Batman vs. Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
ok, Bats is getting 1 day prep.....

Soljer
Errmm...Spite?

H. S. 6
What the f**k?

JOE NUNEZ
not really, batdude would have a good reason why Bats would win, and by the way Bats has battled tougher than Iceman opponents.... wink

H. S. 6
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
not really, batdude would have a good reason why Bats would win, and by the way Bats has battled tougher than Iceman opponents.... wink

Not really, when Bobby can simply take all the water out of Batman's body.

Blair Wind
no expression

No he really hasnt, at least not without some prep or something that he does not carry on him normally

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Not really, when Bobby can simply take all the water out of Batman's body. I cant really come to Bats, defense cause im not a fan, but im sure someone might have some debate...

Soljer
Iceman destroys batman. Every time. With ridiculous ease.

Seriously, even WITH prep, Batman would have to bring out his MotherBox, or some other ridiculous piece of celestial-level technology to beat out Iceman.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

No he really hasnt, at least not without some prep or something that he does not carry on him normally Even with prep... like some standard prep e.g. a week, what would Batman be able to do to him?

JOE NUNEZ
no one is reading the thread, it says 1 day prep.. laughing out loud

Soljer
Nice; edit after everyone had already posted.

WITH prep, I'm sure Batman has some lost forgotten piece of god-tech that could take out Iceman.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Soljer
Nice; edit after everyone had already posted.

WITH prep, I'm sure Batman has some lost forgotten piece of god-tech that could take out Iceman. Hey according to the rules , i can edit within a specific time period, so yeah it was nice, in that way the fight will be more fair...

lilnutta12
batman calls aunt may and tells her something......................................

batman is chased to her house - iceman sees a blueberry pie on the table, may tells him to try it,

iceman tooks in and batman and may laugh evily - iceman says "whats funny"

he explodes the pie had - home made mega ice exploding aunty only acids

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by lilnutta12
batman calls aunt may and tells her something......................................

batman is chased to her house - iceman sees a blueberry pie on the table, may tells him to try it,

iceman tooks in and batman and may laugh evily - iceman says "whats funny"

he explodes the pie had - home made mega ice exploding aunty only acids eek! WHERE THE HELL IS BATDUDE? sick

marvelprince
I really don't even see how with prep, no matter how long, Batman could beat Bobby. Bobby at full potenial has been shown to be able to flash freeze someone in an instant. Even if Bruce has some other-worldy device Iceman could just flash freeze him before he has a chance to use it

H. S. 6
Originally posted by marvelprince
I really don't even see how with prep, no matter how long, Batman could beat Bobby. Bobby at full potenial has been shown to be able to flash freeze someone in an instant. Even if Bruce has some other-worldy device Iceman could just flash freeze him before he has a chance to use it

thumb up

Whittdawg92
nah, iceman needs to get his head deflated. everyone thinks he's the shit when he's nothing but a frozen pile of it. don't bother putting iceman in any vs. thread, he's undefeatable by anything in marvel universe. <_<

Draco69
Actually there IS a viable way he can win.

A mutant gene nullifer. Something that many a villain have used against mutants.

I'm not sure it would work against Iceman though...

Whittdawg92
it wouldnt work, some stupid plot twist would let him get out of that.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
it wouldnt work, some stupid plot twist would let him get out of that.

You mean the same way some stupid plot twist allows Batman to survive and defeat the things he does? confused

Whittdawg92
yep, pretty much.

Soljer
Originally posted by Draco69
Actually there IS a viable way he can win.

A mutant gene nullifer. Something that many a villain have used against mutants.

I'm not sure it would work against Iceman though...

I don't think it would be effective on a mutant that doesn't have genes to manipulate....

Whittdawg92
he's undefeatable by any means, cuz he's unstoppable, i wouldn't bother arguing.

Superherovandal
actually it should work seeing as he does get his powers from genes and he's organic as ice anyways.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Superherovandal
actually it should work seeing as he does get his powers from genes and he's organic as ice anyways.

He is a consciousness embodied in ice. I doubt a gene nullifier is going to stop him.

