Tired Hiker' s Videos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
Here's a song me and my bro Brian made back in 2004 called 'Gazebo', when we had our short lived band, Bad Head, named after a broken beer tap. I added a few random images that I had in my files from making sigs and avis and random crap like that, just to spice it up a bit.

There's a few surprise images toward the end from my upcoming movie that should be due out in the next month or so. I hope you enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSZVHLCj4nw

A.J
horay ive missed these things you make

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Here's a song me and my bro Brian made back in 2004 called 'Gazebo', when we had our short lived band, Bad Head, named after a broken beer tap. I added a few random images that I had in my files from making sigs and avis and random crap like that, just to spice it up a bit.

There's a few surprise images toward the end from my upcoming movie that should be due out in the next month or so. I hope you enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSZVHLCj4nw
laughing

I love those Images, on that Movie. All Them.

Syren
clapping

Vinny Valentine
Whos The People aat the End?

Two Girls Black Guy and Evil Guy?

smoker4
laughing out loud Very nice tune, i sense the influence of a man named Jarvis

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by A.J
horay ive missed these things you make

Thanks. smile Originally posted by Syren
clapping Gracias wink Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Whos The People aat the End?

Two Girls Black Guy and Evil Guy?
Who says you are evil. shifty

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by smoker4
laughing out loud Very nice tune, i sense the influence of a man named Jarvis

What gave you that idea?! You are soooooooo correct! eek! I love PULP! happy

LanceWindu
*volunteers to be a voice actor for this movie, if possible*

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by LanceWindu
*volunteers to be a voice actor for this movie, if possible*

Hmmmmm, I thought about this. Not sure what to do yet about it, could be very time consuming. Would you be willing to do such a thing, being that you appear in it? In fact, your scene will probably be one of the most difficult things to animate, only because it's going to be so badass.

LanceWindu
Hmmmmm, I thought about this. Not sure what to do yet about it, could be very time consuming. Would you be willing to do such a thing, being that you appear in it? In fact, your scene will probably be one of the most difficult things to animate, only because it's going to be so badass.

Of course I would. yes The only thing lacking from the last video was sound, and I have a sense of humor about myself so whatever happens to my character, I'll go with it.

Vinny Valentine
I have a Mic ninja

Anyway...

Thanks. smile Gracias wink

You were right, it looks pretty badass laughing out loud

After You Post the Movie, I might have to take a screenshot of me and Make it my Avatar hmm

-Tired Hiker-
Of course I would. yes The only thing lacking from the last video was sound, and I have a sense of humor about myself so whatever happens to my character, I'll go with it.

The only thing that will happen to your character is that you will be kicking a lot of ass in one particular scene. Damn, I'm giving away one of my surprises. confused

Syren
I'd be up for lending you my voice yes

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Syren
I'd be up for lending you my voice yes Damn, you guys are killing me. Your appearance and Lance's were supposed to be surprises. Syren, if you have a mic, you can do the voice. Vinny and Lance are willing to do so for their characters as well. I just want the quality to be good, is my concern. Oh, and Syren, your part is pretty friggin' bad ass as well. wink

Vinny Valentine
Damn, you guys are killing me. Your appearance and Lance's were supposed to be surprises. Syren, if you have a mic, you can do the voice. Vinny and Lance are willing to do so for their characters as well. I just want the quality to be good, is my concern. Oh, and Syren, your part is pretty friggin' bad ass as well. wink

All you Need to do is Compile all the Talking parts together, Which all you need to do that is Windows Movie Maker and it allows it, Its how I did it for the broadcast.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
All you Need to do is Compile all the Talking parts together, Which all you need to do that is Windows Movie Maker and it allows it, Its how I did it for the broadcast.

Syncing it to the video will be the hardest part though...

Vinny Valentine

Shut up you!

-Tired Hiker-

Exactly. I might have to send you guys files of me saying it first, then you guys saying it at the same speed, but with your own flavor. Or, I'll just have to match the character mouth movements with your pace, actually, I'm sure I'll have to do both anyway. It shouldn't be too hard since mouth movements are kinda quick to animate. Yeah, I think it will work either way. Whoa! My toilet just flushed by itself. blink Seriously.

LanceWindu
Exactly. I might have to send you guys files of me saying it first, then you guys saying it at the same speed, but with your own flavor. Or, I'll just have to match the character mouth movements with your pace, actually, I'm sure I'll have to do both anyway. It shouldn't be too hard since mouth movements are kinda quick to animate. Yeah, I think it will work either way. Whoa! My toilet just flushed by itself. blink Seriously.

I was thinking we could try it like this...

