Batman with the Motherbox and a GL Ring VS. Abraxas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Can Batman with a year of training with the GL Ring, and a motherbox return Abraxas to where he came from? Or possibly do the unthinkable and defeat Abraxas? Or does Batman fail?

Both characters are bloodlusted.

Debate.

batdude123
Now, before everyone yells "THIS IS STUPID!!! THIS IS STUPID!!!!" you need to understand the power of the motherbox.

Good fight.

leonheartmm
might go either way. gl ring isnt enough protection from abraxas and bats needs to buy enough time to actually use his HUMAN mind and speed to unleash the power of the motherbox and im sure abraxas would have killed him far before that. but again as i said, depends on writing.

batdude123
Originally posted by leonheartmm
might go either way. gl ring isnt enough protection from abraxas and bats needs to buy enough time to actually use his HUMAN mind and speed to unleash the power of the motherbox and im sure abraxas would have killed him far before that. but again as i said, depends on writing.

I'm glad someone here knows how powerful the motherbox is, however the mb can protect the user. erm

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by batdude123
Now, before everyone yells "THIS IS STUPID!!! THIS IS STUPID!!!!" you need to understand the power of the motherbox.

Good fight.

laughing

Validus
This is stupid.

batdude123
laughing

Mr Master
Right off the bat only the Ultimate Nullifier can return Abraxas to the heart of Eternity.

Reed had to destroy and remake the entire Multi-verse to get rid of Abraxas, and all the damage he caused.

So unless the GL ring plus a Motherbox gives you power on that scale...Batman get's blinked out of existence.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr Master
Right off the bat only the Ultimate Nullifier can return Abraxas to the heart of Eternity.

Reed had to destroy and remake the entire Multi-verse to get rid of Abraxas, and all the damage he caused.

So unless the GL ring plus a Motherbox gives you power on that scale...Batman get's blinked out of existence.

Yeah, actually the motherbox does. erm Don't know if it would work on Abraxas (if ONLY the ultimate nullifier can) though.

Grimm22
The motherbox didnt save Batman from getting his ass kicked by Darkseid shifty

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22

Actually Darkseid got owned. erm

Grimm22
Actually Darkseid got owned. erm

Not in the actual fight, but in a sense yes erm

batdude123
Not in the actual fight, but in a sense yes erm

The fact that Batman took shots from Darkseid without having his insides explode and him being alright should tell you that the motherbox protects the user. However, when Batman actually USED the motherbox, Darkseid=OWNED.

Grimm22
The fact that Batman took shots from Darkseid without having his insides explode and him being alright should tell you that the motherbox protects the user. However, when Batman actually USED the motherbox, Darkseid=OWNED.

He didnt use it to hurt Darkseid erm

Darkseid only held back because Batman was the only one who could disarm the bombs

MrHeavySilence

The Omega Beam doesn't save Darkseid from being sexually sterile either.

batdude123
He didnt use it to hurt Darkseid erm

Darkseid only held back because Batman was the only one who could disarm the bombs

In a sense. BUT, the motherbox allowed Batman to take shots from Darkseid without it hurting him.

Although, if Batman seriously used it on him, Darkseid would've died a horrible death. wink

Grimm22
In a sense. BUT, the motherbox allowed Batman to take shots from Darkseid without it hurting him.

Although, if Batman seriously used it on him, Darkseid would've died a horrible death. wink

Then why don't Barda or Mr. Miracle kill Darkseid What the f**k??!?

batdude123
Then why don't Barda or Mr. Miracle kill Darkseid What the f**k??!?

The New God tech is the most advanced in the multiverse (or close to it). They would absolutely eat Darkseid if they used it on him.

Mr Master
Yeah, actually the motherbox does.

So the motherbox can Destroy and Remake the Multi-verse?

batdude123
So the motherbox can Destroy and Remake the Multi-verse?

It's a direct powerlink to the Source, so yes... ninja

bigbran
your so full of shit.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
your so full of shit.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why don't you actually stop being ignorant and read about it. I'm not lying. roll eyes (sarcastic) You can actually get a say in this once you know what the motherbox can do. God, people that argue like that piss me off.

