who survives this scenario longest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emporerpants
ok, these heros are transported into the complex seen in the movie aliens one at a time. when someone dies, the next one is transported there.
1. captain america
2. batman
3. beast
4. kraven the hunter
5. daredevil
6. elecktra
7. black panther.
8. punisher

there are 100 aliens in the complex, and that number stays constant. kill one alien, and another automatically appears in the hive. there will always be 100 aliens. the aliens know that someone is there and will hunt them relentlessly. it just keeps going until the person being hunted dies. also, the complex can't be left, if they leave, instant death. everyone on the list has their standard gear, no more than that. who survives the longest?

2nd scenario: they are all transported there at the same time, and the count of aliens is upped to 200. the last person alive is transported home with all injuries healed. the characters know this. there is absolutely no way that the rules can be bent, broken, or gotten around. all characters act in character. who survives?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by emporerpants
ok, these heros are transported into the complex seen in the movie aliens one at a time. when someone dies, the next one is transported there.
1. captain america
2. batman
3. beast
4. kraven the hunter
5. daredevil
6. elecktra
7. black panther.
8. punisher

there are 100 aliens in the complex, and that number stays constant. kill one alien, and another automatically appears in the hive. there will always be 100 aliens. the aliens know that someone is there and will hunt them relentlessly. it just keeps going until the person being hunted dies. also, the complex can't be left, if they leave, instant death. everyone on the list has their standard gear, no more than that. who survives the longest?

Batman wins both counts. He could technically hide from Superman, I doubt hiding from some dumb Aliens would be all that hard.

2nd scenario: they are all transported there at the same time, and the count of aliens is upped to 200. the last person alive is transported home with all injuries healed. the characters know this. there is absolutely no way that the rules can be bent, broken, or gotten around. all characters act in character. who survives?

Thanos_1971
A bunch of people are going to come in here and say Batman.Which may be true.

emporerpants
well, which scenario?

Jyppe
Movie Aliens, right? Not the sucky comic ones? Xenomorphs?

This should be interesting..

1. Cap? He should be killed quite soon. After all, what could he possible do to the Aliens?`Blunt force trauma doesn't really affect them at all (Check AvP movie) And I'm not sure if his Shield cuts through anything.. Acid propably doesn't affect the shield, but if there is going to be acid, there is going to be lot of it.

2. Not so sure about Batman.. He has some nasty gadgets, but I doubt his basic weaponary doesn't really affect the Aliens as he doesn't usually pack things that kill his opponents. Pretty much same as Cap, except he doesn't have extra protection.

3. IMO I see Beast surviving longest for his agility, speed and strength. He has quite high super strength according to some people and he would be able to crush some of the Aliens and his agility would enable him getting away from the Aliens.

4. Kraven He goes down fast. His melee weapons would get seriously destroyed if he'd use them against the Aliens, even if he's able to pierce their hides.

5. DD He could avoid the Aliens to a degree, but he's not nearly strong, fast or durable enough to fight the Aliens.

6. Pretty much same as DD except he has bladed weaponary.

7. BB.. Hmm, a tough one. He's nearly fast, and agile as Spiderman and he packs some nice gadgets. Still I have no idea wether his armor would protect him from the molecular acid..

8. Not so sure about Punisher.. He has some weapons in his arsenal, but it is debateable if his weapons would even work against the Aliens. (They're able to take futuristic pistol fire. though pulserifles and smartguns wound them, but those weapons use some very powerful bullets. 10mm caseless armor piercing explosive tipped bullets)

Not so sure about Scenario 2 though. (NOTE, I'm using only movie Aliens here. I didn't use comic Aliens as this is a movie scenario. Besides, comic Aliens suck evil face )

Scoobless
I'm gonna have to say that DareDevil survives the longest in both situations.

His heightened senses will always let him know where the aliens are (as they can be damn hard to see sometimes) His agility and equipment will allow him to find the best places to hide

Jyppe
How are you going to hide from creatures that don't rely on sight to locate you?

emporerpants
well in the 2nd scenario, how do you think everyone will react? like will some characters actively hunt the others to be the last one alive? i could see punisher and a few others doing this

newjak86
I don't really see where anyone has a clear cut advantage in this because 100 Aliens is rough to overcome for anyone and with the acid you can't hurt them without risk of killing yourself as well.

For the second I think I will go with Beast simply be cause he is the fastest and most agile person here so he will be able to put more distance between him and everyone else so while they are getting torn to pieces he can wait to meet his fate.

emporerpants
yeah, beast is a possiblity. anyone else?

Reaper777
Punisher or Black panther in both scenarios

Scoobless
Originally posted by Jyppe
How are you going to hide from creatures that don't rely on sight to locate you?

I didn't mean "hide" so much as avoid..... DDs senses would definitely let him stay a few steps ahead of the aliens... until he gets tired

srankmissingnin
All I know is that Captain America would find who/what ever was re-spawning the Aliens and but a beat down on them wink

I think that Captain America or Black Panther would live the longest but the Punisher would take down alot more Aliens in the time he was alive then either of them.

emporerpants
hmmm i don't know. in the scenario where they are all there, how do you think they would all react to it? some such as punisher and kraven would probably actively hunt the others down, while captain america maybe try to form an alliance and help anyone he could, and just hope maybe that he would be the last one alive. or maybe he'd sacrafice himself for someone. bats would help anyone out he saw that needed it, but most likely he'd just try to avoid everyone, both human and alien. what do you guys think?

Grimm22
1st. Senicro: Black Panther isnt hunted, he hunts cool

2nd. Senicro: Elektra and Kraven get killed off early. The rest live wink

emporerpants
well, remember, the aliens keep respawning until the hero/heros die

emporerpants
so the question is, who lives the longest in the first scenario, and who's the last one alive in the second scenario

emporerpants
the rules are laid out in my first post

tru-marvell
In scenario 2 I see it going like this

Elektra and Kraven going down fast...Kraven because he would at first attempt to hunt and trick...too many aliens and they're crafty.

Next would be DD. he'd tire and has no effective defense.
Then Punisher. Though he would have fire power to kill many, they keep coming and he runs out of ammo...death is quick
Cap would go down due to lack of protection and ineffective offence
Beast dies next due to extensive injuries from physical combat though he would be able to kill many
It comes down to BB and BM. Which ever has the most effective defence since killing them is almost pointless. So if BM is armored I'd say he the last man standing.

Scoobless
the rules are laid out in my first post

And again in your multiple posts.... you do know you can go back and edit/add to your previous posts within 15 minutes of posting them.... don't you?

emporerpants
well, they all just have their standard gear

willRules
Beast wins in the second scenario yes and in the first scenario, Beast or DD last longest yes

emporerpants
no, i didn' know that scoobless. sorry.

emporerpants
well, beasts agility would surely help him alot...whether its going to be the deciding factor or not though...