You finish animating, mouth movements don't have to be perfect or anything...then you send us the file of the video and we record our lines as best we can to match up with what's on screen.

You're the director though, so do what you want.

Syren
I agree with Lance, you get it looking how you want it to look Pres, and we'll work with that.

But I'll need some advice on how to do it. I've never recorded my voice onto my comp for this sort of thing... sorry about the complete lack of comprehension but how on earth do I go about it?

Flamboyant4Life
That was funny. Gazebos<3

SelphieT
Thanks. smile Gracias wink

yeah, I guessed that little guy was gonna be Vinny, but I don't know about the others

-Tired Hiker-
I agree with Lance, you get it looking how you want it to look Pres, and we'll work with that.

But I'll need some advice on how to do it. I've never recorded my voice onto my comp for this sort of thing... sorry about the complete lack of comprehension but how on earth do I go about it?

I've decided, after sleeping on this, that I will do the voices. It's half the fun for me to do this, and I have very specific ideas on how I want them to sound. smokin'

Vinny Valentine
I've decided, after sleeping on this, that I will do the voices. It's half the fun for me to do this, and I have very specific ideas on how I want them to sound. smokin'

Sweet.

Now It will be Funny anf Run smoothly

LanceWindu

Schweetness

Dusty
Nice work. big grin

Vinny Valentine
Tired Hiker, Please dont give me a girl voice laughing out loud

Thorinn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSZVHLCj4nw That was awsome man. laughing out loud

It kind of sounded like that song from silence of the lambs a bit.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Thorinn
That was awsome man. laughing out loud

It kind of sounded like that song from silence of the lambs a bit.

thats totally what I was thinking!!!!!!

Now wheres the guy tucking his stuff in, and dancing around?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by SelphieT
thats totally what I was thinking!!!!!!

Now wheres the guy tucking his stuff in, and dancing around?

He's in Clerks 2. ermm

SelphieT
He's in Clerks 2. ermm

from the previews.......thats just Jay being Jay.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by SelphieT
from the previews.......thats just Jay being Jay.

But he tucks, and dances...stick out tongue

TheKingofKINGS!
and wanks.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
and wanks.

No, that's Elias.

Vinny Valentine
Jay Pees On The Wall and gets hit by the door twice.

SelphieT
oh, well I haven't seen the sequel yet. I didn't even know it was out confused

I guess I don't watch enough tv *shrugs*

Fëanor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSZVHLCj4nw hahahahaha no expression i nearly pee'd my pants no expression

-Tired Hiker-
In these days of political unrest, I will spout the knowledge right here, right now! I will deal with the big issues head on in my latest political video. Just click the link below and learn my friends.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aqBjWR0sKY

Bocaj
In these days of political unrest, I will spout the knowledge right here, right now! I will deal with the big issues head on in my latest political video. Just click the link below and learn my friends.
you're making me wait......
edit: NVM it's working now

Vinny Valentine
Tired Hiker I love You laughing

"Using a Headphone, As a microphone!"

Barker
laughing

The Pict
"Foreign policy, 'kay, that's one"
laughing

Flavio
laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
laughing I've watched it like 4 times.

I laugh every time.

-Tired Hiker-
You gotta admit, I pretty much tackled those issues head on. wink

The Pict
You gotta admit, I pretty much tackled those issues head on. wink

The UK should incorporate some of your ideas in our own foreign policy

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by The Pict
The UK should incorporate some of your ideas in our own foreign policy

Well, with youtube at my disposal, and my political mind . . . I'm hoping to make a difference on a global scale. smile

The Pict
Well, with youtube at my disposal, and my political mind . . . I'm hoping to make a difference on a global scale. smile

I liked your power ensemble by the way. Very err...powerful thumb up

Leo.M
laughing laughing laughing

D-Double
laughing .... If that was a series, I'd watch it religiously. big grin

"I want you to think about that!........ Thank you!" miffed ... *storms out*

Bardock42
I used the link and then searched for Johnny Marr Videos. Found some. Am happy now. You made me happy, TH. I love you. And I love Johnny Marr for supporting you.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Bardock42
I used the link and then searched for Johnny Marr Videos. Found some. Am happy now. You made me happy, TH. I love you. And I love Johnny Marr for supporting you.

Is Johnny Marr a political activist such as I? confused

Bardock42
Is Johnny Marr a political activist such as I? confused

No, ma'am, he is a great guitar player such as...well...someone that is a great guitar player...preferably not you. But you made me happy anyways. Isn't that great. Then again I just watched a documentary on him and The Smiths..which made me sad, so actually you made me sad...you ****ing hater.

