Dragonlance MOVIE!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Ladies and Gentlemen, We Have a Movie!
Wednesday, 28 June 2006
OK. So it`s been one of the worst kept secrets over the past few months that there`s an animated Dragonlance movie in the works. Margaret and Tracy have been dropping hints left right and centre, various people have picked up bits and pieces along the way, and Lucy Lawless (who`s voicing the character of Goldmoon) jumped the gun on the official announcement by spilling the beans to her fan club.

Regulars to the DLMS might wonder why there hasn`t been any news of the speculation about this movie posted on the site over recent months. This is because we`ve been very kindly asked by the film`s producers to become the official outlet for all the news on the movie as it moves towards a commercial release in autumn 2007! So over the coming months we`ll be able to bring you the full inside word on how the movie is coming together. Stay tuned.

Anyway, enough about us. What about the movie? Well, as we mentioned, an animated Dragonlance movie has been in pre-production for most of this year. The film is based on the first book in the Chronicles series, "Dragons of Autumn Twilight". The director is comics and TV animation veteran, Will Meugniot, and the screenplay has been adapted by George Strayton with plenty of involvement from Margaret and Tracy. Check out the new The Movie section for the full details as they presently stand.

this from the www.dragonlance-movie.com

Dragonlance movie Dragonlance movie Dragonlance movie Dragonlance movie Dragonlance movie Dragonlance movie Dragonlance movie Dragonlance movie Dragonlance movie Dragonlance movie Dragonlance movie Dragonlance movie Dragonlance movie Dragonlance movie Dragonlance movie Dragonlance movie Dragonlance movie Dragonlance movie Dragonlance movie Dragonlance movie

Now, as a long and committed Dragonlance fan of some 2 odd years, nothing is making me more happy than to hear this news. However, like those who began to like LOTR only because of the movies, I am dreading those who will swarm over US committed fans and start acting like the biggest, more knowledgable Dragonlance fans ever to walk the face of the earth. Will they know the capital of Ergoth? Will they know the name of the Ergothian Emperor at the time of Vinas Solmanus's rebellion? Will they know the name of the dragon Highlord that initally attacked Silvanesti? Eh? I ask you that.
Now, I have read over 30 Dragonlance books. That is nothing compared to everything written. I don't claim to be a master in the world of Dragonlance, but nothing will tick me off further if some dimwit who watches the movie dares to claim to be a bigger fan!!!!

MistressofSnape
I AM SOO HAPPY! A MOVIE! The Gods have blessed us. Lucy Lawless played Xena: The Warrior Princess. She's cool.
Originally posted by Council#13

Now, as a long and committed Dragonlance fan of some 2 odd years, nothing is making me more happy than to hear this news. However, like those who began to like LOTR only because of the movies, I am dreading those who will swarm over US committed fans and start acting like the biggest, more knowledgable Dragonlance fans ever to walk the face of the earth. Will they know the capital of Ergoth? Will they know the name of the Ergothian Emperor at the time of Vinas Solmanus's rebellion? Will they know the name of the dragon Highlord that initally attacked Silvanesti? Eh? I ask you that.
Now, I have read over 30 Dragonlance books. That is nothing compared to everything written. I don't claim to be a master in the world of Dragonlance, but nothing will tick me off further if some dimwit who watches the movie dares to claim to be a bigger fan!!!!
OMG! YES! I hate when people do that! It's like the Harry Potter groupies who only like it because of the movies. Just because one watches a movie millions of times (which i have done) doesn't make one an expert! But then again seeing as I don't know the name of the Ergothian Emperor at the time of Vinas Solmanus's rebellion, I may need to read more. I have at the moment have read about 16 Dragonlance books (I think more but I'm not sure). My 16 compared to your 30 makes me feel small...but I'm still calling myself fan. 16 is alot when I only just discovered the Wonderful World of Krynn in February. And anyway who was Ergothian Emperor at the time of Vinas Solmanus's rebellion?

The Phantom
YES! A movie. Wonderful! I really hope this one pulls through, as I read before that many attempts to make a movie has been tried and failed. And though I don't know those things either, I do hate people who act like that as well. It's really sad. I believe I have read about around 16 books too (I don't know, all my books are at my moms house... I'm at my dads), which, like Mistress said, is nothing compared to your 30. Which is also sad for me because I've been reading the books for 4 years now. I need to catch up on my reading. Anywho. I hope this movie pulls through.

Sai1
That's gonna need to be a pretty long movie... 2-3 times as long os LotR maybe? But animated?

Azure
I have completed 14 out of 23 books ( some are the classical versions)

Azure
I just did somthing really evil!!taz

The Phantom
Originally posted by Azure
I just did somthing really evil!!taz Yes, don't do that again.