Thanos_1971
Looks like in the end,the Aliens win because everyones going to die regardless.

willRules
well, beasts agility would surely help him alot...whether its going to be the deciding factor or not though...

Well in one issue of the Avengers, the team had to get through a floating minefield without getting hit. cap was on the team at the time, so was beast. The only avenger to make it through : Beast

emporerpants
hmmm. impressive

emporerpants
quite possibly beast, if for no other reason than his agility

Richv1
I'd go with Daredevil since as was said with his heightened sense he will know where the aliens are before they get close. So he can avoid them. He could avoid them longer than the others so he'd survive. Black Panther doing the same thing would be second last he doesn't have DD's radar sense.

JOE NUNEZ
Blackbolt comes in shouts, and game over..sorry i know BB is not on the list, just hate to picture those aliens killing Cap, and Bats...

partiallyinsane
Originally posted by Richv1
I'd go with Daredevil since as was said with his heightened sense he will know where the aliens are before they get close. So he can avoid them. He could avoid them longer than the others so he'd survive. Black Panther doing the same thing would be second last he doesn't have DD's radar sense.

thumb up

Juntai
Batman wins.

emporerpants
bump

Phantom Zone
This thread sux because nobody can win.

emporerpants
i thought i put in that the character that survives the longest is brought back to life and and sent home. that must have been a different thread i made. anyway, we'll put that in this one now then: in both scenarios whichever character survives the longest is brought back to life and sent home.

Mindset
If BP armor protects him, he lives the longest.

If not then I say Cap or DD would.

Darth Martin
First Scenario

1. Captain America: Of all of these characters Rogers probably has the most battlefield experience. The guy literally fought in WW2. erm He definatly knows how to keep his cool and is one of the best tactitians in all of comics. But these aren't Nazi soldiers, Hydra, or anything that he is used to. These are beasts in every sense of the word. Cap's shield gives him little protection and his best bet would be not to throw his shield. As it is his only point of protection from the acid. And as someone else already pointed out, Cap doesn't have the strength to do damage to these things. He doesn't last very long.

2. Batman: Ironically enough, where Batman doesn't have Cap's shield as protection, he certainly has the weapons. If he keeps his distance Batman can take out a few of these things. Batman carries explosives and liquid-nitrogen capsules which we'll serve nicely against the Xenomorphs. The acid will however eat through his suit(it devoured the Yautja's armour. no expression) But if he can keep his distance he can survive. He will be able to see these things with his different kinds of visions up in his cowl. He should also hear them. He lasts longer than Captain America.

3. Beast: My favorite X-Men. He is easily the best athlete of this group and the physically superior in every category. His superb speed and agility will allow him to dodge the Xenomorphs. He is also a Class 25 guy now. He can easily handle one of these things H2H one on one. All at once you ask? This shouldn't be much of a problem for Beast seeing how this is not a contest of who can kill the most, but who can survive the longest. Beast's superb senses will allow him to detect if the Xeno's are sneaking up on him. If Hank plays it smart he will not use his claws in this fight because one scrape(assuming it even scatches the things) will proceed to get acid on him(which spells: THE END. no expression). I see Beast lasting the longest due to his superhuman agility, strength, speed, stamina, and healing factor.

4. Kraven: His strength is something that might pose a threat to the Xenomorph's but other than that I don't see him lasting long. Once he sees his weapons being rendered useless he will proceed to get devoured by a swarm of aliens.

5. Daredevil: Where Beast may be the best at running in this scenario, Daredevil would be the best at hiding. His radar proximity sense will allow him to keep a constant awareness at where all of the Xeno's are at. His only problem is when they find him and believe me they will yes he will have no way of combating them. He probably has no chance against only one of them. His strength is near peak human like Cap, Bats, or T'Challa's is but not where they are exactly. Not enough to throw down with them. And look at his weapons. Oh wait he has none. Those billy clubs aren't helping you here. Sorry. sad He does however last a little bit due to his ability of hiding in this scenario but eventually falls due to his lack of being able to fight these things.

6. Elektra: Like Daredevil she has no way of combating the Xenomorphs. Daredevil however has the "hiding" advantage. Elektra doesn't have that. Elektra will try and stab one with her sai and will immediately informed that that was a stupid and fatal decision. She dies pretty quickly.

7. Black Panther: Black Panther is unique because he is a mix of both Batman and Captain America. He's VERY close to being peak human(closer than Batman) and has the gadgetry that Batman has and Cap lacks. While Black Panther's arsenal isn't as big and wide as Batman's, he carries tools nto get the job done and he knows how to use them. Black Panther's senses like Beast, Cap, Bats, and DD will help him in this fight. Black Panther also poses the biggest wild card of this group: Vibranium Suit. If it is indeed invulnerable to the acid then T'Challa can bring out his toys which include Vibranium claws and his energy dagger. These will easily slice through the Xeno's like nothing. If the suit is vulnerable to the acid then T'Challa's pretty much screwed the same way Elektra is. erm

8. Punisher: Frank Castle has the second most battlefield experience in this group next to Captain America himself. While Castle won't last the longest I do think he might have potential to kill the most Xenomorphs. Why? He carries amour-piercing rounds with him everywhere he goes. I don't know if those will effect the aliens but explosives sure as **** would. Knowing Frank, he'll probably fill the whole battlefield with mines. Frank does better than Kraven and Elektra for sure and possibly Black Panther.

That said the order in which I think the highest times would be are:
1. Beast
2. Daredevil
3. Black Panther w/Vibranium Suit
4. Batman
5. Captain America
6. Punisher
7. Kraven
8. Elektra

Order in which I think who will kill the most Xenomorphs.(Incapacitate counts as killed)
1. Beast
2. Batman
3. Punisher
4. Black Panther w/Vibranium Suit
5. Captain America
6. Kraven
7. Elektra(doesn't kill any)
8. Daredvil(doesn't kill any)

Second Scenario

If they team-up(which they should if they want to have any chance of surviving) Captain America will be leading the team. Daredevil will be giving the constant position of the Xenomorph population to the team. Batman and Punisher will be laying firepower down from long-range and will be doing it with Punisher: firearms and grenades and Batman: exploding batarangs, grenades, and liquid-nitrogen capsules. Punisher will have rigged they're surroundings with mines so that the Xenomorphs will have difficulty crossing the perimeter. Beast and Kraven will be cutting off the heads shells of dead Xeno's to make shields(AVP) which will help against the acid and spears out of their tales(AVP). This will make Elektra and Daredevil useful in combat. Black Panther will be with Cap fighting at the front line with his weapons.

If they build weapons out of dead Xeno's and play it smart they might, just might survive 1-2/10.

Sado22
The Punisher.

