Oh Worst Forum, which art thou?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Barker
Dumb name. no expression

Anyway, which of these is the Worst forum? srug

SugarBaby
We have a history forum????? *feels stupid*

lord xyz
OTF. no expression

Skeets
Originally posted by Barker
Dumb name. no expression

Anyway, which of these is the Worst forum? srug
srug

lord xyz
Actually I voted for the comic book forums. Ew.

Skeets
I wonder why the Harry potter one ain't there....shifty

FG725
I voted for foreign cinema no expression

The Phantom
I voted for comic versus.... seriously... this needed?

Sora The Brave
Foreign Cinema

no expression

What the f**k?

bigbran
its funny because some of you havent been to the comic forums.

$noopbert
The off topic forum.

TheKingofKINGS!
I put the book forum, because Harry Potter is a book.

Bloigen
Foreign Cinema.

Smallest post count of the options.

Captain REX
I like how the two sections I moderate are up there... miffed

Though, I voted for Star Wars Vs. myself. whistle

bigbran
harry potter sucks my scrotum!!!!111

Bardock42
CBvsF and OTF are pretty bad.

bigbran
are you kidding? those are the 2 best ones.
have you ever been to the unhosted rpg forum, thats like being on crack and monkeys are drilling your sister.

Lana
Originally posted by bigbran
are you kidding? those are the 2 best ones.
have you ever been to the unhosted rpg forum, thats like being on crack and monkeys are drilling your sister.

No, OTF and CBVs are definitely among the worst. Unhosted RP can be pretty bad too, though.

And good, none of the forums I mod are up there happy

bigbran
so why are those the 2 with the most post?

bigbran
the unhosted is retarded.

Lana
so why are those the 2 with the most post?

Quantity does not equal quality.

Prabhodh
any vs forums suck.

Barker
We hate them anyway.
You're retarded.

Prabhodh

*avada kedavra*

Ronny
Actually the foriegn cinema isnt that bad a form blink there are pleanty of really great movies made in different countries.

I put star wars versus. cause weve already seen most of the cahrecters fight eachother and Jar Jar vs Dooku... I mean really. its kinda of a pointless forum.

bigbran
We hate them anyway.

You're retarded. why because harry potter is a douchebag?
i remember reading harry potter when i was in grade 3 or 2.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Ronny
Actually the foriegn cinema isnt that bad a form blink there are pleanty of really great movies made in different countries.

I put star wars versus. cause weve already seen most of the cahrecters fight eachother and Jar Jar vs Dooku... I mean really. its kinda of a pointless forum.

agreed and agreed.

Prabhodh
why because harry potter is a douchebag?

Originally posted by Prabhodh
*avada kedavra*

Wild-Cherry
OTF

yes

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
OTF

yes

Get out.

$noopbert
Get out. You. eek!

Prabhodh
Originally posted by $noopbert
You. eek!

Me eek!

Barker
And when was that? Last year?

I r read the Comic N'd discucss ever C0mbo eEVaaRERR!1 HaRy poter Isz are Nurdszzzzzzz

$noopbert
Me eek! Yep. Leave.

Prabhodh
Yep. Leave.

But i dont wan't to cry

$noopbert
But i dont wan't to :cry: I don't care. Go.

Prabhodh
I don't care. Go.

Nah. ermm

$noopbert
Nah. erm Yeah.

Prabhodh
Yeah.

Nah. ermm

$noopbert
Yeah.

The Phantom

I r read the Comic N'd discucss ever C0mbo eEVaaRERR!1 HaRy poter Isz are Nurdszzzzzzz English please.

Barker
Originally posted by The Phantom
English please.
No kidding.

Prabhodh
Yeah.

Fine, but only until i get back from school.

bigbran

I r read the Comic N'd discucss ever C0mbo eEVaaRERR!1 HaRy poter Isz are Nurdszzzzzzz no i said harry potter is gay.
and yes it was last year.