UniOmni
Darkseid has the superior to the mb, in the father box.

And while the mb is touted to do all this stuff, Abraxas is a cut above.
There is no fight here Batsy.

bigbran
so the motherbox can destroy and create the multiverse?!?!?!?!?!??!1111

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Darkseid has the superior to the mb, in the father box.

confused

batdude123
so the motherbox can destroy and create the multiverse?!?!?!?!?!??!1111

Pretty much. This piece of New God tech has a direct link to the Source.

bigbran
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

batdude123
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Come on bran. erm Give me some more credit than that. I'm not lying...

bigbran
ya right, he would have killed darkseid and everything else, if it were like that.
seacrest out.

bigbran
and hulk can shoot gamma and go light speed.

batdude123
ya right, he would have killed darkseid and everything else, if it were like that.
seacrest out.

Why don't you actually read the comic. DUR DUR!!! Batman only took shots from Darkseid that would've stunned Superman (and Batman was completely fine).

Please don't speak about what you don't know. no

batdude123
and hulk can shoot gamma and go light speed.

Don't be an idiot. Please keep it civil (if you can).

bigbran
Why don't you actually read the comic. DUR DUR!!! Batman only took shots from Darkseid that would've stunned Superman (and Batman was completely fine).

Please don't speak about what you don't know. no but if it was so powerful, then all bats would have to do is lift a finger and blow him up.

MrHeavySilence
seacrest out.

Batman DOESN'T KILL. God, read a Batman novel. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Edit.

leonheartmm
no no NO! the motherbox can destroy a UNIVERSE same with ultimate nullifier. abraxas travelled THROUGH the multiverse killing galactus in many universes which triggered the MULTIVERSAL threat, he himself as a being was on par with the UNIVERSAL eternity. so the mother box cant and does not NEED to destroy the multiverse. only the universe.

bigbran
go here and say harry potter sucks. ive been doing it.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=414105&perpage=20&pagenumber=3

batdude123
no no NO! the motherbox can destroy a UNIVERSE same with ultimate nullifier. abraxas travelled THROUGH the multiverse killing galactus in many universes which triggered the MULTIVERSAL threat, he himself as a being was on par with the UNIVERSAL eternity. so the mother box cant and does not NEED to destroy the multiverse. only the universe.

Thank you for clearing that up pal. wink However, the motherbox helped the multiverse to be built.

MrHeavySilence
go here and say harry potter sucks. ive been doing it.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=414105&perpage=20&pagenumber=3

The HP series might not be that great but it doesn't suck. It made 1 billion worldwide with the movies alone. If Harry is sucking on anything, its glorious women covered with money.

Big Sexy
Thank you for clearing that up pal. wink However, the motherbox HELPED in aiding the multiverse to be built. Dude I'm sorry but I find that hard to believe considering how many people could use one on darkseid and haven't. I'm not talking about indirect, I mean direct usage. I think its more of your assumption than fact.

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dude I'm sorry but I find that hard to believe considering how many people could use one on darkseid and haven't. I'm not talking about indirect, I mean direct usage. I think its more of your assumption than fact.

No seriously. It's been used to do that. The reason Darkseid stays alive is honestly through plot devices. DC wouldn't want one of it's most popular villains ever to be destroyed or killed. wink Besides, the motherbox has never been directly used on Darkseid.

Big Sexy
no no NO! the motherbox can destroy a UNIVERSE same with ultimate nullifier. abraxas travelled THROUGH the multiverse killing galactus in many universes which triggered the MULTIVERSAL threat, he himself as a being was on par with the UNIVERSAL eternity. so the mother box cant and does not NEED to destroy the multiverse. only the universe. The nullfier can make a multiverse, not a universe. No what triggering the death of the multivers was Abraxus himself, not the death of Galactus. The death of Galactus brings Abraxus, who in turn destroys the multiverse. Abraxus killed all the Galactus's to assure that there was no chance of himself being contained.

bigbran
no no NO! the motherbox can destroy a UNIVERSE same with ultimate nullifier. abraxas travelled THROUGH the multiverse killing galactus in many universes which triggered the MULTIVERSAL threat, he himself as a being was on par with the UNIVERSAL eternity. so the mother box cant and does not NEED to destroy the multiverse. only the universe. same with current magneto being on par with current surfer, eh? big grin

Mr Master
It's a direct powerlink to the Source, so yes... ninja

That's nice...