He's the only guy who always goes out in the night ready to kill. heck, his usual arsenal is twin 45's, shotgun, uzi/mp5 and an M60/M. and he also has many spare clips. that's his usual arsenal. then there are the grenades, throwing knives, regular knives, glass powder medicare (okay i doubt scratching the aliens counts, lol). these are also part of his usual get up. and then there is his surviver nature gotten from Nam.

on top of all that he's hard to ambush since he is very good at guriella warfare, hiding, tactical warfare. all that the Aliens is all about and all the things Ripley did to survive the three times she came across the aliens.

The Punisher both scenarios.

oh and it should be mentioned that the regular xenomorphs can be killed by a shot to the head by 9mm. in aliens (the second part) one of the soldiers killed it by shooting it in the head (and god wounded cuz of the acid).

aside from him, i'd say DD but only cuz he can sense them coming, and is good at hiding. i don't see him fighting them....he just makes sure he doesn't get caught.

the rest go down fast and hard. for all my respect for Batman and Captain America, they just die badly cuz they don't carry the weaponry to KILL. and against aliens...YOU. NEED. TO. CARRY. WEAPONRY.

The Punisher gets out and laughs at the goody two shoes idiots for not following HIS methods.

~Sado

gogogadgetgo
my money's on the beast

he's the most physically strong and agile of the lot. He also has hightend senses which can help him evaid and avoid the aliens.

and lastly, being an x-man, he's good at running away hhahaha j/k

psycho gundam
man you guys are wrong. the acid is the main issue here. most of these characters rely on h2h to beat there opponents. the slightest drop of acid on the skin would put most of these characters on the defense in a hurry
and electra isn't really dressed for this battle, neither is beast. punisher may get the most kills but he risks splattering the acid.

my vote is for black panther or captain america.bp's suit will keep him totally blind to the aliens(remember vibranium) and its full body covering may protect him from acid(to an acceptable degree) his claws will get corroded with every slash but he only has to keep from touching the aliens to be undetected so his best bet is to let them be.

cap on the other hand isn't afforded the stealth of bp, but his defense is much better. as long as they don't swarm him all at once he should be able to last several hours. the shield is most likely impervious to chemical tampering so his attacks aren't wasted. plus if the acid starts flying, his battle suit has ample amounts of bullet proof scales that will take some of the damage, but at least he is clothed unlike some of the others.

Sado22
no dude, YOU are wrong. xenomorphs can take some serious pounding from far superior creatures like the predators. the predators are much faster, stronger and better equiped than Captain America.....and they still had problems.

oh and you want to tell me what Captain America is going to do if he's confronted by one? what's he going to do? punch them. i just said blunt trauma from humans doesnt mean anything....even from someone like Captain america. sheild.....granted he can slash but that risks acid splash. either way he's f00ked.

black panter, granted though. he does stand a better chance but all he can do is avoid confrontation. if he is spotted...he's f--ked.

as for Beast, i agree that he probably has the size, speed and agility advantage. but he risks getting mauled and if he's outnumbered he's also f--ked. and i doubt biting or clawing will help him. he's f--ked too.

The Punisher is the only guy who can make it out here. he has guns and grenades, the only two things taht allowed ripley to escape them. on top of all that he has great weapons, single rounds and automatic and damn powerful. guns like M60 are what ripley used and she got out despite being alone and surrounded. and Punisher is the only guy who is the safest from acid spray since he can shoot them from far away. At any rate, he's gauranteed the highest kills in both cases. by the account, alone, he is the favorite.

the rest are dead. period.
And Elektra is the weakest link. the only hope she has is shaking her booty and hoping some the xenos are into hentai.

~Sado

rougeredmage
1. captain america:: i am sure he is going to last about 5 minitues
2. batman: i think he will last 5 minitues longer then cap but he relies too mutch on technology
3. beast: actually i can see beast surving the longest he has the power and the brains... unlike batman who relies on tech which is unreliable
4. kraven the hunter: perhaps just under beast but he is on their hunting ground
5. daredevil... i would say between cap and batman
6. elecktra.... actually dont think its going to happern that long
7. black panther. about the same as batman
8. punisher/....... he will run out of bullets fast

Darth Martin
Why is everyone saying that Batman is screwed? confused He carries liquid-nitrogen capsules. These things will freeze the Xenomorphs and not kill them, that means that if they are not dead they will not be replaced. If Batman had prep he could certainly pack more capsules than he normally does and would have a great chance. Punisher also has a great chance.

Sado22
you are obviously unaware of how prepared Frank Castle is for war everyday. you've seen his belt? it has four extra uzi/MP5 clips, several 45 clips and several grenades. and then there is the M60 which alone is probably enough for the xenomorphs (as we've seen in Alien2).

Batman is getting too much love here. how hell are his batarang going to help him against xenomorphs is beyond me. he can hide....but he aint winning. what is he going to do anyway? throw the batbolo on them?
seriously...too much love for bats.

The Punisher wins this. he has the warfare, the battle experience and the armory. all the htings Ripley did to survive. Period.

~Sado

psycho gundam
black panther is best suited(literally) for this. xenomorphs are blind and wont be able to hear him. punisher may have lots of ammo but he lacks a perimeter scanner, good luck getting the "long range shots".

Sado22
first of all, the xenomorphs are NOT blind. you just cant see there eyes. but they can SEE. the makers of alien just used a lot of freudian psychoanalysis to make them look creepy. that meant black, androginous and no visible eyes. the good news is that they don't have oedipul complex big grin

second, have you seen aliens2? i've been mentioning ripley since i got here and she the only person to survive coming face to face with them on THREE occassions. in 2, she went directly down the hive to rescue a girl. so how did she do it?
with a flame thrower and an assault rifle.

you want to tell me how twin 45s, twin uzi's, m60, and several grenades is not better than ripley's ammo............which she used to go down the hive AND BACK?

oh and ripley had no battle experience and wasn't even a good shooter. so take the above ammo and put vietnam vet and blackorps expert into the equation.

oh and one more thing. have you read civil war? you should because over there we also learn that amongst all the people on Captain America's side (which included spiderman), FRANK CASTLE was the best at infiltration. he infiltrated the base where the rebels were kept, took photos and got out despite it having surveliance and state of the art traps etc. which were made and provided by Tony Stark (the freaking Batman of Marvel).

stealth, battle knowledge, killer instinct, survival nature and one hell of weaponry. The Punisher 10/10

~Sado

iceman24567
The Punisher is not the only person that can make it out...Batman could do better in both scenarios and so could Blackpanther. They have gear and weapons to put them above him in this kind of bought.

Sado22
iceman, shurikens and bolos aint going to KILL them. xenomorphs are immune to blunt trauma from human beings (even the predators for that matter). all you need to do is blow them up or shoot them. both of which frank is ready for. ALWAYS.