Metalmanx
He is a consciousness embodied in ice. I doubt a gene nullifier is going to stop him.

He is still a mutant though. No matter how body-less he is, he's still a mutant. If he came in contact with such a device, he'd revert back to human form.

Superherovandal
he's still organic ice though. only way to know is if the gene nullifier work on Collosus as he has no genes but is organic.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Metalmanx
He is still a mutant though. No matter how body-less he is, he's still a mutant. If he came in contact with such a device, he'd revert back to human form.

Are you sure about that? He isn't omega for nothing, after all.

That's like saying a gene nullifier would work on a consciousness...

Draco69
What did Apoc use against Iceman in that horrible Milligan arc. I refused to read such garbage....

sick

Metalmanx
Are you sure about that? He isn't omega for nothing, after all.

That's like saying a gene nullifier would work on a consciousness...

Well, I'm assuming he hasn't left his body via the ambient moisture in the air. You follow me?

He's still a mutant. His consciousness is a mutant. When it comes in "contact" with the nullifying agent, it should revert Iceman back to human form.

Same thing to Colossus. Or...uh...others. Hell, if she was caught off-guard and it was a powerful enough nullifier, it could quite possibly work on Phoenix, too.

But I digress. A mutant nullifier would do the trick.

However, Iceman still wins 10/10.

H. S. 6
Well, I'm assuming he hasn't left his body via the ambient moisture in the air. You follow me?

He's still a mutant. His consciousness is a mutant. When it comes in "contact" with the nullifying agent, it should revert Iceman back to human form.

Same thing to Colossus. Or...uh...others. Hell, if she was caught off-guard and it was a powerful enough nullifier, it could quite possibly work on Phoenix, too.

But I digress. A mutant nullifier would do the trick.

However, Iceman still wins 10/10.

I know what you're saying.

I'm not sure Iceman even has genes to manipulate, though. Isn't he purely a consciousness?

Soljer
I know what you're saying.

I'm not sure Iceman even has genes to manipulate, though. Isn't he purely a consciousness?

*nods* He is ENTIRELY indistinguishable from normal water/ice. There are no mutant genes to affect, nor to detect. Hence, a sentinal could not find Iceman while he was in his ambient moisture form, and a gene manipulator would have no DNA to change.

H. S. 6
*nods* He is ENTIRELY indistinguishable from normal water/ice. There are no mutant genes to affect, nor to detect. Hence, a sentinal could not find Iceman while he was in his ambient moisture form, and a gene manipulator would have no DNA to change.

Alright, cool. I'm not exactly an expert on Iceman's physiology, but I thought that's how it was. stick out tongue

MrHeavySilence
PLAN #1

*1* Batman creates "Force Field A", which is a SELF-SUSTAINABLE Force Field, about 50 meter radius, pervading into the ground as well.

*2* Batman programs "Force Field A" to boomtube itself into an area of Batman's choice. The boomtube sequence has a timer on it.

*3* Batman creates "Force Field B," which is a force field just small enough to fit himself.

*4* Batman brings the teleportation button on his belt.

*5* Batman programs Force Field A and Force Field B to work at the same time, via a button on his gauntlet, a physical movement, or an acoustic sound.

OK: Now the fight starts.

1 - Batman presses a button on his suit or voice activates the button. This button activates both Force Field A and Force Field B at the same time. Force Field A is so large (50 diameter radius) that it includes BOTH Batman and Iceman. Then, Force Field B, the smaller force field, coats Batman; this is so that Iceman cannot immediately steal his moisture.

2 - This also serves as a fantastic distraction. You know all those X-Men comics where the ground trembles and they're not quite sure what's about to happen, but they know its something big? Ice Man will be momentarily distracted because he's trying to figure out what the hell Batman is planning and how to counteract it.

3 - ONE SECOND LATER, Batman teleports the contents of Force Field B, via himself, the hell out.