Prabhodh
Barker, i'm going crazy your sig's blinking at me shock

Prabhodh
no i said harry potter is gay.
and yes it was last year.

you read it last year so your in like year 6 now, a bit too young to be in KMC.

bigbran
ya, im only 15.
never failed a grade, but i guess im in grade 4 now.

Prabhodh
ya, im only 15.
never failed a grade, but i guess im in grade 4 now.

I dont understand your schooling system, here in grade 4 you would be like 9 or 10 years old.

Lana
If Harry Potter sucks so much, then how come so many adults love the books?

bigbran
because hes a wizard!!!! he will turn ya coke into pepsi!1111

bigbran
i cant be the only one that hates old scarface.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana

If The DaVinci Code sucks so much.....do I have to go on?

This would be my first counter and the second and I think more destructive would be this one:

Because

Quantity does not equal quality.

The Phantom
Barker, i'm going crazy your sig's blinking at me shock Likewise.Originally posted by bigbran
because hes a wizard!!!! he will turn ya coke into pepsi!1111 Don't let Snoopbert find that out!

crazylozer

I also dislike Harry Potter but...

UUA!!! nb4b7 olololololol! XFD

$noopbert
Fine, but only until i get back from school. Mmk.

Punkyhermy
The Signature Forum.

Seriously, I was baffled when I came upon it a while back. Signatures are comprised of graphic designs which can so easily be part of the Art Forum and would probably give the place more traffic too KMC is generally VERY spread out. And it makes no sense more often than not. erm

Bardock42
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
The Signature Forum.

Seriously, I was baffled when I came upon it a while back. Signatures are comprised of graphic designs which can so easily be part of the Art Forum and would probably give the place more traffic too KMC is generally VERY spread out. And it makes no sense more often than not. erm

It has almost 3 times the amount of posts ...

Barker
My signature isn't animated, if Anyone was wondering.

The Signature Forum.

Because it has a sub-forum.

You can't have a Sub-forum for a Sub-forum.

barker

chris_64256
With threads like The " Be right I'm taking a piss Thread" and " Kiss the person above you" Thread and my favorite " OMG!!! i want to buy this Ribbbon!!! I'm gonna go with OTF..

redcaped
wooooooooorst

bigbran
Originally posted by chris_64256
With threads like The " Be right I'm taking a piss Thread" and " Kiss the person above you" Thread and my favorite " OMG!!! i want to buy this Ribbbon!!! I'm gonna go with OTF.. wow, that really shows how stupid this forum is!!!!

chris_64256
Well to be honest there all equally shit, but thats besides the point shifty

Bloigen
My signature isn't animated, if Anyone was wondering.

Because it has a sub-forum.

You can't have a Sub-forum for a Sub-forum.

barker

Yeah you can. The Religion forum is the Sub Forum of a Sub Forum.

Thorinn
offtobed

H. S. 6
It's interesting how the Comic Book Versus forums are always cracked on, and yet, almost on a constant basis, it has the most users browsing it...

Lyna303
Originally posted by H. S. 6
It's interesting how the Comic Book Versus forums are always cracked on, and yet, almost on a constant basis, it has the most users browsing it...

hmmm...i just checked...you're right no expression

Barker

Milkie
http://gifdepot.com/albums/GIFsAthruL/korean.gif

Lyna303
Originally posted by Milkie

hahaha laughing

Quincy Archer

Ever been there?

Hypocrite.

Crease
Even though I voted for the "Off-Topic forum, Star Wars definitelt has the worst Mod. Owned, btw. evil face

Bloigen
Originally posted by Milkie

hysterical

Lana
The Signature Forum.

It used to be part of the art forum, until it became more than twice the size of the entire art and poetry forums put together (it's now 3 times the size). We requested a subforum for it, and Raz decided it got more than enough traffic to justify it being a seperate forum on it's own.

Originally posted by Bloigen

No it isn't, it's a subforum of the GDF.

Originally posted by Quincy Archer
Ever been there?

Hypocrite.