~Sado

iceman24567
Frank Castle is good but without prep i don't see him surviving. Batman has an arsenal of weapons that could cut, freeze or blow them up and he is faster and stronger than Frank too T'Challa has his claws, his, suit, acute sense and the ebony blade they both stand a better chance.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Sado22
first of all, the xenomorphs are NOT blind. you just cant see there eyes. but they can SEE. the makers of alien just used a lot of freudian psychoanalysis to make them look creepy. that meant black, androginous and no visible eyes. the good news is that they don't have oedipul complex big grin

second, have you seen aliens2? i've been mentioning ripley since i got here and she the only person to survive coming face to face with them on THREE occassions. in 2, she went directly down the hive to rescue a girl. so how did she do it?

you want to tell me how twin 45s, twin uzi's, m60, and several grenades is not better than ripley's ammo............which she used to go down the hive AND BACK?

oh and ripley had no battle experience and wasn't even a good shooter. so take the above ammo and put vietnam vet and blackorps expert into the equation.

oh and one more thing. have you read civil war? you should because over there we also learn that amongst all the people on Captain America's side (which included spiderman), FRANK CASTLE was the best at infiltration. he infiltrated the base where the rebels were kept, took photos and got out despite it having surveliance and state of the art traps etc. which were made and provided by Tony Stark (the freaking Batman of Marvel).

stealth, battle knowledge, killer instinct, survival nature and one hell of weaponry. The Punisher 10/10

~Sado ok, about the second aliens movie, its called a plot and the directors had to get the queen involved somehow for the epic battle scene. I thought we were going to be imagining this in real life terms, you know where ammo/weapon weight is a factor.its also one of the greatest challenges in weapon development. punisher isn't carrying all his guns and ammo into this and be able to move freely to. thats why i prefer stealth over direct engagement for this. it would be funny to either see him ditch 100 pounds of guns/ammo to get through a corridor or ditch them when all they do is attract more aliens. oh yeah, the gun Riply used, what kind of ammo did that thing have that allowed it to store like 300 rounds without a magazine?

spetznaz
1. captain america::

Steve is a great dude. Great leadership qualities, and astounding fighting capability. However, the question that needs to be asked here is this .....what is his offensive capability against Aliens, and his defensive capabilities?
Against an individual Alien, his defensive capability is good. He is quite adept with his shield, and it wouldn't get a hit on him. And due to the SS serum, he will nto experience fatigue so it could go on for some time. The problem is when more Aliens start to appear .....and more ....I believe it is 100 ALiens, and by the time 3 or 4 are hitting on him then his defense falls.
As for offense he has nil. His fighting abilities will do naught to the Aliens, and throwing the shield will simply buy time.
He dies.

2. batman:
Bruce has had experience with Aliens, and managed to do quite well against them (with only his normal equipment). He has actually faced Aliens twice I believe, and both times he was not prepared. In the second encounter, at the end he even faced 'special' Aliens that had been augmented (although at that encounter he had a special armored suit) ....but the main encounters are the ones before he has the suit (and against 'normal' aliens). He did quite well.
Batman will not go and try to fight them hand to hand, and unlike Cap he has good offensive weaponry (he can disorient them easily, and take down a couple). He also has better sensory perception (.e.g his cowl has several modes of sight, ranging from infra red to ultra violet, and in the second encounter against aliens he used this to his advantage). Cap, super soldier or not, has only his Mark 1 eyeballs.
Batman's major advantage though is that he is a pragmatist .....seeing his predicament, he will probably decide to take a stealthy approach, killing/incapacitating only those he can safely get, while the rest of the time staying out of sight/sound.
He may not make it, but he will make a valiant attempt. And when it comes to survival, Bruce is one of the better ones in the team.

3. beast:
Interesting character. Easy to write off at first, until one realizes the enormous strength, speed and healing abilities the hombre possesses! His strength is sufficient to do enough damage to a small number of Aliens (although he would be an utter fool to try and do that), he has speed and agility in spades, and while Wolverine normally takes the healing card in the X-men, Beast actually has a pretty formidable healing factor (not as good as Logan's, but good enough .....down to the crazy haircut). His fighting ability is also great.
The key thing for Beast though will be to try and survive .....he can evade the Aliens as long as they are too many, and might even be able to fight it out with one or two (although that might not be prudent since more might be on the way, and unlike Batman/FrankC he would not be able to 'snipe' from a distance).
His chances of survival are probably the highest if he plays it smart. He plays it dumb and he is dead.

4. kraven the hunter:
Would be hunted. Little offensive capability (particularly with the numbers involved), no defensive ability (although he may sense them coming).
If it was a hunt for one alien he can win, but 100 he would go down quite fast the moment he engages them ....or they him .....

5. daredevil...
DD would be an interesting combatant, were it not for some obvious flaws.
While his senses are even more acute than those of Batman (considerably so), and his agility is also better than his, he is still a very tactile character.
To attack he has to do it with fists and kicks, or with his batons.
All are HIGHLY ineffective against Aliens.
All he could do is try and hide, using his senses to stay out of the way ....although unlike Batman or Beast, if cornered (say there are 3 directions, and aliens coming in from all 3) he would have no recourse but to die.
Batman could use a freeze capsule, or an exploding batarang, on the smallest number and escape that way, Beast may use his strength and speed to quickly go through the smallest bunch and try to escape in the direction in which they came, but Murdock would be stuck!

6. elecktra....
Think Daredevil, but instead of a Baton she has double Sai.
Might actually be able to take down one (maximum two) Aliens with her Sai, but the moment she uses a Sai on one that Sai is melted/toast. Thus two targets at the most, and she could conceptually kill them (my money is on her killing two aliens).
After that she simply tries to dodge them for as long as she can before she dies.
Whcih she will.

7. black panther.
In my opinion a Batman analogue (particularly the modern version, who is a Marvel Batman in very many ways). Like Batman a prime tactical strategist, always has a plan, and always has surprises (both nice and nasty).
Like Batman he can hide pretty well (although I'd rank Bruce Wayne higher on the stealth factor, particularly what he did to Superman, and to the White Martians when they masqueraded as the HyperClan). All the same, TChalla would still do a good job.
He also has the ability to take down an Alien, or even a very small group of them, and on top of this is the question of his vibranium suit (he might be immune to their acid, and even to their bites if the vibranium absorbs the kinetic force).
Thus, I would pt T'challa more or less in the position I would put Bruce.
Both of them, in my opinion, would survive ...and if they died, both of them would die VERY hard.

8. punisher/.......

