Random question of the day:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Itzak
Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a gun at him? I mean... it's kinda lame if you duck to dodge a gun, when you can just fry it with your eyes. ermm

taft
Originally posted by Itzak
Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a gun at him? I mean... it's kinda lame if you duck to dodge a gun, when you can just fry it with your eyes. ermm

Because he can? srug

Barker
The gun has Kryponite Bullets. Did you spill Orange Juice on that Page?

Xirius
On Kyrpton, before he was sent to earth, his father used to throw guns at him while in a drunken rage, Kal-El never got over that fear......

Lyna303
hmmm...good question

Ronny
Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a gun at him? I mean... it's kinda lame if you duck to dodge a gun, when you can just fry it with your eyes. ermm I have a question. Why is batgirl a lesbian? disgust One of the only hot redheadded superheroins.. and she doesnt even like teh cock?

bah.

Lyna303
Originally posted by Ronny
I have a question. Why is batgirl a lesbian? disgust One of the only hot redheadded superheroins.. and she doesnt even like teh cock?

bah.
i didn't know she was a lesbian...

Scythe

A pyschological block that will make others think he's still vulnerable...

Itzak
Originally posted by Xirius
On Kyrpton, before he was sent to earth, his father used to throw guns at him while in a drunken rage, Kal-El never got over that fear......

hmm But why the feck would you throw a gun at your kid if you can just shoot him? ermm

I have a question. Why is batgirl a lesbian? disgust One of the only hot redheadded superheroins.. and she doesnt even like teh cock?

bah.

Because some horny guy made her character. srug

$noopbert

bah. The original creator choked himself to death.

Scythe
But why the feck would you throw a gun at your kid if you can just shoot him?

Same reason I threw the remote at my television in hopes of it hitting the power button.

Ronny
THat still doesnt explain why shes a lesbian disgust

Scythe
She's batgirl! Her dad is in the force, what more options does she have?

Lyna303

bah.

robin made her that way lol

Ronny
Originally posted by Scythe
She's batgirl! Her dad is in the force, what more options does she have? laughing out loud That actually makes a little sence.

Itzak
Originally posted by Scythe
Same reason I threw the remote at my television in hopes of it hitting the power button.

I do that all the time... my aim is getting better.

THat still doesnt explain why shes a lesbian disgust

Your avy scared the hell outta me. no expression

It's because she has red hair that she's lesbian. eek!

Xirius
hmm But why the feck would you throw a gun at your kid if you can just shoot him? ermm srug

Well Kal-El's mother didn't know about these drunken outbursts. Jor-El always wanted to shhot his son, but couldn't because his wife would probably have noticed a) holes in the house b) her dead son when she got back from work, so Jor-El compromised, and just threw the gun at him repeatedly.

Itzak
Well Kal-El's mother didn't know about these drunken outbursts. Jor-El always wanted to shhot his son, but couldn't because his wife would probably have noticed a) holes in the house b) her dead son when she got back from work, so Jor-El compromised, and just threw the gun at him repeatedly.

Then why didn't he just shoot his wife first? ermm

Xirius
Then why didn't he just shoot his wife first? ermm

He couldn't, her lover was a cop, and would have suspected him straight away.

Ronny
I do that all the time... my aim is getting better.

Your avy scared the hell outta me. no expression

It's because she has red hair that she's lesbian. eek! Isaac Asimov scares you?

Bloigen

laughing

$noopbert
Isaac Asimov scares you? I, Robot did. erm

Itzak
He couldn't, her lover was a cop, and would have suspected him straight away.

Ok... then why didn't he just get Kal-El to shoot the cop for target practice, then take over Kyrpton and half the galaxy only to be ass raped by Santa Clause and sent back to Kyrpton where the only entertainment they have is to throw guns at each other. ermm

Isaac Asimov scares you?

No, just he's cheesy hair doo. ermm

Which leads to another question... Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? confused

Xirius
Ok... then why didn't he just get Kal-El to shoot the cop for target practice, then take over Kyrpton and half the galaxy only to be ass raped by Santa Clause and sent back to Kyrpton where the only entertainment they have is to throw guns at each other. ermm
He was already being ass-raped by Santa Clause, and so, didnt need to go to the trouble of taking over half the galaxy.

Itzak
He was already being ass-raped by Santa Clause, and so, didnt need to go to the trouble of taking over half the galaxy.

Oh... that makes perfect sense! eek! Although, if I was him. I would of shot Santa Clause in the first place... hmm just for shits and giggles ermm

Xirius
Oh... that makes perfect sense! eek! Although, if I was him. I would of shot Santa Clause in the first place... hmm just for shits and giggles ermm

Yeah, but I guess he was just weird like that....

$noopbert
Yeah, but I guess he was just weird like that.... You make me giggle.

ThePittman
Can you choke and die on a Life Saver candy?

AOR
Yes. The situation is called "God's Irony" and you are to laugh. Like this ermmlaugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.