I have completed 14 out of 23 books ( some are the classical versions) I can't find the books of when they all meet! I think they are called the something Sextents or something. I can't find'em! sad

Anyway, I don't think an animated movie like a cartoon is going to get as big as a live action still. Now if they do it in the animated three-dimensional versions like they've been doing with disney movies and such, then that can draw attention to it. So if its a cartoon, I wouldn't worry much about it people.

Council#13
Btw, Happy Birthday MistressofSnape! And the answer was Emperor Emann of the Quisling dynasty. smile

Azure
Originally posted by The Phantom
YES! A movie. Wonderful! I really hope this one pulls through, as I read before that many attempts to make a movie has been tried and failed. And though I don't know those things either, I do hate people who act like that as well. It's really sad. I believe I have read about around 16 books too (I don't know, all my books are at my moms house... I'm at my dads), which, like Mistress said, is nothing compared to your 30. Which is also sad for me because I've been reading the books for 4 years now. I need to catch up on my reading. Anywho. I hope this movie pulls through. ha-ha.... you, me and DalamartheDark live in the same place....awkward. oh, and btw...the books were called The Meetings Sextet or something like that....

The Phantom
ha-ha.... you, me and DalamartheDark live in the same place....awkward. oh, and btw...the books were called The Meetings Sextet or something like that.... O.O Woo! Company to live with! And thanks!

Azure
Let's go have tea!!! j/k!

The Phantom
So. What kind of animation is this going to be?

R.F.
Thanks for posting this! I had heard rumors from friends who heard it from other friends, so I wasn't sure how much to believe. This just proves it. Can anyone here besides me NOT imagine Keifer Sutherland to voice Raistlin?
By the way... I have only read the first 7, but that's because the library near my house has few of the books... You who have read 30 are very lucky...

Council#13
ThePhantom, I love your sig. I was going to make something like that, but I didn't know what to say messed

I half hope it's going to be CGI, and half hope it's going to be cartoon, because computer animated movies are kinda creepy, but cartoons are kinda old fashioned.

Azure
I heard it was giong to be done in the style that the Ledgend of Huma comic book was done in....

R.F.
Never heard of that... What kind is it?

The Phantom
I heard it was giong to be done in the style that the Ledgend of Huma comic book was done in.... Never seen it.Originally posted by Council#13
ThePhantom, I love your sig. I was going to make something like that, but I didn't know what to say messed

I half hope it's going to be CGI, and half hope it's going to be cartoon, because computer animated movies are kinda creepy, but cartoons are kinda old fashioned. If it is going to be a flat out cartoon, it might not even be in theaters. I mean, when was the last time you saw a cartoon in the movies? This is why I wanted live action because one, it will look so hot to actually see people doing what they do, and two... it will look hot. O.O

R.F.
Originally posted by The Phantom
If it is going to be a flat out cartoon, it might not even be in theaters. I mean, when was the last time you saw a cartoon in the movies? This is why I wanted live action because one, it will look so hot to actually see people doing what they do, and two... it will look hot. O.O

Live Action would be great, but CGI would be next in my opinion... I would be somewhat disappointed if it was cartoon, but I would still go see it smile

Council#13
I hope it's not cartoon actually. Too childish messed

The Phantom
I hope it's not cartoon actually. Too childish messed yes

Azure
???

Council#13
srug

Azure
...for once...I got nothing to say............now Palanthas is doomed......look up in the sky! It's a bird...its a dragon (plane) no, its...A FIREY MOUNTAIN!!!!

yes I know that was cheesey.

The Phantom
...for once...I got nothing to say............now Palanthas is doomed......look up in the sky! It's a bird...its a dragon (plane) no, its...A FIREY MOUNTAIN!!!!

yes I know that was cheesey. O.O Another one? Sheesh, what did we do this time?

R.F.
Wow! You?!?!?!?!?! Nothing to say?!?!?!?! PEOPLE OF PALANTHAS, REPENT!!!!!!! IT'S A SIGN OF A SECOND CATACLYSM!!!!!!

Azure
EEP!! THE 13 SIGNS!!

1. purple globs of JELLO fly through the air!

2. the Towers of High Sorcery turning SALMON PINK!!

3. knights having sudden cravings for DELI MEAT!!

4. TAP DANCING KENDER!!

5. dragons getting the GIGGLES!!!

6. the Wizard Conclave hosting a BEAUTY PAGEANT!!

7. oh, great, now the purple globs of jello are turning GREEN!!

8. clerics completely disregaurding the "orange and green don't mix" fashoin codes
random girl: "Did you SEE what Crysania was wearing today? She should know that black and green stockings don't match with periwinkle shoes!"