I know that many people have placed him quite high, but in my opinion he would not be high unless he changes his game strategy.
Why?
Because the moment he starts firing those guns of his (with the so called 'armor piercing bullets') what happens is that all Aliens within earshot come rushing to where he is.
Now, he will kill a bunch, but his strategy of shooting attracts more clients (unlike the stealthy 'sniper' moves of a Tchalla or a Bruce), meaning that he will keep on expending ammo.
100 Aliens require a lot of ammunition, and they are regenerating according to the Orig Poster.
Frank will either get overwhelmed (too many aliens at too short a time, during which his guns need reloading), or he runs out of ammo just as a veritable nest of baddies comes bumrushing towards him.
Frank will actually die, and while he will also die hard (just like TChalla and Wayne) he will die much much sooner.
The moment he engages ONE Alien what happens is a timer starts, ticking towards his INEVITABLE death.
The only caveat is if his guns are COMPLETELY silenced, and he has UNLIMITED ammunition that needs NO reloading.
In such a case he would be a kid at a candy store .....but give him the guns we know and he is just postponing the inevitable.

Thus, in my book, the survivors would be (ranked):
1) Beast ....if he plays smart
2) Bruce Wayne ....past experience with Aliens, has the standard equipment to detect and if needed have a limited engagement, and has high levels of stealth
3) TChalla ....push him up to number 2 or 1 if his Vibranium weave suit can overcome acid and absorb bite force ....but if his suit is assumed to be 'normal' then he is simply a hair's breadth beneath Bruce's standing (and to be honest should be at par).

Everyone else dies ....note this is based on the specific circumstance, whereby they face marauding Aliens that number 100 plus (plus because one dies one more comes). That is not to say the Kraven couldn't hunt Beast, or that Captain America cannot fight as good as Bruce ....it simply means that based on these circumstances, and based on their standard equipment, they will not survive (and a number of them would not even be effective AT ALL).

basilisk
I'm going with Punisher, Beast, BP, and Bats as outlasting the rest. As many have pointed out, DD could do very well in detecting and avoiding the Aliens, but I think at some point he would get cornered and if that happens he's dead.

BP and Batman have some pretty good skills and gadgets to help them last a bit longer, but if more than a couple of Aliens find them at once they will be in trouble using standard gear with no prep.

I think the final two would come down to Beast and Punisher though. Beast has a lot going for him in speed, brains, senses, HF, strength & agility to get the hell away from the Aliens in a tight situation, and even fight his way through a couple if absolutely cornered. Punisher could likewise use his evasive skills and unleash some serious firepower if it came down to a fight.

Of those two, I'd pick Beast as the ultimate winner, if only because if it comes down to having to fight Punisher's guns may end up attracting the attention of too many other Aliens and causing a swarm situation. Beast would be a lot quieter even in a fight and less likely to attract reinforcements.

Sado22
just a little info on punisher:

-he carries twin .45 always. and he uses the high capacity clips (as he says) which hold 14 rounds a clip. on top of that he carries two spare rounds for each. that's (14+14+14)x2.
-he carries either an Mp5 or an uzi. another one of his standard weapons. both mp5 and uzi have 30 rounds. on top of all that he always carries 4 extra clips (the part that form the "teeth" on his skull). that's 30x4.
-then he carries with him an M60 or another assault rifle with multiple clips on him. an average assault rifle has 30 rounds and Frank carries several of spare clips. that's another 30x4.
-grenades.
-battle knife
-two throwing knives (since everyone seems to be bringing up Batman's batarangs).

batman can run. but he cant fight them. and xenomorphs thrive in darkness and have great ambush tactics. anyone who thinks that Batman can make out of this alive based on batarangs, batbolos and smoke grenades really needs to see the alien movies again. xenomorphs have ALWAYS stayed in places that are dark, damp and smoky.

and please, stop telling me Frank has no stealth. or is too stupid to know that since he's outnumbered he's better off fighting stealth. for anyone who is even remotely familiar with Frank Castle, he ALWAYS opts for strategy. that's why he pwned Daredevil, wolverine and spiderman together.

as for hiding, that's why he wears blackerm

iceman, you mentioned batman's gadgets and his spikes. what do you think batman will achieve by slashing at these things? aside from winding up looking like TwoFace himself. batarangs....wont do shyte. batbolo's...not something that'll help him survive. liquid nitrogen, seriously doubt he can get more than 2 of them with it. what else? grenades? frnk has 'em too. flash bangs, smoke bombs.......flash bangs probably wont have an effect since i already mentioned that xenomorphs has always lived in smokey areas. i doubt adding to it is only going to make it worse. as for stealth, Frank has shown time and time again that he is awesome at using the envirnoment for his own good. heck he managed to remain hidden from view in broad daylight, WEARING BLACK WITH A SKULL ON IT.

~Sado

shiv
Scenario One

Batman survives indefinitely.

HE arms his suits defensive energy field.

The aliens superb hearing registers the energy crackling around The Bat and retreat forming a cautious perimeter around him. The perimeter parts as Batman strides towards the complexes generator plugs in his suit and takes a nap.

After some relaxation he digs around in the utility belt for motherbox and his sonic tool, tunes into the wavelength on which the Alien's brainfunctions oscillate and shuts it down.

Ayo. Technology. gotta love it. batman
p.s. Kraven and Elektra compete for the who goes down the quickest award.

Second scenario

The dark knight boom tubes/teleports everyone to safety smile

Sado22
how about this:
he activiates his defense suit and attracts all the aliens. they tear him to shreds. one less overrated idiot to worry about.
laughing

shiv
this scenario would have a differrent outcome had the emperor stipulated:

Bruce Wayne brain addled, naked and waving a crowbar vs 100 aliens

Hitman911
I just had to ask How do you guys think Logan would fair? Spiderman?

Sado22
wolverine's healing factor would make a lot of difference. meaning that he can claw and kill them but they won't be able to do the same to him. and i'm assuming their acid won't have any affect on adamantium. so IMO logan would do pretty good unless he gets ambushed.

Spidey? he can wrap them up in web but there was a time when three trapped xenomorphs killed one of them and used the acid to break out of the cell. the same can happen to spidey.

~Sado

h1a8
I'm pretty sure that acid is not melting Vibranium.
So this is a no brainer. Black Panther lasts the longest in both scenarios.

Darth Martin
Sado22, no one is saying that batbolas or gas will do anything to the aliens. But liquid-nitrogen surely will, so will grenades, and exploding batarangs. And remember all he has to do is hide and IF they come to him(and believe they will find him eventually) he has a good chance unlike some. Punisher and BP also have good chances.

Actually Hitman911 I think Spider-Man and fair nicely and might survive. Can't say the same for Wolverine however. Wolverine like Daredevil will be able to somewhat keep track of where the Aeno's are to a degree due to his extraordinary sense of smell. In combat he will get overwhelmed with acid due to his cutting them with his Adamantium. Whether he survives or not depends on how poiwerful his healing factor is written.

Spider-Man will be like Beast using stealth, smarts, agility, and pure strength to combat thge aliens. This is much better than claws. I see Spider-Man surviving longer than Beast possibly because of his webbing and spider-sense.

