My story I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK HELP ME OUT WITH IT PLEASE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cassiebee4

cassiebee4
PLEASE REPLY IF YOU READ THIS! wacko

d-fly_girl008
That's really good!!! I like it!!

lotrtres3414
o wow it is really good! great job!

l.saratn
I agree!!! big grin

iluvhp1_7
Very author like! I can tell you're gonna become a real author!Your story is Very very interesting!

cassiebee4
thanks

d-fly_girl008
You're welcome!!

cassiebee4
sorry guys im pretty much having the worst writer's block of my life so i will at least give you the title of the next chapter it is called Rumors i know its not much but im about halfway through and im stuck hopefully ill have it posted by the end of the week

iluvhp1_7
its ok take your time! Real authors, like J.K. for instence, take two freakin years to write a book. Don't feel bad about not posting lol. You're definately gonna become a real author so take as long as you need lol.

cassiebee4
thanks i needed that i never really thought that i was a good writer my mom said i was but sometimes moms are too nice and dont tell the truth lol but yeah i definately think ill have the next chapter up by the end of the week

OhILuvHP
MISS CASSIEBEE!!!! where the he\\ did that come from???????!!!!!!!!!! omg that was amazing...really! i didnt know you had that in you. keep it up!

pardon the language big grin

cassiebee4
thanky lol

OhILuvHP
good gracious!!! do you like to write a lot? wait a minute!!! is this the little story you told me you were writing???

Aliies
My apologies, I only had time to read the first three paragraphs, I'm at work you see...

The introduction was quite descriptive, you have talent in opening the scene. Albiet there are a few gramatic slips but all you have to do is run a spell check and plan each paragraph; if it doesn't sound right then keep the detail of the scentence and simply swap the words around until it works.

All-in-all, you have a considerable measure of talent that's almost literally busting at the seams, edit and revise your works and I think you'll go far in not only this community but everywhere...

Keep at it, my young apprentice big grin

-Aliies

OhILuvHP
wow-that was an intense reply.....but yeah...what he said

d-fly_girl008
Yeah, it was.

Aliies
Is there anything wrong with constructive critism? stick out tongue

OhILuvHP
nope not at all! in fact, i quite enjoyed it myself! big grin

d-fly_girl008
Yep yep. Any chance of a post soon, cassiebee??

cassiebee4
well im incredibly sorry that i havent posted for like a month but i have had a sport that has completely taken over my life i do hope that i can post soon and yes OhILuvHP this is that little story i told you about i hope that ill have enough time to put some more thought into this story soon also Aliies thanks tons for the criticism its great anyways guys thanks so much for reading my story hopefully ill post soon in fact ill write some of the next bit RIGHT NOW! lol thanks again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.