9. You don't even want to know about "A Dragonlance Music Video" by She-Magus on fanfiction.net !

10. Chili Cheese Fritos have become a kender favorite!

11. The Blood Sea has turned a NORMAL OCEAN COLOR!!!!!!!!!

12. Skie the blue dragon is READING Teen People magazines!!

13. J. K. ROWLING has written a Dragonlance book!!!!

I am sooo bored! This was a result...cheesy-ness!

The Phantom
EEP!! THE 13 SIGNS!!

1. purple globs of JELLO fly through the air!

2. the Towers of High Sorcery turning SALMON PINK!!

3. knights having sudden cravings for DELI MEAT!!

4. TAP DANCING KENDER!!

5. dragons getting the GIGGLES!!!

6. the Wizard Conclave hosting a BEAUTY PAGEANT!!

7. oh, great, now the purple globs of jello are turning GREEN!!

8. clerics completely disregaurding the "orange and green don't mix" fashoin codes
random girl: "Did you SEE what Crysania was wearing today? She should know that black and green stockings don't match with periwinkle shoes!"

9. You don't even want to know about "A Dragonlance Music Video" by She-Magus on fanfiction.net !

10. Chili Cheese Fritos have become a kender favorite!

11. The Blood Sea has turned a NORMAL OCEAN COLOR!!!!!!!!!

12. Skie the blue dragon is READING Teen People magazines!!

13. J. K. ROWLING has written a Dragonlance book!!!!

I am sooo bored! This was a result...cheesy-ness! Wow... I thought I was just drunk seeing all of these things.

Strangelove
Now, I have read over 30 Dragonlance books. That is nothing compared to everything written. I don't claim to be a master in the world of Dragonlance, but nothing will tick me off further if some dimwit who watches the movie dares to claim to be a bigger fan!!!! I could not agree more. I have been a fan for some 5 years, and I own and have read close to 90 of the books, and I am preparing my cringe factor for the "fans" that will sprout like weeds after the movie comes out. What the hell will they know? Will they know the name of the Kingpriest that brought the Cataclysm down on Ansalon? The true name of Chaos? All 21 of the gods? Ah, the superiority we will wield over those bandwagoners.

Council#13
Exactly Strangelove. Those worthless morons will spread like disease onto our turf, and we won't be able to stop them.

Azure
Exactly Strangelove. Those worthless morons will spread like disease onto our turf, and we won't be able to stop them. we must hold them back! Fight men! (and women, but I think I'm the only female on at the moment. MisstressofSnape hasn't been around in a while) It is a time of darkness! It is a world of fear! It is the age of GARGOYLES! (oops! wrong theme song) Hold your ground! Sons of Palanthas, of Asbansania my brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day will come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of felloship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves, and shatterd sheilds, when the age of me comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Krynn, I bid you stand, Men of Anslon! Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise, Riders of Mina. Spears shall be shaken, sheilds shall be splintered. It is a sword day...a red day...ere the Summer Flame rises! Ride now...Ride now...Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending! Death! Death! DEATH!!!!
2gunsbashblowfish

yeah, I know I went a little beserk!

The Phantom
we must hold them back! Fight men! (and women, but I think I'm the only female on at the moment. MisstressofSnape hasn't been around in a while) It is a time of darkness! It is a world of fear! It is the age of GARGOYLES! (oops! wrong theme song) Hold your ground! Sons of Palanthas, of Asbansania my brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day will come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of felloship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves, and shatterd sheilds, when the age of me comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Krynn, I bid you stand, Men of Anslon! Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise, Riders of Mina. Spears shall be shaken, sheilds shall be splintered. It is a sword day...a red day...ere the Summer Flame rises! Ride now...Ride now...Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending! Death! Death! DEATH!!!!
2gunsbashblowfish

yeah, I know I went a little beserk! Wow..... awesome.

Azure
thank you!

MistressofSnape
we must hold them back! Fight men! (and women, but I think I'm the only female on at the moment. MisstressofSnape hasn't been around in a while) It is a time of darkness! It is a world of fear! It is the age of GARGOYLES! (oops! wrong theme song) Hold your ground! Sons of Palanthas, of Asbansania my brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day will come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of felloship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves, and shatterd sheilds, when the age of me comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Krynn, I bid you stand, Men of Anslon! Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise, Riders of Mina. Spears shall be shaken, sheilds shall be splintered. It is a sword day...a red day...ere the Summer Flame rises! Ride now...Ride now...Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending! Death! Death! DEATH!!!!
2gunsbashblowfish

yeah, I know I went a little beserk!

I'M BAAAAACK!!!
Right...anyhow...
Such speech...it stirs the blood. Makes me want to charbroil the ignorant bandwagoners who would dare call themselves fans.