Sado22
actually i agree about spiderman. you're right abotu the senses and that probably will save him.

wolverine.....depends on the HF.

captain america, for all my respect for him, won't make it since he's got nothing going for him except the sheild.

Batman.....what you said is true, i admit. however, how many exploding batarangs and nitrogen grenades does he have? does he have the weaponry like Punisher? no.

~Sado

Darth Martin
Batman.....what you said is true, i admit. however, how many exploding batarangs and nitrogen grenades does he have? does he have the weaponry like Punisher? no. Not sure how much he carries. Depends if he has prep time and knows what he's facing or if he just has his standard equipment. He could make walls of ice using his liquid-nitrogen capsules and just enclose himself so they can't get to him and just sit there. eek! Also you have to take into account like Spetnaz said. Batman has faced these things before and is the only one on the team who knows what he's dealing with.

Sado22
wasn't that non-canon thing? confused

iceman24567
Oh please Batman has a way better chance than Frank Castle.

Darth Martin
wasn't that non-canon thing? confused Who cares if it was or not. erm

iceman24567
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Who cares if it was or not. erm Obviously he just wants Frank to outshine Batman for some reason.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Obviously he just wants Frank to outshine Batman for some reason. Will Frank's low-calibre guns even effect the aliens? confused

iceman24567
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Will Frank's low-calibre guns even effect the aliens? confused Not sure but an exploding batarang will rolling on floor laughing

Darth Martin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Not sure but an exploding batarang will rolling on floor laughing Definately because in "Aliens" that was how the Marines were taking them out.

shiv
theres one person here with a personal teleporter. And a 100% survival rate to go with it.

cool

Darth Martin
Originally posted by shiv
theres one person here with a personal teleporter. And a 100% survival rate to go with it.

cool eek! batman

Doubt it would work though. Because I think most of us agreed it was a boomtube that teleported him to the Batcave or the Watchtower and in this threads stipulations you can't leave. sad But he's still the only one that has one. smokin'

spetznaz
just a little info on punisher:

-he carries twin .45 always. and he uses the high capacity clips (as he says) which hold 14 rounds a clip. on top of that he carries two spare rounds for each. that's (14+14+14)x2.
-he carries either an Mp5 or an uzi. another one of his standard weapons. both mp5 and uzi have 30 rounds. on top of all that he always carries 4 extra clips (the part that form the "teeth" on his skull). that's 30x4.
-then he carries with him an M60 or another assault rifle with multiple clips on him. an average assault rifle has 30 rounds and Frank carries several of spare clips. that's another 30x4.
-grenades.
-battle knife
-two throwing knives (since everyone seems to be bringing up Batman's batarangs).

batman can run. but he cant fight them. and xenomorphs thrive in darkness and have great ambush tactics. anyone who thinks that Batman can make out of this alive based on batarangs, batbolos and smoke grenades really needs to see the alien movies again. xenomorphs have ALWAYS stayed in places that are dark, damp and smoky.

and please, stop telling me Frank has no stealth. or is too stupid to know that since he's outnumbered he's better off fighting stealth. for anyone who is even remotely familiar with Frank Castle, he ALWAYS opts for strategy. that's why he pwned Daredevil, wolverine and spiderman together.

as for hiding, that's why he wears blackerm

iceman, you mentioned batman's gadgets and his spikes. what do you think batman will achieve by slashing at these things? aside from winding up looking like TwoFace himself. batarangs....wont do shyte. batbolo's...not something that'll help him survive. liquid nitrogen, seriously doubt he can get more than 2 of them with it. what else? grenades? frnk has 'em too. flash bangs, smoke bombs.......flash bangs probably wont have an effect since i already mentioned that xenomorphs has always lived in smokey areas. i doubt adding to it is only going to make it worse. as for stealth, Frank has shown time and time again that he is awesome at using the envirnoment for his own good. heck he managed to remain hidden from view in broad daylight, WEARING BLACK WITH A SKULL ON IT.

~Sado

On Punisher:

Do not for one moment think that I was discrediting Castle. No way no how. The hombre is extremely capable, and if you check my post i was not belittling his abilities.
As for the stealth part, i was not talking about him as a person, but on the matter of his guns giving him away. The moment he fires the first bullet he basically sets of a ricocheting sound wave that is a major signal to all Aliens within a certain radius, and that is what i meant by him starting a timer the moment he engaged an alien.

Furthermore, look at the weapons you listed. You stated that he has dual pistols with hi-cap mags. Cool ....but those are two handguns with a maximum number of bullets of 84 bullets. If each bullet was assured of a kill that would be nice, but it will take much more than one small caliber bullet to take an Alien down.

You also listed that he packs an Uzi ....nice gun, but its rate of fire is obscene. Too fast (which is why the Israelis, who developed the gun, stopped using it quite some time back). A full burst fire from an uzi would be over in about 4 seconds .....and using an uzi is short-burst fashion is alright against humans, but the uzi (and the MP5) pack pistol bullets so semi fire against a xenomorph wouldn't be too good. An uzis range is not great, its accuracy is questionable, and its redeeming value is that it can put a lot of bullets down range in a short time ....but that 'value' is also one of its bigger issues, because it runs out quick. Not something you want in a situation where murderous aliens are closing in.

The M-16 (and its derivatives) is a good weapon .....but its 5.56mm rounds will require a number of shots to kill a Xeno, and it is loud (and you did not include a sound suppresor) .....Castle better be able to change those clips at Flash speed, because once he starts firing within a couple of minutes he will face many Aliens.

As for total ammo ...he has 84 bullets max for his handguns, he has 120 bullets for his uzi (or alternately his MP5), and he has 120 5.56mms for his assault rifle (in this case M-16,M-14 or AR-15). That is a total of 324 bullets.

Assuming that it takes 12 handgun bullets to kill an Alien (a very optimistic scenario, but let me give Castle the benefit of a doubt), 12 uzi bullets to kill an Alien (Uzis and MP5s use handgun bullets ....with similar range and power ....it is just that they have a higher cyclical rate of fire), and that it takes 8 rifle bullets to kill an Alien (since the 5-56 have a faster speed and a higher kinetic load at impact) ....that would mean that Castle kills 7 Aliens with his handguns (both of them), kills 10 alines with the Uzi, and kills 15 Aliens with his M-16.

That is a total of 32 Aliens.

Now, he has two throwing knives and a battle knife ....let's assume he kills an alien with each, meaning 3 more dead.

That is 35.

Then he has his grenades .....say he kills 3 with each (assuming he has 10 grenades ....which is a really optimistic scenario ....and let us also assume he doesn't get splattered ...and that the Aliens are nicely bunched) ....well, that is another 30 dead .....

......to bring a total of 65 killed.