I've been in the Unhosted forum and yep, most of the stuff in there is crap.

And this is coming from a dedicated RPer.

Bloigen
No it isn't, it's a subforum of the GDF.

Which is a Sub Forum of the Community forum.

Lana
Which is a Sub Forum of the Community forum.

Which isn't a forum, but a forum category.

Bloigen
Which isn't a forum, but a forum category.

I thought the community forum was the welcome forum.

dodgy

bigbran
Originally posted by Quincy Archer
Ever been there?

Hypocrite. yes i have been there, and its pretty bad, like the pokemon one, i went there, and i got reported 2x.

Barker
Nah.

Tptmanno1
Either harry Potter or POTC...
The "OmG PiRaTeS" people and crazy ass fangirls ruin it.

and if anyone starts talking shit about the hosted RP's
oohhh, Killing time..

Mišt
Ninja Turtle forum...is has like 2 pages of threads....and hardly any traffic no expression

Syren
General Fiction... just for the hell of it leftright

HellMaster93
Comic Book VS sucks. POTC is pointless, there have been 2 movies, and only 1 when it was made. WTF? that's a load of shit. You may as well make a forum for every single movie that might have a sequel: let's have a Kill Bill forum etc... hell, why not have every comic movie have sub forum iof the comic movies forum now... and let's have forums for seperate books... its pointless. Plus, the Unhosted RPG forum is ASWFUL. I posted there for about a month and its SO easy to get reported by sad Pokemon lovers etc,, EG Kai Lein... then you just get wankers like... not to name anyone... At god and Dyingstar who either "god mod" or start swearing and whining at you... however, the latter's bee banned about 5 times...
Rant over. Good night. smile

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Syren

Bad Syren! *Hits with Fish*

The VS Forums.

bigbran
nah the general discussion forum.

Vinny Valentine
nah the general discussion forum.

no expression

You're an Idiot.

HellMaster93
nah the general discussion forum. The GD's one o the best forums on KMC... wink

bigbran
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
no expression

You're an Idiot. joking there, angry stan. laughing

HellMaster93
laughing

lord xyz
Originally posted by HellMaster93
The GD's one o the best forums on KMC... wink It WAS until the religion forum became a part of it.

ALL COMIC BOOK FORUMS SHOULD BE DESTROYED!

Alpha Centauri

Quite hypocritical, Lana. Quantity doesn't equal quality, as you said. Harry Potter is shit, shit writer with shit literary technique.

The comic books forums are good, the versus have a purpose. If you don't go in there, don't b*tch about them.

-AC

Mišt
Originally posted by Syren

I also vote this one...nothing to do with it being Rex's forum or anything..dodgy

Diamonds
Christ on a bike, we do have a foreign cinema. When did this happen?!

The History *yawn* *coughnerdscough*, the Comic-Book Versus forum (go to the life shop - apologies, people) and Foreign Cinema (wtf?) are the worst. Voted foreign cinema.

KMC would not be KMC without the OTF. The OTF is where we come to share the shit.

HellMaster93
Originally posted by Diamonds
Christ on a bike, we do have a foreign cinema. When did this happen?!

The History *yawn* *coughnerdscough*, the Comic-Book Versus forum (go to the life shop - apologies, people) and Foreign Cinema (wtf?) are the worst. Voted foreign cinema.

KMC would not be KMC without the OTF. The OTF is where we come to share the shit. That's pretty true... yes

bigbran
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Quite hypocritical, Lana. Quantity doesn't equal quality, as you said. Harry Potter is shit, shit writer with shit literary technique.

The comic books forums are good, the versus have a purpose. If you don't go in there, don't b*tch about them.

-AC quite true.

Lana

-AC

I've been in the CBVs dear, many many times. I quit going in there regularly a looooong time ago because of all the garbage and fighting that occurs.

But considering which forums generate the most reports...well.

Alpha Centauri
I've been in the CBVs dear, many many times. I quit going in there regularly a looooong time ago because of all the garbage and fighting that occurs.

