Haomaru (Samurai Shodown) vs. Mitsurugi (Soul Calibur)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kayne Archeron
probably one of the closest match-ups i could think of... especially considering Mitsurugi is the son of Haomaru in a developer sense... long story dealing with SNK and Namco. anyway, enough on that, choose your fighter! >=O

SaTsuJiN
lol if juggles are allowed I think mitsu takes it... otherwise its Hao... cuz Hao hits sooooo hard

shin_remy
Hoamaru no expression

Kayne Archeron
they're allowed whatever they want. i think Hao would win because of his agility (look how high he can jump), has projectile moves like fire tornadoes, and like satsu said, he hits freakin hard

Burning thought
whats with all the chinese people sort of VS battles lately, names like Haomaru and Mitsurugi

SaTsuJiN
they're not really chinese... but if you have any good battle ideas slap em up in a post

Burning thought
hmm thats the problem, all the best characters already have their battles going on

Kayne Archeron
haomaru and mitsurugi are japanese you ass x-x

looldude
calling them chinese is probably one of the worse insults you can ever say to a japanese or taiwanese person.
i know because I'm asian. no expression

back to the topic, I think storyline wise, Haohmaru takes it. Even though i think they are based off of the real Musashi Miyamoto.

Kayne Archeron
and Shigeru Miyamoto is descended of him XD jk

Trolt
But mitsu has 22B abuse.

Kayne Archeron
that doesn't help when you get a fire tornado flung in your face

Remulous
HAOMARU!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.