4 - Now Iceman is still trapped in the huge 50 diameter Force Field A, and will probably try to turn into water vapor so he can seap through the force field. However, before he even reaches the edge of Force Field A, it BOOMTUBES ALL ITS CONTENTS INTO THE SUN. Thus, Bobby, who is trapped in Force Field A, will be teleported directly inside the sun: where there is no moisture. Thus, Iceman dies and Batman wins.

MrHeavySilence
PLAN #2

Batman uses the Motherbox to traverse across the Multiverse, into Marvel's Universe, and slaughter the entire Drake lineage.

partiallyinsane
#2 would work...not so sure about number one...Iceman's control of his temperature may be able to offset the temperature extremes he'd be facing in the sun. Also iceman could just move his consciousness to a different body of water when his current form is taken to the sun.

Iceman could become the water in Bruce's body...he doesn't have to have contact of any kind...so the force-field won't help Bruce here.

MrHeavySilence
PLAN #3

In the 1966 Batman movie, there was a superdehydrator that could take away moisture from any living being and expel it away. Now assume Batman modifies this superdehydrator so that whatever moisture it absorbs will be immediately boomtubed halfway across the galaxy. Thus, Iceman would not be able to use the moisture because it is teleported away from him.

*1* Batman creates the superdehydrator, which is capable of boomtubing stuff. This superdehydrator will steal moisture and teleport it halfway across the Galaxy.

*2* The superdehydrator is also designed to be extremely hot, so hot that it would melt any ice near it. Batman wears a special suit to protect himself from the immense heat.

Fight starts.

1 - Batman activates a gigantic Force Field around himself and Iceman. This activation also triggers the superdehydrator simultaneously.

2 - This dehydrator steals Iceman's moisture and teleports it halfway across the galaxy. Now, you're thinking, "Hey! Won't Batman lose moisture too?" Well, this superdehydrator is DIRECTIONAL, and Batman will point it in the direction of Iceman.

DIRECTIONAL MAP:

Moisture
V
SUPERDEHYDRATOR <Moisture Iceman Is Here
^
Moisture

The arrows represent Batman's superdehydrator's direction. It doesn't affect Batman because the superdehydrator is DIRECTIONAL. All of the moisture not in Batman's direction will go into the superdehydrator and pop out halfway across the galaxy.

3 - Now you're thinking, can't Bobby just freeze the moisture being extracted away from him- thus freezing the superdehydrator? NO, because the superdehydrator was designed to expel INTENSE heat energy, thus melting any ice that comes out of Iceman's hands. Batman is not affected because he has a force field around him and he is wearing a special suit.

4 - Now you're thinking, can't Bobby just steal Batman's moisture? Well you make an interesting point, which is why BATMAN WILL HAVE A FORCE FIELD AROUND HIM. Thus, Bobby cannot directly affect Batman. Also, he can try to steal the moisture beyond the point of the superdehydrator where Batman is standing, but once that moisture tries to get past the superdehydrator, it will be sucked halfway across the galaxy.

As far as I know, Iceman cannot freeze things remotely, he has to touch it or indirectly touch it. For example, to freeze a duck across the lake, he has to touch the water skimming the lake. To freeze someone, he has to shoot a beam of ice. However, he will not be able to make that connection because all of his ice will be melted by the superdehydrator.

5 - Iceman doesn't have enough moisture and reverts back to Bobby. Batman kills him with a projectile.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by partiallyinsane
#2 would work...not so sure about number one...Iceman's control of his temperature may be able to offset the temperature extremes he'd be facing in the sun. Also iceman could just move his consciousness to a different body of water when his current form is taken to the sun.

Iceman could become the water in Bruce's body...he doesn't have to have contact of any kind...so the force-field won't help Bruce here.

