Thor Odinson vs Superman with a twist,This version hasn't been done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This fight has been done before but not like this. Thor is wearing is Strength braclets and Belt and he also wears his Battle Armor not Asgardian Destroyer because I was told that Armor couldn't be worn. Thor has no fatigue problems.

Other Accessories: Enchanted belt of strength that doubles Thor's physical attributes when he wears it, but physically drains him after wearing it. A suit of Asgardian battle armor. A pair of gauntlets

Asgardian Battle Armor: Mystical armor that protects the wearer from all manners of harm. Rarely used.
Belt of Strength: Mystical belt that doubles the physical power of the wearer, but causes early fatigue. Rarely used.

Gauntlets of Strength: Mystical iron gloves that double the physical power of the wearer, but cause early fatigue. Rarely used

bigbran
he absolutely destroys superman who?

Jarlaxle
This is stupid...

Soljer
Thor is a match for Superman without his belt, bracers, and armor. (I usually guage about 5/10 or perhaps 6/10 with some of Thor's more rarely used powers)

WITH them, he takes Superman with ease.

Oh, and this version HAS been done before, if I recall correctly.

lilnutta12
post crisis supes - different story

Priest
classic thor wins this 5-6/10
with-the belt and the gauntlets it would be a massacre.

golem370
Anybody else have an Opinion?

MattDay
thor losesspam

Superboy Prime
Does Thor even fatigue? I was under the impression he had godly body functions.

golem370
Well using those strength adders he would but since I got rid of that disability

Draco69
So Thor gets every upgrade known to man and Superman gets his cape...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
Well I figure that makes up for the Speedblitz. If It will make you put your eyes back in your sockets. I will add Captain Marvel

golem370
Well can this Thor beat Superman and Captain Marvel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.