It's time for appreciation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alley
I think that now is the appropriate time for me to say thank you to all the people that have taken the time to get to know me. I really appreciate you being respectful to me. I have been here for almost two years and I've spoken to a lot of people. Some people like me some people don't. rolling on floor laughing

a1hsauce
big grin

Barker
Nah, that was yesterday.

redcaped
wow you got it girl

Scythe
It's the fact that some people appear to place themselves in an alter.

SelphieT
Originally posted by redcaped
wow you got it girl

......must I laugh? Or shall I hold it in?

Alley
well, good friends deserve recognition.

redcaped
wowvo

Xirius
Originally posted by Alley
I think that now is the appropriate time for me to say thank you to all the people that have taken the time to get to know me. I really appreciate you being respectful to me. I have been here for almost two years and I've spoken to a lot of people. Some people like me some people don't. rolling on floor laughing
I dont know you. But Hi anyway!

Alley
hug

Alley
HI!!!

Scottie
i dont know you either so hi big grin

SelphieT
Originally posted by Scottie
i dont know you either so hi big grin

thumb up same with me

redcaped
excme what time you got?

Alley
Hi's to you guys!!!!

Xirius
Originally posted by Alley
HI!!!
Nice to meet you, etc.

Alley
Nice to meet you too.

Itzak
I've only seen you post a few time, so I don't really know you. But hi.

Alley
'Ello!!! one eye

Scythe
Watch out, Xirius is getting alittle too friendly there.

Alley
...really?

Scythe
One too many "Hi"s...

Itzak
Originally posted by Scythe
Watch out, Xirius is getting alittle too friendly there.

lol He's that way naturally.

Alley
Ohhhhh-kay.

redcaped
it's 69pm

Xirius
One too many "Hi"s...

One too many being one? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alley
^69 pm....were are you? I wanna go!!!
^^It's ok to be nice.

redcaped
cheer up, hi

Scythe
Originally posted by Xirius
I dont know you. But Hi anyway! Nice to meet you, etc.

That's just plain creepy...

Xirius
That's just plain creepy...
Yeah, its really sick the way some people are friendly and nice to each other roll eyes (sarcastic)

Itzak
One too many "Hi"s...

Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi.

Now that's one too many Hi's. no expression

Thorinn
Originally posted by Itzak
Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi.

Now that's one too many Hi's. no expression Nah.

$noopbert
Hi. I apologize on behalf of the elitist members that bash you simply because you were using a PSP and couldn't bother to use grammar/spelling. And because you were here less than them.

Scythe
Originally posted by $noopbert
elitist members

Elitist?

Nice use of sarcasm by the way.

+10 respect points for $noopbert

Scythe
Yeah, its really sick the way some people are friendly and nice to each other roll eyes (sarcastic)

It wouldn't be a problem if your plans are just to be somewhat distant, you go in for the homer.

Xirius
It wouldn't be a problem if your plans are just to be somewhat distant, you go in for the homer.

Plans? ok, see now thats creepy. What I did, was just saying hi and being friendly.

Do you actually plan on how close you want to get to someone before you talk to them? Coz that's just ****ed up. roll eyes (sarcastic) Anyone who plans on how close to get like that, is clearly working on some angle, and has to be an untrustworthy shit.

I like getting to know people, hence I say hi, if you need an agenda to greet someone...........then you're a good reminder of why people should be careful about who they talk to on the internet.
Grow up Scythe wink .

Scythe
Plans? ok, see now thats creepy. What I did, was just saying hi and being friendly.

Do you actually plan on how close you want to get to someone before you talk to them? Coz that's just ****ed up. roll eyes (sarcastic) Anyone who plans on how close to get like that, is clearly working on some angle, and has to be an untrustworthy shit.

I like getting to know people, hence I say hi, if you need an agenda to greet someone...........then you're a good reminder of why people should be careful about who they talk to on the internet.
Grow up Scythe wink .

You pay much attention to stupid shit that shouldn't even be taken seriously, and for that I love you, let's have sex, right here, right now.

I for one love to choose the people I associate with before I begin to chat with them. It has nothing to do with creepyness, just getting to know your fellow poster, but doing it in a manner that makes you look like a complete doosh with the friendliness that makes one shudder isn't me. Stll, we will make sweet love.

Xirius
You pay much attention to stupid shit that shouldn't even be taken seriously, and for that I love you, let's have sex, right here, right now.

Yeah, that whole thing of saying I take things too seriously just because Ive pointed out flaws in what you say to me, doesn't actually make you seem like less of an idiot, just so you know.

$noopbert
no expression

Xirius
Anyway Alley, sorry for going somewhat off-topic there.

Scythe
Yeah, that whole thing of saying I take things too seriously just because Ive pointed out flaws in what you say to me, doesn't actually make you seem like less of an idiot, just so you know.

I could care less what you fools think of me, just so you know, now take your clothes off, and let's f*ck, I'm caught in a moment here.

Alley
wow! this sounds like fun!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.