WHAT!!!!? ICEMAN CAN MOVE HIS CONCIOUSNESS WITHOUT ANY PHYSICAL CONTACT!? WHY IS HE SO FREAKIN CHEAP! GODDAMNIT T.T

weep weep weep crybaby crybaby

Metalmanx
I hate to be the one to tell you, but none of those plans would work. Iceman could simply do any number of things to Batman before Batman could even press a button on his belt. erm

MrHeavySilence
I hate to be the one to tell you, but none of those plans would work. Iceman could simply do any number of things to Batman before Batman could even press a button on his belt. erm

My spirit is broken lol

However, if Batman uses the motherbox, then he would act much faster than Iceman. The motherbox helped Mr.Terrific calculate, think, and act much faster than he normally could.

nvrbeenwthagirl
With one day of prep, Batman would have asked Dr. Fate for a spell to render Ice Man powerless, or contain his mind within his body. Ice Man still looses. Batman shoots Ice Man with that phantom Zone Gun. He gets a GL ring and beats the Tar out of Ice man. OMG so many ways I can think of that Batman would creme Ice Man. Of course this is with a days prep and full knowlegge of Ice Man's abilities.

Redatom65
Batman doesn't ask for help

Anyway Batman could probally win.

7/10

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Redatom65
Batman doesn't ask for help

What about that time he asked Superman to pose for him? Or that time during "Fugitive" when he was like: guys I can't do this alone. Or that time in the movie when he asked Alfred for help cause he was poisoned? Or that time in the animated series when Wonder Woman got turned into a pig? Or that time when he needed help from superheroes to create a new JLA during Obsidian Age?

DarkCrawler
This is BATMAN versus Iceman. Not Batman and anyone he asks to help him Versus Iceman...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
This is BATMAN versus Iceman. Not Batman and anyone he asks to help him Versus Iceman...

Thank you, DC.

partiallyinsane
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence

As far as I know, Iceman cannot freeze things remotely, he has to touch it or indirectly touch it. For example, to freeze a duck across the lake, he has to touch the water skimming the lake. To freeze someone, he has to shoot a beam of ice. However, he will not be able to make that connection because all of his ice will be melted by the superdehydrator.

Bobby does not need to be in physical contact with something in order to lower the kinetic energy of its molecules.

Sin I AM
this thread is pointless.....other than cheesy PIS there is NO way Bruce could possibly beat Bobby...Prep is such a cop-out

Whittdawg92
no, this thread is pointless because obviously, there is no physical or mental way to defeat iceman.

Sin I AM
no, this thread is pointless because obviously, there is no physical or mental way to defeat iceman.

There is....I believe a powerful enough telepath could destroy IMs consciouness. But a street-leveler like bruce even with prep cant defeat him, sorry

batdude123
Motherbox. whistle

Whittdawg92
iceman seems to win every single vs. thread he's in, so i suppose he's phoenix in ice version.

nvrbeenwthagirl
iceman seems to win every single vs. thread he's in, so i suppose he's phoenix in ice version.

IceMan can beaten so easily by many, Omega or not

And the list goes on

Invisable Woman
Human Torch
Silver Surfer
Thor
Quasar
Sersi
Scarlet Witch
Magneto
Firestorm
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern
Takion
Lightray
Any Herald
Any New God
The Ray
Photon
Zatanna
Flash
and so many more. See my point. Ice Man is not infallible.

Soljer
Explain to me how the Invisible Woman or the Torch would beat him, if you please? Or Magneto? Or Flash?

Though, I have always held that Iceman will lose to any powerful matter manipulator. If the surfer turns all the moisture in the world into adamantium, what's Bobby gonna pull?

Grimm22
Give Batman 20 years of prep and even then it wouldnt be fair stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Explain to me how the Invisible Woman or the Torch would beat him, if you please? Or Magneto? Or Flash?

Though, I have always held that Iceman will lose to any powerful matter manipulator. If the surfer turns all the moisture in the world into adamantium, what's Bobby gonna pull?

The human torch can go nova and ignite the stratos phere and destroy the earth. Bobby is not cooling that off. And invisable woman can shield her self or contain Bobby in a bubble. it's that simple really. Magneto can manipulate the electrons in the water. Pretty much rendering Ice Man useless. And the flash OMG. How bout Running at top speed and igniting all the air and moisture on fire. Vibrating on a plane of existance where Bobby can't do shiiiit to the water in the flash.

