starcraft or warcraft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x man25
which one would you rather play starcraft or warcraft

Blaxican Hydra
Is ths a Warcraft fights starcrfaft, or which one do you like better?

x man25
which one you like better

Thunder Fox
starcraft

SaTsuJiN
although I like war3's rpg'ish system of leveling your hero... it seems to get in the way of having 'balanced' battles

Sai1
Definately Starcraft. Way better.

Smasandian
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
although I like war3's rpg'ish system of leveling your hero... it seems to get in the way of having 'balanced' battles

Totally agree.

But I did like the leveling up of the hero though...but Starcraft takes the cake.

Blaxican Hydra
Yep big grin

Starcraft is, so far my favourite RTS ever.

Phazon
Starcraft FFS!

Council#13
Warcraft! eek!

Jack of Blades
Warcraft!!!

Kayne Archeron
i'm not a fan of RTS in general... but by their genre of fiction i'd say Warcraft

streetman
starcract is the best

DudeHunter
Originally posted by streetman
which one would you rather play starcraft or warcraft

warcraft 100%

Commander Foxy
Originally posted by Council#13
Warcraft! eek!

Hello council#13 happy

Lyna303
starcraft

blizzard should make an updated version of it though...like better graphics or somthing, then it would kick warcraft's ass

streetman
yea dunno why the dont cuz they would get tons of money

Fire
yea or StarCraft 2
that game was so Great, didn't like Brood wars that much tho, Those damn Zerg bombers.

Kryzula
I prefer StarCraft. The setting is more appealing to me.

~ Kryzula

Lyna303
Originally posted by Kryzula
I prefer StarCraft. The setting is more appealing to me.

~ Kryzula
me too...i think the whole knights and all that crap didn't really appeal to me at all

who?-kid
Warcraft without a doubt. Better graphics, more varied game play, more of everything...

Starcraft good, Warcraft better.

Kaled
at the moment warcraft, but i'l bet my puta that when it comes out, starcraft 2 will take it for me

and why, umm, i'm going to say that the heores are cool, sylvannas windrunner's forsaken campain was interesting, kicked dreadlord ass smile
and the demon lord were good, just little things really

Lyna303
Originally posted by Kaled
at the moment warcraft, but i'l bet my puta that when it comes out, starcraft 2 will take it for me

and why, umm, i'm going to say that the heores are cool, sylvannas windrunner's forsaken campain was interesting, kicked dreadlord ass smile
and the demon lord were good, just little things really
if only...starcraft 2...

Lyna303
lol i just discovered a starcraft techno song...lol in the backround its "goliath on-line" lol

Fire
Starcraft owned so hard

Burning thought
need to make Starcraft 2 and Warcraft 4

Both MUST be in proper cool graphic form and full 3D like most new games nowdays with the usual lightning, Shadows, no Cartoon like Warcraft, spoilt it a bit IMO, also both games would be nice with a higher Unit cap

other than that, pretty cool, more units and such

Space combat for Starcraft would be pretty cool but hard to show considering in the orginal the ships are all on the planets that you built them on but it would be cool to have a massive Battlecruiser bombard the surface then suddenly come through the Atmophere and Yamato Gun an entire military base into space dust

Fire
well it could be like Star Wars: Empire at war, that combined both

Lyna303
Originally posted by Burning thought
need to make Starcraft 2 and Warcraft 4

Both MUST be in proper cool graphic form and full 3D like most new games nowdays with the usual lightning, Shadows, no Cartoon like Warcraft, spoilt it a bit IMO, also both games would be nice with a higher Unit cap

other than that, pretty cool, more units and such

Space combat for Starcraft would be pretty cool but hard to show considering in the orginal the ships are all on the planets that you built them on but it would be cool to have a massive Battlecruiser bombard the surface then suddenly come through the Atmophere and Yamato Gun an entire military base into space dust
i think their are too many warcrafts already...we need more starcraft!
Originally posted by Fire
well it could be like Star Wars: Empire at war, that combined both
hmm...that would be weird...

Burning thought
it would be awsome to have space battles and full scaled ships, ime tired of a battlecruiser not much bigger than a tank, when you see them in space they have a load of goliaths in one small area, it has to be a large ship

tridnt
starcraft... kick ass in general kicks ass on line smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.