Kefka & Lavos vs. Magnus & Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

looldude
who will win between this 2on2?

I think Kefka and Lavos will win because one of them is a god and the other can control time.

SaTsuJiN
who's magnus?... noones really coming to mind with that name

LockJaw is lol
I think he means Magus

looldude
oops sorry, i meant magus

Superboy Prime
Just imagine Kefka's insanity controlling time....

SaTsuJiN
kefka n lavos

ESB -1138
I don't know; Kefka seems to messed up in the head to control his power as well as Magus and Sephiroth would. After all he did rely on the power of the Goddesses to make him "god" and such. And some could argue that Sephiroth reached a god-like stage in his final fight.

badacyborg
ummm...what can Kefka do? Like his abilities? And does he stand a chance against Lavos?

badacyborg
BTW dude...Pirates of the Carribean 2 kicked ass!

Kayne Archeron
i think it would probably end up coming down to Kefka and Sephiroth, as long as they could expose the inner core of Lavos

badacyborg
Trust me...That's hard as hell!

Mesirus
Magus and Sephiroth, Magus has his dark matter spell, thats gonna rip apart Kefka, Sephiroth Could take Lavos out, Sephiroth has got some serious mojo of his own, he did also have time powers to neutralise Kefka, and you saw in advent children the guy doesn't ever get tired and can keep anyone on the tip of his very long sword, so then Maus would join in and take out Lavos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.