Can daredevil drive a vehicle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Can daredevil drive a vehicle like a car for example?

FG725
one would think

Sam Z
lol Interesting thread.

Accel
Originally posted by blade31092
Can daredevil drive a vehicle like a car for example?
Sure. Keeping it on the road however...

Metalmanx
It all depends entirely on his environment outside. If it's (meaning everything around him on the road) loud enough that he can hear from inside his car, his radar sense would paint him an ever-changing, 360-degree picture so he could then see just fine.

So yea. Daredevil can drive a vehicle. stick out tongue

willRules
Originally posted by Accel
Sure. Keeping it on the road however...

laughing funny mental image...........

blade31092
Does anybody have a page clip of daredevil driving any vehicle?

Sparkz

No but I have Spider-man doing dougnuts on the Daily Bugle building in the Spider- Moblie.

who?-kid
Yes he can. In the Frank Miller run, he drove a car once. And it was raining at the same time - even more difficult for DD.

Mr.V
Originally posted by who?-kid
Yes he can. In the Frank Miller run, he drove a car once. And it was raining at the same time - even more difficult for DD.

Wouldnt that make it easier? confused because he has radar and all of the sounds would kind of tell him where everything was and stuff. or maybe im basing it about the movie a lil too much.

Scoobless
Sure he can drive..... it's getting insurance that's the hard part for him

willRules

Nope but in Daredevil Guardian Devil, he punched a guy driving whilst forward flipping over the windscreen. I'm no acrobat and my logic isn't great but surely driving a car is far easier yes

willRules
Originally posted by who?-kid

I have some of the Frank millar run but not all, what issue was it? smile

who?-kid
Daredevil issues 227-233 (Born Again) by Frank Miller - David Mazzucchelli (amazing artwork).

Nataku8188
One would think a Motorcycle would be possible, but a car would be almost impossible if it was loud and/or had the windows rolled up.

The Fake Macoy
He can drive somewhat, but he really can't drive very well.

AcousticDoc
DD had to drive nuke back to the hospital in miller's book.

Grimm22
Legally: No no expression

Logicly: Yes wink

HellMaster93
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
DD had to drive nuke back to the hospital in miller's book. Oh, yeah... wasnt he being chased by Cap and some soldier guys too? smile

Psyquis52
I have an issue of Daredevil where Ghost Rider and DD were after the same con and DD wanted to get to the con before GR put the penance stare on him so he could question him. Unfortunately GR got a head start on him so DD had to jump on a motorcycle and try to chase him down.
It really strained his senses. Too many noises and things going on. He had to focus extremely hard just to see what's in front of him. He said it wasn't a good idea.
He also crashed the bike into GR pissing him off. GR gave him the penance stare for interrupting his work and the con ended up a blubbering idiot anyway so DD lost that one.

bigbran
how the hell does the penance stare affect dd?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by bigbran
how the hell does the penance stare affect dd? Would you say that DD has ever done anything wrong? I'm pretty sure he has.
The penance stare reflects that pain inflicted on others back at you.

olympian
If he can?

Do bats still fly even if they are blind?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by olympian
If he can?

Do bats still fly even if they are blind? Bats aren't blind, they just don't see well. big grin

lft4ded
I thought in the movie DD used sonar to see but in the comics doesn't he have a radar sense? Making the noise level somewhat irrelevant...though I freely admit that I may not know what I'm talking about.

roughrider
He drove a car at high speeds during Frank Miller's 'Born Again' story climax, but it wasn't easy. It was raining, and the noise was getting hard to sort in his head, to get a clear picture; he was banging into some vehicles and cutting other people off.
But yeah, on a clear sunday afternoon, give him your porsche and he'll treat it fine. big grin

Spideys Sister
Can daredevil drive a vehicle like a car for example? If he's from Jersey... Hll no. But then againb with todays gas prices why would he want to?

joesha28
Yup the Devil Mobile.

roughrider
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Would you say that DD has ever done anything wrong? I'm pretty sure he has.
The penance stare reflects that pain inflicted on others back at you.

You have to look into GR's eyesockets to see the pain of injustice you have dealt to others. DD can't do that, and doesn't qualify anyway.

Darth Martin
The better question is can Spiderman drive wink .

manjaro
DD shouldnt have a problem. in the movie he has a sonar sense, but in comics he has radar, and sonar(super ears remember). he should do just fine cuz unlike sonar which would just torment and confise the hell out of him, his radar sense actually paints him a disticnt mental picture of his environment. like in thta ish where he spidey and wolverine were trying to stop punisher and they tracked him to an apartment and he sensed that the place was booby trapped with bombs and in his mind you see a completely black background but the claer, albiet red image of the explosive. so the combo of his ears,radar sense, his sensory perception, and maybe even his sense of smell. he should be an excellent driver

Grimm22
Originally posted by Darth Martin
The better question is can Spiderman drive wink .

Well he never did get his liscense stick out tongue

Psyquis52
Originally posted by roughrider
You have to look into GR's eyesockets to see the pain of injustice you have dealt to others. DD can't do that, and doesn't qualify anyway. Not entirely true. If that was the case then why did the penance stare work on him?

Grimm22
Actually the penatance stare glares directly at a person's soul so unless DD has no soul then he isnt immune no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.