The Phantom
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
I'M BAAAAACK!!!
Right...anyhow...
Such speech...it stirs the blood. Makes me want to charbroil the ignorant bandwagoners who would dare call themselves fans. Or we can stick them in a room with a bored kender. eek!

MistressofSnape
Yeah, that always works.

R.F.
That's TORTURE!!!!! Shame on you... You didn't tell me about it!!!!!!!
Can I help destroy the Fake-fans sanity too? I like doing that... I did it too a bunch of people I know about the Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings movie... You should have seen the look on my little brother's face when I listed all of the kings of Gondor... It was sort of like thisdontgetit ...then thiscrazy It was funny!

Azure
I'M BAAAAACK!!!
Right...anyhow...
Such speech...it stirs the blood. Makes me want to charbroil the ignorant bandwagoners who would dare call themselves fans. yay!! I thought Tasslehoff 'borrowed' you!

btw, I got that speech from Lord of the Rings (actually it's two speeches) and then I just added in the Dragonlance words.......everyone probably knew that already though....yeah, I like spicy potatoes.

Azure
Originally posted by R.F.
That's TORTURE!!!!! Shame on you... You didn't tell me about it!!!!!!!
Can I help destroy the Fake-fans sanity too? I like doing that... I did it too a bunch of people I know about the Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings movie... You should have seen the look on my little brother's face when I listed all of the kings of Gondor... It was sort of like thisdontgetit ...then thiscrazy It was funny! laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud very funny! Yes! let's stick the so called "Fans" in a room with a bored kender! Then we'll see how much they like Dragonlance!! evil face

"Sticks and stones may break their bones...but torture devices are more entertaining!" - a Not-So-Jolly-Fat-Man

R.F.

Hey, You read Lord of the Rings too?
Ever read Quenta Silmarillion?

MistressofSnape
I've heard about it. I was gonna read it, but I have to cut back on the whole Lord of the Rings things now. My father thinks I read too much fantasy. Good thing he doesn't know about my Dragonlance obsession and as long as he doesn't ban Harry Potter I'm fine.

zinh
Everything I have read and seen up to now suggests this is a toon movie with cg elements (like Beauty and the Beast). While I am very pleased that a DL movie will be made, I think they are making a HUGE mistake if it is a cartoon and not full CG. Toons don't make money or good sequals anymore and we all know what good trilogys of books there are after the first set.

Disney is a fine example. Not to many of their 2d sequels haved made it to the big screen. Always straight to video.

They need to make this epic like it should be. And 2d animation isn't going to cut it. Though with all of the run of the mill 3d animated movies nowadays, it may work in 2d. I dunno.

I just feel that DL fans deserve more then a cartoon for fuqs sake. smile

Peace

Azure
I'm eating oatmeal! (I obviously have nothing better to say)

MistressofSnape
No bunnies...? Strange...I'm eating a chocolate chip oatmeal cookie. Good stuff!

Azure
Did Dalamar ever have children??? oh, and my friend says he is half gully dwarf, half elf...*shudders*

MistressofSnape
Children? Err...no. But, I heard this rumor that he was going with Raistlin and they had a child out of wedlock. Raistlin sacrificed it to Her Dark Magesty for more power. Really sad...
Dalamar, a gully dwarf? He and Bupu could hook up and mourn the lost of The Great Raistlin Majere...and comfort each other...and have children...all that good stuff.

R.F.
Children? Err...no. But, I heard this rumor that he was going with Raistlin and they had a child out of wedlock. Raistlin sacrificed it to Her Dark Magesty for more power. Really sad...
Dalamar, a gully dwarf? He and Bupu could hook up and mourn the lost of The Great Raistlin Majere...and comfort each other...and have children...all that good stuff.

What?!?!?! ...I am not even gonna ask...

I"M EATING...

Great green globs of greasy grimy gopher guts!
Mutilated monkey meat!
Itty-bitty birdy feet!
French fried eyeballs rollling down a dirty street!
And I forgot my spoon... darn!crybaby

Randomness is fun...

amit gillen
and thus, my second post... of course, i never look around before posting......honestly, i consider myself a dragonlance fan on the rise. i started reading in june and have now only finished the war of souls, the twins trilogy, the chaos war, and the war of the lance- only 10 books, i think...but honestly i cant get enough, and news of a movie is .....um...good. . .news i guess. though if it's animated, i think i'll feel extremely childish watching it once....not to mention watching it again....and again....and again, and so on....i had hoped that when this happined, it would be live action, bit cgi will still cause a several-month-long coma-of-excitement, and at least four consecutive heart attacks....my obsessions are dangerous to my health

Azure
Originally posted by amit gillen
and thus, my second post... of course, i never look around before posting......honestly, i consider myself a dragonlance fan on the rise. i started reading in june and have now only finished the war of souls, the twins trilogy, the chaos war, and the war of the lance- only 10 books, i think...but honestly i cant get enough, and news of a movie is .....um...good. . .news i guess. though if it's animated, i think i'll feel extremely childish watching it once....not to mention watching it again....and again....and again, and so on....i had hoped that when this happined, it would be live action, bit cgi will still cause a several-month-long coma-of-excitement, and at least four consecutive heart attacks....my obsessions are dangerous to my health BLAM!!!! another fan! Happy Dance

Azure
Dalamar, a gully dwarf? He and Bupu could hook up and mourn the lost of The Great Raistlin Majere...and comfort each other...and have children...all that good stuff. *drools* I love Raistlin...