-Tired Hiker-
No, ma'am, he is a great guitar player such as...well...someone that is a great guitar player...preferably not you. But you made me happy anyways. Isn't that great. Then again I just watched a documentary on him and The Smiths..which made me sad, so actually you made me sad...you ****ing hater.

Meh, who cares. erm

Bardock42
Meh, who cares. erm

Well there is me. And you apparently or you wouldn't have bothered asking. Then there is Mother Teresa and I think I saw a dog over there that looked like he cared...maybe it was a she though..in that case who cares?

-Tired Hiker-
Well there is me. And you apparently or you wouldn't have bothered asking. Then there is Mother Teresa and I think I saw a dog over there that looked like he cared...maybe it was a she though..in that case who cares?

Great, man. Good for you! smile You go with that. thumb up

Bardock42
Great, man. Good for you! smile You go with that. thumb up

I will, I will..where to though? I am not welcome anywhere anymore since I had this little accident with a gun and John Lennon.

-Tired Hiker-
I will, I will..where to though? I am not welcome anywhere anymore since I had this little accident with a gun and John Lennon.

Sometimes suicide is the answer. wink

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Barker
laughing
Originally posted by Flavio
laughing out loud
Originally posted by Leo.M
laughing laughing laughing

Bardock42
Sometimes suicide is the answer. wink

I know, I tried, didn't work out for me, neither heaven nor hell want me...you could say I have no direction home....

-Tired Hiker-
I know, I tried, didn't work out for me, neither heaven nor hell want me...you could say I have no direction home....

You could say that, you could definitely say that.

Bardock42
You could say that, you could definitely say that.

And I did...I definitely did say that.

Tptmanno1
Brillinant TH,
Simply Brilliant

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Brillinant TH,
Simply Brilliant

Thanks Tpt! I really hope it will invoke positive change in today's political climate. smile

Barker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUy8b9nRfQE

lol

-Tired Hiker-
And I did...I definitely did say that.

Bravo! winkOriginally posted by Barker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUy8b9nRfQE

lol

Thanks Barker! wink

Tptmanno1
Thanks Tpt! I really hope it will invoke positive change in today's political climate. smile
Either that, or the new Headphone into microphone fad.

-Tired Hiker-
Either that, or the new Headphone into microphone fad.

People might just start turning their cell phones upside down. yes

Tptmanno1
People might just start turning their cell phones upside down. yes
It would be CRAAAAZY!

-Tired Hiker-
It would be CRAAAAZY!

Your sig makes me really really really crave some whipped cream. smile

Tptmanno1
I know...
The thing is its a good CD too!
Sexy AND good music!

Vinny Valentine
droolio

Vinny Valentine
Hiker, your face when you say " If US was as innovated as me, I'm using a Speaker as...a Microphone!"

Oh God, Had me laughing.

-Tired Hiker-
Hiker, your face when you say " If US was as innovated as me, I'm using a Speaker as...a Microphone!"

Oh God, Had me laughing.

I'll have to go watch it again to see what you mean.

-Tired Hiker-

Oh God, Had me laughing. Yeah, I get all serious there and stuff! That was probably my best acting ever. wink

Vinny Valentine
http://www.driko.org/smallpics/oscar.gif

-Tired Hiker-
http://www.driko.org/smallpics/oscar.gif laughing

Kongu_Dude

eek! How old are you?

Kongu_Dude
33?

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
33?

Yeah. embarrasment

Vinny Valentine
Yeah. embarrasment

You're 33?

Wow.

I was Shooting 19-22

smoker4

Excellent laughing out loud

Syren
laughing

"... was as 'innovation', as I am..."

You silly stick out tongue

Devalion

laughing Oh TH I thought that was great....although, at one point.....I thought you looked a lot like George Michael!

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Devalion
laughing Oh TH I thought that was great....although, at one point.....I thought you looked a lot like George Michael! laughing I've actually been told that before. laughing out loud

clap
You're on the right track with this vid. We could put together a political action committee to fundraise for you so you could buy a better microphone and maybe a better apartment. Then the foreign policy wouldn't be so screwed up.

We'll have to be careful, wouldn't want to violate any campaign finance laws and screw up your candidacy for aldersman.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by clap
You're on the right track with this vid. We could put together a political action committee to fundraise for you so you could buy a better microphone and maybe a better apartment. Then the foreign policy wouldn't be so screwed up.

We'll have to be careful, wouldn't want to violate any campaign finance laws and screw up your candidacy for aldersman.