But considering which forums generate the most reports...well.

I said if you don't go in there, don't b*tch about it, "dear". I didn't say you've never been in there.

It's hardly the worst forum. It will never be as bad as the OTF, ever. No amount of "Batman Vs Superman" threads will equal "The 'I'm going to take a leak' Thread.".

-AC

white_wolfy
I said if you don't go in there, don't b*tch about it, "dear". I didn't say you've never been in there.

It's hardly the worst forum. It will never be as bad as the OTF, ever. No amount of "Batman Vs Superman" threads will equal "The 'I'm going to take a leak' Thread.".

-AC
Me, I'd rather take that over a bunch of comic book geeks snarling over who's better, Superhero X vs Superhero Y. erm

VS FOrums, they do tend to get repetitive, really fast. At least the OTF has variety. shrug

s|m
The great OTF thumb down

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by white_wolfy
Me, I'd rather take that over a bunch of comic book geeks snarling over who's better, Superhero X vs Superhero Y. erm

VS FOrums, they do tend to get repetitive, really fast. At least the OTF has variety. shrug

Using the variety argument is like saying cat shit is better than dog shit.

-AC

Lana

-AC

When it comes to the issue of "which forum generates more problems", I would say CB Vs tops the OTF by quite a bit.

bigbran
When it comes to the issue of "which forum generates more problems", I would say CB Vs tops the OTF by quite a bit. yes but theres not people making videos about killing people, and theres not as many people banned there.

Alpha Centauri
When it comes to the issue of "which forum generates more problems", I would say CB Vs tops the OTF by quite a bit.

Yeah, because arguing heatedly over an actual topic is worse than threads about piss, and threads about who cheated on who via MSN.

Let's not get silly.

-AC

sithsaber408
The GDF.

Damn liberal hippies make it hard to "discuss" anything. big grin

J/k.

I'm gonna have to go with the Pirates forum.

I went in their the other day after having seen the new flick to discuss it, and there were no less than 4 "Jack and Lizzie", "Lizzie loves Jack" etc., bullshit threads.

Stupid little girls and older housewifes arguing about wether or not Kiera Knightly is a whore for ditching the cute and proper Orlando Broom for the hot and horny Captian Jack.

puke

Barker
Bump, just for the effect of seeing this alongside It's counterpart.

Lana
Yeah, because arguing heatedly over an actual topic is worse than threads about piss, and threads about who cheated on who via MSN.

Let's not get silly.

-AC

What, do you think I'm saying that the OTF is any better, or is good at all, for that matter?

I'm not at all.

I just believe that the CB Vs edges it.

Alpha Centauri
Well wait, you ask me if I think you're saying the OTF is better, or good, clarify you aren't, then say you believe the CBVsF edges it. So evidently, yes, you are saying the OTF is better. I'm unaware as to why you said that.

You believe people arguing about comic characters is any worse than threads about piss and net cheating? Or threads in which people pointlessly pretend to be Star Wars characters? Before you reply with "It's not pointless to me.", I'll reply with "It's not pointless to them either.".

I certainly don't believe there are any grounds for that claim, and even if the CBVsF was that bad, it's certainly not as bad as the OTF.

-AC

preysin
video game forums sucks balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to many playstation haters and the mod doestn care. everytime i talk or say something i get banned is just bs!

HellMaster93
Well wait, you ask me if I think you're saying the OTF is better, or good, clarify you aren't, then say you believe the CBVsF edges it. So evidently, yes, you are saying the OTF is better. I'm unaware as to why you said that.

You believe people arguing about comic characters is any worse than threads about piss and net cheating? Or threads in which people pointlessly pretend to be Star Wars characters? Before you reply with "It's not pointless to me.", I'll reply with "It's not pointless to them either.".

I certainly don't believe there are any grounds for that claim, and even if the CBVsF was that bad, it's certainly not as bad as the OTF.

-AC Shut up. Why are you in the OTF if it's such shit? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.