Azure
What?!?!?! ...I am not even gonna ask...

I"M EATING...

Great green globs of greasy grimy gopher guts!
Mutilated monkey meat!
Itty-bitty birdy feet!
French fried eyeballs rollling down a dirty street!
And I forgot my spoon... darn!crybaby

Randomness is fun... For the sake of your sanity, don't ask......oh, never mind, the food snatched it away....RANDOMNESS!! stick out tongue

The Phantom
*drools* I love Raistlin... Likewise but sounding less gay since I'm saying it.

MistressofSnape
I can honestly say that Raistlin Majere is a God. And Randomness is pretty. And fun. And random. And...I am so bored right now...

R.F.
Randomosity is good for a developing mind...

Council#13
no expression

MistressofSnape
Yes, keep a straight face bacause sonner or later you will burst out laughing and our voice of reason will be gone. And that's when the Abyss will come...Well, not really...there's always Phantom...
But fear for we will convert him to our side insanity where we (or at least Azure does) eat bunnies...and stuff...Mwahhahaha*cough*...hahahha...?

Council#13
Yeah, Azure went psycho

Azure
Yeah, Azure went psycho

Azure: Don't be all up in my Koolaide! My Koolaide! STAY AWAY!! YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY OF MY BUNNY FLAVORED KOOLAIDE!! My precious Koolaide. They didn't understand. Listens to those kenderses whine, precious! They whine like filthy, little hobbitses! No Koolaide for you!!!

She-Magus (my other personality): But precious, isn't it our job to spread the love and peace, using our bunny Koolaide? *cough, hack, cough* CARAMON, BRING ME MY TEA!!!

Azure: Never, precious, the bunny Koolaide is all for us!! MUHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! BWHAHAHAH!!!

She-Magus:*thwack*

Azure:*thud*

She-Magus: That will teach you to steal my magic wand!

Echo (also my OTHER personality): Hey, like, what are you guys doing?

Azure: *wakes up* You're still alive??

She-Magus: I could have sworn we got rid of you along time ago...

Echo: Well, She-Magus,was like, "I'll throw you into oblivian!!" and then
Azure was all, "or better yet, push you into the mud!" and I was, like,"EEWWW!" and then you both started laughing. And then Harry Potter said, "Leave my wand alone!!"
And Caramon, was all, "yeah, I like potatoes."
So then I was, like "Don't be all up in Tika's Koolaide!"
And then Azure said " Stay away from my Koolaide!" and then she went all Exorcist on us. so yeah, what are we talking about??? confused

Council#13
The power of Christ compels you!

Azure
Preist: The power of Christ comples you! *flicks water in the air next to Echo* (Echo is what you see on the inside, and She-Magus and Azure are on the inside)
Echo: ummm...a little to the left...(the other personalities are standing behind him)

yeah, I know that was stupid...

Council#13
no expression

*ties us Azure, then picks up a tank of holy water and throws it at Azure*

Azure
*soaking wet* I'm melting! I'm melting AHHHH!

The Phantom
*soaking wet* I'm melting! I'm melting AHHHH! This statement makes me sad.

Council#13
You mean that the exorcism failed and Azure ended up melting?

R.F.
I think I would melt too... Or go mad... ...Ummm... Even more mad...
youpiThis is me on a GOOD day. That's what the nice men in the white coats tell me when they give me my medicine. They're nice... ...They told me I was crazy once... They told me the voices aren't normal... I told them the voices were funny! And they gave me good advice! They were the ones who told me to light the fires! When I told the doctors about the voices telling me to do that, they gave me new pills... They didn't taste good... Neither did the pills... big grin
They told me I was crazy...
Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy!

MistressofSnape
You know... I just skimmed that last paragraph and caught three things out of it: Apparently you're crazy (that's kinda of apparent) there are worms and you are stuck in a hole. Obviously, you have lots and lots of time on your hands... and I've officially realized something... I type really really slow...