Has it ever Destroyed or Remade the Muliti-verse on panel though?

Big Sexy
No seriously. It's been used to do that. The reason Darkseid stays alive is honestly through plot devices. DC wouldn't want one of it's most popular villains ever to be destroyed or killed. wink Besides, the motherbox has never been directly used on Darkseid. Didn't you say before that it was used to bring Superman to his knees, well why not on darkseid. Incapcitating him would still be an option yet Batman refuses to use it. Or Orion, Mr Miracle, Barda, or Highfather for that matter. Do you have pics of it being used for that or at least an issue number?

batdude123
That's nice...

Ask Juntai. Again, he knows more about it than I do. However, yes, it was stated that it was used to help build the multiverse.

bigbran
ooooooooooooooooo, youve been masturbated!!!
cause his name is mr master and hes debating.

batdude123
Didn't you say before that it was used to bring Superman to his knees, well why not on darkseid. Incapcitating him would still be an option yet Batman refuses to use it. Or Orion, Mr Miracle, Barda, or Highfather for that matter. Do you pics of it being used for that or at least an issue number.

I never said Batman USED it on Superman to bring him to his knees. Batman THREATENED to use it on Superman, and he pleaded with him. Check out JLA: Classified.

Mr Master
The nullfier can make a multiverse, not a universe. No what triggering the death of the multivers was Abraxus himself, not the death of Galactus. The death of Galactus brings Abraxus, who in turn destroys the multiverse. Abraxus killed all the Galactus's to assure that there was no chance of himself being contained.

This is correct.

Avalonofthewind
That's nice...

Motherboxes can be pretty powerful...

This should shed some light on the subject.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/newgodtech.jpg

Big Sexy
Thanks avalon but the above is not as impressive as destroying and remaking a multiverse. So far Bats still gets blinked out of existance.

batdude123
Thanks avalon but the above is not as impressive as destroying and remaking a multiverse. So far Bats still gets blinked out of existance.

That's just a fraction of its total power. erm

leonheartmm
not true, theres no evidence for the nullifier having multiversal creative or destructive power. its only killed galactus, abraxas and a universe till now. abraxas is a UNIVERSAL entity which came into being after galactus was killed as a result of the imbalance created in the UNIVERSAL eternity by galactus's death. he only became a threat to the multiverse when USING the ultimate nullifier stolen from reed he started universe hopping and killing and collecting the heads of different galactus's and creating imbalances in eternity{the nourisher of life and SINGULAR universes} in more than one universe using the nullifier.

Big Sexy
That's just a fraction of its total power. erm Dude, that sounds more like assumption than fact and even that feet above can be pulled into question. I still don't see it happening.

Mr Master

Actually the Ultimate Nullifier can destroy a single entity, a galaxy, a Universe or the Multi-verse...

It's power has manifested in these different levels in the several times it's been used.

Abraxas killed Galactus and his other selves to ensure his freedom.

Abraxas causes the Multiverse to fold in on itself by his presence, not because of Galactus or other Galactuses dying..

Abraxas IS the inbalance between Eternity and Death.

Abraxas is an Aspect of Galactus just like the Ultimate Nullifier is.

Abraxas caused the Entire Multiverse to becomed misaligned.

Reed Richards in the end of the Abraxas arc had to Destroy and Remake the Multi-verse in order to Realign all that was Misaligned.

Mindship
Regarding Batman with the motherbox against Darkseid: after Batman had been hit twice by Darkseid, Batman thought, "The beating I'm taking is only for his personal enjoyment. But, Barda's Mother Box will protect me from him for only so long."

