I mean he looked tall. Wesker is only like 5'9" or something, no taller than 6'1". That guy was like 10ft!

zslick

cking
wesker is the same size as Robert Patrick from terminator 2, he was based off him also.

The Overmaster
well how tall is robert patrick?

LiL nAstY GirL
Even though I posted it in the other thread, Carlos dies

Proof http://www.residentevilmovies.net/press/news.php?newsid=18

cking
Robert Patrick is 5-11 and medium build. I would say 160-180 pounds. he probably weighs less than that. I know that dale gribble from king of the hill was based off him.

pumas79
i like the films but the games made me shit my pants in a lot of places, the films didnt have any moments like that, they should have been made as genuine horror movies rather then the action/zombie flicks they were.

Bardock42
I just watched it for the first time a few weeks ago..and well....the black guy being cut made my day. Although I would have preferred if it had happened to someone else...still funny.

zslick
actully only the games between 1-3 was actually the only ones that were scary and resident evil uncut the other ones kinda didnt have those moments resident evil four and the outbreaks but im lookin foward to five see how that turns out to bad it only in playstation three!!!

stunna1773
I own the two movies, they are decent to watch once in a while but i prefer the games. I own Resident Evil: Code Veronica and Resident Evil 4. So I'm gonna get Gamecube since its at a really low price now and play the first three and Resident Evil: Zero. I am also reading the book series and I am up to the fifth book which is Resident Evil: Nemesis(Book 5).

zslick
yea but no way i didnt know the made a book where did you get i have a book its say zombie survival guid book

stunna1773
Originally posted by zslick
yea but no way i didnt know the made a book where did you get i have a book its say zombie survival guid book

It should be selling at your local book store this book serie has been out for a very very long time

zslick
really ive never seen anythin at barnes and nobel ill take another look!!

stunna1773
They are all there, I just did a search on the website and they should be there.

SelphieT
Come on resident evil let this be a resident evi discussion! okay now lets see for those who think about resident evil films and how they are related to the game and what do you think about it! also for thos peopl who want alice to die there are rumors that she might be in the fourth one yes i said fouth one its in debate! also its also rumored wesker might be in this one!!

alice should DIE. I hate her. She's an awful addition to the resident evil games, and mixed everything up. In the first movie, the only boss was a licker? Ridiculous. The second movie, they introduced NEMESIS, which was in the third game. The movies are all completely dumb, and I think they should just stop altogether, because they are just simply making the games look dumb, which they are not.

stunna1773
Originally posted by SelphieT
alice should DIE. I hate her. She's an awful addition to the resident evil games, and mixed everything up. In the first movie, the only boss was a licker? Ridiculous. The second movie, they introduced NEMESIS, which was in the third game. The movies are all completely dumb, and I think they should just stop altogether, because they are just simply making the games look dumb, which they are not.

hey atleast they didnt try to make games for the movies then that would really piss everyone off

G4Junkie
The movies weren't great, but I liked them... Yeah they weren't exact replicas of the game, but did you really expect them to... They never are...

Grimm22
The 1st one was awful

The 2nd was a lot better although Nemisis was poorly done. erm

The ending for the 2nd was so obscure.

RE should have stayed in games or atleast the movies should have been more accurate to the games

zslick
i was just pissed off how they didnt add william berkin(big mutant guy in re2 with the eye coming out of his arm) and then the little girls name is ashford when in the game her name wasnt it just stuff like that little stuff and yes someone agrees someone kill fn alice damn tyrant or somthin which they should add him come on a big black guy walkin with a trench coat!

stunna1773
i was just pissed off how they didnt add william berkin(big mutant guy in re2 with the eye coming out of his arm) and then the little girls name is ashford when in the game her name wasnt it just stuff like that little stuff and yes someone agrees someone kill fn alice damn tyrant or somthin which they should add him come on a big black guy walkin with a trench coat!

yea even when in the game birkin made the t-vireus and ashferd did in the movie so stupid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.