The Phantom
youpiThis is me on a GOOD day. That's what the nice men in the white coats tell me when they give me my medicine. They're nice... ...They told me I was crazy once... They told me the voices aren't normal... I told them the voices were funny! And they gave me good advice! They were the ones who told me to light the fires! When I told the doctors about the voices telling me to do that, they gave me new pills... They didn't taste good... Neither did the pills... big grin
Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! YOu sound like a kender...

Council#13
Here, take this boiling hot coal. It feels... intresting shifty

Azure
Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They put me a hole! I died there! Then the worms came! Worms? I hate worms! They drive me crazy! That probably beats my rant......stay away from my Koolaide!!

R.F.
But the voices in the darkness told me to SHARE the Koolaide!!! They also told me that nothing says "Ooopsie-daisies!" like a wall of fire. That would be fun... I've never seen a wall of fire...innocent

Council#13
no expression

Azure
But the voices in the darkness told me to SHARE the Koolaide!!! They also told me that nothing says "Ooopsie-daisies!" like a wall of fire. That would be fun... I've never seen a wall of fire...innocent 2gunshelp me make one!

One time (at band camp!) my friend was sleeping over (yeah, I know, we still do sleepovers!) and we were up reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaally late, and she started freaking out, and she kept saying she could hear people talking, and she started getting scared. so I told her, that my house was haunted, and that it happens every night, so she started getting scared. and then I told her that the Gargoyles keep the evil spirits away, and that was why i have so many Gargoyles in my room (I like the show too) so then she started getting even more scared......and then a looooonnnnngggg silence started, and then she shreiked, and started screaming, and saying they were calling her name, but really it was just me, and then she asked me why she never heard it before, and I said it was because she was just stupid. and so we stayed up all night, and in the morning I told her that the "Voices From the Abyss" go away when you hold a Furbie, hop around three times, and say "I'm a monkey, and I smell like a skunky!" so she did, and I got it on video tape!

*draws a deep breath*

R.F.
Oh... My...

Great Takhisis, HAVE MERCY ON HER SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I was crazy, but that just beats it all... One time I freaked out my little brother by saying someone had been murdered in his room before we moved in, and that was why we got our hose so cheap. He actually believed me, and he was 11 years old at the time. He wouldn't go near his room again untill my parents paid him 10 dollars. I got in trouble, but it was worth it to see the look on his face. twisted

MistressofSnape
I told my sister that I was an agent of Her Dark Majesty and I had came to take her soul to be tortured in the Abyss... She had no idea what I was talking about...

Azure
I told my sister that I was an agent of Her Dark Majesty and I had came to take her soul to be tortured in the Abyss... She had no idea what I was talking about... Awesome! My sister (Kaitlinhoff age 9) plays a make believe game with me and my cousin and my dog and my lizard and her hampster. my lizard is Feildez, Destroyer of Planets, the hampster is Saide, Smasher of Lawn Gnomes, my dog is Dark Empress Hagia Sophia, my sis is a kender cleric of Takhisis, I am a Black Robed Elf Mage (hence the name Azure and all that bneath my name) and my cousin, Willow, is my apprentice. We are a big loving family!! *sarcasum*

R.F.
I like to eat souls. They taste kinda like a mix of chocolate and strawberries...

Oh my Dark Goddess... I just pulled an Azure random moment!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THE RANDOMNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

MistressofSnape
We have lost one Randomless person. Beware. Next it might be Phantom. THE HORROR!

Azure
I like to eat souls. They taste kinda like a mix of chocolate and strawberries...

Oh my Dark Goddess... I just pulled an Azure random moment!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THE RANDOMNESS!!!!!!!!!!! hey, I'm not the only one who is random here *points to She Magus*

She-Magus: I'm not random!!

Azure: That only proves you're crazy.

She-Magus: I'll get you, my pretty, and your bunny Koolaide too! *witch-like cackle*

Council#13
This thread.... has so died

MistressofSnape
It has... yes It's been consumed by Randomness...

Council#13
Damn you randomness! You're fine in small doses, but.... mad

Azure
I shall bring it back from the dead! Like Fizban! no, seriously, he keeps coming back! I know he's paladine and all, but I mean, come on! Chicken Feathers???.....

damn it! I'm doing it again! Back to what I was originally going to say, is Keifer Sutherland (sp?) going to jack up Raistlin's voice??? I have no idea what he sounds like. I have never watched 24.

R.F.
Yeah... Chicken feahers are weird... Of course, it's not surprising... Paladine and all the white robes are sissy-pansy-coward-chicken-heads. I don't care if that's not a real word. It is now, so STOP
YELLING AT MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Runs outside screaming. Promptly, a loud metallic thud is heard, soon followed by a loud, mumbled "Stupid streetlight... Don't jump in front of me again." *

R.F.
I don't really know... I don't watch 24... But from what I've heard on comercials, I can't picture him as Raist.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/diantach/smiles/whack-big.gif

I don't know why that's there... I like that smiley. It's fuuny!

