Bats in the Bat Cave?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CobbleR
Recently I watched Batman Begins, and it occured to me that Batman couldn't be in the Bat Cave with all those bats because in nesting grounds of bats there is a harmful gas, I can't think of the name at the moment, but I think Nitrogen(Which I know is probably wrong). Is there any reason why Batman, Alfred, and Rachel are not affected by this gas?

HellMaster93
Maybe because you're an idiot who needs to stop thinking about FICTIONAL stuff so... scientifically. Now get a life and get laid...

steverules
Batman's a smart millionaire so I'm sure he found some way to protect himself and anyone else who comes into the bat cave

HellMaster93
That too... smile

chase el
Originally posted by HellMaster93
Maybe because you're an idiot who needs to stop thinking about FICTIONAL stuff so... scientifically. Now get a life and get laid...

lol

NoFate007
He's Batman. He had prep time lol.

batdude123
Originally posted by CobbleR
Recently I watched Batman Begins, and it occured to me that Batman couldn't be in the Bat Cave with all those bats because in nesting grounds of bats there is a harmful gas, I can't think of the name at the moment, but I think Nitrogen(Which I know is probably wrong). Is there any reason why Batman, Alfred, and Rachel are not affected by this gas?

no expression

Nitrogen equates to over 70% of what air is composed of. no expression I don't think he'd be affected THAT badly.

Silverstein
i dont think he set up a desk right under a bunch of bats (if he did he'd get shat on...) he probably put his stuff near the openings of the cave. Like near the waterfall. And near the elevator...and besides, all he had down there was a car, a table and a cabinet

steverules
And a super smart computer that has helped him so many times to defeat and track down enemies

Silverstein
im not sure if he had that in batman begins though lol

CobbleR
Originally posted by HellMaster93

In my defence, this is just something that came to mind.

HellMaster93
OK, fair enough... and, yeah, ignore the science, seriously, its Batman... Hell, he invented science!!!! Happy Dance

vrempire
well, there might bw those equipment that can pump the air from inside to go outside..well, anything can be done now in real life.

Richv1
Maybe there wasn't that many bats in his cave.
Plus of course he'd have a circulation system running.
Maybe netting to keep the bats out of where he was using the cave.

complexbrother
Originally posted by NoFate007
He's Batman. He had prep time lol.

nuff said

Darth Vegas
That's a lot of guano!!

Silverstein
haha, aint guano edible?lol

Praylu
A form of shafts with specialized fans or equipment of some sort within them could be created to extract the harmful gases/components from the air and exert the refined "clean" air back out. Thus Batman or other individuals such as Alfred would not be harmed and it's all entirely conceivable considering the innovative nature of Bruce.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.