Fatal five way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Sexy
Sentry vs King Hyperion vs Superman vs Gladiator vs Mr Majestic.
can the planet survive?

bigbran
normal hyperion would be good, but king takes this.

General Kon-El
King I think

Validus
Hyperion would not defeat any of these guys one on one except, perhaps Gladiator.

bigbran
king hyperion would.

Validus
Originally posted by bigbran
king hyperion would.
Majestic has moved planets.
Gladiator has smashed a planet in 3 hits.
Superman has moved the moon with ease.

King Hyperion failed to destroy an asteroid headed to Earth. Failed miserably as a matter of fact. Somehow he can defeat these 3? Not a chance. He'd be the first one to go down. If you honestly believe he killed Galactus yet couldn't nuke an asteroid, I don't have anything to say to you.

Darth Vegas
Gotta go with Supes.

bigbran
Originally posted by Validus
Majestic has moved planets.
Gladiator has smashed a planet in 3 hits.
Superman has moved the moon with ease.

King Hyperion failed to destroy an asteroid headed to Earth. Failed miserably as a matter of fact. Somehow he can defeat these 3? Not a chance. He'd be the first one to go down. If you honestly believe he killed Galactus yet couldn't nuke an asteroid, I don't have anything to say to you. i dont believe the galactus part. but he is stronger than hyperion, and normal hype proved more than a match for glads.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Sentry vs King Hyperion vs Superman vs Gladiator vs Mr Majestic vs Count Nefaria
can the planet survive? If nobody minds I would like to add Count Nefaria to that list. I forgot about him

Validus
i dont believe the galactus part. but he is stronger than hyperion, and normal hype proved more than a match for glads.
Gladiator has up and down showings. For my money, he'd be out of the fight shortly after Hyperion. The showing against the other Hyperions just seemed to imply he was more ruthless. I recall him saying, "You guys might be tough enough but you're not mean enough" or something to that effect.

Big Sexy
bump

golem370
I thought that it was said that Gladiator had moved Stars. I am guessing maybe the radiation that he is weak to is Red Sun radiation maybe

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/387px-Glad_Hyper.jpg

complexbrother
either Sentry or Count Nefaria

Soleran
i dont believe the galactus part. but he is stronger than hyperion, and normal hype proved more than a match for glads.

Didn't normal Hyperion get his neck snapped by Gladiator............

golem370
Well Normal Hyperion was only class 100 strength- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/h/hyperioni.htm

bigbran
Originally posted by Soleran
Didn't normal Hyperion get his neck snapped by Gladiator............ that was glads, not jobbing.
and this is king.

Big Sexy
out of curiosity , who do you think will make it to the end. Personally I think Count Nefaria , Sentry , and Superman will still be fighting in the end.( If Sentry is as strong as their hyping him) my bets that Nefaria will end upon trying to double team Sentry with Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.