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Give Batman 20 years of prep and even then it wouldnt be fair stick out tongue

Motherbox. whistle

Grimm22
Invisable Woman - yes

Human Torch - no

Silver Surfer - yes

Thor - yes

Quasar - yes

Sersi - yes

Scarlet Witch - yes

Magneto - yes

Firestorm - yes

Martian Manhunter -yes

Green Lantern - yes

Takion - yes

Lightray - yes

Any Herald - maybe

Any New God -maybe

The Ray - yes

Photon - yes

Zatanna - yes

Flash - yes

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Motherbox. whistle

I HATE THE MOTHERBOX!!! ranting

Seriously its probobly not as powerful as you make it up to be.

If it was, then why did Barda lose to some of the maradurs or whatnot?!?

Grimm22

Sue can destroy the planet no expression

and survive in space

Magneto destroys the planet

Flash destroys the planet

Metalmanx
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The human torch can go nova and ignite the stratos phere and destroy the earth. Bobby is not cooling that off. And invisable woman can shield her self or contain Bobby in a bubble. it's that simple really. Magneto can manipulate the electrons in the water. Pretty much rendering Ice Man useless. And the flash OMG. How bout Running at top speed and igniting all the air and moisture on fire. Vibrating on a plane of existance where Bobby can't do shiiiit to the water in the flash.

How exactly does IW stop Iceman again? Bu putting him in a bubble? How does this defeat him? Encased in a bubble, he stops the bloodflow to her brain. Flash freezes her. Etc.

Soljer
Okay, well, Bobby has cooled HEAT beams. Literal beams of heat. He could take the Torch, and even if the Torch destroys earth, all he has done is killed himself, and left bobby floating out in space.

'Bubbles' of force won't work on Iceman. Considering that a force field stops...well....force. Consciousnesses don't exude it. He could go to any other water on the planet, including that inside of Sue Richards. It would kind of be like teleporting out of the Field, considering that he doesn't have to TOUCH water to transfer from/to it.

Magneto manipulating electrons in the water will do little besides make the water ionic. Besides, what is he going to do when bobby resides inside him? Or when he is getting flash-frozen? Hell, it was said that bobby could travel from boston to atlanta before someone could pull the trigger of a gun. I think he has the speed and maneuverability advantage over Magneto.

As far as the Flash goes, that's been argued on the Iceman/Storm vs. Aquaman/Flash thread. Go check it out. Igniting moisture on fire (I didn't know that water could burn...what is water's flash point?), even if it were possible, would be ineffective. Bobby has existed as vapor plenty of times. Besides dumping every droplet of water on the entire planet (including that which resides inside the Flash's own body) into the speed force, the Flash doesn't really have much to do to Bobby.

EDIT: As far as 'destroy the planet' arguments go, what kind of speed are we talking here? Bobby can INSTANTLY freeze their bodies. At a whim. Also, destroying the planet would hardly work, unless you collided it with Anti-matter. I mean, if the planet/atmosphere is gone, it will fall to pieces, but there will still be ice, it would just now be floating in space. So, unless you find a way to destroy matter, or change all the matter on the planet into energy, you'll be hard pressed to destroy Iceman.

Hell, Iceman could even simply allow Magneto/Invisible Woman to do this, and all the while be INSIDE them, allowing them to believe they have won. As soon as they get to wherever they have decided they'll live now, Bobby flash freezes them, and uses the moisture from their body as his new construct. Following, he uses moisture inversion on whatever planet/asteroid/ship they got to, and uses all THAT water to create his new, Ice, kingdom. stick out tongue.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Okay, well, Bobby has cooled HEAT beams. Literal beams of heat. He could take the Torch, and even if the Torch destroys earth, all he has done is killed himself, and left bobby floating out in space.

'Bubbles' of force won't work on Iceman. Considering that a force field stops...well....force. Consciousnesses don't exude it. He could go to any other water on the planet, including that inside of Sue Richards. It would kind of be like teleporting out of the Field, considering that he doesn't have to TOUCH water to transfer from/to it.