Guess what ....Frank is out of ammo, out of knives, and relying on ONLY his natural senses to know if Aliens are coming .....and there are 35 Aliens left out there ....and the ones that just died regenerated.

As for the knives being compared to batarangs

Yep ....he has two knives, and his encounter with BullsEye shows he can throw them quite well. But 2 knives are not comparable against Batarangs ....unless you are simply looking at the 'shuriken' throwing batarangs. Batman carries much more than those .....check his past encounters against Aliens, or the ones he used to take down DoomsDay clones. I'd say more than your typical throwing knife.

Batman carries more than one type of batarang.

I never said Batman would make it out of this using batarangs, bolos, or whatnot .....for that matter Batman wouldn't be engaging this things unless he has to (he has past experience with them ....successful past experiences). Also, he would be able to detect them very well ....as shown in the past, again against Aliens .....using the various spectral configurations in his cowl.

And as for Batman's stealth .....in the past he has managed to get next to Superman without Kal even hearing his hearbeat ....something in the suit.

Anyways, i am not knocking on Castle. And that is why on my first post i emphasized that saying Beast wins didn't mean that I am saying he is superior to all other characters, or that saying Batman easily outsurvives Captain America doesn't mean that I am implying Steve is useless .....what it means is that in this PARTICULAR situation certain characters have innate advantages while others have disadvantages (e.g. Captain America's attack style and shield wouldn't be effective here).

Sado22
you're starting to sound like battlehammer now, man laughing
why are you taking it so personally anyway? i don't care if frank doesn't make it. i just think he's got a better chance that throwing batarangs around and staying to the shadows (which happen to be the places where xenomorphs stay anyway). exploding batarangs....i'll give you that much, but how mnay does he have? 10? 20?
compare that to the regular weaponry of Frank that i mentioned a while ago.

yes they do. only they aint "low-calibre". the lowest calibre that frank had is a .45 and in aliens2 we've seen them being killed by a sinlge 9mm to the head. so yes, they do have an effect smile

as i said above.....xenomorphs can be killed with a 9mm to the head. and were shown too.

agreed. but i did already proove that one round from a 9mm is enough to kill a xenomorph. as for everything else you said, yeah its true, and imagine how convenient it would be for frnak if he had to shoot many of them. uzi'd be a great help if they come in numbers.

and let me concede this now: batman has better chances than i originally said. sorry for underestimating the bat.

~Sado
P.S. iceman, you can stop your transformation into battlehammer now big grin j/k

iceman24567
T'Challa wins here anyways he has everything needed.

Darth Martin
Not sure if the Vibranium suit will withstand the acid. If it holds I like T'Challa's chances. And that thing about T'Challa not making any noise. Yautja don't make any noise when they move around and Xeno's still find them.

emporerpants
bump

h1a8
BP wins both scenarios easily. His suit protects him till the end of the world.

OneDumbG0
Contrary to my initial reaction, I think Castle would not last very long. At least, not utilizing the tactics that a lot of people here have him using. If Castle were to engage in a firefight, he'd definitely take a lot of them out, but there is no limit to the Aliens in this scenario. If Castle makes a huge fracas, he's going to draw all the damn Aliens to him. He's better off using weapons as a last resort and using stealth. I don't doubt he'd have an easier time taking down ten aliens charging at him down a hallway, but when you have 100 Aliens who find out where you are, because you're making such a commotion... well then... you;'d be screwed unless you had unlimited firepower. And Punisher can only carry so much with him.

I give this scenario to Black Panther. While Daredevil would be #1 in terms of senses, Black Panther is tied at #2 with Beast maybe. And he has got better survivability with his armor and agility, has a near 6th sense about danger and is the most accomplished hunter here. I'd also put him at #1 or tied at #2 for stealth with Batman. And he's probably carryin some gadgets around.

Cap... well he could kill the Aliens with a shield toss decapitating them or making them bleed acid on each other... but his shield would be covered in the gunk eventually.

psycho gundam
bp still for the win, unless ~sado~ or someone else can rationalize him both evading attacks and lugging a huge cache of guns/ammo around a
dark wet space station with ladders everywhere.

300 pounds of guns, ammo, knives, and body armour + a ladder = fail

Placidity
Originally posted by spetznaz
On Punisher:

Do not for one moment think that I was discrediting Castle. No way no how. The hombre is extremely capable, and if you check my post i was not belittling his abilities.
As for the stealth part, i was not talking about him as a person, but on the matter of his guns giving him away. The moment he fires the first bullet he basically sets of a ricocheting sound wave that is a major signal to all Aliens within a certain radius, and that is what i meant by him starting a timer the moment he engaged an alien.

Furthermore, look at the weapons you listed. You stated that he has dual pistols with hi-cap mags. Cool ....but those are two handguns with a maximum number of bullets of 84 bullets. If each bullet was assured of a kill that would be nice, but it will take much more than one small caliber bullet to take an Alien down.

You also listed that he packs an Uzi ....nice gun, but its rate of fire is obscene. Too fast (which is why the Israelis, who developed the gun, stopped using it quite some time back). A full burst fire from an uzi would be over in about 4 seconds .....and using an uzi is short-burst fashion is alright against humans, but the uzi (and the MP5) pack pistol bullets so semi fire against a xenomorph wouldn't be too good. An uzis range is not great, its accuracy is questionable, and its redeeming value is that it can put a lot of bullets down range in a short time ....but that 'value' is also one of its bigger issues, because it runs out quick. Not something you want in a situation where murderous aliens are closing in.

The M-16 (and its derivatives) is a good weapon .....but its 5.56mm rounds will require a number of shots to kill a Xeno, and it is loud (and you did not include a sound suppresor) .....Castle better be able to change those clips at Flash speed, because once he starts firing within a couple of minutes he will face many Aliens.

As for total ammo ...he has 84 bullets max for his handguns, he has 120 bullets for his uzi (or alternately his MP5), and he has 120 5.56mms for his assault rifle (in this case M-16,M-14 or AR-15). That is a total of 324 bullets.

Assuming that it takes 12 handgun bullets to kill an Alien (a very optimistic scenario, but let me give Castle the benefit of a doubt), 12 uzi bullets to kill an Alien (Uzis and MP5s use handgun bullets ....with similar range and power ....it is just that they have a higher cyclical rate of fire), and that it takes 8 rifle bullets to kill an Alien (since the 5-56 have a faster speed and a higher kinetic load at impact) ....that would mean that Castle kills 7 Aliens with his handguns (both of them), kills 10 alines with the Uzi, and kills 15 Aliens with his M-16.

That is a total of 32 Aliens.

Now, he has two throwing knives and a battle knife ....let's assume he kills an alien with each, meaning 3 more dead.

That is 35.