I like it! By doing so, we could certainly reach a broader demographic and piss a lot more people off! eek!

lil bitchiness
Good job, Hiker! lol

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Good job, Hiker! lol

Thanks, sweets. wink

Kongu_Dude
Yeah. embarrasment

I knew it..smart

-Tired Hiker-
I knew it..smart

You did the math after reading my profile, didn't you. wink

Kongu_Dude
You did the math after reading my profile, didn't you. wink

Well..I...fear

Syren

I have to be in on this.

Kongu_Dude
I have to be in on this.

Hi Syren! wave

clap
I have to be in on this.

Super. We have two postitions open- Senior Campaign Advisor or intern. Which would you prefer?

Either way, my nomination for slogan is
--Tired Hiker--
__He's got words__

Please pick intern, please pick intern. : prayer :

-Tired Hiker-
Super. We have two postitions open- Senior Campaign Advisor or intern. Which would you prefer?

Either way, my nomination for slogan is
--Tired Hiker--
__He's got words__

Please pick intern, please pick intern. : prayer : "He's got words" laughing Perfect. smile

Syren
Hi Syren! wave

Hey hun wavey

clap - can I do both? What exactly is my job specification?

clap
"He's got words" laughing Perfect. smile

how about, "He's got words, yo"? Your choice.

clap
can I do both? What exactly is my job specification?

Certainly you can do both and I think you're more than qualified for both positions.

-Tired Hiker-
how about, "He's got words, yo"? Your choice.

Yeah, I like that. The 'yo' adds a lot to it, a bit of mystery. I like it. I'll go with that. Thank you. smile

clap
Takes it up in the public's face a little more. The senior citizen's bingo hall won't know what hit 'em.

Kongu_Dude
Hey hun wavey

How are you doin Syren? happy

-Tired Hiker-
Takes it up in the public's face a little more. The senior citizen's bingo hall won't know what hit 'em.

Kinda punches them right between the eyes and says "Hey, I'm here to represent, booooyaaaah!!!"smokin'

justjakk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aqBjWR0sKY I never saw politics that way. thank you tired hiker for opening my eye.

RogerRamjet

i find politics totally creepy, man..i mean..if i try to think about politics..i totally like..freak out, man... confused

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by justjakk
I never saw politics that way. thank you tired hiker for opening my eye.

That's what I'm here for, man. No prob. wink Originally posted by RogerRamjet
i find politics totally creepy, man..i mean..if i try to think about politics..i totally like..freak out, man... confused Let me worry about the politics, you just relax and do what you normally do. That's why I'm here. smile

Poo Face
Okay, here's me totally making a huge ass out of myself! What else is new? eek! happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw_7YYjQLZU

Syren
I think you have issues.

Seriously man, I used to think you were the coolest. Now I worry about your sanity.

Poo Face
I think you have issues.

Seriously man, I used to think you were the coolest. Now I worry about your sanity.

I sort of agree. smile

~Kongu_Dude~

Wolflet
Poo Face has won "the noob of 2007" award no expression

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by Wolflet
Poo Face has won "the noob of 2007" award no expression

Indeed. no expression

lord xyz
No way is this guy Tired Hiker, NO FUKIN WAI!

§P0oONY
I just feel sorry for the kids you touch "poo face".

lord xyz

~Kongu_Dude~
laughing

Mr. Bacon
laughing out loud the mario music really adds to the vid

Trickster
Originally posted by lord xyz
Kids like you? ermm

That's true sympathy.

§P0oONY
Kids like you? ermm

Undeniably, yes.

lord xyz

Scottie
Originally posted by Poo Face
Okay, here's me totally making a huge ass out of myself! What else is new? eek! happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw_7YYjQLZU Thats a lie...thats obviously Tired Hiker in that vid...not Poo Face

Jack of Blades
Okay so that was the stupidest video i have ever seen.Dont CLick on the Link.2007 noob awards you are the number candidet for the prize

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Scottie
Thats a lie...thats obviously Tired Hiker in that vid...not Poo Face Originally posted by Jack of Blades
Okay so that was the stupidest video i have ever seen.Dont CLick on the Link.2007 noob awards you are the number candidet for the prize Originally posted by Wolflet
Poo Face has won "the noob of 2007" award no expression Just so you guys know, TIred Hiker IS Poo Face.

Scottie
Just so you guys know, TIred Hiker IS Poo Face. Nuh Uh no2

Spartan005
Just so you guys know, TIred Hiker IS Poo Face.

ZOMG! You spelled Tired Hiker with a capital "I" in Tired! What the hell's wrong with you. Learn how to ****ing type, god.