Magneto manipulating electrons in the water will do little besides make the water ionic. Besides, what is he going to do when bobby resides inside him? Or when he is getting flash-frozen? Hell, it was said that bobby could travel from boston to atlanta before someone could pull the trigger of a gun. I think he has the speed and maneuverability advantage over Magneto.

As far as the Flash goes, that's been argued on the Iceman/Storm vs. Aquaman/Flash thread. Go check it out. Igniting moisture on fire (I didn't know that water could burn...what is water's flash point?), even if it were possible, would be ineffective. Bobby has existed as vapor plenty of times. Besides dumping every droplet of water on the entire planet (including that which resides inside the Flash's own body) into the speed force, the Flash doesn't really have much to do to Bobby.

Your Right, Ice Man is God. He is only on the xmen for moral support and doesn't need a team to back him up. He can beat The human torch and sue richards, who both have faced Heralds. And he can beat Magneto who is himself Herald lvl. And the flash, who is many many times faster than thought, he could just freeze him.

batdude123
I HATE THE MOTHERBOX!!! ranting

Seriously its probobly not as powerful as you make it up to be.

If it was, then why did Barda lose to some of the maradurs or whatnot?!?

She hardly ever uses it. And, it's rarely used to its full potential. Barda is like Wonder Woman, she likes to kick some ass. She's not going to take the easy way out.

Soljer
Your Right, Ice Man is God. He is only on the xmen for moral support and doesn't need a team to back him up. He can beat The human torch and sue richards, who both have faced Heralds. And he can beat Magneto who is himself Herald lvl. And the flash, who is many many times faster than thought, he could just freeze him.

Hate to break it to you, sweetheart, but yeah. Iceman, written to his potential, and not acting like an idiot would, in fact, be able to take down pretty much ANYONE who isn't a matter/reality manipulator.

Or a strong psychic, and even that is under debate considering that Jean couldn't find Iceman's consciousness while he was in vapor form.

Barring those three possibilities (Matter manipulation, reality manipulation, or telepathy), Iceman is damn near unbeatable.

Hence, he is widely hated on these forums. It's frustrating.

Grimm22
She hardly ever uses it. And, it's rarely used to its full potential. Barda is like Wonder Woman, she likes to kick some ass. She's not going to take the easy way out.

Good point erm

However, that makes Bats a jerk stick out tongue

braz
well if Bats can beat Mr Freeze. then.. confused

Grimm22
Originally posted by braz
well if Bats can beat Mr Freeze. then.. confused

Mr. Freeze is a chump wink

Captain Cold >>>> Mr. Freeze cool

batdude123
Mr. Freeze is a chump wink

Captain Cold >>>> Mr. Freeze cool

Taking the eskimo's side... no

braz
captain cold?

Grimm22
Taking the eskimo's side... no

Flash Villans >>>>>> Batman Villans cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
Freezing the water inside someone only works if they are human and dont' have will power powers of thier own. I'd like to see Ice Man freeze, Superman's water. Or Wonder Woman. Or Thor. He is very good. one of my favs. But so beatable. Batman can take ice man with prep. I could see Batman have some advanced Dehydrating doo hickey that just erases BOBBY. Or something better. HELL it only takes lightning to seperate the molecules of water. So bobbyis pretty much toast to anyone who knows how to do it.

Soljer
Haha, because electrolysis is really going to work on someone who can exist in every molecule of water on the planet. Good idea. Go back to 7th grade science class, please.

And where in the x-men books has it said that bobby can only freeze the weak willed? He is an omega mutant, not a Jedi. Show me where he failed to freeze someone because that person WILLED their water molecules to stay unfrozen.

Jesus, you're really pulling shit out of your ass now. And you never even gave me a rebuttal for Iceman's wins over Invisible Woman, the Torch, Magneto, or the Flash. What happened to those? You seemed so sure before.

Is it possible....you are arguing about characters you know very little about? eek!