Then he has his grenades .....say he kills 3 with each (assuming he has 10 grenades ....which is a really optimistic scenario ....and let us also assume he doesn't get splattered ...and that the Aliens are nicely bunched) ....well, that is another 30 dead .....

......to bring a total of 65 killed.

Guess what ....Frank is out of ammo, out of knives, and relying on ONLY his natural senses to know if Aliens are coming .....and there are 35 Aliens left out there ....and the ones that just died regenerated.

As for the knives being compared to batarangs

Yep ....he has two knives, and his encounter with BullsEye shows he can throw them quite well. But 2 knives are not comparable against Batarangs ....unless you are simply looking at the 'shuriken' throwing batarangs. Batman carries much more than those .....check his past encounters against Aliens, or the ones he used to take down DoomsDay clones. I'd say more than your typical throwing knife.

Batman carries more than one type of batarang.

I never said Batman would make it out of this using batarangs, bolos, or whatnot .....for that matter Batman wouldn't be engaging this things unless he has to (he has past experience with them ....successful past experiences). Also, he would be able to detect them very well ....as shown in the past, again against Aliens .....using the various spectral configurations in his cowl.

And as for Batman's stealth .....in the past he has managed to get next to Superman without Kal even hearing his hearbeat ....something in the suit.

Anyways, i am not knocking on Castle. And that is why on my first post i emphasized that saying Beast wins didn't mean that I am saying he is superior to all other characters, or that saying Batman easily outsurvives Captain America doesn't mean that I am implying Steve is useless .....what it means is that in this PARTICULAR situation certain characters have innate advantages while others have disadvantages (e.g. Captain America's attack style and shield wouldn't be effective here).

I like you.

carnage52
batman or t,challa survive cause of the skill factor.

Doctor-Alvis

Have you seen Aliens 2? Aliens hate the crap out of fire but will charge into a hail of gunfire no problem. If I had to travel through an alien hive, I'd pick the flame thrower over a crap load of guns that pop holes in enemies full of skin eating acid.

emporerpants
bump! smile

emporerpants
bumpity bump bump

punisher in both

h1a8
Punisher dies quickly since he has the worst agility of the group. It takes major fire power to stop a single alien. I seen many bullets needed to take down 1 in time. There would be aliens surrounding him. His agility and speed isn't enough. Plus if they get too close and he shoots them then acid will get on him and kill him.

DD has a good chance of avoiding them because of his radar sense and agility. But he will eventually get tired.

Batman has good agility and ninja senses. He has gadgets that can buy him some time. Not sure if gas works since I think aliens can survive the vacuum of space. Batman gadgets are limited though and will run out. Then he will eventually get tired.

Elecktra dies very quickly. Mostly because of the acid.

Captain america uses his shield to hold off aliens. He has the agility and stamina to avoid aliens for awhile. The only problem is his senses aren't as good as most of the others.

Kraven has great agility, speed, stamina, and super senses. But he is very strong too. This might make acid get on him.

Beast is very similar to Kraven but maybe more agile but less stamina and less durability.

Black panther is similar to Kraven as well but not as strong, less stamina, but as greater skill, and vibranium weave. Can aliens penetrate his weave?

If BP's armor is highly resistance to the aliens then he wins both scenarios.
If BP's armor is not resistant then I would go with

Kraven due to his great combination of strength, durability, speed, agility, senses, skill, and most importantly stamina. He also should have some trapping contraptions as well.

Shabazz916
bp his suit hides his body heat

Zack Fair
They get owned.

LeonBuco666
BP in scenario one
But The punisher in scenario 2 as he is the most likely to start blowing people away to get home imo

pym-ftw
Cap or DD

Unless T'challa is all vibranium'd up

staxamillion
1. captain america
2. batman
3. beast
4. kraven the hunter
5. daredevil
6. elecktra
7. black panther.
8. punisher

DD survives the longest. didn't' a young girl survive by just hiding like a really long time... been awhile since I seen the movie

then bp then bats then beast

last one standing would be punisher

wolverine would come out on top for both.

Snikt

emporerpants
bump.

emporerpants
Bizumpity

Wonder Man
I'd think Beast builds a robot that dreams and runs the aliens wild with projection.
They tire and get fat on their own malecesants.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
Movie Aliens, right? Not the sucky comic ones? Xenomorphs?

This should be interesting..

1. Cap? He should be killed quite soon. After all, what could he possible do to the Aliens?`Blunt force trauma doesn't really affect them at all (Check AvP movie) And I'm not sure if his Shield cuts through anything.. Acid propably doesn't affect the shield, but if there is going to be acid, there is going to be lot of it.

2. Not so sure about Batman.. He has some nasty gadgets, but I doubt his basic weaponary doesn't really affect the Aliens as he doesn't usually pack things that kill his opponents. Pretty much same as Cap, except he doesn't have extra protection.

3. IMO I see Beast surviving longest for his agility, speed and strength. He has quite high super strength according to some people and he would be able to crush some of the Aliens and his agility would enable him getting away from the Aliens.

4. Kraven He goes down fast. His melee weapons would get seriously destroyed if he'd use them against the Aliens, even if he's able to pierce their hides.

5. DD He could avoid the Aliens to a degree, but he's not nearly strong, fast or durable enough to fight the Aliens.

6. Pretty much same as DD except he has bladed weaponary.

7. BB.. Hmm, a tough one. He's nearly fast, and agile as Spiderman and he packs some nice gadgets. Still I have no idea wether his armor would protect him from the molecular acid..

8. Not so sure about Punisher.. He has some weapons in his arsenal, but it is debateable if his weapons would even work against the Aliens. (They're able to take futuristic pistol fire. though pulserifles and smartguns wound them, but those weapons use some very powerful bullets. 10mm caseless armor piercing explosive tipped bullets)

Not so sure about Scenario 2 though. (NOTE, I'm using only movie Aliens here. I didn't use comic Aliens as this is a movie scenario. Besides, comic Aliens suck evil face )

Comic Aliens are amazing! What are you talking about? Some of the comic versions are way more powerful

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by staxamillion
DD survives the longest. didn't' a young girl survive by just hiding like a really long time... been awhile since I seen the movie

then bp then bats then beast

last one standing would be punisher

wolverine would come out on top for both.

Snikt

Newt survived because the Aliens could not fit in the places she couldn

Wonder Man
If the Alien has the brain though wouldn't it have access to the knowldge.
It would have to defeat anything thrown at it on equal footing as it's host.

emporerpants
Time for a bump!

cdtm
1. captain america
2. batman
3. beast
4. kraven the hunter
5. daredevil
6. elecktra
7. black panther.
8. punisher

Pretty much could go on indefinitely.

It's a big complex. A little girl hid out and survived for months with a whole lot more of them.

Stoic
Black Panther probably wins in both scenarios.

DarkSaint85
Either BP or Batman just through stealth and teleportation, if the worst case scenario occurs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.