Superman vs. Morg (Without Waters of Life)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jarlaxle
I know there is lots of Superman vs. tests, but Superman is a good benchmark i guess, everyone knows his powers and abilities pretty well, and how strong he is. I don't think Morg gets enough credit here, but there is plenty of evidence to prove that morg (Before the Waters of Life) was almost equally as strong as the silver surfer...If not, he would have been close. For those of you not familliar with Morg's powers, here is his profile:

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/morg.html

Let the battle begin. *bell dings*

lilnutta12
superman fliestowards morg and punches him straight into a wall.

morg grabs his leg and slams him head first into a truck which explodes,
morg blasts supes up and down, kicks and punches him more,
superman climbs up and punches him - morg catches his punch and drags him into space - to his advantage were he badly batters him.........

golem370
Or Superman becomes to courtesy of Morgs Axe Personal weaponry: Axe transformed by Galactus into weapon able to focus cosmic energy for a variety of effects such as energy blasts and creation of highly impervious forcefields (damage and presumed lost)New axe given to him by Tyrant with abilities which approximate those of his original.

Jarlaxle
I really think this would be an awesome fight...

golem370
Morg would destroy Superman

Jarlaxle
Probably true

batdude123
Hmm, gotta go with Morg here. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.