Sounds to me like the MB, therefore, is Not so much more powerful than Darkseid that Batman would be thinking that after being hit only 2x.

batdude123
Dude, that sounds more like assumption than fact and even that feet above can be pulled into question. I still don't see it happening.

Like I said, it was used to help rebuild the multiiverse. wink

UniOmni
The biggest feat i know of with the mb, also had Orion with the ALE. IIRC, that is.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Motherboxes can be pretty powerful...

This should shed some light on the subject.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/newgodtech.jpg

So the Motherbox is a Universal weapon.

NOT a Multi-versal one.

Avalonofthewind

No problem. I knew this would come up but let's remember something. Black
racer (an avatar of death) says he's casting his shadow over ALL CREATION. At that time in the DC universe (and even now) the DC universe is NOT a multiverse.

There is NO MULTIVERSE to destroy. The motherbox is doing maximum damage by recreating everything there is.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mindship
Regarding Batman with the motherbox against Darkseid: after Batman had been hit twice by Darkseid, Batman thought, "The beating I'm taking is only for his personal enjoyment. But, Barda's Mother Box will protect me from him for only so long."

Sounds to me like the MB, therefore, is Not so much more powerful than Darkseid that Batman would be thinking that after being hit only 2x.

No seriously, the motherbox is more powerfu by a huge margin. erm

Big Sexy
Like I said, it was used to help rebuild the multiiverse. wink scans confused

Avalonofthewind
So the Motherbox is a Universal weapon.

NOT a Multi-versal one.

Read my prior post Mr. Master. The motherbox does the same thing as the UN in what I have seen of your scans. Recreates everything without Darkseids taint.

There is no multiverse to recreate in DC as the multiverse was retconned long ago.

batdude123
scans confused

Again, Juntai...

leonheartmm
Actually the Ultimate Nullifier can destroy a single entity, a galaxy, a Universe or the Multi-verse...

It's power has manifested in these different levels in the several times it's been used.

Abraxas killed Galactus and his other selves to ensure his freedom.

Abraxas causes the Multiverse to fold in on itself by his presence, not because of Galactus or other Galactuses dying..

Abraxas IS the inbalance between Eternity and Death.

Abraxas is an Aspect of Galactus just like the Ultimate Nullifier is.

Abraxas caused the Entire Multiverse to becomed misaligned.

Reed Richards in the end of the Abraxas arc had to Destroy and Remake the Multi-verse in order to Realign all that was Misaligned.

a few corrections

abraxas is an aspect of ETERNITY not galactus.

the ultimate nullifier isnt an aspect of galactus but is a device built by aliens in the main marvel universe

reed richards destroyed abraxas from existance and THAT also erased all of abraxas's doing from the multiverse making it as if it never had happened it wasnt the power of the nullifier but the significance of the death of the trouble maker. the nullifire only had enough power to kill him not do anything more.

Big Sexy
Again, Juntai... Cant right now, tech tvs on any I watching to see if they post those pics of Venom that was shown at the comic-con over the weekend.

bigbran
a few corrections

abraxas is an aspect of ETERNITY not galactus.

the ultimate nullifier isnt an aspect of galactus but is a device built by aliens in the main marvel universe

reed richards destroyed abraxas from existance and THAT also erased all of abraxas's doing from the multiverse making it as if it never had happened it wasnt the power of the nullifier but the significance of the death of the trouble maker. the nullifire only had enough power to kill him not do anything more. your about to be masterbated....

Mr Master
not true, theres no evidence for the nullifier having multiversal creative or destructive power. its only killed galactus, abraxas and a universe till now.

I'll uhh show you the evidence in this post of the UN Destroying and Remaking the Multi-verse.

abraxas is a UNIVERSAL entity which came into being after galactus was killed as a result of the imbalance created in the UNIVERSAL eternity by galactus's death.

A Universal entity with power on a Multi-versal scale.

When was killing Reed Richards across ALL realities simultaneously he did it from 616.

Abraxas IS the manisfestation of that Inbalance.

So it is his power that brings inbalance to the Multi-verse.