Azure
I don't really know... I don't watch 24... But from what I've heard on comercials, I can't picture him as Raist.

I don't know why that's there... I like that smiley. It's fuuny! that smile is scary!

Council#13

I don't know why that's there... I like that smiley. It's fuuny!
S'not nearly as good as council13

R.F.
Where'd you get that smiley? I go to Photobucket, and I've never seen that one. It's great...

Council#13
Oh, it's under the custom smilies page.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies.php

Azure
S'not nearly as good as council13 ha..........................coooffffeee.

MistressofSnape
Coffee nasty. Taste like beans. Nastyness.

Azure
Coffee nasty. Taste like beans. Nastyness. yes, but they are coffee beans. But still not better than bunny flavored Koolaide......stay away!!!!

diddly-dum
whats dragonlance?

Azure
Originally posted by diddly-dum
whats dragonlance? she did NOT just say that!!! Please tell me she didn't say that!!

Council#13
Originally posted by diddly-dum
whats dragonlance?

faint

R.F.
AAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is what I think whenever I see something so blatantly stupid as to go onto a DragonLance forum and say "whats dragonlance?"

Except for the last two... Those are just things I like. big grin

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/diantach/smiles/twitch.gif

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/diantach/smiles/crazy-eyes.gif

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/diantach/smiles/shakehead.gif

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/diantach/smiles/spiderdance.gif

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/diantach/smiles/cthulhusprite.gif

MistressofSnape

...is Spiderman dancing?

Azure
...........................dots......................I think he is..........

R.F.
I have no idea what they are or what they're doing, I just think they're amusing.
What I wonder about, is who would make something like that and why they would do it.

Does anyone know what the bottom one is?
Does anyone want to?

Azure
She-Magus: AHHH!!! it's an alien bunny!!! Yipe! Save me, Raistlin!!!

Azure: yumm...tasty.

R.F.
I wonder what an Alien Bunny tastes like?
Hmmm...

Azure
shall we find out??? boil them, mash them, stir them, chopp them!!! Muhahahaha!!

R.F.
No! Eat them alive! Then we shall hear their screams! I love it when they scream...

Council#13
Yeah... no expression

R.F.
Sorry... Sometimes the randomosity gets out of control...

Azure
omg! I saw some early proto-type pics from the DL movie!! They were of Tanis, Sturm, and a Bazz draconian!!..........................yay, movie!

Council#13
What?! WHERE?!

R.F.
Tell me, or else I shall be forced to do the un-thinkable... Yes, Azure... You know...

I will...

TAKE AWAY THE BUNNY FLAVORED KOOL-ADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azure
www.dragonlance-movie.com

here! here! go here!!!

She-Magus: uh-oh...you threatened the koolaide...
Echo: you are so totally dead...you're so dead, I don't even want to stand NEAR you!!
Azure:.........*shaking with rage* she........can't..............have.....*twitch*.........my............BUNNY FLAVORED KOOLAIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She-Magus, ask me how I feel!
She-Magus: why? we know you are mad.
Azure: just ask me how I feel...
She-Magus: but-
Azure: JUST ASK ME HOW I FEEL!!!
She-Magus: uh...ok...how do you feel?
Azure: I feel cazy...CRAZY!!! CRAZY LIKE A COCONUT!!!!!!!!!!
*goes totally exorcist*

bunnies *twitch*

R.F.
I apologize to all the minds, young and old who had to see that...
But I knew it would work...
And it did!!!!!
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/diantach/smiles/banana2.gif

xSaintxDanex
It's far past June 28th as of now and I've no news of any Dragonlance movies, although it would be great if it happened.

MistressofSnape

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/diantach/smiles/banana2.gif

Dance, banana, DANCE! It's doing the Michel Jackson...*shudder*...As long as it doesn't molest little bananas we'll be fine.

DANCING THING! IT IS THE DANCING THING! YOUNG AND LEAN IT IS THE DANCING THING!

R.F.
Sorry, it was the only one I could find at the time...

Here are a few more:
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/diantach/smiles/banana-llama.gif
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/diantach/smiles/banana-wrench.gif
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e374/diantach/smiles/banana-evil.gif
Happy Dance

Azure
Originally posted by xSaintxDanex
It's far past June 28th as of now and I've no news of any Dragonlance movies, although it would be great if it happened. Who in the name of her Dark Majesty are you????

Azure
Dance, banana, DANCE! It's doing the Michel Jackson...*shudder*...As long as it doesn't molest little bananas we'll be fine

DANCING THING! IT IS THE DANCING THING! YOUNG AND LEAN IT IS THE DANCING THING!
lol! laughing

R.F.
Once again, I fear for the sanity of those who had to see that...

