Vulcan with gem of cyttorak vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Vulcan has gem of cyttorak + darwin inside him

JLA:
superman
wonderwoman
martian manhunter
captain marvel
supergirl

Who wins?

lilnutta12
vulcan = omega
cytorakk = unstoppable force

= together = omega unstpabble - imagine 100% cytorakk full control omega level vulcan - sounds greatly powerful

Apolloknight
Er, Vulcan Mindwipes them all, then goes back and time and does it again, and again, and again, and again. Then he makes Wonder Women his slave of desire. evil face

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Er, Vulcan Mindwipes them all, then goes back and time and does it again, and again, and again, and again. Then he makes Wonder Women his slave of desire. evil face
laughing

juggernaut66666
Bump

Rewmac
Vulcan cna shit Superman's brainfuctions down. And if someone comes in with "Supes SPEEDBLITZes Vulcan" I'll say f'uck you big grin Captain Marvel is a difficult choice if it is full Power Shazam! coz the Gem of Cytorrak is magical force, and magic can do demage to it, but I suppose that won't happen due to Vulcan's full power. Wonder Woman would get raped. Now the Martian is a tough choice. He is one of the most powerful beings in the JLA. Supergirl gets raped too...

Rewmac
bump

Tassadar
Originally posted by Rewmac
Vulcan cna shit Superman's brainfuctions down. And if someone comes in with "Supes SPEEDBLITZes Vulcan" I'll say f'uck you big grin Captain Marvel is a difficult choice if it is full Power Shazam! coz the Gem of Cytorrak is magical force, and magic can do demage to it, but I suppose that won't happen due to Vulcan's full power. Wonder Woman would get raped. Now the Martian is a tough choice. He is one of the most powerful beings in the JLA. Supergirl gets raped too...

Lots of rape in this thread. Vulcan wins.

ThePittman
Vulcan 100/10

Mr.V
Vulcan=Suckage no expression Truth hurts.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Mr.V
he does not suck you prick

ThePittman
Vulcan=Suckage no expression Truth hurts. Superman = greater suckage.

Mr.V
Originally posted by ThePittman
Superman = greater suckage.

Uh, roll eyes (sarcastic) Did I say any different?

and Juggs Dont get so defensive over a comic book character, so we have a difference of opinion. No need to call names now is it confused

ThePittman
Uh, roll eyes (sarcastic) Did I say any different? You said that Vulcan sucks and I said that Superman sucks so yes you did say something different. smile

juggernaut66666
Uh, roll eyes (sarcastic) Did I say any different?

and Juggs Dont get so defensive over a comic book character, so we have a difference of opinion. No need to call names now is it confused
i was just kiddingbig grinbig grin but i like him

Grimm22

Co-signed stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.