Don't be too surprised by this...

Abraxas is an Aspect of Galactus just like the UN is.
Although obviously his Aspects are far more dangerous than he will ever hope to be.

he only became a threat to the multiverse when USING the ultimate nullifier stolen from reed

This is just flat out incorrect.

Reed never had the UN till the last 3 pages of the last issue of the series.

The UN was in another Universe...it took 4 Human Torches from alternate Universes to find the UN,

Why?... Because UATU had planted a piece of the directions to the location of the UN, into 4 Human Torches from seperate realities.

And the Mutli-verse was Folding WAY before Abraxas got his hands on the UN....Abraxas aquired the UN in the last issue of the series.

he started universe hopping and killing and collecting the heads of different galactus's and creating imbalances in eternity{the nourisher of life and SINGULAR universes} in more than one universe using the nullifier.

I don't no where you got this from.

Abraxas only decapitated ONE Galactus.

Abraxas killed other Galactuses with his own power....WAY before he had his hands on the UN....In fact, Abraxas NEVER even got to USE the Ultimate Nullifier during the entire series.

Now the Proof:

Here Reed says "our Earth is merging with other Alternates"...how can this be...unless the entire Multiverse is misaligned.
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3020/earthalignment8vq.th.jpg

Here Nova says "creatures of the MULTIVERSE Mixing --- Reality folding onto itself" again this Multiversal misalignment is literally ripping the Multiverse apart.
http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/2111/earthalignment26rx.th.jpg

Finally what does this lead to?
Reed, "In order to REALIGN ALL that is...we had to END ALL that was.
What was MISALIGNED? The MULTI-VERSE!
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7392/earthalignment39jd.th.jpg
How was this done?

By Reed using the Ultimate Nullifier to banish Abraxas, & Remake the Multiverse to "REALIGN ALL that is"
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/6069/1unisusedbyreedtodestroyabraxa.th.jpg

UN Destroys the Multiverse
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/932/2undestroysmultieternityinfini.th.jpg

Un Remakes the Multiverse in an instant.
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/893/3unremakesthemultiverse9jq.th.jpg

leonheartmm
i explained before the multiverse was misalligned because of abraxas's dimension hoping antics not because abraxas posessed multiversal power. if he had multiversal power he wouldnt have to GO to every universe to kill of each galactus, he could just will it to happen.

and look at your own scans again more carefully reed says to reallign all that was we we have to end all that was which meant ABRAXAS and his older fd up actions. it was destroying ABRAXAS that undid all his misallignment NOT the individual power of the nullifier. its not the bloody heart of the universe its an alien scientific DEVICE.

bigbran
your about to be masterbated....

rotiart
Right here we go.

Abraxas is a multiversal being, the only one in existence.
His prison is MULTIEternity, not Eternity.

The doorway's to his prison is Galactus.
When Galactus died in ONE universe, Abraxas was free to escape.
Abraxas is above beings such as eternity. He did something noone else has ever done. He killed every reed richards across the multiverse just by thinking it. Not even Thanos with IG or HOTU or Cosmic Cube has ever shown that kind of ability. Noone has.

He went dimension hopping killing one Galactus after another, and yet, no other Abraxas's showed up. If Abraxas were a facet of Eternity, released by the death of Galactus. Why was abraxas running with 20 other Abraxas.. or more. Each had the power to cross dimensions. It would have been a simple matter to have the maximum power potential. The reason why he killed Galactus's in other dimensions is because that he knew Galactus, when killed, gestates inside the universal Eternity, and that if that universe is killed, Abraxas returns to being imprisoned. Hence you keep open as many doors as possible.

What reed did reed shoot at. He killed off that aspect of the multiverse where each galactus had been killed. In doing so, galactus was never killed, and abraxas returned to prison.

Now. back to work. :P

Mr Master
i explained before the multiverse was misalligned because of abraxas's dimension hoping antics not because abraxas posessed multiversal power.

I know what you explained...and you were wrong.

if he had multiversal power he wouldnt have to GO to every universe to kill of each galactus, he could just will it to happen.