Azure
" No, my freind, sanity was lost back at the Inn of the Last home"

MistressofSnape
So true! So very very true...

Azure
Azure: eek! stay away from the Inn!!! your sanity will be lost!
She-Magus:...not much on your part.

R.F.
Our sanity was lost long before we came to the inn...
youpi

(This is the greatest smiley ever!! I just love this thing!!!!!!!)

Azure
staring at it makes me giggle!!

MistressofSnape
Everything makes you giggle. You're filled with bubbly random energy...It would be scary if I wasn't going through the same thing.

Azure
I wonder if it smells like cherry soda?? or better yet, BUNNY SODA!!!!!!!!!

R.F.
surpriseWow... This just got too Random even for me!!!

MistressofSnape
It was... She went completely to another subject. Azure has fully embraced the Randomness...Maybe we should do the same...

Azure
yesss, precious, embrace the randomness...love the randomness...all are welcome, all are welcome...

MistressofSnape
Right... Retreated back to Golum-speak, have you...? The randomness has addled your brains.

Azure
no! they don't understand, precious!

MistressofSnape
Like I said, the randomness has addled your brain. It's rather sad, really...

Azure
what's that supposed to mean??? *girly*ok, now, I see how it is!!

Azure
I saw more art work for the movie!

Council#13
There's artwork for the movie?!

Azure
yes! but just a few early sketches of the charecters. they are on that website I linked for you a while back

Council#13
Oh right, yeah. Anyway, check out Raistlin's bio on the Dragonlance Nexus. It has this awesome image of him.

Azure
wow! it looks...photographic! confused actually...that's a bit creepy! but cool!

Council#13
Yeah cool The face is a bit thinner than I would have expected, but oh well!

Azure
hey, do you think they will use the songs, "The Soulforged" by Blind Guardian and "Raistlin and the Rose" by Lake of Tears? I have never hear either of those songs...sad

Council#13
Dragonlance has songs? blink

Azure
I've heard of people talking about them...but it is only those two.

The Phantom
Hey, haven't been on for a while. What's the news on the movie so far? CGI animation or cartoon?

Azure
both, the charecters and such are going to be hand drawn, and the backrounds and certin shots of the creatures are CGI

The Phantom
both, the charecters and such are going to be hand drawn, and the backrounds and certin shots of the creatures are CGI What a way to ruin a good book. Course they can do Eragon in live action but nooo. Not Dragonlance.

Azure
I thought Eragon sucked! there just simply wasn't ENOUGH of the movie!

that's the way they always do it. they find some author that just popped out of the blue, and they say, "hey, let's take this kid, right here, and turn his book into a movie, while we ignore the Dragonlance fans - who have been screaming in our ears for well over a decade - and other fandoms! yay us!" no expression

Council#13
Eragon book= sucked
Eragon movie= sucked

Umm, yeah, Mr. Paolani? Yeah, um, well, you see, all of your stuff seems to be turning out into failures, so..... do us all a big favor, and please just give up. Okay, thanks, bye.

MistressofSnape
Hehe...Haven't seen Eragon: the movie as of yet. Though I knew right off the bat that it was going to suck about as much as the Harry Potter movies. Let's face it, a movie can never be as great as the book, though Eragon as a book left a lot to be desired...

The Phantom
I thought Eragon sucked! there just simply wasn't ENOUGH of the movie!

that's the way they always do it. they find some author that just popped out of the blue, and they say, "hey, let's take this kid, right here, and turn his book into a movie, while we ignore the Dragonlance fans - who have been screaming in our ears for well over a decade - and other fandoms! yay us!" no expression I hear ya there.

Azure
sorry...gots to get help for the ranting thing...I mean seriously, what's wrong with me! every time I - ack! here I go again!

Council#13
laughing out loud Calm down.

Azure
Jumpy You call this calm? *restrained in a straight jacket*

Council#13
Whoa, doggie!

Azure
...woof!

on this site --> http://www.dragonlance-movie.com/ there is more early concept artwork (Qualinesti looks so friggin awsome!) and a "Production Journal" which is kinda intresting...

Azure
sorry for the double posting, but I wanted to post this incase you decided not to visit the site. this is how the screen writer summed up the movie...

"meet our heroes in Solace. They flee with the Staff. Run into draconians. Deal with the specters. Meet the Forest Master. Head to Xak Tsaroth. Encounter the Plainsmen's destroyed village. Sneak through Xak Tsaroth with the help of Bupu. Deal with Onyx. Return to Solace only to get captured by Fewmaster Toede. The companions are "rescued" by the elves of Qualinesti. Agree to undertake a dangerous mission into Pax Tharkas. They free the slaves and face a final encounter with Verminaard, Pyros, and the draconian army."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>