Vulcan with gem of cyttorak vs Onslaught & Proteus(616)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? Sorry for the borrow Juggernaut

Proteus- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proteus_%28comics%29

juggernaut66666
no problem smile

golem370
Like the match

lilnutta12
uhm i doubt that proteus could get into vulcans body via psionic

but since he can manipulate reality a bit he still has a chance - if he does get inside him he will drain his life force dry.

oughnslaught - with - x - mags - was it xman - and richards -

or original

golem370
Most powerful

lilnutta12
well in that case the team wins

Grimm22
Pretty much no one can beat Onslaught unless they are immune to telepathy and whatnot

golem370
Well If this is a full potential Juggernaut like Trion there is no telling how strong he is and Vulcan is a powerful telepathy- Immense psionic powers and Omega level energy manipulating capabilities

ExodusCloak
Remember in Deadly Genesis #6 Gabriel had to allow Rachel Grey into his mind if he didn't do that then she wouldn't have been able to enter as shown when she attempted to read his mind while her and Scott were captured. Also Emma Frost tried to sneak probe Gabriel and she had it flung back at her.

Reality Warping could be a problem but if he supresses their mutant energies he wins.

celestialdemon
Onslaught cut the gem of Cyttorak out of Juggernaut like nothing, so I don't think Vulcan having it is going to make too much of a difference to him. At this point, I don't think we know enough about Vulcan's powers to make him a match for Onslaught and Proteus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.