You mean like this.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3452/0unabraxaskillsallotherselves8.th.jpg

Or is killing the Multi-versal guardian with a kiss more impressive.
http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/1762/romadeathth5.th.jpg

and look at your own scans again more carefully reed says to reallign all that was we we have to end all that was which meant ABRAXAS and his older fd up actions.

I think you, should give it a second glance friend.

So in your opinion(which is what it is)

Nullifying Abraxas automatically realigned the Multi-verse.
Automatically revived ALL those Galactuses that were killed.
Automatically resurrected Silver Surfer, Namorita amongst others.

it was destroying ABRAXAS that undid all his misallignment NOT the individual power of the nullifier.

ok...

So what was the point of this again?
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/932/2undestroysmultieternityinfini.th.jpg
If all he had to do was kill Abraxas why do that.

By the way Reed seems to think the UN can destroy the Multi-verse too...besides the fact that he did it himself.
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5568/unismulticv0.th.jpg

its not the bloody heart of the universe its an alien scientific DEVICE.

Actually it's as much a PART of Galactus as his own HEART...I believe I'm quoting Galactus...
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/6307/unaspectofbiggpu2.th.jpg
Understand it's in this arc that we find out the UN is an Aspect of Galactus.
The old story of it being alien tech has been retconned.

Mr Master

big grin

Crease
your about to be masterbated....

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Avalonofthewind
Abraxas wins. Bats wouldn't get the motherbox I depicted for one, and a standard motherbox isn't going to help much.

Bruce also isn't all the imaginative with a ring as shown recently.

Juntai
Again, Juntai... JLA Rock of Ages Orion used the motherbox to remake reality, since Darkseid had conquered it. That particular one is the GENESIS Box.

They can be used for time and dimension travel..
To equip a user with weapons and armor..
Controls all tech...
Communicates with The Source.

UniOmni
SO what is it?? Is the MB multiversal or universal??
Cuz if it is multiversal, why didn't they use it against the anti life entity?? Simply destroy it and jump start the multiverse all over again?

And does it give Batman a chance in hell of winning here?

Juntai
Abraxas wins. Bats wouldn't get the motherbox I depicted for one, and a standard motherbox isn't going to help much.

Bruce also isn't all the imaginative with a ring as shown recently. To be fair he only had the ring on for a panel, and didn't even seem to strain and certainly didn't pass out like Ollie did when he tried to use the ring once. If Batman could remove his fears and the darkness from his heart, he would be one badass GL. But then.. that wouldn't be Batman. lol.

complexbrother
why do people choose to ridiculously over power there favorite comic charaters and favorite PIS objects ? look at the official comic company's charts to get a reading on how powerful somthing or someone is ?

(I just did and in no way is the motherbox is as powerful as some of you make it out to be)

batdude123
Originally posted by complexbrother
why do people choose to ridiculously over power there favorite comic charaters and favorite PIS objects ? look at the official comic company's charts to get a reading on how powerful somthing or someone is ?

(I just did and in no way is the motherbox is as powerful as some of you make it out to be)

On panel feats trump bios.

complexbrother
some on panel feats are pure PIS, a plot to try and make sure that their (the currant writer) story ark is exicting, but most of the time it just comes off as stupid and lazy writing.

stuff like that is mostly the reason chareters like Superman had to be depowered a bit.

Juntai
Originally posted by complexbrother
some on panel feats are pure PIS, a plot to try and make sure that their (the currant writer) story ark is exicting, but most of the time it just comes off as stupid and lazy writing. Nothing the motherbox ever does will come across as PIS, since The Source of creation speaks and acts through it.

This is like you saying The Pheonix's feats are PIS.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Juntai
To be fair he only had the ring on for a panel, and didn't even seem to strain and certainly didn't pass out like Ollie did when he tried to use the ring once. If Batman could remove his fears and the darkness from his heart, he would be one badass GL. But then.. that wouldn't be Batman. lol.

I agree, but even with that I don't see him taking down Abraxas.