Sin I AM
Freezing the water inside someone only works if they are human and dont' have will power powers of thier own. I'd like to see Ice Man freeze, Superman's water. Or Wonder Woman. Or Thor. He is very good. one of my favs. But so beatable. Batman can take ice man with prep. I could see Batman have some advanced Dehydrating doo hickey that just erases BOBBY. Or something better. HELL it only takes lightning to seperate the molecules of water. So bobbyis pretty much toast to anyone who knows how to do it.

lmao...@ the scenerios that people create in order to have a Batmen victory. Bobby IS and always will be a god-like character, unless like Soljer said, he's battlin a matter reality manipulater like Scarlet or FR then your doomed....What could keep him from stopping the blood flow to Bats brain? or transmuting himself inside his body and controling him like a puppet. NOTHING. other than a lack of interest of writers who still see him as the snow man. When he is a really a True Elemental.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ice Man is not a top ten toon in Marvel. He ain't beaten anyone on my list. He also doesn'thave the will power to be in every molecule of water on the planet. Who is he? Proffesor X or somebody? Get real.

Soljer
Ice Man is not a top ten toon in Marvel. He ain't beaten anyone on my list. He also doesn'thave the will power to be in every molecule of water on the planet. Who is he? Proffesor X or somebody? Get real.

He is an omega-level mutant. Never heard of unlimited potential? He has phoenix-potential, like all Omega mutants. He CAN exist as every water molecule on the planet. Learn about who you are debating, and then come back and try. You may fare a little bit better.

Get real.

Sin I AM

U r right, as written he aint. But if written well and to his full-potential there is seemingly NO way to defeat him

Apolloknight

Dude, I think you need to go and read up on Iceman, his power extends far beyond just freezing someone. He can manipulate molecules to stop moving instantly, causing absolute zero, not even the deepest regions of space are capable of absolute zero.

On top of this, he can exist as water molecules spread over the entire planet.

There is no answer for that.

Soljer
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Dude, I think you need to go and read up on Iceman, his power extends far beyond just freezing someone. He can manipulate molecules to stop moving instantly, causing absolute zero, not even the deepest regions of space are capable of absolute zero.

On top of this, he can exist as water molecules spread over the entire planet.

There is no answer for that.

Thank you. Where the **** is Blair Wind when you need him? stick out tongue.

H. S. 6
It seems a decent sized group of people on these forums know very little about Iceman. no

nvrbeenwthagirl
It seems a decent sized group of people on these forums know very little about Iceman. no

Ice Man is bah, I gave a list of people that can beat Ice Man and I stand by it.

Blair Wind
Thank you. Where the **** is Blair Wind when you need him? stick out tongue.
In college no expression

laughing you seem to be doing fine without me....carry on yes

Though if you want use the link on my sig for the Iceman respect thread for those who know nothing about him COUGH

xmarksthespot
Ice Man is bah, I gave a list of people that can beat Ice Man and I stand by it. Because Mr T pities you. smile

Richv1
Bobby does have power. He can freeze the water inside a person's body. Create ice, lower the temperature, and turn his body to ice.
But hes going agiant Batman a human who with some pre time could beat Superman. So a quick strike could let him knock out Iceman before the fight even starts.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Richv1
Bobby does have power. He can freeze the water inside a person's body. Create ice, lower the temperature, and turn his body to ice.
But hes going agiant Batman a human who with some pre time could beat Superman. So a quick strike could let him knock out Iceman before the fight even starts.

laughing

This post makes me laugh. You obviously know absolutely nothing about Iceman. I suggest editing your post before anybody else sees. smile

Soljer
Haha, good advice HS.

Seems we have more than one person who is making themselves appear totally ignorant about iceman's capabilities.

Whittdawg92
nah, if bats knocks iceman the hell out before he ices up, fight's over. that's pretty much the only way he can win. i'm the bigggest x-men fanboy tehre is, but iceman, like phoenix, needs to die and stay dead because no one likes them.

xmarksthespot
What the f**k?

Whittdawg92
wink

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Richv1
But hes going agiant Batman a human who with some pre time could beat Superman. So a quick strike could let him knock out Iceman before the fight even starts. I can beat superman, with a kryptonite rock on my hands....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.