Spartan005
Originally posted by Scottie
Nuh Uh no2

uh huh

Scottie
Just so you guys know, TIred Hiker IS Poo Face. Originally posted by Spartan005
ZOMG! You spelled Tired Hiker with a capital "I" in Tired! What the hell's wrong with you. Learn how to ****ing type, god.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Spartan005
ZOMG! You spelled Tired Hiker with a capital "I" in Tired! What the hell's wrong with you. Learn how to ****ing type, god. I do that a lot. It's usually only with "Tired Hiker" too. erm

Scottie
uh huh Lier Lier Pants on Fire

DanZeke25

ZOMG! You forgot a question mark after 'you'. What are you f*cking retarded? You dumb piece of shit!!

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
Okay so that was the stupidest video i have ever seen.Dont CLick on the Link.2007 noob awards you are the number candidet for the prize
You can't even spell candidate right, so why talk about who's a n00b and who isn't?

Sorry, just had to point that out.

TheKingofKINGS!
Check his profile:

Profile For Poo Face Search for all posts by this user.
Date Registered: May 3rd, 2003
Previous Usernames: -Tired Hiker-, Gornack, Tired Hiker, The Tired Hiker, Tired Thins
Total Posts: 30757

Scottie
Check his profile:

Profile For Poo Face Search for all posts by this user.
Date Registered: May 3rd, 2003
Previous Usernames: -Tired Hiker-, Gornack, Tired Hiker, The Tired Hiker, Tired Thins
Total Posts: 30757
Last Online: Today (Find all posts/Find all threads) Your just making this all up.

Spartan005
Originally posted by DanZeke25
ZOMG! You forgot a question mark after 'you'. What are you f*cking retarded? You dumb piece of shit!!

Dude, I was making fun of the King of Kings, because he ALWAYS does that to everyone.

TheKingofKINGS!
Dude, I was making fun of the King of Kings, because he ALWAYS does that to everyone. Not everyone. Just idiots.

I didn't call you on the question mark, did I?

DanZeke25
Dude, I was making fun of the King of Kings, because he ALWAYS does that to everyone.

And I was making fun of you because I can. stick out tongue

Spartan005
Not everyone. Just idiots.

I didn't call you on the question mark, did I?

Oh ok.... I'm a genius then...

Originally posted by DanZeke25
And I was making fun of you because I can. stick out tongue

Well I wasn't not never even trying to not make fun of nothing not ever concerning absolutely anything that can't possibly not have nothing to ever never not have to do with you.

§P0oONY
Didn't you know it's illegal to feel sorry for yourself on KMC?

You said... " Kids like you?"

I said "Yes"

Meaning I feel sorry for kids like me.... Not necessarily me....

Poo Face

Strangelove

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw_7YYjQLZU I just now realized that Poo Face was TH.....and I'm no longer as annoyed with poo face because hey, it's TH.

Poo Face
Originally posted by Strangelove
I just now realized that Poo Face was TH.....and I'm no longer as annoyed with poo face because hey, it's TH.

That's very nice of you, but I'm changing it. It's not working out for me. It actually saddens me. Every day waking up and logging onto KMC and seeing that I am Poo Face is rather depressing. I fail. sad

DanZeke25
I pissed everywhere when your phone rang.

Strangelove
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
That's very nice of you, but I'm changing it. It's not working out for me. It actually saddens me. Every day waking up and logging onto KMC and seeing that I am Poo Face is rather depressing. I fail. sad That's the better thing to do yes

§P0oONY
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
That's harsh, man. That really hurts. erm
Not half as much as it hurts the kids... stick out tongue

cain marko
hmm i dunno what to say...I love the TH productions but man! this is....just....well....i.....you.....and.....but.....

cumon! who my kidding wetting maself here.....a towl people...I need a friggin towl!

~Da Rev~
I see you're drinking milwaukee's best. Damn fine choice of brew. Cheap and it doesn't taste like foot.

TheKingofKINGS!
That's very nice of you, but I'm changing it. It's not working out for me. It actually saddens me. Every day waking up and logging onto KMC and seeing that I am Poo Face is rather depressing. I fail. sad Hiker, Poo Face was a bit of an ecentric choice of screen name, but I still laughed my ass of during this. You're still my Hero Th.....I love you. wub

=Tired Hiker=

=Tired Hiker=
Hiker, Poo Face was a bit of an ecentric choice of screen name, but I still laughed my ass of during this. You're still my Hero Th.....I love you. wub Awe, thanks bud. happy Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I see you're drinking milwaukee's best. Damn fine choice of brew. Cheap and it doesn't taste like foot. And it's only $4.99 a twelver!! eek!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>