Originally posted by UniOmni
SO what is it?? Is the MB multiversal or universal??
Cuz if it is multiversal, why didn't they use it against the anti life entity?? Simply destroy it and jump start the multiverse all over again?

And does it give Batman a chance in hell of winning here?

Hard to tell. DC doesn't really have a multiverse like Marvel does. That's what the 2 crisis stories are about. It was able to recreate all of creation which includes concepts like hypertime and everything in the DC universe.

The motherbox created for that is a monster but Bats doesn't have a chance in hell of getting it. I can't see him winning.

Grimm22
If all this is true, who the hell would give someone like Batman a motherbox??!?! What the f**k?

Wouldnt he just recreate the universe so that his parents never died and crime didnt exist?

Juntai
If all this is true, who the hell would give someone like Batman a motherbox??!?! What the f**k?

Wouldnt he just recreate the universe so that his parents never died and crime didnt exist? No. Batman has been offered that more than once and turned it down every time.

Juntai
I agree, but even with that I don't see him taking down Abraxas.

Hard to tell. DC doesn't really have a multiverse like Marvel does. That's what the 2 crisis stories are about. It was able to recreate all of creation which includes concepts like hypertime and everything in the DC universe.

The motherbox created for that is a monster but Bats doesn't have a chance in hell of getting it. I can't see him winning. But, Batman could ask the motherbox how to win, and get it to summon and utilize the nullifier for him. wink

Avalonofthewind
But, Batman could ask the motherbox how to win, and get it to summon and utilize the nullifier for him. wink

True true... laughing

I rescanned the Motherbox scene for clarity in quality Avy-vision. wink

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/2355/motherboxhx3.th.jpg

batdude123

Wouldnt he just recreate the universe so that his parents never died and crime didnt exist?

He realizes that without his parents being killed, he couldn't have contributed to the world being Batman. wink

Juntai
He realizes that without his parents being killed, he couldn't have contributed to the world being Batman. wink Not to mention that in his head, Bruce is just a mask, and Batman is who he is... and that Batman would not exist if Bruce had his family.. Naturally, Batman, ignores Bruce's needs to support himself, just as he always has.

That and he doesn't believe anyone should have the power to do that, like when Hal was going to get rid of the taint of evil on the universe.

batdude123
Not to mention that in his head, Bruce is just a mask, and Batman is who he is... and that Batman would not exist if Bruce had his family.. Naturally, Batman, ignores Bruce's needs to support himself, just as he always has.

That and he doesn't believe anyone should have the power to do that, like when Hal was going to get rid of the taint of evil on the universe.

Yep, he considers himself Batman more than anything you're right.

Mr Master
This is like you saying The Pheonix's feats are PIS.

Why would Phoenix's feats be PIS though?

Her feats are in line with her scale of power.

Phoenix is a Universal power with 2 or 3 Universal feats.

There's nothing PIS about that.

Mr Master
JLA Rock of Ages Orion used the motherbox to remake reality, since Darkseid had conquered it. That particular one is the GENESIS Box.

They can be used for time and dimension travel..
To equip a user with weapons and armor..
Controls all tech...
Communicates with The Source.

Is this reality Orion remade the equivalent of the Marvel Multiverse?

How did Darkseid conquer the DC Universe?

What's the difference between the Motherbox and Genesis Box?

Mr Master
But, Batman could ask the motherbox how to win, and get it to summon and utilize the nullifier for him. wink

The Mother Box has jurisdiction in the Marvel Multi-verse?

Because in the Marvel Multi-verse only Uatu knows where the UN is.

RUNMAN
Abraxas is too powerful for the GL ring along with the Motherbox. The MB is an item which is only universal in scope. I don't even think it's power(s) can create or destroy a universe based on the bios I have read. The panels I have seen/read do not clearly depict what the mother box can do...

Some of you people once again exaggerate and when asked to explain give something peripheral like that of the genesis box which is clearly not the motherbox... There are a lot of mother box' out there in the DC Universe and as such, one MB cannot even surmount nor equate to the UN, which is multiversal in nature/potential.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.