Who is the badest Earth bound fighters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370

complexbrother
DAMN !!! this will take some thought. but I belive the Merged Hulk could take it all, becaust he's savage enough the keep getting stonger but still intellegent enough to have kept his martial arts skills he learned due to his time with the Pathenion . plus he has the superior healing factor..

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2f/Hulk_heal.jpg

tdawg14

golem370
Did you know that Quasimodo has class 20 ton strength and Immeasurable stamina and demi-godlike durability.

K3VIL

golem370
Maul- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maul_%28Wildstorm%29

K3vil what about Quasimodo & Omega Red?

lilnutta12

golem370
Toxin- http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/toxin.html

Tassadar

Wolverine2006

King_Mungi
Sasquatch and Puck are being underated, hell there is literally nothing Robin could even do to Puck and he isn't even close to being as skilled as him.

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Sasquatch and Puck are being underated, hell there is literally nothing Robin could even do to Puck and he isn't even close to being as skilled as him.

You know who else is being underestimated here? Grundy. At his strongest incarnation, he'd beat IH. erm

King_Mungi
Originally posted by batdude123
You know who else is being underestimated here? Grundy. At his strongest incarnation, he'd beat IH. erm

At his strongest he frequently took on the JSA and JLA single handly.

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
At his strongest he frequently took on the JSA and JLA single handly.

Yep.

HisMajestyAC43
how is listing who wins in all of these matchups telling us who is the best fighter?

just curious... and immortal hercules shouldn't beat sg.

golem370
Because the fight should go winner vs winners as far as the team which even team wins goes against Captain America,Deathstroke & Midnighter

golem370

golem370
I personally believe that Quasimodo would drop Omega Red. I also believe Madless Hulk would end up snapping Pitts neck

golem370
bump

Whittdawg92
She-hulk would tear rogue a new one. so would puma to batman

golem370
I am going to make a substitute because Rogue can fly she is out and Toxin

Whittdawg92
Toxin would be a good match for she-hulk, but she probably loses.

golem370
What about the Kurse vs Maestro? and who ever wins in the team battle faces Captain America,Midnighter & Deathstroke. and the winner of each match fight the winners of the other fights like this.

This is a War of the tougest Earthbound fighters face off. No mercey

Mindless Hulk vs Pitt
Winners
Abomination vs Sasquatch

Ulik vs Colossus
Winners
Thing vs Grey Hulk

Warpath vs Rage
Winners
Immortal Hercules vs Solomon Grundy

Maul vs Atlas
Winners
Toxin vs She Hulk

Titania vs Rhino
Winners
Spider-Man vs Wolverine

Wendigo vs Sabretooth rematch
Winners
Lizard vs Kraven

Beast vs Killer Croc
Winners
Kingpin vs Gambit/No powers

Puck vs Robin
Winners
Black Panther vs Nightwing vs Moon Knight

Batman vs Puma
Winners
Quasimodo- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetM...sp?UniqueId=618 vs Omega Red

Cyber vs Venom
Winners
8th day Juggernaut vs War Hulk rematch

US-Agent vs Taskmaster
Winners
Black Tarantula vs Armadillo

Agent Zero/Full armed vs Toxin
Winners
Doctor Octupus vs Ra’s Al Ghul

Lady Shiva,Bane & The Joker vs Iron Fist,Scarecrow & Flag-Smasher

Stick vs Shang-Chi

golem370
bump

capt it up
stick vs shang-chi how is that even a match up..............stick would kick the ever living shit out of shang-chi.........

OneDumbG0

golem370
Just to clarify the battle between Lady Shiva, Bane, & Joker vs Iron Fist, Scarescrow, & Flag-Smasher is seperate from Stick vs Shang-Chi.

yaadaveyaa
where is sentry on this list of baddest earth bound figheters?

golem370
When I made this thread I didn't know about Sentry and he isn't really earth bound

curryman
ODG seems pretty much on the money if you ask me.

Only ones I disagree with are Puck vs Robin and possibly 'tooth vs Wendigo. I honestly think Puck would hammer the ever-loving crap out of any Robin.

Mindset
ODG has never read a comic in his life.

Stoic
Originally posted by batdude123

Wasn't that outside help for Grundy though?

Horrificus

golem370
Puma imo would win it would be like taking on a more powerful Deathstroke

Horrificus
Originally posted by golem370
Puma imo would win it would be like taking on a more powerful Deathstroke Didn't know Puma was on that level.

golem370
12tons, Able to keep up with Spider-Man Healing Factor and really good fighter.

Horrificus
Originally posted by golem370
12tons, Able to keep up with Spider-Man Healing Factor and really good fighter. tough

TheLordofMurder
As pertains sheer hand to hand combat skill, relentless homicidal intent (always actively trying to kill his opponents), and brute force power (overpowering Chronos=excellent, excellent, feat), no one on Marvel Earth can compare to this guy:

golem370
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.